Three Hot Cumsluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How am I doing?" I asked the guy. He couldn't answer, breathless and grunting as he enjoyed my work.

I popped off and turned around, straddling his lap with my wide-spread legs so his cock could return to my slime filled pussy. I bounced and wiggled some more, tits in his face, until he gasped and grunted, obviously coming inside me. I felt the change, the squirt of cum deep in there, the slowing of his motions.

Trina saw the opportunity and rushed over to me before I withdrew. She lay on the floor next to us, face up, on her elbows. When I lifted to get off, she snagged the cum blob that fell out. It hit her on the forehead and dripped down her nose. Everyone laughed as she slurped it with her lips and tongue. Then, with the fresh cum on her face, she licked the guy's dick clean and sucked out my pussy.

The guy was very grateful. "You'll both be in my dreams forever, especially when I'm beating off." The surrounding men laughed and agreed.

For a while, there were three gangbangs again, each of us entertaining our separate groups. We were as inventive as we could be plus readily incorporated many suggestions from the men, trying to do what turned them on and got them off. I think we succeeded because no one left, no one looked bored, and there was lots of cum.

As a final round, we put Trina on her back on one of the beds. I got on my knees, with my pussy over her head so she could lick me and I could squish on her face. Gretchen was on her hands and knees so she could eat Trina's pussy while presenting her own twat and ass. We invited any of the men who were still in the game to fuck Gretchen, get blown by me, or to come on Trina in any combo they might like.

Trina got really excited from the stimulation top and bottom in her position. Gretchen got fucked over and over by men who heartily used one or both of her lower holes. I sucked off one guy after another, letting as much cum as possible fall onto Trina, directly or dripping off me. When I got cum in my mouth, I dribbled it on her. A few times I nailed Gretchen too.

One of the men was looking at Trina, lying cum-covered between us. He seemed to be trying to decide whether to jerk off on her or have me suck him off.

"Why do they call her Perky?" he asked, while stroking his prick.

"Why do you think?" I asked as I took him into my mouth.

"Her tits?" he guessed.

I held onto his shaft, pulling back to say, "Right. I love to suck them."

"Show me," he requested.

I bent down to lick some cum off Trina's boobs, then vigorously sucked her nipples leaving them red and hard. She whimpered in appreciation.

When I sat up, I assaulted her face with my pussy again. I liked the feel of her tongue in my slit.

I challenged the guy, "How perky are you?"

I motioned for his cock and he wasted no time to get back into my mouth. When he came, I made sure it was running down off me and onto Trina below. I licked my hands and sucked my fingers.

The guy was inspired. "Holy fuck. Can I see you kiss Light with that mouth?"

I puckered and threw kisses in his direction, blowing cum bubbles as I did so.

I coaxed Gretchen's head from Trina's pussy and we lost ourselves in an amazing kiss that blended Gretchen's mouth, Trina's cunt, and my mouthful of the guy's load, all into one sensuous blob. My surroundings faded as I went with the feelings.

When I returned to earth, Gretchen and I were embracing and the nearby men were applauding. We played with each other's boobs, still tongue sucking, while I remained sitting on Trina's face. Men closed in for more bukkake.

When we finally ran out of men with a hard-on, the three of us were a cummy mess, but everyone seemed satisfied and happy.

Karl tried to wrap it up. "Last chance tonight, party animals. Take any combination," he offered.

Trina, Gretch, and I held out our arms to each other, forming a chorus line, kicking, giggling, while briefly waiting for the men to say what they wanted. To me, it was a treat to see us dancing naked, enjoying the moment.

One more man approached Karl with his request.

"I want to come on Light's boobs," he said. "I'm totally hot for her D-cups. Not too late, I hope?"

Karl turned to us. "No problem," Gretch answered with a smile.

The request expanded. "Can the other two suck on her tits while I do it?"

Gretchen sat on her legs, body upright, shoulders back. She looked like a cumslut centerfold. We joined her, sitting with our heads right by her nips. We started to lick and suck her.

In a soft, sultry voice Gretch teased the man, "Like this? Is this what you want?"

He nodded as he furiously beat off, staring at us. Gretch licked her lips. He looked very excited as his first cum line hit Gretchen's beautiful targets, followed by more for our faces, and he kept pumping. When he was done, he brought his cum coated cock to Gretch who promptly licked if off, very enthusiastically. He held out his hands. Trina and I licked them off, getting all the cum.

He broke into a wide smile, "Like I dreamed. You girls are amazing."

A final big cheer and that was the end.

We stood on the side as the men dressed and left, available to talk to anyone about anything. Gretch and I stood on each side of Trina, arms over her shoulders. Many of the men offered praise or expressed their satisfaction with the party. Some mentioned specific acts that really got to them. We were very happy with everything that happened and let them know.

Karl came over to tell us the door was locked, we were done. His count: sixty-two men, a new high for us.

Clarissa thanked us for the opportunity to work the event. She was still enthralled with us and our ability to do such an intense show. She also was topless again, like the first time.

She said, "You're so hot. I never worked a porn shoot that gets close to the energy of your gangbangs."

"Do you want to join us?" Gretchen abruptly asked her.

I liked the thought, but Clarissa turned beet red, from her chest up, momentarily speechless.

She got it together to say, "While I'm doing your music I have hot fantasies that I'm with you. But no. I don't think I could actually do it for real."

Her nipples were erect, hard to miss and hard to resist. She jumped when I tweaked one of her pokies.

I said, "Perhaps there's a gangbang girl in there somewhere."

I hugged her, caressed her bare back, then she left us, smiling.

We took ourselves to the shower where the steamy, tingly spray felt so good. Trina was joyous being in there with us.

"Even though I never did anything with a woman before, you two have really turned me on to it. Tonight was totally over the top for me. In fact, right now, I'm obsessed with your boobs."

Gretchen, who has the biggest pair, said, "Well, help yourself." She put her hands on Trina's hips as Trina stared at her fascinating rack.

I pushed Trina's head from behind, steering her face into Gretch's soapy cleavage. Gretch shook her tits sideways to wipe Trina's face with them. As we giggled, Trina recovered her balance, wrapped an arm around Gretch and kissed her. They had a frantic, tongue filled kiss, bodies pressed together, with Trina's hand finding it's way into Gretch's pussy.

"Well, if that's how it is," I said to both of them.

I reached around Trina and put my hands on her boobs. While smaller than Gretch or me, she was shaped splendidly and looked just right, in or out of clothes. And her nipples belonged in my mouth, had to go there. I started licking and sucking her on the side toward me as they continued to kiss and finger each other.

"Why don't we go to my place and continue there?" I suggested. That became the plan.

~~~~~~

The next day, after we got ourselves untangled and out of bed, we reviewed the gangbang and thought about the future.

"Was there anything about last night that didn't go right? Or could have been better?" I asked.

No one had any comments or complaints to air.

Gretchen exclaimed, "Beth, you're such a manager. Too complicated. It's a gangbang. Guys expect to put their dick in some hole and get off. They like to see a woman get totally hosed and creamed over. The rest is completely secondary."

We laughed at her in-depth analysis.

She continued, "I'd ask, are we happy? Did we get what we wanted?"

"Oh, yes," Trina exclaimed. "The event was hot. I came so many times. And the men were great." She went on and on. "I didn't know this existed. Didn't know I could get the intense gangbang feelings in a planned party, with amazing friends."

I agreed. "Yes, I echo that. It was my third and the best yet. I took so many dicks, so much cum. And I love what happens with both of you. It's all exactly right."

"Okay, me too," Gretch made it unanimous. She got up and kissed first Trina then me.

We also talked about some ideas to vary the format, to make it more interesting for men who repeat their participation and for our own enjoyment.

~~~~~~

At the next gangbang party, we used the same large room and booked sixty men again. Karl and Clarissa had their regular roles.

When the men arrived at ten p.m. they found the room as expected but with a large cardboard refrigerator box, painted black, in the middle. After the doors were locked and the music started, Gretchen and I came into the room wearing slutty party dresses, obviously with nothing underneath. We walked to the box, buoyed by applause.

"Hi, guys. Are you ready?" I purred, using a mic so everyone could hear.

They cheered, stomped and hollered, making an intense racket.

"Ready?" I asked Gretchen, pointing the mic at her.

"So ready," she replied, breathy, seductively. "Look at these amazing guys," she waved and looked around. "I'm sopping wet."

The crowd went nuts again.

