Three Generations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shilpa knew that Kala was having sex with Shashi and went prepared for the possibility. As Shilpa entered Kala's room, the first question that she was asked was "Where is Shashi?"

Shilpa said "She is not well today, M'aam, but I am here for your massage."

Kala agreed reluctantly and removed her clothes. Shilpa found the lotion for the massage and started on Kala's back. She then went lower down till Kala's waist and gingerly started rubbing her butt. Meeting no resistance she went further down and did her thighs and the back of her knees. She then moved up and did Kala's shoulders. Kala liked the way she was being massaged and told Shilpa that she was doing well. Shilpa said she could do the front of her body as well. Kala turned and was on her back. Shilpa was astonished at the size of her breasts.

She told her "Madam, you have a very good figure!"

Kala asked her to do her shoulders first and Shilpa moved to her humongous breasts. As she massaged her breasts Kala's nipples grew hard. Shilpa continued and went down to her navel and massaged it. She went further down to Kala's pussy and saw it was wet. Now she massaged Kala's pussy and thrummed her clit with her finger. Kala could stand it no longer. She asked Shilpa to remove her clothes. Once Shilpa did this, she pulled her and kissed her lips. Soon they were tongue wrestling. Shilpa went down on Kala's tits and licked her nipples. She held her breast with her hands marvelling at the size and weight. Soon she went down on Kala and licked her vagina. Kala was thrashing about in ecstasy. Finally she climaxed twice and asked Shilpa to stop.

Kala got up and asked Shilpa to lie down. She sucked on Shilpa's nipples and brought her off too by licking and sucking on Shilpa's pussy and clit. Once done, Kala placed her body on top of Shilpa's and rubbed her pussy against hers. Both ladies came together. Shilpa returned to her room with very pleasant memories of sex with Kala..

Back to the present. Shashi had not had sex for a long time with a man. She missed the feeling of a hard body next to hers. Seeing Satish had ignited a desire to have sex with him. She heard Anita having sex with him and was terribly aroused .

Since both Shilpa and Sunita were away as also Kala, the task was made easier for her. Anita had already been satisfied. Shashi planned to seduce Satish in the afternoon. She waited till lunchtime and having served both Anita and Satish, she embarked on her little project. Anita could not obviously make plain her tryst with Satish. She went to her room for a siesta.

Shashi needed some excuse for visiting Satish. She went to his room and asked him whether he wanted anything. Shashi was careless with her top buttons and that afforded a good view of her cleavage. She was carrying a spoon which she dropped on the floor. She bent down to pick it up and Satish could see her large breasts almost till her nipples. Satish took the hint and asked her to come and sit down. Shashi sat down and both of them chatted for a while.

Shashi being quite older than him asked him whether he was married. Satish shook his head. She asked him if he had a girlfriend. Again a shake of his head. Shashi had a naughty look and said if there was one, from the sounds she heard in his room, he was not missing her company! Satish blushed. Shashi said she was just teasing him. She said she knew he had sex with Anita earlier in the day.

Shashi praised him and said she knew why Anita was attracted to him. She went upto him and kissed him on his lips.

Satish responded and soon they were wrestling tongues. Shashi and Satish were soon naked and Satish held her large breasts in his hand and went down on her nipples. Using his tongue on her nipples, first on one and then the other, driving Shashi mad.

After a while, Satish left a trail of kisses from the underside of her breasts to her pubes. He paid attention to her thighs and kissed both of them. Finally he placed his mouth on her pussy and licked her clit. Shashi went totally mad. In a short while she begged Satish to fuck her. Satish placed his prick on her vagina and pushed it in slowly. Shashi felt no pain as Satish was very gentle at first and let her get used to the size and shape of his organ before increasing the speed of his strokes. Shashi too was well lubricated after the foreplay and slowly her vagina expanded to accommodate Satish's large prick. Once she got used to him, she could feel his length right till her cervix and as they both moved alongside each other, she felt one orgasm after another. By then, both were moving very fast and finally Satish too came right inside her. Satish kissed her gently and she too responded. However, she was conscious of having to leave and start making the afternoon tea after a brief rest.

Satish let her go reluctantly. He was well aware of her compulsions and allowed her to hurriedly get dressed and go to her room. Shashi composed herself and wshed up before lying down for a while. She was well aware that it would be very difficult to have any more trysts with Satish as the other ladies were also having sex with him. She drifted off into a restful sleep and woke up a little later than usual.

Anita was already up and asked her why she was late with the tea. Shashi apologised and quickly made tea for all of them. Kala was expected only two nights later, and Shilpa would not be returning with her as she had to visit some relatives in another town.

Shashi saw Anita and Shashi exchanging covert glances and smiles and surmised that Satish would definitely be fucking her that night.

12