Three Errant Theology Students Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So am I," Hannes immediately enjoined, grinning, liking that I had turned the table on her.

She shrugged and replied:

"I guess I asked for that."

"You did," Hannes agreed, looking at her with an expectant expression.

She looked slightly embarrassed for a moment, then shrugged again and replied:

"Well, I had to do it first to find out, but then liked it, obviously."

"Very obviously, thank you, but why did you the first time, dare to?" I asked.

"Just happened."

"Your friend asked you to?" Hannes asked, adding: "Don't think I would have ventured to ask mine to, even if I had already done it to her."

Before she could reply, she was hesitating, I grinned and suggested:

"Oh, I know - your mom. When she was telling you about the bees and flowers - well, probably later - told you could preserve your virginity that way, stay a 'good girl'."

Marie chuckled with a grin, shaking her head, apparently enjoying our speculating. Hannes snickered and suggested:

"Maybe your dad, telling you that guys would like it so much."

That was a really wild suggestion, since her father was a Lutheran minister, but I picked up on that and said:

"Well, of course, he wouldn't have said that, and not to his own daughter, but maybe in confirmation class, talking about adultery I guess, when someone asked a question, answered that that was an alternative.

"Not MY dad! And none of us asked any questions," she replied with a grin, adding: "And if he had, we all would have probably done it before Easter."

We all snickered at her implication that they could have before they were confirmed. Hannes grinned and replied:

"Oh, that would have been all right, before you were confirmed and responsible for your own morals."

"Someone should have told me, if you think so, but no one did, and I don't think any of us had an inkling that people could do that."

I remembered the rest of her family and suggested:

"Maybe your oldest brother, after he - but not your parents - knew you were sleeping with your first boyfriend."

"He didn't know either, and I don't think he would have known about that either; he is pretty conservative, old-fashioned, too old to have joined the sexual revolution."

She was still smiling, enjoying our speculations. Hannes snorted and replied:

"His bad luck. Come on, tell us; you said we should be curious."

Marie nodded and answered:

"You were right the first time, the first boyfriend who did it to me, an older student. I wanted seem more experienced. If he did that, I didn't want him to think that I was prudish young theology student. Of course, I had heard about it - good and bad girl talk - so I did, dared to, hoping he didn't think it was my first time."

"Hope he didn't," Hannes murmured.

She chuckled with a smirk and replied:

"Oh no! He loved it. Of course, I was apprehensive about what would happen, but assumed that a girl had with him, so I had to. Hm-hmm! Then he told me that no one had let him do that in her mouth. Oh no, he didn't think it was my first time!"

Marie grinned with a pleased, maybe proud expression. Hannes and I congratulated her, and she kissed us both again.

A couple of times after that, she teased us, especially during her next period, when we all were naked, about to go to bed, asking if we were sure that we didn't want suck each other's cock. Of course, she didn't say that, just smirking and saying: "Are you sure you don't want to? I wouldn't mind."

She stopped teasing us that way, when we both waved our cocks at her and told her she had to do it to us both, or maybe we would. She chuckled and did, then kissing us each with her mouth full of what our cocks had given her. Hannes also didn't seem to mind, so I assumed that she had also kissed him before like that, but it did revive the question about what it was like for her to lick and suck a cock and feel it spurt in her mouth. Hannes and I never found out.

I have been looking through the thick notebook that was my diary forty plus years ago, hoping to find something that reawakened a recollection about something else we did. Lots of recollections, descriptions of a place, scenery, that brought back delightful memories of what we did there, but nothing that we hadn't already done. What else could we have done?

Back in Berlin, we had to face questions and comments about how our trip had been. Some fellow students tactfully just listened to our descriptions of what we had seen. When I and Hannes were each alone with male students, their questions weren't just about that. We three had anticipated that, on the last day agreeing that we would hide behind our being theological students, morally above whatever they thought. I am sure that they still thought it, but our response stifled further questions.

Of course, Hannes and I still met Marie, who told that she had the same experience with some female students. After a couple of beers, she snickered and told that she had told her most insistent questioner that if she really wanted to know, thought that about her - about us - didn't believe the story about our being morally upright theology students, she would tell her the truth, and did, but so lucidly that the girl thought Marie was making it up, blushing at Marie's details, that surpassed the girl's fantasies. Marie grinned at us said that she had really only told her the truth.

We didn't sleep together again. We talked about it, but it just didn't happen, maybe because we were back in our theological community: sex implying loving emotions. I am not sure mine with the next girl I slept with were really loving. She wasn't studying theology and was very willing, but didn't want to suck my cock. Back to reality.

Later in the semester, Marie wanted to see Hannes and me again. We met on the way to meet her, wondering if she would suggest we all do it "one more time."

The song "Do it to me one more time" hadn't been written back then, but it's title seems appropriate.

She didn't, of course, meeting us in a student pub. We made small talk over the first beer. With the second one, she leaned closer with a smirk and said softly:

"I did, like I told you back then."

Hannes was faster on the uptake:

"As good as you hoped?"

Marie just nodded with a broad smirk. Then I understood and grinned and said:

"Lucky girl."

"Um-hmm! And lucky me!"

Hannes or I must have frowned. She replied:

"Oh, not better than with you, couldn't be, but like I was thinking."

"She too?" Hannes asked.

"Must have, her first time. Oh, sure, we both said that it was almost like doing it to ourselves."

"Her first time, no boyfriend?" I asked.

"Not one that wanted to do that."

"Stupid kid," Hannes said.

We all nodded with chuckles. I asked the obvious:

"How did you meet her?"

Marie looked a little uncomfortable for a moment, then said:

"Girl in the parish where I - where we both - do voluntary work. She wanted to talk about boys, complain about her last one, asked about me. Didn't tell her about us, just that I had good experience, thank you. Not sure how I turned the conversation to that. Oh, she wanted to know more, so I told her, how good it was. 'Better than fingers,' I think I said. She giggled and blushed, but asked: 'Really?' I thought that was the end of it, but the next time we were together, she asked again, and - well - somehow I mentioned my curiosity about how it must be, since 'my friend' liked to do it so much. Well, you can imagine the rest. I did, and then she did, and liked it as much as I did. Hmm? Likes it as much as I do."

She smiled a little wryly at her admitting that they apparently still were doing it together.

"Not more than we do," I replied.

That was the last time we ever referred to what we had enjoyed together. The next semester, a couple of us went to other universities to complete our degrees. We stayed in contact and met occasionally, but never even mentioned our long trip together. And then we were in parishes training for a year or two and then ministers in our own parishes, eventually married with children, very, very far removed from our youthful adventure. When we all happened to meet at conferences, however, that didn't keep Marie from giving us an extra smile, returned - when no one was looking - with pursed lips.

OH! Good thing the family is visiting my wife's parents for a week! It's going to be difficult to get my mind off this and prepare my next sermon.