All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 102'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Well done....

JohnCKJohnCKalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

It's not a bad life he has, if it wheren't for all the annoying enemies. It would be paradise, oh well one day they will all get to enjoy peace..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jupp. Tefler did it again!

Yet another splendid chapter. Even if it is a calm after storm chapter, it was as usual very well written, and brushed on several plot points that can become interesting later.

Now onto something i mentioned earlier, and that some people seemed to misunderstand. I am not saying that Alyssa is out of controll. Not yet. But it seems that she is on a slow road towards that. What she did towards Weber, was simply unforgiveable. A hero does not torture someone to death.

Alyssa is too young and inexperienced to be able to deal with the amount of power she now has. As she also have a bit of a temper, the temptation is there to misuse those powers when roused to anger. She needs to learn more self discipline. After this chapter, my hope is that Edraelle can help her deal with this. otherwise, she will eventually become a loose cannon. She is long long away from that at the moment, but the early signs are there.

On a similar note. something that was mentioned in this chapter, is that all the girls have developed a certain coldness and disregard for life. Thus they having little or no concerns about slaughtering thousands of enemies. This is a development that is a bit disturbing. This is because it brings them closer to a classic Progenitor mindset. Might gives right. And anything goes to further their agenda.

Don't misunderstand me. they are still fighting the good fight. But Stil....

I do understand, that it is kind of necessary. The girls need to be immune to PTSD for the coming fights. But there is the danger of making them too cold. Then it will influence their decisions. Especially in the long run, as they now are effectively immortal.

But I have a sneaking suspicion that Tefler is doing this on purpose as a subplot. My guess is that it comes to a head some time in the future, where they somehow are forced to reevaluate themselves, and realise they are getting off path. This will then lead to them readjusting themselves, and in the process becoming stronger and better.

well that is just a guess. But I hope Tefler keep in mind the saying. Whoever is fighting monsters, should make sure that they in the process doesn't become monsters themselves.

Well, enough about that. After all that, believe it or not, i loved this chapter. And look forwards to the next.

Thanks for a marvelous read Tefler.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
shit... no nexus servers... lets go sort out high command!

Awesome as ever Tefler. Especially, Jehanna and the nymphs character building... I can't wait for thw interviews on olympus, and charles reaction on watching them repair the invictus...!

your fan

ijbe

litreader9696litreader9696almost 6 years ago
I think my mind is playing tricks on me.

The "Three Musketeers" scene at the very end reminds me of the three friends, new ship captains, or whatever, from the scene where the Kintark attack and destroy Port Medea, but I could have sworn that the woman of that trio was the only one to escape, carrying the warning back to the TF.

Something must have shorted out in my mind, because the same scene, or at least the details in it, made me wonder who the three were mourning. Maybe I was reading to fast and missed something, but I didn't catch who the third guy, off camera so-to-speak, was mourning, unless he's the girl's brother, or something, but when she talked about her mother's feelings, it made me wonder if the women are/were Buckingham's wife/ex-wife and daughter...

I realize with Buckingham and Weber dead, John's short on Terran antagonists, but please, no revenge plots from a Buckingham connection. If you want to try to humanize him by proxy by showing people he cared about in the aftermath of his death and oncoming posthumous scandal over Tartarus and not contacting John, plus shooting Devereaux, fine. Just no more revenge from Terrans. He's got enough to deal with, just with the Brimorians and his "brother".

On a different note, Tefler, I am a sentimentalist, so was wondering what your plans are for the Invictus when Dana finally gets around to building The Invictus II, or white hat progenitor mother ship? (Imagine how big of a "lagoon" they could fit into a 2 kilometer long ship!?!?!) I was thinking that with all that room, maybe they could have a really big hangar in the Invictus II to hold the Invictus I in, like it, in turn, houses the raptor, even though that hangar would be almost half the length of the new ship. Also, with extra nymphs, four more Raptors, making a squadron?

Maybe Jack Fernandez could have his family crewed ship after all, with him and his sons running the Invictus I...if John could bear to part from it even to that degree. Then again, that would break John's promise to Charles, not to poach any more talent from the TF ranks, even if they are only dudes. Although Mateo probably wants his girlfriend from his dad's ship to join the crew as well.

Come to think of it, they would probably need half a dozen gunnery officers to be even half as effective as Calara in a firefight!

And with the Ashanath, Maliri, Trankaran and TF all going on a wartime ship-building spree, is Alyssa and Dana's empire of trading outposts they wanted the Maliri to build for them going to just end up forgotten, or a footnote in the final chapter? I really wanted to know what they looked like, who runs them for the girls, and what tech Dana crams into them.

Rant finished, for now.

Tefler, can't wait for chapter 200!!!

bourbononicebourbononicealmost 6 years ago
Thank you Tef

At last, chap 102. Maybe that will buy us at least a week before the crybabies start whining again that it is too long between chapters. If they ever tried to write a multiple chapter submission they would know how hard it is. I think the hard core whiners would be the ones that fuck up a free lunch.

Thanks again Tef for your talent and imagination.

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
anonymous it isn't a disregard for life

Please understand that it is not a cold hearted disregard for life, it is an understanding that in combat there are two types of people..., your people and the enemy. If you dont have your mind ready for the fact that you will have to end someones existance or you allow your inate human feelings to cloud your warrior mindset during battle you will end up causing the death of yourself and/or your own people. No warrior intentionally inflicts injury to a non-combatant. If you have never experienced the true horror and elation of battle you can never really understand this mind set. Tefler does an amazing job off showing these emotions and seems to relate to the warrior, I applaud him for this. IMHO, Not being able to accept these conflicting emotions is the beginning of PTSD. Keep up the great work Tefler. To all you fans stay patient and keep the faith.

Tazmanusmc

PaxITPaxITalmost 6 years ago
Faye

Again an amazing chapter Tefler, truly amazing...

As Faye's "father" - hehe - I noticed the passage between her and John early on in the chapter.

I guess I'll have to accept that intimacy between the two is unavoidable at some point, although sex between man and machine - however intelligent and lifelike - as such doesn't really sit well with me. However, that's me.

On the other hand, I have a strong suspicion that when this intimacy does take place (and the way the story is going, it no doubt will) - I do have a strong feeling that something unexpected will happen...

I know, John's cum can't affect a machine, but we're talking something that is part paranormal here, so who knows... Maybe she'll transform into a human, maybe she'll get 'special gifts' like the others without transforming...

I don't know, but I'm sure this has already been worked out in Tefler's devious mind...

I can't wait to read about it.

Wish you all the best Tefler..

Pax

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PTSD

You have all missed Teflers point, John is treating each girl for PTSD at this time, my brother in law and son are in PTSD counseling for Viet Nam and Afghanistan respectively. It is a long process and John fortunately has the ability to shorten the time frame. When you are in direct combat, you are very focused on your objective, a person goes on doing what they have to do to protect themselves and their "battle buddies". After the fighting is done they try and return to some form of normalcy, either through sex or drinking. That only lasts for a little while and then the circumspection kicks in. That is where John's one on one talks become effective. As so many have said before, Tefler you rock. Keep up the excellent work. MsgD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The sex scenes are great, the battles are amazing, but the scenes where they're all taking care of each other are flat-out mind-blowing, and this chapter packed all three without making anything feel crammed. The emotional labor the crew do with and for each other really takes them from being characters to being *people*. Tefler, I really would have thought you were bound to plateau at some point, but you somehow continue to get better with every chapter. Thank you for sharing this story.

