Three Errant Theology Students Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before our streams died down - we had been playing like kids, move our cocks to make them cross - Marie surprised us:

"Have to go too," she said and squatted down a couple a steps away, letting us see hers, just smirking at us.

We couldn't be any more familiar than this, I thought, smirking back at her, as I shook my cock. Hannes shook his, remarking:

"We can do it better, well, play a little."

"Why I like them," she replied with a smile, licking her lips, and bounced her hips on her heels to shake drops from her pussy.

Nothing like this was in the Bible, I thought, wondering if - which - other books described our new, so uninhibited relationship.

We returned to the van and watched each other wash pussy and cocks. Another breakfast with lots of scrambled eggs, this time not over-cooked, enjoying them, all still naked. Almost reluctantly, we put on clothes to drive to the border, and then north to Edirne.

In Edirne, we had to see the great mosque designed by Mimar Sinan in the 16th century, said to be his masterpiece, also our introduction to Islam and Islamic architecture, more precisely, Ottoman architecture. We were impressed, and the edifice gave meaning to what we had read about Islamic prayer ritual. We waited on the back wall to observe the mostly men at their noon prayers - took lots of notes.

We drove on to Istanbul, staying the camp site, large enough for us to park away from others. That was Hannes' idea. Was he anticipating that Marie and I would be rocking the van?

We did, not as much as I had anticipated, thinking I would be on top, but she wanted to be, after she had made sure that my cock in her mouth was ready to. I was afraid I would come, feeling her tongue licking where it was so sensitive. When she stopped on time, I had to wonder about her experience, but I sure wasn't complaining. Then she was sitting on me, rocking her pussy with my cock in it. If that was rocking the van, I hoped that Hannes was appreciating it, fantasizing about what we were doing. When she dropped down over me, wanting me to suck her breasts, we couldn't have been rocking the van, but then maybe we were, when she couldn't keep her hips still and began to pump them up and down on my cock. None of my girlfriends had fucked me like that. They had only been three or four - I couldn't recall at that moment.

Marie must have known it would be better that way - for her. It was always good for me, of course, and that it was for her, better than I thought it had been with those three or four, feeling a little chagrined that I hadn't recognized that they hadn't had such as good orgasms - if they had really had them? Our "Mistress of Chastity" sure knew a lot that had nothing to do with being chaste.

The next morning, Hannes climbed down without a comment. He had to put on something to go to the toilets and left, and then we did. After breakfast, Marie gave him an apologetic glance and said that she thought he would have to wait. When she found a tampon and went off, he shrugged with a nod and murmured:

"Just as well; I never thought it would be like this.

"I didn't either," I agreed, and we cleaned up.

She returned with an apologetic smile and said:

"But I'll still sleep with you."

He nodded with a shrug and smile, and I smiled.

We spent our first day in Istanbul, first viewing the Hagia Sophia, guide books and note pads in hand, very impressed and recognizing the inspiration for Sinan's mosque, then also visiting his other major work. Then in the Top Kapi we were impressed by much else, a day's excursion with all our note-taking and our first taste of Turkish cuisine.

Skipping over our further sightseeing, more mosques and pre-Ottoman, Byzantine Christian churches with fantastic mosaics, that night and the next one, Marie slept with Hannes. That was fine with me, thinking that it would be very frustrating to be in bed with her, while she was having her period.

He looked happier the second morning. She smiled at me and said that I had better sleep with her that evening. Hannes gave me a grin. I learned why when we went to bed.

She wanted to suck my cock, whispering that she enjoyed starting when it was all small. It wasn't for long. She was crouched down between my thighs and licking where it was most sensitive, licking and sucking. Now confident that she really wanted me to come in her mouth, I tried to relax and enjoy it as long as possible, enjoying that she was fondling my balls, "eggs" in German.

Oooh! She knew about them too! When she couldn't move them, she raised her head and let my cock stop throbbing. She chuckled softly - wicked, cocksucking "Mistress of Chastity"! She waited until her fingers, that had been scratching behind my balls, could move then again - a little. Then her tongue licked up the back of my cock, and it was in her mouth again.

I wished she had done that again, giving my cock another little reprieve, but she didn't. She licked and sucked, moaning so softly that I could only feel the vibrations on my cock. My hips twitched, and I thought: she must really like to do it. Good thing, that she must; my hips began to rock up. She moaned so that I could hear her - better, more arousing vibrations! Had I overheard her moans the night before? I bit my lip and came, almost silently, but she moaned each time my cock spurted in her mouth. Hannes must hear her!

He had. When she crept up next to me, with her breast on my chest and her leg over mine, he murmured down from above us:

"Now you know why you had to sleep with her, in case you already hadn't imagined why."

"Sorry, if we disturbed you," Marie replied.

"Not more than I expected," he answered, then chuckled and added:

"Next time we won't try to be so quiet."

"And I'll be listening, hoping it was as good," I replied.

"It will be," Marie confirmed cheerfully.

We all chuckled and said goodnight again and were silent. I wondered if Marie had also assumed that Hannes had been doing what I had done up there the previous night, even without the "inspiration" of hearing the two of them. I was beginning to enjoy licking my fingers to clean up, understanding how she could like it. Did Hannes taste just the same? Marie knew. I didn't want to taste it!

Before dawn, I woke up with my arm around her. She had awakened me, moving my hand to hold her breast. I did, then realizing that my cock was stiff and had found its way in the warm space at the top of her thighs. That hadn't happened before with my girlfriends, but I had only spent a whole night in bed with one of them. Had my cock there woken her up? My hips couldn't resist moving it a little. She squeezed my hand on her breast and nodded. Then she murmured:

"It wants me to do it again, but that's a little frustrating, arousing me too."

