Three Sisters of Delta Gamma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will this be profitable for you?"

"Oh yes. I could charge from $500 to $1000 per video, depending on several factors."

"How many hours of work would you have to do for that?"

"Probably eight to ten, but I'd also pay Susanna and Julia to help with the shoot.

"For someone like me making $16 per hour, that's a lot of money."

"I know. But these frat boys have lots of spending money from mommy and daddy."

"Wonder if mommy and daddy know what they're doing with it?"

"Probably not and most wouldn't care."

"Why did you want my approval for this?"

Layla was silent for a moment. "Because I didn't want to take a chance on disappointing you."

There were several seconds of silence before he responded, "Thank you."

Just then the alarm sounded in the firehouse and Eric yelled over it, "Got to go. Talk you to tomorrow."

Layla was both surprised and relieved at his response. She lay there for the next hour brainstorming everything she needed to do to become legally licensed in Delaware. Fortunately, this was one state that makes doing business very easy and she could become legal in just a few days. While there were no sales taxes in Delaware, she would have a state income tax that must be figured into her budget and charges. After serious thought, she decided on "Enduring Legacy Video Services" as the name.


****


Saturday morning breakfast consisted of cereal and fresh fruit for the sisters. The conversation, as usual, turned to weekend plans.

"Eric is coming over tomorrow morning to get a few hours of sleep before we drive to his parents. He works tonight and will be here around 6:15 in the morning." Is there any shopping I need to do for us? I'm going out to look for Amy's present."

Susanna replied, "We need milk and cereal. Also some lunch meat and carrots."

"I'm cooking dinner here tonight for Cliff. I can pick those up when I go shopping this afternoon. Are you two going out tonight?

"Probably will, so you and Cliff can have a quiet dinner alone. Layla, you want to go somewhere for a drink?"

"Sure. How about that Irish Pub?"

"That'd be fun. We could eat and visit at the bar until Julia says we can come home. It's usually pretty lively after 9:00."

"I can tell you now, you can come home anytime you want. You won't interfere with Cliff and I having sex. According to him, it isn't going to happen."

After breakfast, they all pitched in and cleaned the house. Julia went to her bedroom to study, Layla went dollhouse furniture shopping and Susanna went to the sorority house for a committee meeting.

****


That evening, the doorbell rang and Julia answered it.

"Hi Cliff, come in. Wow! Are those beautiful flowers for me?"

"Just for you." Cliff was very relieved to see her smile. He stepped in and pulled her to him for a very passionate kiss. She thought he was trying to show how apologetic he felt, but it was a great kiss, no matter what the reason. They both smiled as they separated.

Susanna and Layla were watching TV when he arrived. They came to greet Cliff with hugs and kisses to his cheek. "We're just leaving, Cliff. You two have a great evening," said Layla. The girls grabbed their jackets. The October nights were turning cooler.

When the door closed, Cliff wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled Julia to him. They gazed into the other's eyes and touched noses before locking lips. The tongue action was energetic. Julia finally broke for air and stepped back. Her smile was priceless.

"What has gotten into you?"

"I decided that romance is good, but love is better." He reached for her again, and they kissed while he cupped Julia's butt cheeks and lifted her off the floor. She squealed as he continued to hold her in the air.

She looked down into his eyes and asked, "Can I prepare dinner for us before I eat you?" Cliff lowered her to the floor, and they kissed again.

"Can I help? I'm a fairly good cook." She reached for his hand and led him to the prep area of the kitchen.

Julia quickly put the flowers in a vase as they talked. "These are perfect for our table tonight. Thanks very much."

"You're welcome. What's on the menu? Something smells great."

"I decided on skillet fried pork chops, baked new potatoes, oven fried squash and peppers, fried apples and rolls. For dessert, we're having cherry pie that I made this afternoon."

Cliff was bewildered. "Did you prepare all this?

"Everything but the rolls. I ran out of time and decided to buy frozen ones to bake here."

"I'm totally blown away. Compared to this, I just warm up stuff. You're a real, honest to goodness cook." She smiled as he reached in for another kiss.

"My mother insisted I learn to cook starting when I was about six. It was just something that we did together, and my dad and the ranch hands loved it. After school each day, I'd help her cook dinner for everyone. She'd later help me with homework. Mom said that was how her mother raised her here in Delaware."

"I'm totally impressed. What can I do to help?"

"You can slice the zucchini and peppers and put them on this pan with a little olive oil. The potatoes are in the oven now. I'll work on the apples, and we'll do the chops last while the rolls and everything else bake."

"Were you able to study today for that exam?"

"I did late last night and again this morning. I also plan to spend time on it tomorrow afternoon."

"Were you serious about me spending the night? I thought you might be upset with me."

"I was upset. But, I do want to spend the night cuddling with you, especially now. Will you stay?"

"I will. But, I don't know whether I can be as gentlemanly as last time."

"Just remember, a gentleman should always let the lady come first," said Julia with a twinkle in her eyes.

Cliff pretended to be shocked with wide eyes and his hand over his mouth. Julia reached behind him and squeezed his butt.

"Let's get busy," she said with a grin.


****


Susanna and Layla arrived with the rest of humanity at the Irish Pub. They joined the line outside and, as always, began chatting with those around them. Two guys in line realized they were in a foreign derivatives class with Susanna and immediately began a conversation.

"Do you think we might make it inside?" asked Jerry. "This is the most crowded I've seen it."

Susanna replied, "Normally by now the families and old folks have left but I still see some coming out. There's hope, I think."

"Susanna, are you two with someone or would you like to join us? They might seat a table of four quicker."

Layla glanced at Susanna and smiled. "Sure, we'll join you." Susanna introduced Layla to Jerry and Jerome. "They're in one of my classes and we've talked a couple of times before class. Jerry lives in Virginia and Jerome is from Baltimore, as I recall."

"That's right," replied Jerome. "Layla, what curriculum are you in?"

"Visual Communications, which is part of the Arts Department."

"Would this be like for TV commercials or print advertising?"

"Could be. I'm interested in videography and video editing."

"That's a rapidly changing industry," Jerome said.

"Sure is. I'm planning to jump into that whirlwind of new technology."

Susanna added, "Layla is planning to start a video production company soon and will be working for some of the groups on campus as she gets it off the ground."

"I just applied for a Delaware business license today so this is all very new."

Jerry asked, "What would some of the groups ask you to do?"

"The Greeks could have me make a recruiting video for them. They are very competitive and always want to outdo each other. Student groups are always looking for new members and volunteers and I could create videos to help in their efforts. The Campus Cable network is good to broadcast video advertising for charitable efforts so I could help with those. Of course, advertising will bring in business for weddings, parties and special events."

Jerome said, "A friend of mine in Theta Chi says that he's going to have a video made of him and his lady doing it. I think he's lying to me but who knows."

"Yeah, who knows? You never know what those Greek guys will do to get attention," replied Susanna.

They were eventually seated. The girls charmed the guys as usual and the evening was lighthearted and relaxed. Late in the evening, a group of men gathered with their chicks at the far end of the bar. It appeared they had too many beers under their belts. They were much too loud and it was beginning to get out of hand. A drunken argument started, complete with cursing, finger jabbing and red-faced guys getting into each other's face. Their chicks also started pushing each other and cursing as the tension rose.

Susanna asked for their bill, planning to get out of there before the fight started. Too late... all restraint broke loose. The police arrived in a few minutes, but the blood was shed, every curse known to mankind was uttered and everyone scattered as employees rushed to help. Two men and one woman were on the floor and in need of medical attention.

Layla whispered to Susanna, "I've got to get out of here. Eric is on duty and will probably be here shortly."

"Oh shit. You're right. Let me pay quickly and I'll go with you." They make it to the door just as the paramedics rushed through. Eric was the third one in. He evidently didn't see Layla and Susanna as he rushed by them and followed his buddies to the far end of the room as the police cleared the way.

The girls stood near the door and watched the choreographed moves of the three paramedics as they tended to cuts, possible concussions, bloody noses and the woman who needed a neck brace and a stretcher to carry her to the ambulance. Eric was in the middle of the action the entire time and Layla was impressed. This was another facet of his life she'd not seen. Susanna whispered to her, "He's impressive, isn't he."

"He is. Let's get out of here." The girls walked out, past the two ambulances and three police cars, to their car several blocks away. They were home a little before midnight.

As they walked into the house, they could hear noise coming from the family room and glanced in that direction. Julia was scrambling to cover herself and Eric who appeared to be partly dressed. Both girls giggled, put their hands up as blinders to their eyes, yelled "sorry" and ran immediately upstairs to Susanna's bedroom.

"Were they fucking?" asked Layla.

"I couldn't tell. Her top was off and so was his shirt."

"Did she still have pants on?"

"It was too dark to see and her legs were turned away from us," replied Susanna.

"I guess Julia was wrong. He's moved beyond the romancing phase."

"Should we have rung the doorbell?"

"No, we live here. She said to come back any time," Layla replied.

"I know but we've always given each other privacy for sex."

"That's right. We apologized. She didn't scream at us."

Susanna said, "You're right. But still, I hate that we interrupted something like that."

"I do too. Oh well."

"I'm going to prepare for bed and read."

"Me too."

Downstairs, Julia and Cliff were laughing and putting their clothes on. "I knew I should have taken you to my bedroom. I'm sorry."

"That's fine. No harm done. I think they were as embarrassed as we were. Can I have a piece of that pie now?"

"Do you want milk or coffee with it?"

"Maybe coffee. I need a shot of caffeine after that wonderful meal."

"Good. I don't want you to fall asleep on me."

"Don't think there's any chance of that." Cliff followed her to the kitchen and found a pie knife in the drawer while Julia made the coffee. He cut two pieces, one definitely larger than the other, and plated them. Julia came behind him and wrapped her arms around his midsection and squeezed.

"I enjoyed having you to dinner. Did you like everything or did you just eat it to be nice?"

"Julia! I had seconds on most everything. I loved it all. You're a master cook."

He turned and wrapped her in his arms. They kissed again and hugged quietly until the coffee maker beeped. The cherry pie was exceptional and Cliff had a second smaller piece. He could easily gain weight on her cooking.

Julia stood to collect the dirty dishes but Cliff pulled her into his lap. She giggled and pretended to struggle trying to get away. He grabbed her hands and held them until she stopped squirming. The twinkle in her eyes told him she was ready for anything.

"Are you going to be a good girl?"

"No, I think you need to discipline me."

"What discipline would be appropriate?"

"If I were you, I'd spank me. Not too hard, of course."

That caught Cliff by surprise. He'd never heard a girl suggest that, much less look forward to it. "What gives? You want me to spank you?"

"Yes. Susanna says it's exciting and helps focus her. She swears sex is better after she gets a couple of smacks on her bottom."

"If that's the case, let's clean up the dishes and go to your bedroom. Discipline should be administered in private."

Julia grinned.


****


Layla lay in the darkness of her room and thought of Eric coming in the morning. He now lived in her mind and she found it difficult to focus on other matters. The way he worked to care for those drunks in the pub made her very proud. He was the real deal.

Her phone rang. She was thrilled when she saw who it was.

"Hey Eric."

"This is getting to be a habit I know. Were you asleep?

"No, laying here thinking."

"Just wanted to say that I did see you at the pub tonight."

"Oh, you did. You were so involved I didn't think you saw me."

"Yeah, one of the guys was bleeding heavily and the woman had a possible neck vertebra issue. Serious stuff. What were you doing hanging out is such a dangerous place?"

"Just having dinner and drinks with Susanna. Still on for tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah, I'll be there as soon as I can. Hopefully, won't have a call-out that delays me."

"I was impressed watching you and your team work. I know if I ever need help, I want you to be there."

"That's nice to hear. Is that the only time you'd want me?"

"Listen bubba, I'm snuggled in bed with a pillow between my young naked legs, pretending it's your warm body as I slowly rub my clit. My other hand is rolling my hard nipple and remembering your soft lips nursing me."

"Sounds like fun. You're making me hard."

"Can you stroke it for me? I can feel it from here if you do."

"Oh jeez, how does that feel?"

"Yummy. The skin is soft and warm. I love the way it moves with my hand up and down that lovely hard shaft. Can you feel my hand sliding the skin up and down?"

"Phone sex seems to be another of your talents. As much fun as this is, I need to get back to work."

"You're such a spoil sport. Okay, go save some lives."

"See you in the morning."

