Three Errant Theology Students Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"You too, Hannes," and moved closer to me to make space for him to join us. He hesitated a moment, then crawled up behind her. I drew my thigh up under her head, and she drew her thigh up over me, exposing her pussy. I didn't really need to see it any better than I had already, already wanting to lick it, especially when she grasped my now less aroused cock. She licked it and said:

"And yours too, Hannes. Oh, Matti, hope you don't mind."

I suddenly understood that his cock was going to be in her pussy, so close to where my tongue was going to be licking. Anything she wanted. I shook my head and raised it, and her other thigh drew up under my head. She guided my cock to her mouth, then her hand slid down over me, patting me and moving on. I grasped her hip and slid my head up her thigh, thinking that she had patted me for my understanding and accepting that she wanted Hannes' cock in her pussy.

Enough looking, I licked. She nodded and sucked, rocking her hips forward. Sure, he could put her cock in her pussy - just not right now, while my tongue was enjoying that it could lap the length of it, enjoy probing where his cock would be. I felt rhythmic movements. Of course, she was holding his cock, arousing it again, so that would be stiff enough. When she wanted to guide it into her pussy, I hoped that it wouldn't slide past her opening and touch my tongue - but if it did, so what?

It didn't, and then her hand was back on my hip, patting again. I patted hers; this was what she wanted, and what I wanted. Could I want anything better than her sucking my cock and my licking and tasting her pussy?! Hannes moaned; he couldn't want anything better than having his cock in her tight, warm pussy!

Lick, suck, fuck, the three of us doing everything we could together! Another, better love feast - "agape"! St. Paul and the other apostles just didn't know what they were talking about! Well, the whole early Christian community in Ephesus enjoying this would have been an orgy. But just the three of us weren't - was it? Lick, suck - and lick - and fuck! Hannes wasn't really fucking, hardly space in the bed with the three of us for him to, but he was moaning, sounding as though he was enjoying it as much has he did, when he could, when I was up above, hearing him fucking Marie.

And she was moaning, like I had heard her, but now feeling her moans vibrating on my cock. I moaned in response, hoping she felt vibrations of my tongue on her clitoris. I knew what was going to happen in her mouth, and she did too, and in her pussy, but only how it had been when he had been licking it: "as good as you did" she had said. But now with his cock in it? And for his cock, since he couldn't really fuck her?

I could just hope that it would be good enough for him, hoping that I could make it as good for Marie, before she made my cock spurt in her mouth. It was so good to know that she wanted me to!

We all moaned, and Hannes' hips rocked as hard as they could in the confined space. Oooh! His cock was rubbing on the tip of my nose! Fuck her! I wished, and my tongue did all it could.

We all moaned, groaned. I came first, and she moaned, but then almost bit my cock, when her pussy flushed her pussy juice in my nostrils. I had wanted that, not just that way, snorting to free them, and then heard Hannes grunt, feeling his cock surge, against my nose and with my tongue, as it moved her pussy. Marie groaned again. Could she feel his cock spurting in her pussy? She almost bit my cock again, when his cock thrust again, and she groaned, I thought that she must have, delighted that she had, that he had, that I had.

If it wasn't an orgy, and I didn't want it to be an "agape" love feast, what else? Epicureanism popped in my head, the ancient Greek philosophy that pleasure was the greatest good. Could there be a greater pleasure than three people enjoying their mutual orgasms? And we each had had two, thanks to Marie' better idea. Good thing that we weren't Roman Catholics and had to go to confession!

We relaxed. I rolled back against the side wall of the van, my cock slipping out of her mouth, and Hannes also did, his cock slipping out of her pussy before my eyes. Hmm! Most have been good for him; not just his cock slipped out; I saw white traces from his orgasm ooze out. After a few moments, Marie hummed and said:

"Oooh! That was good! Better than I expected."

"It sure was," Hannes agreed.

For me - my cock - it had also been very good, but like the other times she had sucked it. Hannes then also hummed and added:

"And I hardly had to do anything. Maybe shouldn't say it, but Marie was just squeezing like never before, at least, I hadn't been so aware that you were."

