Three Sisters of Delta Gamma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although not nearly as handsome as most of her partners, David intrigued her. Susanna needed to touch this man and feel his touch. Her skin always felt warmer and her spirit more alive when she could caress and smell the scents of a man's body. David smelled genuine.

He whispered, "I've dreamed about you."

"Oh?"

"You're even more beautiful than I remembered."

"Why, thank you," Susanna said in her best Southern belle accent.

They kissed and their tongues dueled. Each thrust of his tongue touched the back of her throat. Susanna pulled back and smiled.

"Stick out your tongue."

"Why?"

"I want to see how long it is."

David did his imitation of KISS on stage. Susanna was thrilled.

"That's the longest tongue I've ever seen except for Gene Simmons. Now I know why it felt so good in me last week."

"It's a genetic abnormality in my family. Gene's my uncle."

"You're bull shitting me!" she screamed. Proper Southern belles would not have approved of that phraseology but it was the only thing that came to her mind.

"No, he's really my uncle, my mother's oldest brother. I'll introduce you to him."

David stuck his tongue out again and wiggled the tip of it, just like Gene always did on stage.

"I'm almost speechless."

"You really could feel it in your vagina?"

"Oh Lord, yes. You thrilled both Julia and me. Your penis may not be so long but your tongue makes up for that."

"And my tongue will never suffer from erectile dysfunction."

Susanna laughed so hard that David reached to steady her. That led to another round of very passionate kissing. Susanna began working his cock. It had been getting hard but, with her soft hand's help, it grew rapidly. She was well practiced in getting cocks ready for action.

"You owe me an earth shaking orgasm, young man."

"I know. Tonight, I'll not be sidelined. You tricked me last time, Susanna, but not tonight. I'm going to fuck your pussy first and then I'll eat your pussy and ass until you're like quivering Jell-O and begging me to stop."

"How many condoms did you bring?"

"Six and I plan to use them all." They both grinned.

"If you're going to eat my ass, I want to take a shower. Let's wash each other."

They embraced and kissed again. Susanna struggled for air when they broke. "Damn, that tongue is amazing. It's as long as many guys' dicks."

They kissed again and David gently touched her bare stomach and navel under the t-shirt.

"May I touch your breasts?"

"Of course. Let's go to the shower and you can wash them and play with them all you want. I really like it when guys suck my hard nipples. Will you do that for me?"

"Uh, uh sure." His penis jumped at that thought.

Susanna walked to the closet for another set of towels before turning the water on to warm. David stood behind her in front of the mirror. He reached under her shirt and cuddled her full breasts. They were impressive, probably a C or D, he thought. Unlike many breasts he'd caressed, hers had no sag but were still very soft. He kneaded them and saw in the mirror that her eyes were closed as his hands worked.

Susanna thought, "If a woman could purr, I'd being doing it. His hands are wonderfully soft and warm, and he's being very gentle. Oh God that feels so good." She leaned her head back onto his shoulder and reached into her shorts to rub the engorged clit.

David felt her twitches and heard every urgent breath. The mirror reflected her reaction to his touches. When she reached into the front of her shorts, his breath became shallow and pained. He was hard as a rock.

He reached around and undid the belt and button holding her shorts. His hand slid into her panties under her hand. She gasped when his fingers slid over her clit to dip into her soaked gash. Susanna spread her legs. The lovers were in paradise while he simultaneously massaged her breast, nipple, clit and vagina. She trembled, arched her back and moaned as an intense orgasm rushed through her mid-section making her lightheaded.

David whispered, "Let's take a shower now. I'm not going to last too long doing this."

She turned and stared with dazed eyes into his. "I didn't last. That was a sweet one." They kissed gently as she ran her fingers through his hair. They undressed and stepped into the shower.

****

Cliff held Julia in his lap as they talked. His hand rested on her bare thigh and her arm was around his neck.

"Tell me about your parents," Julia said.

"My dad is Kevin and he's 52. Mom is Lydia, and she's also 52. They live down state near Bethany Beach. He and a few of his buddies build houses. Mom works in a swim wear shop, which is seasonal work, and she's a great cook and mother to me and my baby sister Janet."

As they talked, the sounds from Layla's bedroom next door indicated two very happy people were hard at work pleasing each other. Between the muffled conversations, they could hear the unmistakable sounds of a bed creaking, of thighs and balls slapping an ass and grunts from Layla as each stroke bottomed out. Cliff and Julia grinned before he continued.

"My parents worked very hard to pay for our education. Janet and I both worked summer jobs to help. We had a happy childhood for which I am very thankful."

"Are they going to be surprised by you and Stephanie breaking up?"

"Probably. However, my parents were not as enamored with her as I was. I could tell there was some concern, especially by mom. When we were down there to visit, I didn't see the connection that I saw with other girls I dated."

"I hope they'll like me."

"They'll love you."

"Why."

"You're real. You're comfortable being you and don't try to fake it. You have self-confidence that most girls your age lack. You're very pretty and you've got style, as a gracious lady has."

"Should I keep the outrageous part of me hidden?"

"That might be for the best, at least until they get to know you."

They hugged and kissed for several moments.

"I know we're not going to have sex but can you stay here with me tonight. I want to talk and learn everything about you. I don't want you to go home."

"Are we going to sleep in the same bed?"

"I want to but will leave that up to you. I want to feel your warmth and body close to mine, even though there'll be no intimacy. Maybe I can at least nestle into your arms."

"Can we really do only that?" Cliff asked.

"Yes we can. I promise."

****

Eric and Layla were on fire. Although they each orgasmed twice, she wanted more, and he was willing to try. During one of their bathroom breaks in the middle of the night, Layla looked up the Kama Sutra positions on her laptop. She did this often with lovers, and it always added energy to their session. They decided to do "The Grip."

While lying on her back, she raised her bottom up about 12 inches off the bed and put a pillow under her lower back. Eric knelt between her legs and held her hips as she locked her feet around his mid-section. This created the angle that allowed his erection to have direct contact with her G-spot as he entered. After only a few minutes of action, she exploded again. Eric also had a mild tingling orgasm, but there was no semen left to ejaculate. They were sated... totally sexed out.

"Can we take a shower and just cuddle in bed," Eric asked. "I'm exhausted."

"Let's do it. I've never been so tired but so happy. We can sleep late, I hope."

"I plan to."

****

Susanna and David emerged from the hot shower and dried each other with soft towels. David found it impossible to avert his eyes or his hands. His heart raced. Her body was a temple, and he was there to worship.

She found it impossible to ignore his firm arm and chest muscles, the flat abs and that thick erection. True, his penis was not that long but the girth was amazing. To add to that, his tongue was what ladies like her dream about. Like most women, Susanna was into cunnilingus and had some of her best orgasms from a firm tongue exploring her sensitive wet tunnel and hot clit. Her inner tigress was growling and would need meat soon.

David surprised her by firmly grabbing her waist and turning Susanna to face him. She playfully fought back as if pretending to be in the grasp of a villain. He held her tightly and leaned in to kiss her lush lips. She quickly moved her head to avoid the kiss that she really wanted while continuing to squirm and giggle. She had learned from her mother that this playful act always excited men and gave them the thrill of victory once she was "forced" to submit. Proper Southern belles always learned the ways of love from their mammas.

He knew she was playing with him, and he loved it. David was excited to feel her breasts and nipples rubbing across his chest as she squirmed. This was like throwing gasoline on his fire. After playing like this for a few moments, he picked her up like a heavy bag and flopped her across his shoulder. Susanna squealed louder and pounded his back with her fists, but not too hard. They were playing, after all. He slapped her bare bottom a couple of times, but not too hard, as he carried her to the bed.

David dumped her onto the mattress and watched her bounce a couple of times. She rapidly kicked at him and squealed when David grabbed her feet and splayed them wide while pushing her knees to her shoulders. Susanna's flower opened, and its pink bloom emitted a wonderful musky fragrance. Their eyes met, and their lust took over.

David dropped to his knees and kissed her toes, spending a moment focused on each one. Susanna was stunned. No one had kissed her toes and feet before. Why could she feel it in her crotch?

David began kissing the back of her legs from her knees down to her ass. He was slow and methodical causing chill bumps to form on her thighs. As he kissed near her anus and vulva, Susanna moaned and uttered mild profanities. Her senses were focused on each kiss and lick from that magnificent tongue.

He asked, "Should I go on?"

"If you stop, I'll strangle you." She warned.

He moved his mouth and nose into her vulva and slowly licked her outer labia and inside the thin folds of skin forming her inner labia. Susanna gushed viscous fluid that oozed out and found a slow path down to her anus. David's tongue eagerly lapped at it as if licking a melting ice cream cone.

When he focused on her clitoris and its protective hood, Susanna squirmed and felt the power of orgasmic energy build.

"Take me, David. Please, take me now." He reached for the condom and quickly prepared.

He stood beside the bed and placed her feet and calves over his shoulders. As David leaned forward, her loins opened to receive him. He fought the urge to rush as he placed the tip of his erection against her clit and rubbed it aggressively. Susanna moaned and moaned. He glanced at her eyes and saw they were focused far beyond him. She was dazed from the intense sensations.

David slowly entered but stopped several times to let her muscles adjust to his girth. Susanna could feel every vein and every bump on this new intruder. She was totally filled, although she'd accommodated longer ones. The warmth of his penis thrilled her as he rested, fully embedded. When he began slowly withdrawing, she felt for a moment that she would faint from the sensations. She had never been stretched like this. For the first time, Susanna knew how good sex should feel. This was the best, the peak, the pinnacle of pleasure. None of those on-set experiences were like this. This was real sex, the way it should be.

Neither could remember exactly what happened next. The slow thrusting changed to a wild flurry of jackhammer-like pounding. Susanna screamed, grunted, and groaned as each thrust landed and quickly withdrew. They were like two wild animals going after each other, out of their minds. They both glistened with perspiration and struggled to breathe as the furious pounding continued. Her chest and neck were dark pink. Then it came like a flood, their orgasms overwhelmed them, swept over them and drowned them with tingling energy. After 30 seconds of pure bliss, they collapsed into the other's arms, exhausted.

****

Julia was first to the kitchen. She turned on National Public Radio and listened to the news as she worked preparing coffee and juice.

Susanna came down a few minutes later. "How was your night?" she asked.

"Interesting. Cliff wants to date me the old fashioned way, he said. No sex until we're committed to each other. I guess that means when we're engaged."

"That is interesting. Wonder why?"

"He says we must learn to be best friends first. We talked a long time while sitting on the sofa and then went to bed and talked a long time, just getting to know each other. We slept together but he only touched my hand and face as we kissed. It was weird but romantic in a way. No man has ever done that with me. How was your night?"

"Just the opposite. David and I went after it. It was wild and probably the best sex of my life. You and I already knew about his tongue, but that guy can fuck as good as anybody. The girth of his cock stretched me and it was painful at first. I believe he has the thickest one I've ever had or seen. Once I relaxed and he got going, I was on fire."

Julia said, "I heard a lot of noise from Layla's room."

"I did too. She must have had a good time, which is great. I really wanted that for her."

"Me too. Have you seen her yet?"

"No. Still sleeping I suppose."

They heard someone coming and turned to see Cliff walk in. "Good morning, ladies."

"Good morning sweetheart," Julia responded as she walked to give him a kiss.

"Good morning Cliff," said Susanna. "Coffee's hot."

"Sounds good. Julia kept me awake nearly all night."

"Now wait a minute. You agreed to talk. It's not my fault we had a lot to tell each other."

"You're right, sweetheart. I'm sorry." They grinned and kissed again.

"When I was dressing, I saw a number of what I thought were photos on your bedroom wall. I looked closer and they're paintings. Did you do those?"

"Yeah, they're a few years old but they're all mine."

"I've never seen such realistic paintings of wildlife and their habitats. This is Robert Bateman quality plus some."

"Thanks. My goal is to make them appear to be coming out of the painting to visit with you."

"Yeah, or to eat me. That grizzly was scary real. Are you selling them?"

"Not yet. I'm working on another one showing a prairie dog colony and as soon as it's finished, I'll pull some others I have out of storage and do a show as part of our senior art exhibit. I'll price them at that point and see what happens."

"Are they in storage around here?"

"No, they're in Wyoming. I'll have mom ship them."

"Maybe Layla can make a video to help advertise them. They're a lot of very wealthy people around here."

"I know."

They all turned as more footsteps came bounding down the stairs. Layla exclaimed, "Buongiorno!"

"Buongiorno!" everyone responded.

Susanna said, "You sure seem happy."

"I am. We had a good time last night."

Julia responded, "We heard."

"Sorry, were we too loud?"

"Of course not," Susanna replied. "David and I were just as loud."

"I know. Speaking of David, where is that lover boy?" Julia asked.

"I wore him out. He's probably still sleeping."

"While he and Eric are sleeping in, let's go ahead with breakfast," Layla suggested.

Cliff volunteered, "I'll be glad to go out and get breakfast for us."

"No, we have plenty here," said Julia. The three girls walked to the preparation area and pulled out everything they needed.

When breakfast was near ready, Layla went upstairs to wake the two guys. As she approached her room, she could hear Eric talking in a very quiet voice. She stopped to listen.

"Yeah, I know.

"So far, so good.

"No, she doesn't suspect a thing.

"Very well.

"Bye."

Layla was surprised. What was he talking about? It had to be a reference to her. But what was going on? Fear and anger shot through her.

She walked on to Susanna's room to wake David. He was still quietly snoring when she shook him. "What?" he groaned when first awakened.

"Time for breakfast, lover boy." Just then the aroma of the bacon hit his nostrils, and he smiled.

"That smells great!"

"Susanna said she wore you out last night. Looks like it."

"She did, but I think I did the same to her. It was fun."

"I'll bet. Come on down when you're ready."

Layla returned to her bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"Hey Eric, time for breakfast."

"Okay, let me get dressed and I'll come down."

"Good, let me get a couple of things." Layla walked to the bathroom and picked up her iPhone on the way. She turned on the voice-recording app and returned it to the nightstand as he slipped on his trousers. She walked down and rejoined Cliff and her sisters. Visions of danger ran through her mind. She had to gain control of herself and not show any fear.

"The boys are on their way," she announced.

The next hour was filled with laughter, good food, and cute allusions to wild sex the previous night. Layla was quiet. Eric's actions were all normal and he participated in the lively discussion.

Layla gave the DVD to David. He gave her a check and walked outside to put it in his car. He returned with the gift for Susanna. She opened it privately with David in her bedroom. She was thrilled, as he hoped she would be. They kissed for several moments and made plans to go to dinner the following weekend.

As soon as the guys left, Layla took Eric's water glass and set it aside. "Girls, don't touch that glass. I'll explain in a moment." She ran upstairs to retrieve the phone. After returning, she played the new recording for all to hear.

"Hey honey.

"I had to stay overnight as I thought.

"Yeah, I'll be home later this morning.

"Okay. I love you too, Amy."

"Bye sweetheart."

Susanna exclaimed, "Why that son of a bitch."

Layla said, "When I went to get him earlier, I overheard a conversation he had with someone else. He said so far so good and she doesn't suspect anything."

Julia was angry. "He's after something and trying to fool us. But is his target you or Susanna or me?"

"Is he a policeman or private detective working on the footballers' disappearance?" Susanne asked.

"Surely those two didn't brag to anyone about the rape," Julia said.

"I've no idea. But we've got to find out quickly who this guy is and why he's interested in us. I'm going to call my brother."

Layla drove her car to the local pancake house. There was a pay phone inside that she used when she needed to make sure the call wasn't intercepted. If Eric was a policeman, they may have tapped her phone. The routine was for her to call Paulo and let it ring one time. He would see the number and call it back on a disposable cell phone that the family purchased by the dozens. That way, no one could listen in on calls.

She whispered into the phone, "Hi. I may have a problem. I had a date last night and the guy stayed over. I overheard some phone conversations he had this morning with someone and I'm afraid I've picked up a private investigator or undercover policeman."

"Noon at Anthony's,"is all he said.

"I'll be there."

****

Layla arrived at the small diner near Claymont, Delaware. Paulo, as usual, met her on time. Anthony, the owner, greeted them. He was a good friend and always had a private room for their use.

She gave her brother a photo of Eric taken by Susanna the previous evening as well as all the information he told her about being in the Army and being from Bucks County. Layla also gave him the water glass with the fingerprints. With Paulo's contacts, he could find out who Eric really was, she thought. They kissed as a brother and sister do before she returned home. Paulo stayed and had lunch with Anthony.