Gretch and I stood in front of the mystery box where we embraced, kissed and fondled each other. We invited a man to step up and help us undress. I held my arms straight up so he could lift the flimsy garment right off. I immediately kissed Gretch and lifted her arms so he could whisk her dress away. We pressed our naked bodies against him and each kissed one cheek.

We dropped to our knees, liberated the man's erection from his pants, and began to lick him together. He was living the treasured blond-brunette blow job fantasy. We alternately licked and sucked him giving each other turns until he came, spurting the evening's first cum geyser onto our hands and faces. We licked him off and released him to join the celebration.

We were delightfully nude, already showing a little cum. I licked her cheek as I put two fingers into Gretch's pussy and pumped in there while she noisily writhed against me.

I licked my fingers. "You slut! You really are sopping."

"Lick the source, why don't you?" she invited.

I knelt and put my face between her legs, licking into her gash while keeping two fingers deeply inside her. I felt her clit on the end of my tongue, hard and erect. Gretch was squirming, hands on my head, as I licked, slurped, and fingered her.

I reached my hand up, offering her the glistening fingers to taste. She looked to the audience for advice.

"Go for it, bitch."

"Lap it up."

"I want to dip my dick in you." That got a laugh.

Gretch pointed to the eager man, motioned him over. He only had boxer shorts on, making it easy for her to strip him and wet his dick with her mouth. She then lay on the carpet, pulling him down with her. He fucked her energetically, she responded beautifully, both excited by the tumultuous crowd. Then she pushed him off and went down on his cock, licking him with long sensuous tongue strokes and taking him deeply into her throat.

While she was occupied, I put my hand in Gretch's pussy and painted her moving cheeks with her slime, keeping her good and wet. After the man shot his load, she threw me down, wiped some of his cum on my face, and spit the rest on my tits. I wiped my hand across the cummy area and used it to slop her boobs. We kissed.

We took a little bow to acknowledge the applause for our playtime.

At my signal, Clarissa played a drum roll. We theatrically pulled two rip cords attached to the big box. The sides fell away, revealing Trina, nude, bound with velvet ropes, blindfolded, and gagged, tied securely to a high back arm chair.

Her legs were spread, going under the chair arms to the outside, exposing her pussy and a dildo deep into her.

Her tits were showing between the ropes over her chest. We had used a lipstick to write S-L and U-T on the projecting mounds. On her belly, lettering said C-U-N-T with an arrow pointing down.

When the guys saw her, they applauded and fist pumped, shouting cat calls and crude slurs.

Gretchen knelt between Trina's legs, working the dildo aggressively in her pussy. She fingered Trina's clit, then twisted the dildo in and out to accumulate Trina's slime to wipe all over her body. We removed her gag, then the dildo was relocated to her mouth, in and out until clean. We dipped the dildo into each other then used it to wipe our pussy juice on her lips, into her mouth and around her nostrils.

Trina put her tongue out, asking for more. Gretch pushed the dildo into her mouth and left it there until she spit it out. Gretch returned it to her twat.

I went around the crowd encouraging everyone to get undressed while Gretchen used her own pussy to repaint Trina's face, boobs, and body until she was slick all over.

By then, naked men with erections were circled closely around Trina's chair. Gretchen pulled out the dildo and offered it.

"Want some?" she asked, waving it around. No takers.

Gretch smeared goo from Trina's pussy on her own boobs, then pushed her tits into Trina's face where they were eagerly and visibly washed by her tongue.

Two lines formed when I got on my knees on one side of Trina and Gretchen knelt on the other.

"Okay, guys," I announced. "You're going to cream this eager slut lady top to bottom."

We took hold of the closest men and began sucking them off. When an orgasm neared, we switched to hand jobs, directing the cum shots to land on Trina. Gretch and I squeezed every drop of cum out of each dripping cock, coating Trina's front, before going on to the next one. Whenever we felt like it, we switched to taking cum in the mouth then spitting it on some part of Trina's body. We also took turns kissing Trina, transferring mouthfuls of cum to her orally.

Ideas came from the group.

"Hey, I like this. Drool it on her hair."

"Suck her cummy tits."

"I want to come in her mouth."

The stunt was a hit. The men cooperated with the rhythm of blow jobs and transfer to Trina. We encouraged the men to step up, to come directly on Trina, in her mouth or anywhere, whatever they wanted to do.

Soon she was dripping from her forehead and hair, all down the front, draining between her legs onto the chair. Cum dripped out of her mouth. We kept kissing her, sucking her boobs, moving huge blobs of cum into her mouth and onto her body from our busy, cum sucking mouths.

We used our fingers to push cum into her cunt and spread it between her legs, front and back. We used the dildo to torture her to orgasm, kissing and fingering her as we did. The dildo was also useful to spread the cum all over her, then into her mouth and pussy again. She struggled, laughed, and screamed but the cum assault continued.

Some men wanted Gretch or me as a target. We posed how they wanted and took their pricks and cum shots. Anything was possible; we always said yes.

Watching Gretchen play in all that cum, I was overcome with desire for her. I grabbed her, fondled her all over as I kissed her and shared a cum filled tongue wrestling match with her. I pushed her to the floor to eat her pussy; her magnificent tastes made me dizzy. I pushed the dildo into Trina's pussy, then into Gretch's mouth, then licked it myself, all in a daze of arousal and sexual excitement.

One of the nearby men gave me another cum shot in the mouth. I spit it on Gretch's body then licked it off her nipples. I lay with Gretch at Trina's feet. She used her fingers to pinch my clit as another man came on my face. That set me off right there, an orgasm in that position, shuddering and squirming, out of control noisy.

Two more men fucked me before I got off the floor, their cum oozing out of my slit.

After a moment to recover, I went to the line waiting for BJs.

"Fill me up for the next round," I requested. I knelt in front of them, mouth open.

They filled me, jerking off into my open mouth or asking for me to do it. I returned to Trina to drool it on her face and boobs. I kissed her with what remained.

I took another cum shot in my mouth. I turned to Gretch to say, "Kiss me!" as well as I could through the thick liquid. She held up a finger so I would wait until she got her own mouthful.

We merged snowballs with our open mouth kisses, then drooled it all on Trina, standing over her. We let men fuck us standing up, then backed into Trina to expel it and smear it on her, butt to tits. Sometimes we fed it to each other in a sixty-nine and then forced what we got into Trina's mouth or deposited it on her body.

I don't know how many men we did during this frenzy, but it was a big fraction of the room.

Eventually we untied Trina. She ripped off the blindfold, bizarrely laughing, with cum running downward from everywhere.

She immediately shouted, "I'm going to get you two!"

Fresh volunteers were recruited, quickly packing her mouth with cum sucked from multiple guys, barely constrained by her lips. As the crowd responded with noisy excitement, she chased me to one of the mattresses, fell on it with me, then gave me my lifetime largest snowball, too much for my mouth, sloshing over on my lips, chin, nose, and cheeks. I could feel it rolling down my neck.

Gretchen was next, after a cummy wrestling match. We laughed like crazy women.

When Trina calmed down, the three of us lay with our heads together, taking cum directly in the face and boobs from an impromptu bukkake. As the cum rained on us, I rolled over to lick it from the other two, then lay back to receive more. We all shared. Without leaving the mattress, it became a gangbang again. One man after another fucked me, building a big creampie.

I caught Trina by the ankle as she tried to walk away; I pulled her down.

"Now I've got something for you," I told her, amusement in my voice.

I straddled her head and squished my pussy right on her face, swaying from side to side as I squeezed out all the cum. I left her there, half drowned, and lay back down for refill fucks from enthusiastic guys.

While I was on my back getting screwed by a very capable fellow, Gretch jumped in. I was in a beautiful buzz and hardly noticed until she used her creampie to drench my face, then dropped down on top of me, squeezing in between me and the man fucking me.

Gretch opened her mouth so he could stroke me in the pussy, then slide his dick out of me and into her mouth, then repeat. She relaxed, head on my pubic mound, stretched alongside me. She opened her legs to make it easier for me to put one hand in her pussy while the duplex fuck continued. She was silky wet and warm in there.

Men stood over us enjoying the view, getting off on our little show.

When the man came in my snatch, another took his place, happily continuing to fuck my twat and Gretchen's mouth in dual strokes.

After another cum shot, the next man appeared over me.

"I love this," he said. "But I want to get in your ass and her mouth."

"We can do it," I said.

I got on my hands and knees while Gretchen lay on her back, sixty-nine position, her head underneath my pussy and ass. The man fucked my butt, then her mouth, then my butt again in rapid succession. Now and then he entered my cunt for variety.

I could easily get my face into Gretch's pussy where I licked her and flicked her clit.