"Hm-hmm! Oh I was!" she agreed: "always wanted to have something to squeeze, when one of you was doing that that. We have to do it again, but not before supper, for you, Matti."

What a promise! Hannes chuckled and said:

"Back when, you said I'd want to - what you did. I did. Now I can tell you that you will want to."

"Never doubted it, but if you both say so," I replied with a cheerful moan, thinking, three times for all of us!

Marie nodded and asked one of us to get something to wipe up her oozing pussy. I did, with a little difficulty, creeping head first from the bed. When I had, they joined me, and we folded down the seat back, smirking at each other. Marie said that she had better also kiss me, and we did, Hannes nodding his approval. Of course, we had kissed her when each of us was in bed with her, but now we both had in the other's presence.

As we were preparing supper, Marie suddenly asked:

"Are you guys including this in your diaries."

Hannes and I shrugged, grinning at each other. I didn't know, of course, if he was. I wasn't, but I snickered and replied:

"Oh yes! Telling that you wanted to go skinny dipping, and that you have such lovely breasts, and then wondering if you wanted to sleep with us."

"You didn't!" she replied.

"Oh yes!" I rebutted: "And then that you did, and how! And how good it was."

"You didn't?! She replied again, giving me a very upset look.

Hannes joined in my joke and said:

"I did too, am too, not like that, since that first night wasn't something to write about, and then I just wanted to remember - got sort of code."

"Like what?" she asked.

He winked at me with a smirk behind her back and said:

"Then next morning, well, before I tell what we did that day, I draw a little infinity sign, you know, a reclining figure eight, if we both did that; or if you did, a little line with circle; or if I did, a little circle with a dot in it; or, well, like just now, two concentrate circles with a dot."

"You don't!"

"Had to go back and try to remember when, after I decided on that code. Of course, some days, there are more than one."

"You're funning me!" Marie said. He grinned with a nod, but answered:

"Yes, but now I'm going to go back and try to help my memory by adding them."

Marie looked relieved with wry smile, but just for a moment, then looked at me. I grinned and said:

"After that first one, no, before it, I did write something about wondering how the three of us would get along, but telling my dairy about the skinny dipping started a page at the back of my notebook, and then more. Mmmm! While you were thinking I was making copious notes about what we had seen that day, but was writing about the nights. Today isn't going to be much about sightseeing."

As an afterthought, I added:

"Aren't you keeping notes? You can read mine."

Marie grinned and replied:

"Maybe I should. No, I shouldn't, but I don't believe you either; I would have notice, if you had been flipping back in your notebook."

"You're right," I agreed with a smile, adding:

"But I wish I had. Maybe we can all just use Hannes' code."

We all laughed, and then Marie said:

"Maybe you should keep notes. No, you shouldn't!"

We all laughed again and finished preparing supper: bread and dried soup from Germany that had to be boiled for a few minutes. We were still naked, now with the van's door closed. We sat down to eat, Hannes on the seat behind the driver's seat, Marie and I on the the bench across the van. We didn't have much to talk about, hadn't seen anything but the landscape during the day. Of course, we had seen a lot more of each other than usual - and how! But we had said enough about that.

As we were finishing eating, I was wondering if Marie had remembered her remarking that we had to do that again. Did she still mean it? Hannes mentioned something about the city we would see the next day, and we exchanged information about it that we had read in our three different guide books. Then suddenly Marie's hand was in my lap, her fingers gathering up my soft cock. She hadn't forgotten! Hannes noticed and nodded with small smile. She smiled at him and murmured:

"Yours will soon enough; don't have to help it."

He nodded again and reached under the table. She snorted and said:

"That's cheating; I wanted it all nice and small."

We all hummed with smiles; now with no question about what she wanted to do. Hannes nodded again and said that he had better clear to table, and pushed it back from us on its pivoting support and squeezed passed our knees to do so. My cock began to appreciate what her fingers were doing. Hannes saw that, just nodding with a smirk. He knew that Marie was going to suck his cock, and his cock did too, but not as much as mine was beginning to anticipate what it would be doing. When I put my hand in her lap, she purred and spread her thighs. Hannes had cleared the table and said that we were going to have to stand up to turn up the seat back. Reluctantly we removied our hands. His cock was also bobbing. Marie said we should spread out the bottom sheet. With bobbing cocks, he and I did, and she tossed the other sheet up. She didn't have to tell him to get up first, nor tell me to follow her. Nor did she have to ask him if he minded that my cock would be right in front of his nose.