"I'll be waiting for you with coffee and breakfast and maybe a few other things."


****


Julia and Cliff walked toward her bedroom after cleaning the kitchen. She led the way up the stairs, and his eyes followed each move of her sexy bottom along the way. When he reached up and gently smacked it, she turned, grinned, and shook her finger at him. Cliff pulled her to him and snuggled his face into her trouser crotch.

"Cliff, settle down. We're on narrow steps."

He grinned, "I don't want to settle down. I'll not let you fall." He undid her belt and button as she stood on the steps, mesmerized by his actions. Cliff unzipped and pulled them down to reveal her lacy black thong. He pulled her crotch into his face and nuzzled her panties.

Julia was surprised. She wondered, "Why is he so aggressive tonight?" Never would she have bet on this. Her thoughts raced, "Oh my, he's going to lick my pussy. I better sit. This is going to get serious. Oh jeez, he's rubbing my butt. Ooohh."

Cliff was focused. The lovely scent of her skin and her crotch was like a flower garden. Without thinking, he pulled her panties to the side. He dipped his tongue into her honey pot and drew it up and over her clit.

Her knees began quivering and this forced her to sit on the step with Cliff directly in front of her. She started to pull her trousers down to remove them, but he stopped her. Cliff lowered them and her panties down to just below her knees. His next move surprised her. He lifted her legs and spread her knees to squeeze his head between her thighs and into her love box. This forced her to lie back against the steps shackled by the trousers around her calves and feet now over his head. He began licking.

Julia couldn't help but gasp and moan as that strong wet tongue caressed every nerve ending in her vulva. Each pass seemed to cause a flash of energy though her midsection. She could feel every touch to her labia and the slow passes he made over and slightly into her vagina. The tingles, the involuntary twitches and the licking sounds send waves of fiery pulses through her that caused her vagina and anus to clench and release. She felt like she needed to pee, which was how it felt before she squirted in David's face.

"Cliff, time-out sweetheart. Please."

"Huh?"

"Cliff, please." She then gently pushed his head away and closed her legs.

"Why?"

"My back is hurting and I need to go to the bathroom. Don't worry, I'll be open for business in a few minutes, sweetheart." He reluctantly moved and helped her stand and pull up her trousers. Cliff sent her off with one more smack on the bottom and followed her to the bedroom.

He sat on the small sofa while she prepared. The door opened and a fully clothed Julia emerged and walked to him. He pulled her to his lap and they kissed.

"Am I being too aggressive, Julia?"

"No, you're being the perfect lover. Did I pressure you into it?"

"You gave me some things to think about. I wouldn't call it pressure. I realized that your needs should come first. I've just not dated a girl like you."

"And my liberated views surprised you."

"That's one way of putting it." They kissed again for several moments.

Cliff asked, "Do you know what impresses me most about you?"

"Let me guess. I have a horse." Both laughed so hard the sofa shook.

"Well, that too. I don't think I've ever met a person more open and honest than you. You say what you think, I believe, not what you think I want to hear."

"That must come from my Western upbringing. We ranchers are a straightforward lot, I suppose. We don't make good politicians. Acting and lying just don't come with our territory." He pulled her in for one more kiss.

"May I take off your bra again?"

"How are you going to suck my nipples unless you do?" She smiled.

"I guess I could suckle them through the lacey cup."

"That won't be as good for either of us." Julia said with a grin as he unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. She sat upright while he undid the clasps before lying back in his arms with those lovely bare breasts pointing to his mouth. He lowered his lips to her right breast and tentatively covered her nipple and areola.

Julia could feel the gentle suction and his tongue rubbing across the tip. Pulses of tingles shot through her and her hand instinctively went to her crotch. She could feel the wetness through the fabric of her trousers as she watched his blissful face and lips pulling at her nipple. Although she'd never nursed a baby, this must be the feeling that mothers describe... a sort of bonding and total trust.

Cliff pulled back and flipped her so that her bottom faced up across his lap. Her left breast flopped into his left hand, filling it. She reached under and undid the fasteners. With her help, he slowly peeled the trousers down and revealed her thong and bottom an inch at a time. Both he and Julia could feel his cock expanding. It was becoming uncomfortable with the constriction from his pants.