"Um-hmm, then don't. You must really like it."

"Um-hmm, and that you do, both of you now."

"Mmmm! Um-hmm," I agreed, squeezing her breast again.

"Just do it, or don't. Just stop talking," Hannes called down.

"Sorry, we won't," Marie replied.

But she did, turning out from under my arm and then holding my cock. She whispered that that wasn't so arousing for her. It was for me. Afterwards, I almost started to help her clean up the splots on my stomach, then wondering what Hannes did with his.

We dozed off for another hour or so, awakened when he climbed down and found something to put on to go to the washhouse. When he had left, we got up and followed him with our toilet bags and towels. I found him in the shower room. We both just shrugged with smirks.

He finished his shower and left. When Marie and I met again after ours, we also just smirked mildly at each other. During the walk back to the van, it occurred to me that it would be normal to hold hands after having spent the night together in bed, but we didn't, and that seemed right; there was nothing really special between us, nothing more than between her and Hannes.

He had started making breakfast, after folding down the seatback and folding away our sheets. As we started to help, Marie chuckled and said:

"Guess you both are wondering now that I like to do that. Obviously I do, enough to do it, even if it's a little frustrating, when you can't. It's just so nice knowing that it's being so good for you, either of you, and, of course, for my boyfriend, only the last one."

"Didn't have to tell us that," I replied: "but it sure is."

"It is!" Hannes agreed, giving her a grin, then adding:

"Even if I had to listen."

"Even just wondering two nights ago," I added.

"Sorry about that," Marie enjoined.

I looked at Hannes with questioning expression, making a loose fist with my hand. He nodded with a smirk behind Marie's back. Then he looked very surprised, when I said:

"We've tried to make it not too frustrating, sleeping up there."

"Hmm?! Like that, like I think?" Marie asked, turning and looking at us with smirk.

"Probably," Hannes replied, shrugging, then looking at me and adding:

"Didn't think you were going to say that."

"Just surprised me that you did," Marie replied, smiling at me. Then she began to chuckle, starting to laugh. Hannes and I had to laugh with her, this conversation was just to unbelievable, but maybe we hadn't known why she started to laugh. She caught her breath and grinned and said:

"What do you think I was doing up there? Back when I suggested sleeping with you, I didn't really tell the truth. After we had been all naked, well, I wasn't just thinking about my taking less space. Hm-hmm! Well, it was a little more honest, what I later said, about it was probably going to happen sooner or later, but I was already thinking about that. Hmmm! And you know that I like it. Yes, I wanted it 'sooner', and then up there, thinking about that ... and then rationalizing that you both must have a problem - not being alone, like I was."

Hannes and I chuckled with energetic nods. I grinned and said:

"I really believed your story about taking less space on the bed, just thought it would be very difficult, why I immediately said I would sleep upstairs, and then very quickly realized that it would have a certain advantage. It sure did!"

"While I was trying to be a gentleman," Hannes complained.

"Oh you were, and I liked that - in principle," Marie replied, then grinned and added:

"But I wanted to be unprincipled."

Hannes chuckled and replied:

"Sounds more like you just had - have - some different 'principle'."

"Oh, I like that!" she replied: " just don't try to define it; then I might not like it."

We all laughed again. Luckily, the scrambled eggs weren't yet on the burner. I replied:

"Pity, it was going to fun trying to find the right words."

"Don't; I can think of them myself," she said with a grin.

"Just a very understanding attitude," Hannes suggested.

"That's all right," she agreed with a smile and turned to put the skillet on the burner, then adding:

"Just don't say anything more to make me forget them this time, 'your eggs'."

"I thought you wanted to - just for a while," I replied with a snicker.

"Stop it! I do!" she said, also snickering, Hannes also snickering.

We did forget them, most of the time during the day, in the Grand Bazaar and the Spice Bazaar and nearby mosque, also across the Golden Horn and taking the funicular up through the tunnel to the more modern part of Istanbul. We did, however, smirk at each other a few times, especially when we saw a stand selling eggs. It was Marie who then asked how Turks prepared them, eliciting Hannes' reply: "Not better than you do." People wondered why we all laughed.

That evening back at the camp site, she suggested that she sleep upstairs for a change. We agreed, of course, all then snickering when she climbed up and said: "Just don't do anything I wouldn't."

Hannes and I didn't.

The next morning we took the auto ferry across the Bosporus and started a long drive back to the west, heading for Troy, a "must" in our guide books. We didn't find the overgrown excavation site very interesting, but we had been there. The Greek ruins at Pergamon were more interesting, our having seen and learned more about them in the Pergamon Museum in Berlin, in which a large room was filled with the reconstruction of the so-called Pergamon Altar. We drove on to Ephesus, an absolute "must" for us theology students, since St. Paul had been there.

Our theology studies and Bible knowledge weren't impinging on what we did. By then, of course, Marie's period was over, she sleeping with us alternate nights. After talking that night at the camp site near Istanbul, we enjoyed unrestrained sex, making no effort to muffle our sounds and talk. We all knew what Hannes or I was doing upstairs, sometimes not doing anything, me at least, satisfied to have a night off, just anticipating how it would be the following night, enjoying listening to what they were doing, a promise of what Marie and I would do the following night.

South of Ephesus, we then did take off a night in bed with her - or she with us. Even on a long honeymoon, couples don't have sex every night. Our trip together was not a honeymoon, of course, but she had a "very understanding attitude," as Hannes had said, and we respected easily her choice to just sleep a night with the one or other of us. Our "nights off" in bed with her averaged out, eventually developing into a routine. When one of us didn't one night, he slept with her the following night and did. She always then did want to.