We all knew exactly what we were going to, my cock too. She didn't have to make it stiff, just guide it into her pussy. Another love feast, I thought, then admonishing myself that I had really thought that again. I grasped her breast.

It was for me, for my cock, appreciating what they both had said about feeling her pussy squeezing. I knew what his cock and his tongue were feeling, but hadn't - like him - appreciated how her pussy squeezed our cocks, the sensation lost a little when we were pumping them in her pussy. That was also wonderful, but this also was, feeling how her pussy squeezed my cock without my having to move it in her. But then I did have to, like Hannes had had to, too arousing to keep my hips from twitching and then rocking as much as they could, my ass almost bouncing off the wall of the van, as we all gasped and groaned.

I came, and felt her pussy juice flood around my cock, hearing Hannes' tongue slobbering and Marie's deep moans. I knew them, when I came in her mouth, we all had again! I squeezed her breast. When Hannes' hand slid up and wanted to hold it, I let it. Marie hummed deeply, nodding her head in front of mine.

We just lay there, recovering. When Marie wanted to move up so that she could extend her legs, we let her and were silent. What could we say? One of them found the other sheet and we spread it over us and fell asleep. That was the only time all three of us slept together in the van.

In the morning, when we all had to go, we still didn't say anything as we clambered down and stepped outside. For some reason - for no reason - without stepping further away, Hannes and I began to pee. Marie squatted down near us, just shrugging with a slight smirk, as she let us also see her stream arch out. Why not, if we could do all we had together?

As good as it had been that way, we returned just to one of us sleeping with her, but our relationship changed a little. We didn't talk about. Despite all we had been doing before that, I had still had the inkling that having sex implied loving affection, like with my previous girlfriends. Of course, I really liked Marie, as did Hannes and she us, obviously. After that day and night, however, that implication disappeared, probably way down in my subconscious. Having sex was just something very pleasurable and satisfying that we all enjoyed, she as much as Hannes and I.

I found it a little funny - but very nice - that after that day she kissed us almost regularly when we weren't in bed with her, the first time when she greeted the one us who had slept above with a good morning kiss. That became a regular thing, usually a good French kiss, maybe intended as a promise for the following night in bed with her, or maybe just confirmation that she liked us both the same way, that having just gotten out of bed with one of us shouldn't suggest that she had a favorite. We never talked about, just enjoyed that she did, also sometimes kissing our cheek as thanks for having done something for her. If what we were doing wasn't "making love," the more open display of affection seemed a little contradictory, but Hannes and I reciprocated, kissing her cheek in thanks for something: cooking, washing our socks, whatever.

I wondered if we were ever going to both lie with her again. Nice Biblical euphemism. It had been so good, but maybe she thought it had been too much. Hannes and I never suggested doing anything, certainly not that, and never said anything during the day or evening to imply that we were looking forward to sleeping with her. We were, of course, but it would have been tactless to mention it, even though all of us knew which one would be in bed with her that night. That didn't stop her from sometimes giving that one a special smile, and sometimes she didn't, usually before a night when we didn't do anything, which was also nice.

I stopped wondering about that, until several days later when she said: "Let's do that again."

She was sitting between us while I was driving and put her hands on our thighs, too close to our crotches. We didn't have to ask what she meant. It was too early to find a place to park for the night, but I understood that she had recognized that we were in remote area where we could park out of sight of the road, and then remembered that we had done it before and after supper, reason to stop earlier than usual. When I nodded, she squeezed my thigh. She must have also squeezed Hannes' thigh; I saw him also nod. We all watched for a place to turn off the road. When I did, we all hummed, nodding, and her fingers crept further up my thigh. Because I hadn't slept with her the previous night? But Hannes had, and I had heard how. Anything she wanted, if she wanted to again; we all knew how good it was going to.

