All Comments on 'Three in One'

by CassieJo

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Can't wait to read more :)

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Love it!

Vamps, werewolves and humans... oh my! LOL. Can't wait to see what happens with these guys ;)

And ur welcome!

~M

NikkiflNikkiflover 12 years ago
Very interested

Don't usually like threesome but I want to know what happens uv got me very interested

boodooder420boodooder420over 12 years ago
Well you got my attention

Great start! Can't wait to see where this goes. But since nomoretears00 approves (and that is my favorite author) I am sure even greater things are to come.

uchenauchenaover 12 years ago
whooo

Cassie you continue to keep me entertained and hooked on your stories. I love the plots you come up with and the characters .... everything. Please don't let anyone discourage you.

I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter. The waiting kills me but it gives me something to look forward to lol

Happy Writing!

LanaLove93LanaLove93over 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!

OMG!!!!! This is AWESOME!!!!! You have to update soon. Cant wait.

straightmanstraightmanover 12 years ago
UUUGGGHHH

REALLY!!! A fucking GAY story about fucking Vampires and Werewolves!!! Yuck!!! At least put a fucking warning atthe begining of your nasty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I think you have a good cast of characters once you develop them. Despite it being erotic literature, I'd like to see you develop the other characters (you do a good job with the main character) a bit more. I feel a bit confused as to where it is going right now but hopefully that will be remedied as it goes on. I am anxious to know what he is in addition to what the story is with the guys he visited and brought the big basket of stuff to. Is he the same type of supernatural as them or are they yet another type? I am a bit confused b/c it seems like he has directed that the meeting be at this place (where it seems to be hinted at is his childhood home?) and yet originally he was being told about the event and told he'd be a bodyguard for that awful Roberto. So, what role does he play in these meetings? Why is this held at this place and is it his old home? Look forward to some answers. Keep developing the characters and while sex has a big part in erotic literature, these stories with a good plot need to have the 'boring' character development and detailed descriptions of stuff along with the sex. Keep writing.

CassieJoCassieJoover 12 years agoAuthor
Hey Everyone :)

I just wanted to thank everyone for voting, commenting, and sending me feedback. Please continue to do so.

I also wanted to let everyone know that after my standalone story posts it may be awhile before I can post anything. I will try and write as much as I can, but majoring in pre-med means that I will have more than a little homework.

Don't worry. I will finish this series along with Alien Prison. I also have answers for all of the unanswered questions in my stories. :)

<3 CassieJo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

Best story i have read today, keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!

I really hope your writing the rest of this story, I would really love to see how it ended as well as Alien Prison! I really really hate when a really exciting story is left hanging!. and as for Strightman only an blind idiot would not see that its in the gay section. So the fault lies with you no the writer.

CassieJoCassieJoover 12 years agoAuthor
Letting you all know :)

Just to let you all know: I have NOT fallen off the face of the planet!! At least I don't think I have. I just started college this past August and have not had time to work on my stories. I do plan on continuing them however, for the time being my Pre-Med major has gotten in the way. I hope that you all understand. :)

<3 CassieJo

P.S. The first story that I post will be a stand alone story as I have just about 25 Microsoft Word pages written for that already. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

you NEED to continue this story NOW!!! u cant leave us all hanging nd wanting more. it's cruel

SeductedbyvampiresSeductedbyvampiresabout 12 years ago
=D

lush story ,need more lmaoooo!!xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sad it ended like this

Loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cassiejo

This story really really really (plz believe me) needs to be continued. i looked up your blog address hoping to find it there...it no longer exists. soooo if you have it hidden somewhere else could you plz let the rest of us know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HEY !!!!

WHERE'S THE REST OF IT ? THIS CAN'T BE ALL OF IT ! AND WHAT'S THE BACK-STORY ON SYDNEY WITH CAMERON AND DAEMON ? AND WITH THE FLASHBACK OF THE KIDS AND THE BLOOD ? MOOOOOOOORE PLEEEEEEESE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous