Three Hot Cumsluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretch became very excited by me combined with having her mouth fucked. She was breathing hard and crying out, until she climaxed with a wailing screech.

The man hesitated for a moment, then went on stroking until he unloaded in her mouth. I turned around and kissed her lavishly to share the ass-to-mouth and cum shot.

After many more rounds of sexual frolic, three men asked for something different.

"Dark, we want a three-on-one with you, airtight seal. It's like a DP, plus a dick in your mouth. All holes going at once. Okay?"

"Oh, yes. I like that." I was happily excited by the idea.

"Hey, what about me?" Gretch asked. And Trina, "Me too."

Six more erect men volunteered, to form three teams to seal the three of us.

My team did it with the first man on his back on the mattress, me facing him, lying down, so he could fuck my cunt while another man entered my ass from above and behind.

He whispered to me, "I'm in heaven. I love your ass."

When all that got going - a very smooth erotic feeling, by the way - the third man, on his knees, put his dick in my mouth. The idea was to move in sync until all the men shot their loads into me.

I could see the other two teams, with Gretchen and Trina. They had variations of the same idea. Gretch's first man was on his back, but slouched down in a chair, with Gretch on her back on top of him, taking his cock in her butt hole. She pulled up her legs making it easy for a man standing in front of her to get into her pussy. The third man stood beside the chair to fuck her mouth.

Trina's team did it standing up, starting with her legs wrapped around the man in her twat while she embraced his neck for more support. The second man pressed into her from behind so he could probe her anal opening. The third man, using her mouth, had to stand on a chair to be high enough.

When it was all set up and in motion, there was lots of grunting, sighing, moaning and mouth slurping. Plus comments, noise and applause from the crowd. I loved the cock feelings and the intimate closeness with three guys at once. One by one the men came, but positions were held until everyone could finish. I couldn't see much of the others but I heard the women getting off just like the guys.

When it was over, we had nine men and three women pretty happy with the experience. Trina, Gretch and I had cum dripping down our legs and out of our mouths, just right for three hot cumsluts.

At the end of the evening, we formed our receiving line. We heard lots of compliments that night by men who liked how it went. Trina was praised over and over for her handling of the opening when she was bound to the chair.

Karl and Clarissa were both very complimentary, impressed that we had fresh ideas every time.

When we left the building, Trina and I went with Gretchen to spend the night together at her place. After wine and chatter, we tumbled into bed, to sleep and recover.

I was awakened after several hours to find someone licking my pussy. It felt so perfect, I thought I was having a dream. When I realized it was actually happening, I shifted around to a sixty-nine so I could get the whole experience. When I tasted her, I knew it was Trina. Only a few minutes later we both came with thrashing, flopping orgasms that we kept as quiet as possible.

Gretchen slept unaware. I cuddled with Trina until we were both asleep again.

The next day, the three of us were drawn together for sex several more times. The arousal from a big gangbang lasts a long time.

When we ultimately talked about it, there was only one question: What's next?

~~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~