It was, both times. I climbed up and let Hannes spend the night with her, thinking, but doubting, if they still wanted to do more, they could, but I don't think they did.

Our study trip continued, more mosques, the ancient Armenian church on the island in Lake Van in eastern Turkey. We drove out of our way to see Mount Ararat.

That happened again, when the terrain allowed, at her suggestion, of course. Once in Iran, in Tehran, we spent a night in a hotel. When we asked for two rooms, the person said that we could have a room with three beds. That really surprised us, but, of course, we readily agreed. That was long before the revolution in Iran.

Two adjacent beds and a third one; we wondered what the person thought about us, offering two guys and girl a room together. That night we could really all sleep together, and Hannes and I could really fuck. We stayed for a second night in the hotel, again each way,and did it again in the morning, just once. At the end of our trip, I wondered if we had made up for that time, but it didn't matter; by then we had done so much that it was immaterial if one of us had done something a time or two more than the other one.

One of us had a good guide book for Iran, and we learned more than we expected about Persian culture, Shiite Islam, and Zoroastrianism, not to mention visiting Isfahan and Persepolis. We really didn't think about sex all the time, not even always when we could.

But occasionally, Marie surprised us, like the morning at breakfast when she suddenly asked:

"Aren't you curious about why I like to do that to you, I would be, if I were a guy?"

She didn't use explicit words, maybe just sometimes in bed, but then she seldom needed them. Hannes and I looked at her in surprise, then at each other, neither saying anything. Marie shrugged and repeated:

"I would be. I want to know what it's like for you, doing it to me."

"Very good!" Hannes replied with a smile, looking relieved that he didn't have to answer her question. I nodded, feeling the same way. Marie nodded and said:

"For me too. I want to do it - with a girl, maybe back home. It must be good, knowing just what it's like for her. You know, doing what I know I would like to feel."

Hannes and I must have looked very surprised. She glanced back and forth at us and murmured:

"Didn't want to shock you. Yes, I really do, and thought then that you must also be curious, sort of the same way."

Hannes looked at me. Did his slight nod suggest that he agreed with her, or was he wanting me to reply? Why hadn't I replied before he had?

"Just thought I could ask," Marie murmured, adding: "Maybe I have been thinking about it too much."

"With another girl?" I asked superfluously, but relieved for something to say.

"Sure, why not, how else?" she replied with grin.

"Anyone you know? Think you can find one that also wants to?" Hannes asked, helping deflect away from her original question.

"Hope so," Marie replied, apparently at ease with her admission that she wanted to lick another girl's pussy, then adding: "If you both like to?"

"We do," Hannes and I replied in unison.

"And I do, why I asked," she said, looking at us both again.

"Not that curious," Hannes remarked.

"But just a little? I'm not asking you to do it."

"That's a relief!" I remarked.

We all chuckled, then laughed. Hannes said:

"It sure is. Are you curious, Matti?"

"Not that curious," I replied, feeling better about subject after our laughing, then adding:

"But just a little, after what Marie said. Never thought about it before, but if she wants to find out, I can understand why. No fear, Hannes! I'm not going to, even if I can understand why she thinks it would be good."

"Mmmm! It would be!" she interjected with a grin.

"I'm not going to, either. Hmm? Afraid she might be right," Hannes replied.

"And then like it?" she asked with a smirk."

"Don't want to find out," I replied for him and myself. He nodded his agreement with wry expression and said:

"Just have to imagine why you like to, Marie."

I snickered and said:

"You wouldn't want us to find out and then think it was better than what you do?"

"Oh no! It might be even better than what else we do, and then, well, I wouldn't have anything to do."

"But you still want to - with a girl?" Hannes asked.

"Yes, but not till we're back home, and I'm pretty sure I would still want what you have."

"That's also a relief," I remarked and leaned over and kissed her cheek.

She turned her face to me and made it a better kiss, then turned to Hannes and said: "You too," and he also got a good kiss with her tongue in his mouth.

I realized that my cock was engorged, and not just from her kiss. Was that why I remembered her opening remark: if we weren't curious why she liked to suck it, also Hannes' cock, of course. I snickered and said:

"But you asked if we weren't curious why you like to. I am."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers