All Comments on 'Three Part Harmony'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
regularguy13regularguy13over 6 years ago
Loved it from the beginning

Nicely done. Twins, injured husband, and who doesn't like a happy ending?

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 6 years ago

Smashing !! Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome Story!!!

I am sorry to see it end! Surely there are more chapters for these wonderful people to explore their continuing relationship? I would love to see more if you can put them together. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is a classic

This was the best story i've read so far on this site. It was kind of unrealistic at the start, but when you introduce the relationship side into it I couldn't stop smiling and laughing on the beauty of these 4 four people and their relationship.

If life and relationships where more like this story, it would be less cheating and more eating in this world. After all sharing is caring as they say

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Romance is...

One man, one woman. Not this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

I feel for jack.

Why doesn't he do oral for her, now at least after she allows it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish there was more

Very good storie I enjoyed it and was wishing it was longer thank you

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 6 years ago
To Anonymous

"Romance is...

One man, one woman. Not this."

I really think the definition of romance is fluid as long as it doesn't involve sex with no emotional connection between the characters involved. Multiple partners is one thing, it could be romantic. Swinging on the other had, at least the classical definition, isn't.

moreandmore:

Not a bad story. A little light on the details and very concise. The dialog felt clipped. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Romance with twins - Excellent

Steve's sex with Sam was not cheating and I was happy about that. Sarah entering the story was the real romance. It was nice that Sam got Sarah involved. Sam having the baby was just like others I know of in real life who have done the same. You did an excellent job of providing background where it was needed. Good flow to the story.

Thank you for writing and doing a great job of editing.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 6 years ago
Well Done

It is obvious that you took your time and put a lot of thought into your story. Well written and a different twist in several areas which were well received. Thank you for a delightful read.

funseeker1186funseeker1186over 6 years ago
Very touching story

Loved your story. Was hoping Sam & family would move in to the big house with Sara's family, Really a exceptional story. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loved it.

I enjoyed this story very much. I’m picky about spelling, grammar, and usage, and I’ve got no complaints here. I certainly don’t feel that romance needs to be strictly defined to be enjoyable

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nicely done!

Very well written and a great story. I’d buy any novel you write.

Thanks for the smiles and for warming my heart a little.

Bill

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
YEAH

I like! I like it big time! Thank you for making the most enjoyable naughty but nice Romance! I thank you for making this Fantastic / Beautiful Story★★★★★+♥♥♥♥♥ For a perfect Story!WOOF!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
Romance

I’ve read all your LW stories and have found them quite clever, but I was really tickled by Unchain My Heart. So I went back and read Three Part Harmony, not knowing how I missed it when it was submitted. I must say that, although I enjoy good BTB stories, I think your strength really lies with Romance. You have a great capacity for sweet and sappy, and I say that as the highest compliment. Strong comic sensibilities and dialogue. Unique and entertaining plot lines. Thanks for sharing.*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just one suggestion

I also missed a recent story and just went to your list of submissions after reading the most recent. I have read all your stories in one day, today, and love them all, but this one is perhaps my favorite. Keep writing -- thank you.

As I read about how good Steve was with oral and how Sam enjoyed it, I kept expecting you to have Sam teach Jack all of Steve's skills so she could enjoy sex with her husband as much as the foreplay with Steve. Jack was such a good guy that I wanted him to please his wife to the absolute maximum despite his physical damage.

I am a technical writer and envy you for your skills at narrative fiction stories.

Thank you again.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 6 years ago
Well . . .

I can't say enough about this read. It caught my heart the minute I figured out that Sarah and Steve were going to fall in love. You were able to finalize it beautifully and having both sisters share him is wonderful! 5 star read, no errors, just absolutely loved it!! Please keep writing, I love your style!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Outstanding story.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
It's

Me Again!...I just had a wicked thought! You know how They Implanted Samantha with the Fertilized Egg of Sarah's!... Well the Doctor's instead used a couple of Eggs and Samantha gave Birth to Several Sets of Identical Twins? (Like Octo-Mom) But Thats Another Story? See Ya! WOOF!

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

With the big C hanging over Sarah a second chapter is in order.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 6 years ago
Very good.

5*. Only missed point is now that Sam enjoys oral, why is Jack not involved? He still has a tongue no?

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
A lot of loving

Good only problem mixing up sisters names

As other comments Jack can use tongue I missed that

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
About time

Excellent, about time we go a lengthy story from you, this was a remarkable effort. Bravo.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
This one wasn't my favorite...

However, the plot was so unique that I have to give credit. Five stars for effort. Sorry, but the interaction between the sisters and especially Jack's role was not something I was able to wrap my head around.

I look forward to reading the next work, as I'm moving through your list alphabetically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I loved it.

I just found your stories this week, and this one I especially loved. Your writing reminds me of my favorite Lit. writer, komrad1156. I will be adding you to my list of must read authors.

LanmandragonLanmandragonalmost 2 years ago

An exceptional and very moving story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

it is wonderful

a 10

roi@gmx.de

Bluehorse64Bluehorse64almost 2 years ago

I truly enjoyed this. The whole thing with twins has never been done better. Thoroughly enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such Love and so many misty moments - for both of us❤️❤️

shopratshopratover 1 year ago

This was a great story, but there is one bit of tarnish on the MC that just seems unnecessary. The first time he was with Sam she told him that she had a husband. He was not yet aware that her husband was OK with her taking a lover and he just cheerfully had sex with her anyway. Of course later it came out that the husband was OK with it and he had even encouraged her. But it just seems that the MC's fully developed character just wasn't someone that would knowingly mess with a married woman who had a husband at home. Other than that, I thought the story was really good.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

I agree with shoprat. He did knowing cuckold Sam's husband. I found that a bit distasteful, but it all worked out.

tonyneatotonyneatoover 1 year ago

Double 5 Stars ! Very Nice Story !!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Not a story I wanted to continue reading once it was found that Sam was married. Lots of stories about guys that screw married women and get the crap beat out of them. Maybe this should have been listed in Loving Wives instead of Romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At the end, I was hoping that they would have a second child with Sam directly. I was disappointed when his romp with Sam wasn't for that purpose. They could pass it off as another surrogacy as Sam and Sarah, being identical twins, have identical DNA.

LanmandragonLanmandragon8 months ago

I can understand why the writer of the previous comment has chosen to remain anonymous - it is condescending and destructive. I found the writing, the spelling and the grammar to be excellent and see no reason why the storytellers here should not tell their view of the world without being subject to absurd criticism from cretins.

And I liked the story a lot. (how about that for incorrect English; a comment, anyone?)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I struggled with the 3 main characters as well. The first few times he and Samantha has sex (in varying forms) he knew she was married so in his mind he was with a cheating wife. She didn't tell him about her husband so she had to think he was OK with going to bed with a married woman. Sarah never let him know either. It just made everything a bit cheap and tawdry. For me the story would have worked better if Samantha's marital status had been revealed before they did anything and the talk with her husband had happened. Just feel it would have been a better and stronger story. BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...

SIMILAR Stories