Three Firsts: 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently put both hands on the side of her and guided her hot mouth along my dick. "That's good. You're such a sweet woman, such a sweet horny cocksucker." I pulled her head up and off my dick. "I want to see you taste my sperm, Baby. And you will. But what I really want to do first is to cum in your sexy ass."

Ellie audibly sucked in air, followed by an unsure "oh my."

"Yes Kitten, your sexy ass. I've watched you walking Bo, and when you pick up his leash and you bend all the way down without bending your knees, sticking your beautiful ass out, I think you're doing it for me. And I want to bend over behind you and slip my cock in your snug anus. I want my cum to drip out of your sexy asshole."

This took her back. "I don't know. That's not something I've ever done—nor wanted to," she said. She lowered her eyes a bit, and said, "It's nasty, isn't it? That's not made for sex. It's nasty." She looked at me for an answer.

"What do you want me to say?" I asked. She raised her eyebrows, not knowing. "Okay, I'll tell you the truth. Patty and I are breaking up and one of the main reasons is that she won't do anal sex. I like anal sex, I've done it before, and a lot of women really like it too. But like Patty, many women have the idea that it's nasty. You know what, Kitten?" I held her chin up to me with my right hand, and snaked my left hand to gently cup her breast and flick her nipple.

"What?" she asked.

"It is nasty—and sexy. Stand up for me, right in front of me and face toward the kitchen.

"What?"

"Come on, Kitten. Stand up." She did, embarrassed by her nakedness at first, then starting to loosen up, swaying her hips just a bit, asking, "Now what?"

I put my hands on her hips and pulled her two tiny steps back. "Now bend over like you were putting the leash on Bo."

She hesitated. I pushed my hand up the small of her back and massaged. "Go on Baby, I've wanted to be this close to you many times. Do it for me, Ellie. Bend over, my hot lover, show me your beautiful ass. I know you're proud of it, and you should be. I'm sure a dozen men in the neighborhood want to fuck your ass. Let me."

The direct honesty struck the right note with her, and sweet 70-year old Ellie bent over at the waist and pushed back ever so slightly toward me. My face was at the same height and inches away from her asshole, which I couldn't see, but was hidden and flanked by smooth ass cheeks well rounded at the bottom, fleshed out a the sides, and pressed tightly together presenting a crevice deeper than a crack. I kissed her ass. I rubbed it, squeezed in, hefted the cheeks at their lowest curve, tongued the bottom of her spine above the cleave of her pink and pale cheeks, and licked that flawless stretch of smooth skin. I continued to kiss her ass and squeeze it, every now and then slipping a finger into her pussy, already juicing more. She pushed back a little, faintly wiggled her backside as I kissed and licked it.

I pushed my right hand up her stomach and between her hanging tits, pausing to earnestly grope each one. I moved my hand to her chin, and she bent down to kiss my hand and lick my thumb. I slipped my middle finger into the middle of her hot mouth. "Get this one wet, baby, so I can slip it up your sexy ass."

She hesitated for an instant, then sucked the finger in deep, licking it with her tongue, pushing saliva out of her mouth, some of it dripping down her lip as she prepared my finger for her. I pulled it out, and gently spread her ass checks. Ellie moaned and shifted her feet an inch further apart. My wet finger found her asshole as I kissed her right ass cheek. I teased her ring, pushing up against it but not to penetrate. I gently worked the sides of her puckered hole, caressing the ridges of smooth brown skin that tense to form her circle. I eased her full and sensuous cheeks apart with my left hand and rimmed around her asshole with my middle finger. I pulled away and inserted that finger into her pussy.

"Coat it with your juices, Kitten" and she flexed her cunt around my finger. After easing it in and out a few times, I put it back to her asshole and pushed in around the ring, as if testing to see if it might slide in. "You do it, Kitten, you take it in your gorgeous ass for me. Do it when you're ready."

"Oh Rob. This is so strange, so different."

"In a nice way?" I asked as I massaged her hole with a circular motion.

"I think it is," she said, even as she pulled her asshole away from my finger. "And Patty, Patty doesn't like this?" she asked.

I grabbed a tit and pulled the nipple down, exaggerating her sagging breast. She grunted with pleasure and pulled up slightly to increase the tension. "No baby, Patty doesn't like this. Patty doesn't want me to touch her ass."

Ellie stopped her little hip gyrations. She reached behind her and grabbed my hand from inside her cheeks. My heart was sinking, my dick about to follow suit. She took my hand and pushed my middle finger into her sopping cunt. I thought it was over, I was being detoured away from the back road.

With a sultry look back at me over her shoulders and a seductive sway of her luscious breasts, she pulled forward, my finger coming out of her cunt. "Well, if Patty won't let you put your fingers in her fanny, you'll just have to slip them into mine." And hot Kitten positioned my finger at her asshole and pushed back, taking it in at once, if only a smidgen. "Uhh," she moaned, with a hint of pleasant surprise. She continued to slowly, slowly push back and take my finger in her ass. She was bent over forward, her hands on her thighs for support, and she fucked back on my finger three more times, settling back with it all the way in her rectum. "You're going to have to put another one in me, Rob. Show me what it's going to feel like."

I couldn't believe it. If I played poker with this woman, I'd be broke. I thought she was folding and she pushes all in. I did too, but easy—damn, she was going two thick out of the gate. I worked them in only as deep as she wanted to push back. Half way in, she started pulling away, then before my fingers slipped out she pushed back to the half way mark. The next time she pulled back, I had stopped kissing her cheek and was looking at this hot anal action, when, Wow! Her ass ring was stretching around my fingers as she pulled away, not wanting to let go of them. Her hole was pushed out like a volcano crater, its rim holding my fingers in an anal grasp. Her asshole was so hot, and I pushed in deeper to draw it back out again and see her ring crater around my slicked fingers.

"Uhh, uhh yea, uhh, ohh," Ellie let me know we'd reached another depth and she was liking it, in that it-hurts-a bit-but feels-too good-to stop way. I watched as her asshole clenched tight, stretching outward about a half inch to hold onto my fingers.

"Oh baby, your asshole is so sexy," I said, and put my face into her ass, french kissing her asshole clenching onto my fingers. "Your asshole is the sexiest thing I've seen."

"Uuhhh, oh, yea," and she pushed her ass all the way down until my fingers completely disappeared inside her rectum. "Goodness, Rob, I don't want to let them go. I want them in my asshole. Never felt like this before. My pussy is creaming, my nipples are so stiff, and I want your fingers in my ass. Fuck me, oh it feels so devine, fuck my ass."

Slow in and then hard at the end, was how she liked it. We were delirious with sex, with her ass and the sexy play of my fingers in it. Her grasping hole was mesmerizing. I couldn't help it and pushed my nose deep between her cheeks and licked her asshole, keeping it extended outward as my fingers almost pulled out of her sweet butt. I licked her sexy hole for a bit, her ass now loving my fingers.

Ellie stood up, hands on hips and straightened up her stiff back. She patted my head as I licked at her ass crack, and said, "Let's get to the bed now, lover. So you can fuck my ass good. I think I'm going to come hard again, come hard on your cock up my ass, you nasty man."

I followed her to the bedroom like a dog—as did Patty's dog and Ellie's Bo, both of them very curious about our continued action. Ellie's bedroom looked like what I thought an elderly girl's would be, ribbons, crocheted sayings, floppy hats on hooks, but with a computer at a desk and a screen saver of clouds rolling along. She pulled the two pillows from the head of her bed and put them nearer to the foot. Then she laid stomach down, the pillows at her abdomen and pushing her ass up, her legs haunched underneath her, a wanton fuck me position. As I started kissing her ass and slipping my slick fingers up her crack, she pulled her cheeks apart and said, "Fuck me, Rob. Cum in my ass. I want your hard rod in my ass."

I moved to make good on the thoughtful request, but stopped. "Ellie, Kitten, we need some lubrication, more than even your pussy can provide, I think."

"Vaseline, in the nightstand drawer over there."

I fetched it, wondering dildo or skin treatment? As I pushed still-slick fingers back into her asshole, Ellie moaned and pulled a tit up to her mouth and pulled on her nipple with her teeth. I Vaselined her hole, it spasamed around my eager fingers. I greased up my dick, and lovingly asked if she was ready for me to pleasure her anus.

"Yes, yes. Slip that cock all the way up me, Baby. Take my ass, Rob." She pulled her cheeks apart, and I was lined up and had my cockhead pushing her anal ring apart in a split second. A little in, Ellie goes, "Uuuhh, uuhhh."

"More cock, Kitten?"

"Uh huh," and I slide in another inch.

"UUoooohhh, God. Ohhh woo, uhh, uhh. Yea, more cock in me. It's burning, it hurts some, it's great. Push more, push." And with that she pushed her own bowels out and my cock pushed in, almost to the bottom. "Uhhnnhhuuhh, oh that's it. Oh oh yes, yes."

"Oh my tight little fuck, your ass is so good. Are you alright, baby? You okay?"

"More than okay, oh more. I'm having orgasms, little orgasms everywhere. Fuck me while I'm cumming. Fuck me Baby."

The Vaseline was just enough to slide me in without making her hole too slippery. A few times I pulled my dick out, slicked it up with her running pussy juice and a little spit for the perfect anal lubricant. I could feel every centimeter of her rectum stretch to take my dick. It was heaven. I lost it and started driving in hard and fast, hanging on to Ellie's old, tapered hips and jamming my dick deep into her 70-year-old asshole.

She bucked back at me and we seemed to get into a match of sorts, each of us trying to shove my dick in deeper. Ellie was on automatic moan for the next few minutes as we fucked at a deep and full pace, the little dogs quite attentive to her animal mews, the smells and the action. Ellie moaned a revelation: "Uuhhh, unnhhh, push in baby, fuck me. Oh this is fucking, this is the best fucking. You've got to fuck me in my ass again and again. Patty's an idiot. Fuck me, you need to cum soon, I'm going to faint if it feels any better."

As she ratcheted up her backwards humping yet again, she began a slow moan that was partially broken by her gasps as I slammed into her ass, my pubic bone slapping her jiggling cheeks, my mind blowing as I watched her asshole stretch around my cock, milking it for cum. The she whispered with the little energy she could spare from fucking me, "I'm cumming. Oh oh oh, it's big, bigger, ohhhh . . ." and she trailed off to silence. Goose bumps flashed up on her neck and rushed visibly down her back. I could feel my cum beginning to release from deep inside me. Her ass cheeks crinkled with the goosebumps and she began breathing in and out, slow and rasping. Her asshole clenched my dick, let go and then clenched again about four times. I let go of her hip and put my hand under her cunt. It was leaking hot cum, a sticky puddle was forming on the bed below her pussy. Ellie continued to push back with little jerks as her orgasm moved her.

"Here, sweet," I sad, fucking madly into this sweet old lady with every muscle I had. "Here it cums, baby. In your ass, your hot ass, ohhh, ohhh yeeaaaaaa. . ." My sperm blasted into her loose hole, quickly squishing out around my still-pistoning dick with a sound that was pure sex. I moaned, "Ellie. Nasty sexy Ellie. Take my cum, Kitten. Oh god." She was now moving very little but I was continuting to fill her ass with cum, my biggest cum, biggest orgasm ever. I looked down the back of this 70-year-old woman, one side of her pretty face flat on the bed now, pulling in short breaths, a knowing smile on her lips. I pushed in slowly, relishing the feeling, the knowledge that I'd just had my best fuck ever with a 70-year old anal virgin, who came like a thoroughbred sex Kitten. I pulled my dick out of her ass, her ring finally not trying to hold on, loosened beyond effort at the moment. Cum that hadn't shot out of my dick in rocket bursts was now drooling from my dick slit directly in Ellie's ass crack. My dick pushed cum up that heavenly valley every now and then.

I pushed my right palm under her cunt and squeezed it gently to coax more cream from her. More filled my hand. I pushed it into her pubic hair, making a matted mess, even taking some of my cum from between her ass checks and adding it to the glorious goo. I caressed her face and she licked some of our cum off my finger, sucking it like a little dick.

After she had cleaned it to her satisfaction, she opened one eye and looked back and up in my direction, still kneeling behind her, using my dick to push my cum sliding out of her asshole back in.

"So, I think that worked out nicely, Rob. What other nasty sexual things do you have in mind?" she accented her question by squeezing her cheeks together trapping my cock between them.

"God, I don't know." But I did. "How about if you suck me off later and I cum all over your lovely face and sexy mouth?"

She licked her lips, slowly circling them like a good Kitten, and asked, "When's later?"

12