Three Errant Theology Students Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had breakfast and drove to Salonika for a day of intensive sightseeing, finding the camp site, since we needed a second day there. We all got good shower and did two loads of laundry: four sheets, towels and the clothes we had been wearing. Marie had changed her panties more often than Hannes and I had changed our shorts. She said she was down to her last pair of panties. We teased her, suggesting that we hadn't noticed that she had put on any that morning. We had, of course, but she smirked and went in the corner and took them off under her skirt, dropping them in the top of the already running washing machine.

We had to wait to take everything out and put it in the dryer, and then wait again. One of us suggested a bottle of wine, and I went and returned to the laundry room with liter and a half bottle of cheap Greek wine. Hannes had his Swiss army knife and uncorked it. We passed the bottle around, talking about the day and what we wanted to see the next day. We had learned to our surprise that Ata Turk was born in Salonika, that there had been a Turkish community there for a long time before the first world war.

The bottle passed in both directions, both Hannes and I smiling at Marie when we drank from it after she just had. After we loaded our laundry in the drier, we all had to go to the toilet, one of us staying with our laundry and the half empty bottle. When Marie returned, she chuckled and said that she had forgotten that she didn't have anything on. We all chuckled, and the bottle was passed.

As it got emptier, I did remember that I was going to have to sleep with Marie, but with the wine, I didn't worry about that, expecting that I would fall asleep without any further thoughts. We emptied the bottle and wait the last minutes for the drier to stop. When we took our things out, we chuckled as we counted Marie's panties. Then she said that we had to stretch the sheets, like I remembered my mother's asking me to help her, pulling the diagonal corners a couple of times, and then the other ones. Hannes was also familiar with the German practice. We folded them and the towels and then had to find the toilets again.

When we met outside, Marie grinned and said: "This time I remembered."

We returned to our van, almost forgetting that we shouldn't take off our clothes without closing the door, all of us chuckling, when Marie dropped her skirt in the van, hardly space for the three of us to stand. Her bare ass brushed my hand, when she stooped to pick it up. We took our pants off, also having to touch her to step out of them. She was finding her shorty and bottom in the fresh laundry, tossing two sheets up under the tilt-up top. There wouldn't be space for three of us, when the lower bed was made. Hannes snickered as he stepped to climb up, saying:

"You have to sleep with her tonight."

"I didn't like that, told you last night," she replied.

"Like I told him this morning," I agreed.

She gave me a smile and reached down to take off her polo shirt - completely naked at such close proximity?! I turned and raised the seatback, and then escaped to spread out the bottom sheet and lay down with my head at the back of the van. She shook out the top sheet for us, tossing it up to me and then clambered up in her shorty, spreading out the sheet before she slid her legs under it, next to my head, and lay down.

I was feeling the wine, sleepy, and forgetting my misgivings about having to share the bed with her. Hannes called down his goodnight, and we replied. In the silence, I wondered if Hannes was doing what I had done, thinking that if he felt like I did now, maybe he wouldn't be. Marie brushed my leg with her elbow, and we both moved apart, lying on our backs. I quickly dozed off.

Sometime later, I was stirred, feel her moving, not awakened enough to remember that I wasn't lying with Hannes, who often turned on his side during the night. We both did, learning not to touch each other, but this time his hand and forearm were resting on my leg. That had only happened the first couple of nights, like mine had, but we had quickly drawn them back. This time his arm remained there, and his fingers slid down around my calf.

It suddenly came to me: it wasn't his arm and hand, they were Marie's! Right, I was lying in bed with her. Maybe she was still asleep, why she didn't remove her arm. If she were, I didn't want to disturb her. I was about to fall asleep again, when her fingers explored a little on my calf - in her sleep? No! I heard a soft "hmm?" and her fingers slid up my calf under my knee.

She was asleep and doing that?! Had she slept with her boyfriend like this - head-to-foot? I could only imagine one reason why they could fall asleep in that position. My girlfriends and I had never lain like this or done what I imagined. Oh, had this happened the night before, when she was lying with Hannes? He wouldn't have told me, but like I had thought in the morning, it seemed very unlikely that there wouldn't have been some indication, if they had done anything, or maybe remarked that they hadn't.

