All Comments on 'Three Generations of Lesbian Lust'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your editors suck

I could not even make it past the first page.

"Caramel, not caramol"

Also what the hell is with the weird ass use of Spanish, if you don't actually speak it DON'T WRITE IN IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Another sexy SSL story. One small nit to pick: when you're adding many postscripts, it's PPS, PPPS, PPPPS, etc. (postscript = after writing). I trust each of the postscripts is an upcoming sequel to this story.

doug1407doug1407almost 6 years ago

Great story. I really hope the PS's will be more chapters. Especially the PSSSS at the end. The use of Spanish didn't bother me at all. Please keep this story cumming,

SeeMeNoMoreSeeMeNoMorealmost 6 years ago
Wow

Love the story and I hope more is on the way. Using Spanish was a nice touch

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 6 years ago
So bad

Same words and characters in all her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: so bad

Completely agree with X. Sad cause this author used to be awesome, one of the best. Now it's just change the name, sex, and skin color and click submit. Like many people in all areas, sports, entertainment, business, she got successful and then got lazy. Also agree about the Spanish. Either write Spanish and give a translation, or don't use it at all. This was just jumbled, even to me, and I speak Tex-Mex! Oh, for her good old days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Spanish ???

Yes same here used to enjoy your stories but afraid you have gone of track. What is the point of using Spanish words when the rest of the story is in English, it Spoilt the story for me

UncleWayneUncleWaynealmost 6 years ago
English

I loved the story and would of loved it to be all in English.

The use of Spanish words did make the story interesting.

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Story!

Actually, I thought this was a great story, and the Spanish dialog added to the authenticity of the story. Keep pushing the envelope, silkstockingslover, don't let these racist pigs rain on your parade.

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Lifealmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

I was looking for a story tonight and found one of the best! Thank you for a good rub me session.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nitpick about the Spanish

At the bottom of page 1 it says "que esta pesando?" (Weight in verb form) When it should be "pasando" (happening) with an "a"

Grammar nazi out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
please continue

More please with Camielle and Abigail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another great story

That would be hot to watch 3 generations of women licking and fucking each other please continue writing this story and your other stories.

pip46pip46almost 6 years ago
Loved it

Brilliant story and well written

teem93teem93almost 6 years ago
Loved it!

I personally loved this story and I felt the Spanish really helped set the tight family bond. Plus the dirty spanish words were very hot!! Would love to read more of this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can u write a story for me??

Ok.. I love how you write and the fact pantyhose are always involved.. can you write a blackmail story of a son blackmailing his mother the night before her own wedding.. have him fuck her the whole night in a motel suite, the night before the wedding, but have her wearing all her bridal clothes.. tan pantyhose and white pumps would be a must.. and make it a few chapters.. please..you're so good stuff this..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
like it

I like all the story I am not lesbian I am man but I wanted to be woman and be lesbian

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Would love to read similar stories, featuring other ethnicities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The actual translation of puta

The actual translation of the word puta is bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fricking Hawt!

Really hoping this one gets a chapter two! Would love to see Kira taking it in the ass from her grandmother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Up to SSL Standards

3-stars. It lacks the usual good character development found in other stories from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not bad, but it could have been a little longer. I miss the second part. Unfinished in this state. 4 star.

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

564. I liked this one as I always like your pussy eating tales. Prefer that you don’t disparage most men, but that’s your style. You didn’t need to add all the sexual content at the end, but since you did, it would be better now if you continued Kira’s pleasure trip. Rarely happens, I know, but we can hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50410 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...