Three Sisters of Delta Gamma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her bottom was fully exposed, Cliff massaged the soft skin. Her buttocks stood very proud and firm, responding to his touch with a few chill bumps. Julia opened her legs slightly when he slipped a warm hand through her crack, across her anus and into her crotch to touch the labia. She could feel that warm soft hand searching for her special places for the first time. To her, he seemed tentative, as if trying to find the boundaries, her limits of what she would allow. She allowed everything he wanted to do and her excitement built with each pass across her ass, through her crevasse and into her vulva. His erection was now pressing hard into her midsection. It felt larger than she'd estimated initially.

Julia said, "Let me help with your pants. There's a log in there trying to escape." She rolled off his lap and stood.

He stood, smiled and helped her remove the trousers and panties from around her legs. She unfastened his and let them drop to the floor. To his surprise, she dropped to her knees and began exploring his shaft with her tongue and hands. While one cupped his balls, the other stroked the flexible skin up and down that beautiful smooth rod. Cliff had not been circumcised and this was new to Julia. The foreskin and the way it closed and opened around the head intrigued her. With every downward stroke, the dark pink head popped out. She wrapped her lips around it, kissed it, and tongued the opening as it leaked pre-cum.

Julia knew from experience that when the head turned darker with blood, the time for fireworks was near. She slipped as much as possible down her throat and Cliff couldn't hold back when he felt the tight constriction. He held her shoulders and groaned when Julia pulled open his crack and fingered his hole. That was his limit, all he could take. Hot jets of semen exploded from his heavy balls. Julia relaxed and breathed through her nose as the warm stream flooded her throat and mouth, oozed out and ran down her chin.

Cliff was astonished. Never had a girl done this with him. He'd occasionally had a blowjob but it was always a slobber fest with the girl trying to imitate what she'd seen on the Internet. Those seemed to always end up turning off his passion. Julia was an expert.

He asked, "How did you learn to do that?"

She reached for tissues and wiped the residue from her mouth and chin before responding.

"Practice mostly. But Susanna and Layla also gave me pointers. They're really good at it."

"I'm surprised you wanted to do that before we had intercourse. Now, I'll have to wait a while to recover."

"Yes, but when you do recover, you'll last a lot longer when you're in me. I like a long fuck session."

"Can we take a quick shower?" asked Cliff.

"I was going to suggest that. I'm a little sticky."


****


Susanna lay quietly in bed and listened to the sounds of lovemaking from next door. Her class and sorority schedule had been hectic the last few weeks and she wasn't getting enough sex to feed her libido. David had been a good interlude but she needed more and on a regular basis. Her thoughts turned to the videos being planned. She fantasized of taking a role in the scenes. Maybe she could be the actress for some of the guys who needed one. But she must be a paid actress, not a prostitute, and it must be done with a legal contract to prove it. Her normal fee was $1800 per scene in LA and she was good for three scenes a day. Not that she needed the money but she wondered how much the Delaware guys would pay. Her real interest was in having orgasms, which she didn't do in LA. That was pure acting. This would be different. Working with Layla and amateur college boys would be fun.

Susanna turned to her nightstand and pulled out her favorite toys. The quiet buzzing and rapid vibrations quickly induced a trance and focused her desires. Shortly, the tingles began and quickly built until they were racing through her. She inserted her big boy toy to give her Kegel muscles something to press against. She quickly lost total control and began moaning and crying.

Pressing the vibrating tip against her clit, Susanna was slammed by a big one. The heat buildup was rapid as her heart raced and the muscles in her legs tightened and became rigid. The amazing feel of euphoria and total release overwhelmed her as the orgasm passed. She lay there, suddenly very tired.

****


Cliff and Julia took their time in the shower to cleanse each other and play. Their childish nature came out as they smacked each other's hands when they reached to tweak a nipple or a penis. Julia giggled and screamed as Cliff grabbed her and wrestled her soapy body to steal a kiss. She was strong and fought back admirably, laughing the entire time.

After drying themselves, Julia led the way to bed, holding Cliff's hand. They crawled under the covers to fight the chill and snuggled to warm themselves. Julia stroked his shaft as he toyed with her clit and fingered her moist warm entrance. They gazed into the other's eyes, totally surrendering themselves to this night.

There is only one first intercourse between a couple and they seemed to savor this moment not willing to rush else some memorable event may be missed.

Cliff whispered, "Your eyes are amazing. I could stare at them for hours. So much happiness yet intrigue showing."

"Ummm, intrigue huh?"

"It's like you know a secret that I'll never know and you'll never tell me."

"You said my openness and honesty impressed you. Now you say my eyes indicate I have a secret."

"You can be open and honest about having a secret."

She giggled. "I guess that's possible."

He could feel that she was ready. Her vagina was soaked, and making squishing sounds when his fingers moved in and out. She could feel that he was ready. Julia had stroked many cocks but his was as hard and hot as they come. Without a word, she rolled onto Cliff's body, lying prone on his. Cliff quickly smacked her fanny, once on each cheek.

"Whoa there. Those stung." Her frown changed into a smile.

She straddled his crotch and sat up. Cliff reached for her dangling breasts and she reached for his erection, guiding it slowly into the depths of her body. She stopped twice to let her muscles adjust. Then, she was seated... fully impaled on his wonderful warm rod. The partners gazed at each other, recognizing the significance of this moment.

Julia began with side-to-side pelvic movement in an oval pattern. This caused his penis to touch all the important nerve centers within her. He released one breast to rub her clit as she rotated. There was a blissful look on her face. She closed her eyes; her nostrils flared and began sharp and shallow breathing. Julia could feel the pulses beginning in her anal and pelvic muscles and the tingles deep within her vagina. She became lightheaded and very hot.

Cliff could feel her heat and her rapid heartbeat in his erection. Her Kegel muscles contracted, clenching and releasing his cock from top to bottom. The orgasm was so powerful, she almost fainted when her muscles tightened; she nearly overlooked the volcano erupting from Cliff's testicles. This was the first time she could remember having a simultaneous orgasm with her lover. They thrashed, moaned, and groaned together, holding onto to each other's bodies the best they could as the climax eased into the afterglow.

Julia and Cliff held each other and rested. Neither had words to describe the moment they just shared. It was perfect, absolutely perfect. After a quick trip to the bathroom, they fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.


****


Layla's alarm sounded at 5:30am. She'd not been up this early in a very long time. This morning, however, she had an incentive. Eric was coming soon. A quick shower and shave of her legs, underarms and genitals prepared her body for his attention. While the coffee was brewing, she wrapped the last of the dozen pieces of heirloom-quality dollhouse furniture for Amy. She knew that children always liked lots of presents so each piece was separately giftwrapped.

Eric was late, but not by much, and they kissed several times when he arrived.

"How was your night?" she asked.

"Fairly busy. Saturday nights seem to always be that way. A drunk crashed into a power pole on Chestnut Hill Rd. The electricity was out at a couple of dozen houses. He wasn't hurt so the police hauled him off. We had a baby born early and mom didn't make it to the hospital in time. Baby girl and mom are fine. The most serious incident was a stabbing in what appeared to be a drug deal gone bad. We did all we could and he was still alive when we took him to Christiana Trauma but he died about an hour later."

"That's sad."

"Yeah, he was only 19."

"As promised, I'm planning breakfast for you. How about hotcakes and sausage?"

"Sounds great. That'll put me to sleep quickly."

"Well, I hope you'll have a little time for me before you crash."

"You can count on it." They grinned.

Layla's hotcakes were delicious and Eric had two helpings with milk and decaf coffee. Caffeine would not be good for his nap.

After cleaning the dishes and pans, the couple walked to her bedroom. As soon as the door closed, they attacked each other. Every action and reaction showed their pent-up desire suddenly released. Eric again carried her to the bed but rather than lay her gently on her back, he placed her on the edge, turned her to be face down with her legs over the edge, feet touching the floor. Layla giggled at what she thought was coming, and he didn't disappoint.

She felt him pull down her shorts and panties. Eric spread her legs and she waited, and waited, not wishing to look back at him. She wondered what was he doing back there? Then she felt him. His nose buried itself in her ass and his mouth and tongue attacked her clit and vagina, lapping up all the fluid she gushed. Her orgasm wasn't long in coming. Her breathing changed to short rapid bursts; she felt very warm and the tingling sensations started in her clit. Just when she felt herself going over the edge, Eric stopped and entered her. At first, she was really pissed that he stopped her short, but then the full sensation of his erection overcame her. His angle of entry directly aligned with her G-spot as he pounded down into her opening, over and over again.

It came like a runaway train. The urgent sensation of needing to pee, the detached from reality feeling, the tightness in her legs and back were all overshadowed by the explosion in her genitals. She could feel waves of tingling energy rolling through her body. Her back arched and she cried out, not able to restrain her joy. Layla was stunned and hardly noticed Eric filling her with semen. He collapsed and lay on her back, still fully imbedded. Both their bodies were perspiring.

After a quick shower, they snuggled into bed and cuddled until Eric fell asleep. They had almost four hours before they needed to leave for Amy's party.


****


The drive to Bucks County was quicker than normal with the light Sunday morning traffic. Layla and Eric finally had some quiet talking time, and they used it wisely to learn about each other. Eric heard all about growing up in Philly and Layla's family, at least the part that Layla would share. She learned about his family and more about Amy and the challenges of being apart from her for so long. It was clear to Layla that he didn't want to talk about Melissa, Amy's mom. She guessed the hurt was still there.

Eric's parents were Steve and Kathy Belton. Steve was an investment advisor in Philly and was 54 years of age. Kathy was 51 and a former schoolteacher in New Hope. She resigned her full time position to keep Amy but still substituted when possible.

When Eric turned into the driveway, Layla was stunned. Facing her was a large, stately two-story stone house overlooking the Delaware River just a few miles upstream from the spot where George Washington's army crossed to launch the surprise attack on the British army at Trenton. The lovely setting was impressive and she couldn't help but stop and gaze at the river flowing behind the house.

Kathy met them at the door with a very warm welcome. "Layla, I'm delighted to meet you. Eric has been telling us about you." She leaned in and whispered loud enough for Eric to hear, "I think he likes you."

"Mrs. Belton, it is such a pleasure to meet you." She whispered, "I like him too." They hugged and smiled.

Steve came into the foyer, "This has got to be Layla. Eric, you didn't tell me how beautiful she is."

"Awww, Mr. Belton, I can see where Eric got his charming personality." She hugged him and he kissed her cheek. Eric hugged his mom and dad before they walked through the foyer into the large family room. The kitchen and breakfast area were to the left, and both rooms had magnificent unrestricted views of the river 75 yards away and 20 feet lower than the house.

"This is a gorgeous house with a spectacular view," Layla said to Steve.

"Thanks, we built it about 20 years ago and have enjoyed the privacy this setting allows. Eric, be sure to walk Layla along the river path before dark."

"I will, dad. Amy will also enjoy that. Mom, I brought some party decorations to put up. Are we using the recreation room downstairs?"

"Yes. I've already set up some things, and the cupcakes and ice cream are in the fridge down there."

Eric and his dad went to the car to bring everything in.

Layla asked, "Is there a place for gifts?"

"Yes, there's a bar in that room and we can put the gifts there. Steve's gift is a bit large and we'll bring that in from the garage when it's time."

Layla asked, "How many kids are coming?"

"We think about ten or eleven, and some parents will also stay for the party. Amy spent the night with her best friend. They'll bring her over about 2:15 to give everyone else a chance to get here."

"Eric showed me a photo of her. She's a doll."

"I know. Eric and her mom passed on some beautiful genes. Did Eric tell you about Melissa?"

"Yes. What a shame. Little girls need their mommies."

"Thankfully, she was very young and has no memory of her. She just knows that all her friends have mommies and she doesn't. She's always known that I'm her grandma. Her dad is the center of her young life, and she eagerly awaits his coming up and calling her every morning."

"Eric tells me that Amy and Mr. Belton play together."

"They do!" Kathy squealed. "They are so cute together. Steve gets down on the floor and plays with her toys. She makes him get on all fours so she can ride his back like he was a horse. He's getting a bit old for that but he still does it. He reads to her every night and knows all her dolls by name."

"Sounds like a very special relationship."

"It is. Steve and I always wanted a daughter but it wasn't to be. After Eric was born, I had some health issues and had to have a hysterectomy."

"That's terrible."

"It was, but God knows best, and my life was saved. Eric has been a wonderful son and we're very proud of what he's doing. It concerned us when he joined the military, but that worked out, and he grew into a real man and a great dad."

"Did he tell you how we met?"

"Not really."

"I was in a restaurant at the bar visiting with a bunch of people with my two best friends. One of them asked which guys were available to hang out with us. Eric overheard her and volunteered although he wasn't part of the group."

"He's normally more reticent than that. You must have impressed him."

"He surely impressed me."

The guys returned with several bags of decorations, and all four went to work. Kathy had prepared a variety of sandwiches for lunch and they enjoyed them on the back patio overlooking the river.

Shortly before the hour, two parents arrived with their girls carrying presents. Introductions were made and Layla took the girls down to the recreation room while the parents visited. Although she and Eric hadn't talked about how to keep the kids entertained, Layla remembered from her childhood how much fun it was to play Simon Says. She started a very lively game that the girls seemed to enjoy and each child joined in when she arrived. Some of the parents came down to see what all the laughter was about and stood fascinated at the interaction Layla had with their daughters. Even normally shy children were having fun as they participated.

As Amy's arrival time approached, Kathy gathered all the children into a corner of the room and told them what to do. In a few moments, Eric came to the top of the stairwell and announced that their car had arrived.

Layla could hear the front door open and a child say, "Daddy, you're here." She could hear the muffled sound of two girls talking and Eric talking to the girls and the mom but couldn't understand what was said. Layla had brought her camcorder and focused it on the children quietly giggling and waiting patiently for Amy to come down the stairs. They could hear her footsteps and then, when she appeared, "SURPRISE! Happy Birthday!" from all the children and adults. The girls all went running to greet Amy and then it was chaos as everyone was talking and hugging her.

Eric came to Layla and stood beside her as she recorded the action. After a few minutes, order was restored and the games began. Kathy's teaching experience was immediately on display as she led games the girls enjoyed. After the first one, Amy came to Eric and Layla.

"Amy, this is Layla. Layla, this is Amy." Layla dropped to her knees to be at eye level.

"Are you my daddy's new friend?"

"Yes, I am and I'm excited to meet you."

"Layla is a pretty name."

"Thank you. So is Amy."

"My real name is Amanda."

"That's also a very pretty name. Happy Birthday."

"Thank you. I'm four. How old are you?"

"I'm 21."

"My daddy's 24."

"Is he too old for me?"

Eric shook his head and looked away.

"Not yet," Amy replied. "Do you like him?"

"Very much."

Amy then turned and ran to her friends to continue playing games. Layla recorded as much as she could. After an hour, all the kids sat in a circle and each gave Amy their gift as Layla recorded the event. Eric had purchased a gift for each of the girls attending the party and they were thrilled as they opened them. When Amy opened the last of the girls' gifts, Eric and Steve brought in the big one from the garage. Amy tore into the gift-wrap and stood back in total awe.

The house appeared to be an exact replica of the one they were in. It was beautiful. Eric and Layla were as surprised as Amy.

Amy finally asked, "How did you do this, granddaddy? You shrunk my house."

Everyone laughed. Steve replied, "No sweetheart, I just made you a copy of it."

"I love it." She ran into his arms and kissed him. "You're the best granddaddy ever." All the girls gathered around as Steve opened each room from the back. Layla gave Amy her 12 gifts and, as she opened each one, helped her decide which room to put it in.

Eric's gift was last. "Amy, I have a school break coming at the end of the year and I'd like for us to spend a week at Disney World in Florida. Would you like to go with me?"

"Is that where Mickey Mouse lives?"

"Sure is."

She stepped into her daddy's arms and kissed him. "Thank you daddy. Can Layla go with us?" Eric glanced at Layla who smiled.

"We need to ask her. Can you do that?"

Amy stepped over in front of Layla and smiled. "Will you go with me to see Mickey Mouse?"

"Yes, I will. Thank you for inviting me."

"You're welcome."

Eric looked at Layla and grinned. Amy ran over to her dollhouse to play with the other girls.

"That was a very interesting way to invite me," Layla whispered.

"I had no idea she would do that. I'm sorry. If you can't go, I can fix it up with her."

"Are you kidding, Mickey is my all-time favorite character."