Then her upper knee slid over my arm, resting on my chest. I suddenly realized where my hand was in relation to her body and that I couldn't move it without touching her. I shouldn't have thought about why she and her boyfriend might have been sleeping like this. Could she be dreaming that she was with him? But she had hummed, and then her hand had moved, and van didn't smell like any student's room. One recognized familiar or strange odors, and they reminded one where one was or wasn't.

Oooh! Her fingers were creeping up from behind my knee, onto the inside of my thigh; she had to be awake and know what they were doing - know what she was doing. Her hand pressed on my thigh, urging it closer to her. I let it roll towards her, and felt her move a little, then almost in confirmation of my thoughts, her forehead touched my ankle and nodded.

Shit! Wrong word, what was she suggesting? Her fingers squeezed my thigh and then crept an inch or two further, and her hips rolled down on my hand, soft something brushing it. The loose bottom of her shorty nightwear? She nodded again, and her fingers crept further, now half way up my thigh, and her hips twitched and rolled down more on my hand, her thigh sliding down a little on my chest. And that soft something didn't feel like cloth brushing my hand. Hadn't she put on the bottom? Her pubic hair on the back of my hand? If she hadn't put on the bottom, she had been planning this all along? Nicer thought: not planning, just hoping? Better thought: not hoping, just a very normal impulse from finding herself in bed with someone.

My hand couldn't resist rocking up and rubbing with the back of my knuckles. She hummed with another nod, and her fingers gripped the inside of my thigh. They move again, this time a hand-breadth, and grasped my thigh again. If she did that again, they were going to be inside my shorts - and then where?! If they did, they would find something to really hold. And then, lying like this?

Was that what she wanted?! Wanted me to, too? I had always thought that I would like to, but it had never happened. My knuckles rubbed again, and her hips rocked, pressing on them, as she moaned softly with another nod. Her hand moved again. I felt the leg of my shorts move and then that her hand slid over it. I moaned softly, as it found my cock, fumbling it out my shorts. She also moaned, grasping it, rolling her hips back and pulling to help move her body up the bed. I rolled towards her and moved down it.

My first sixty-nine, I thought. At least we weren't going to rock the van - if we hadn't already. Was she really going to go all the way, tasting it, like I had the night before? What would her pussy taste like? She knew what she was doing, drawing her thigh up under my head. Like that? I drew mine up under hers. Her other thigh was drawn up on my side.

About to lick my first pussy, I grasped her hips and did. Of course, I had licked my fingers a couple of times, but it tasted so much better, fresh at the source, and so much more delightful to explore with my sensitive tongue. But what her sensitive tongue was doing! Our "mistress of chastity", licking and sucking my cock! Thank goodness, that I had done it the night before, else I would have come like that very first time, and the second one. Was she going to let me, in her mouth? Was I making it as good for her, going to be able to? I did already know that girls liked their clitoris to be aroused. It was so much more arousing for me to do it with my tongue! Did she like it better that way?

Oh! I was going to come! What was she going to do? She moaned softly, vibrating on my throbbing cock, and licked and sucked even more. She must know what was going to happen. It did, and she did, nodding and continuing to lick and suck, until my cock had stopped spurting in her mouth. Then her hips twitched against my mouth. I had had to forget what I was supposed to be doing. I remembered with renewed enthusiasm, no longer distracted by what she had been doing, but my cock was still in her mouth.

She moaned in response to what I was doing, but then began to suck and lick again. Unfair! I thought, even if you really love to do it that much. I tried to ignore the sensations on my cock, trying to concentrate on what I was doing. She must have had an orgasm; she almost bit my cock, when her pussy wet my face, but then sucked and licked again, and I had a smaller, second one.

We lay there, trying to muffle our sighs. Then she scrambled around and kissed me, relaxing at my side with her mouth near my ear, and whispered:

"He's going to know, anyway."

I nodded, wondering very much how it would be in the morning, if she had an answer to that. Her whispered remark did not suggest that he would just know that we had done what she and he had. We fell asleep in each other's arms. When we woke up, she had turned over, and I had my arm around her, up under her shorty, not able to remember how or when we got that way.

What woke us up was Hannes' murmured: "I thought so."

A moment later, before we could move or look at him, the door of the van slid back. I squeezed Marie's breast in surprise, then just seeing him step out of the van. She put her hand on mine and said:

"I thought he would, but not just like this. I'll tell him."

"Hmm? What?"

"That he was too much of a gentleman; that I wanted to with him."

"You did?"

"If he had done anything to let me."

"Did I?"

"No, but you let me."

"I sure did! And you didn't have your bottom on."

"Maybe I shouldn't have the night before," she replied with a giggle.

You have to sleep with him tonight."

"That's what I'll tell him, instead of one of you saying that."

We almost chuckled, then agreed that we should get up before he returned. We scrambled off the bed. I saw that his pants had disappeared and put mine on, while Marie stepped into her skirt, and we went to the washhouse in the early morning. He was returning, looking at us with very wry expression. I felt my cheeks flush. Marie murmured:

"You were right. Tell you back in the van."

He snorted with a wry smile and shrugged, then scowled at me. My cheeks were even more flushed, even though I knew that Marie was going to try to clarify things. We used the toilets, and I remembered to rinse my face in the washbasin.

Back in the van, he had let down the seatback and folded away our sheets. I wondered if he was just being efficient or had wanted to remove the view of where Marie and I had slept. He looked at us with his wry expression. Marie said that we should make breakfast and then talk. He nodded. I wondered if it was a good idea to keep him in suspension. Her shorty bottom was not where I had last seen it. Had he moved it? For sure, he could surmise that she hadn't worn it in bed with me. She must have realized that too; she shrugged and grabbed a pair of panties and stepped into them, pulling them up under her skirt. As she began to pull off her top, I closed the door. When she had it off, facing him with bare breasts, she said:

"Better tell you now. Hand me a shirt."

He did, and watched her put it on. As she was buttoning it up, she said:

"I would have with you; you were too much of gentleman. I have to sleep with you tonight."

"Hmm? I was?" he replied, then shrugged with funny expression and added:

"Now you've said that too."

"And mean it. Maybe you were right a couple of days ago, asking if I wanted to sleep with one of you. Guess I did, either of you, both of you, just didn't realize it then."

We all chuckled, smiling at each other. Hannes shrugged and asked:

"You do?"

"Um-hmm, breakfast," she replied.

He looked at me with another shrug and smile. We started making breakfast. Marie was heating water for tea and scrambling eggs on the two gas burners. Without looking at us, she said:

"Really, when I suggested sleeping down here, I really wasn't thinking anything should happen. Kind of stupid I guess; how could I imagine lying in bed with one of you without anything happening. Hmm? Should have known myself better. You both were really good about it, didn't do anything. But, well, ... Oh, a little like going naked, after the first night, it just seemed like it was going to happen sooner or later, all three of us together. And I wanted to. Girls aren't really any different from guys, me, at least. How could I have imagined that I could jump in bed with two guys I have seen naked, who have seen me naked, and think nothing would happen. I wanted it to."

She turned back and gave us wry smirk, then looked at Hannes and repeated:

"I have to sleep with you, want to, and not just to be fair."

"No one ever told me that!" he replied with grin, adding:

"And even if it were only to be fair."

She nodded, returning his grin and said:

"Just hope neither of you mind, when you're up there, if the van rocks a little."

Hannes and I shook our heads, grinning at her and at each other. She nodded and added:

"Probably not every night, and my period starts in a couple of days."

"At least three, I hope, to be fair to Hannes," I replied with smirking grin.

He shrugged with a nod and said questioningly:

"It didn't rock last night?"

Marie grinned at me, I grinned back, nodding for her to reply. She wrinkled her nose, after a moment replying:

"We did something else. You know how we were lying, at first."

He looked surprised, his jaw dropping. I thought that was an appropriate reaction and nodded.

"Oh!" he then said, then murmured:

"I don't know if I want to do that."

"You will!" I replied with a grin.

Marie grinned at me and said:

"You did. Oh, your eggs!"

Her large helpings of scrambled eggs were overcooked, but we enjoyed them, all snickering. The German word for eggs can also refer to men's balls, and some Germans believe that eating eggs increases men's sex drive.

