Three Minutes and Twenty Seconds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
311 Followers

PE stood for Physical Education. That's right, it looked as if I was going to have to take gym again. My permanent ban from the gym didn't apply anymore. But this time things were different. This time there were all sorts of courses to choose from that qualified as PE, and not one of them was dodgeball.

Looking down the list of PE courses, I spotted the one course I couldn't pass up. The only positive thing that had ever happened to me in a gym was the three minutes and twenty seconds I spent dancing with Jeannie. When I saw ballroom dancing on the PE course list, I knew that was the one for me. Then for the next several days I hoped against all hope that Jeannie had somehow signed up to be in that class. Of course she hadn't.

Years later, after I finished my degree and had made a few bucks working boring desk jobs, I bought into a business. I was 26 years old, and part owner of a chain of ballroom dance studios. My clumsiness was long gone, and I had become a damn good dancer. We quickly grew to fifteen studios in six cities. I managed the business across the entire chain. I even got to provide dance instruction now and then.

It was at one of these studios that Jeannie waltzed back into my life. Well she didn't exactly waltz. I hadn't taught her that particular dance yet. It seems she had seen our ad in a mailer and decided it would be a fun thing for her and her new beau to do. It was an act of fate that day. Jeannie just happened to walk into the only class I had ever taught at that particular location.

In the eight or so years it had been since I last saw Jeanne, she had grown from being a pretty girl to being beautiful woman, and those tits she once showed me. Well they had grown a bit as well. The one thing that hadn't changed a bit was her ever present smile. Her smile still lit up every room she walked into in a wonderful way that only Jeannie's could.

I watched as Jeannie slowly walked in that day. As the door swung shut behind her she looked all around the room. Then she looked back at the door, and then at me. All before searching around the room again. Finally she stopped, and we locked eyes as a look of puzzlement came across her face.

"Richard?" She asked taking a closer look. "Is that you?"

"Hello Jeannie. How have you been?" I held out both hands to greet her.

"I've been good. Are you taking this class too?" She excitedly asked.

"I am the instructor." I smiled.

"No way. You teach dance here?"

"I own this studio." I proudly answered hoping to impress her.

"Awesome Richard. That's super awesome. Hey let me ask you a quick question. What happens if my partner doesn't show up?" She asked, as she looked around the room one more time.

"Well I suppose that you would have to dance with the instructor."

With that she relaxed, quit looking around, and just smiled as if she now somehow belonged.

We spent the next eight weeks dancing together as she learned the finer points of ballroom dancing and etiquette. After class on week four I made a bold move and asked her if she would like to get some dinner with me after class. She told me she thought I'd never ask.

At dinner we actually talked for the first time in our lives, and we talked about everything. She was so easy to talk to, and we seemed to have much more in common than I thought we would. It seemed like we were on parallel paths that had finally been bent just enough to finally cross.

We talked about where we went to college, and what we studied. She hadn't gone to some prestigious school like Harvard as I imagined. She attended the community college across town, then transferred to the state college up north. Of course I had gone to the community college closer to home and transferred to the university down south. We had been like ships passing in the night.

Eventually she asked why I wasn't married, and I asked her the same. My answer was something along the lines of no one ever showing any interest in me. She claimed she was still waiting for the right man to come along.

Then it came time to retell our memories of high school. She was the one that brought that particular subject up. I would have rather just skipped it. She talked about being cast in school plays, and the things she did on student council. She talked about how much she loved being on the gymnastics team, and how gym was her favorite class. I on the other hand, freely admitted that I hated gym, for obvious reasons.

So the subject finally been broached. It was on. The elephant was in the room. We were finally going to talk about that day in Gym, whether I wanted to or not. Of course she was the first to say something.

"That must have sucked when old lady Ball Buns dragged you across the gym with everyone watching."

I was surprised and relieved that Jeannie didn't lead into this conversation by talking about seeing my privates. "Yeah, I didn't even get to pull my shorts all the way up before she hauled me across the floor." I said, hoping to acknowledge what had happened and not have to talk about what she saw that day.

"I don't think I'd ever seen Ball Buns that mad before. I thought for sure you were going to get arrested." Jeannie played with the straw in her drink as if was trying to stir the conversation in a particular direction.

"I thought so too. You know it was you that saved me." I said sounding indebted.

"Yeah, I still can't believe that I showed you my tits." Jeannie's smile quickly changed to that same ear to ear grin I saw in Ms. Shopper's office that day.

"I think I was more surprised when you did that, than when I felt my shorts being yanked down. Oh, and the look on old Ball Buns face when you said "nope, were good" and walked out... That was priceless."

"She should never have just assumed you were some sort of lecherous pervert that deserved to be punished." Jeannie added. "She had to know those boys from the football team were the real trouble makers. I figured she was just protecting them because they were in her weightlifting class."

"Yeah I thought so too. And can you believe some jokester put my nickname on the ballot for Prom King and I won? I never saw that coming." I added, hoping to move way past having to talk about what she thought when she saw my dick that day.

Jeannie scrunched up her face and wrinkled her cute little nose, "About that Richard. It wasn't a jokester that put your nickname on the ballot."

"What? Who else would do that?"

"It was me. I did it." Jeannie confessed.

"What... Why?" I was so confused.

"I also stuffed the ballot box when your votes came up a little short." Jeannie grinned.

"Why, Jeannie. Why on earth would you do that?"

"You were supposed to ask me to prom silly. The King and Queen are supposed to go to Prom together and dance the whole night away."

"I still don't get it. You wanted me to take you to the Prom? Why?"

"Because of what happened in gym class that day. Because you were so nice. Because of what I saw."

"So even back then you could see that I would be a great dancer?"

"No silly. It's because I saw that you have a big dick."

Exactly one year later, two months, and three days later... Jeannie and I got married.

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
311 Followers
12