I didn't know what to say, and Hannes was also silent. After a couple of bites, Marie looked up at us and said:

"Oh, I think this is good. Did either of you think we would be celibate for months together? I guess I never really thought about that while we were planning. Did you?"

She looked at us, we both shook our heads. I wondered how we couldn't have, thinking that she was right, that eventually something would have happened. It had. She sniffed with a smile and added:

"And I really didn't think about it, you'll have to believe me, even when Hannes asked if I was saying that I wanted to sleep with one of you. Oh, a couple of seconds later, after I had replied, I did realized that that was the only thing you both could have been thinking."

"It sure was," I agreed, Hannes nodding.

"Anyway," Marie continued: "this way is better, I think. If eventually two of us had gotten closer, well, you know, it would have gotten sticky: two's company, three's a crowd."

Hannes and I nodded again. I agreed entirely with her logic. Then he remarked about what had occurred to me in night, her paper on chastity:

"You wrote all about chastity. Anything like this in the Bible?"

"Oooh?! Have to think. The paper was purely academic, just about what's in the Bible. I sure didn't want to relate anything to what I was doing, or anything else in the presence. Hmm? Well, Onan was supposed to sleep with his brother's wife, but after he had died. That doesn't count. I don't know. Hm-hmm! Seems like there was more about two women with one man: two wives, wife and servant girl. Oh, and of course, Lot and his daughters."

We all nodded with chuckles. I grinned and asked:

"Then this is all right, will be all right?"

"We're on vacation, not in a course about morals and mores," she replied with a smile, adding:

"I think so, hope so. ... Oh, and I'm on the pill."

Hannes glanced at me and then, when I nodded, agreed: "We do too."

We all smiled and finished our breakfast. After more sightseeing in Salonika, we drove on, stopping for the night off the highway near the coast fairly near the Turkish border. At bedtime, after reading about Edirne, when I started to climb up to sleep upstairs ... Oh, we were all naked, had just taken off our clothes. When my head was out of their sight, I said:

"Goodnight, and don't do anything I wouldn't."

They both chuckled cheerfully and wished me goodnight. Marie was right, this was going to be all right, also if Hannes and I had to do something to relieve our frustration, if the other one was rocking the van. I did anyway, although they weren't rocking it; it was too arousing to recall what she and I had done and imagine that they were doing it. If she could let me come in her mouth, I now had no compunctions about licking it all up. Yeah, it just tasted that way. And if they saw spots on me, they would know why. Did Marie play with herself? Had she, since we were together? Seemed like her telling that she hadn't thought about anything happening couldn't be quite true, if she did. I certainly wasn't going to ask her.

In the morning, I figured there was no reason not wake them, and began to climbed. Okay, my woody, but Marie knew all about that, and I wanted her to see it. I stood on the cushioned lid of the box behind the driver's seat, my head still too high to see them.

Really funny! I was wanting her to see my erection and suddenly remembered the first time I noticed that my cock was stiff as toddler, showing it proudly to my mother - and she had grinned.

"I thought so," I said, repeating Hannes' words the previous morning, just assuming that they were not lying head-foot, and waited for a response. I had to wait for a moment, then heard Marie chuckle and reply:

"Don't show off; you're not thinking about me; I know you just have to go."

I heard Hannes chuckle, and then Marie did again and added:

"He does too."

"But I was thinking of you," he replied in complaining tone.

"Just squeezing my boob; I don't believe you."

I stepped down and saw them grinning at me, their heads together at the far end of the bed, and saw her hand moving his cock under the sheet. We all chuckled with smirks. He pushed her hand off his cock and said: "She's right, unfortunately."

He sat up, pulling the sheet off Marie. She smiled at me, naked down below her knees. Could I ever have imagined that I would enjoy seeing a girl I had slept withlying naked in bed with a friend?! I opened the door, and Hannes - with his also bobbing cock - stepped out of the van, just moving away enough so that we wouldn't step in our common puddle. While we waited for our cocks to relax, he smirked and said: "You were right; I wanted to."

That was the only time either of us mentioned what we did when we were alone with Marie, and she also never said anything.