As far as concerns about Alyssa or any of the others getting out of control, I have to say that I don't share them even a little. As Jehanna noted in this chapter, every one of these girls is overwhelmingly sweet and welcoming, right up to the minute some fool threatens violence; then they stop it. As noted in the comments on this chapter, their behavior in battle matches well with the things that actually happen- even when your enemy is a human, they're not a person. It comes down to you and the people you can count on, possibly people who mean no harm to anyone, and the people who do mean harm to one or both of those two other groups. The description of how Dana was beginning to torture herself for her role in that battle aptly describes something a lot of people with PTSD deal with constantly, awake or in dreams, and the way the entire crew responded to it to build her back up before she could tear herself down was on point. On the subject of torture: Alyssa didn't torture Weber, she gave him an understanding of what he'd done with his life- perfect sympathy with his victims. The fact that it was torturous for him is nothing more or less the result of his own actions. Live your life so that if you ever get the Weber treatment you either burst with pride or die laughing, instead of screaming and clawing your eyes out because you were a horrific little shit.

IdemudiabbcIdemudiabbcalmost 6 years ago
As always

That was amazing and chapter 103 is up on patron which means the wait for the next chapter won't be too long. Hopefully i can enjoy that as soon as i finish my finals.

Thank you tefler for this AMAZING story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just reread this, and I noticed something curious

At one point, while Jade is talking to her sisters, Neysa asks "May I ask a question, sister?" What's going on with that? Her next line, she goes back to referring to herself as "this one." Is this just one of Tef's super-rare mistakes that made it through all the editing, to reach this site?

If I remember right, it took many feedings for Jade to start referring to herself as "I", and it was a big deal. So maybe it's foreshadowing something.

By the way, I'm also the same guy who asked about the nymphs somehow remembering their true forms last chapter. Another reader suggested it might be Jade's influence, so maybe it's more of that. Or maybe it's the other way around, and Neysa is how they remember their true forms, and how Jade remembers their names. Some subtle, psychic hints that she somehow picked up on, without noticing? They are naturally psychic, after all.

Or maybe it's something else, entirely, that I haven't managed to think of. i don't know, that's why I'm asking.

Otherwise, great chapter, as always. Keep up the good work, Tefler.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I have enjoyed the series immensely thus far, but I am having an issue with how John's coup of the Terran Federation(and installation of his puppet ruler) is looking to be both simultaniously quick, bloodless, and rationalized as not a coup by all involved.

My issue is two-fold: First, John has no innate power over Terrans like he does the Maliri, they don't know exactly what he is like the Ashanath, and they don't believe he is a god like the Trankarans. While John has innate destructive power, and a commanding presence, he has no control over Terrans without their ingesting his semen first. When Lynette called out this entire operation as a coup of the Terran Federation to John, and he declared that isn't his intention, she doesn't press -- That installing a Fleet Admiral who will act only in ways that John approves of is, in essence, a coup. Sure, he admits that he will do such a thing if the whole of the admiralty were to act against his, but what is he doing right now with his threat of cleaining out the Admiralty? Or happens when the Admiralty doesn't install Lynette as Fleet Admiral(which, admittedly, won't happen, but it probably should due to the fact that, again, this is a coup masquarading as a legitiate change of leadership)?

Which brings me to problem two: While the poitical struture of the Terran Federation isn't explicitly spelled out, it seems rather apparent that there is no elected civilian ruler overseeing the Admiralty. The Admirals seem to elect the Fleet Admiral amongst themselves, and also vote to appoint Vice Admirals to new Admiral positions as they become available, and while we don't know how many Admirals in total, "several dozen" seems to imply between 48 and 60 officers with the rank of Admiral. Without being an Admiral himself(as opposed to being just a Vice Admiral), John has no legal authority over them, in any sense. He has no power to install himself as arbiter of who is worthy of being an Admiral, and summarily discharging the Admirals of which he disapproves. There are almost definitely laws on the books on how to remove an Admiral from service without a Fleet Admiral's blessing, and it almost certainly involves requiring 2/3rds of the Admiralty Board agreeing to it(how else could Lynette Devereux believe she might have been able to oust Buckingham?)...

Yes, might makes right, and no one can actually stop John and his Lionesses from doing what he wants... I have no issue with that. My problem is that no one in the Admiralty is calling John out on it -- forcing him to admit to everyone, including himself, that what he is doing is in fact a coup, and he is just perpetuating the cycle of Progeniters before him of ruling everything and removing (ie killing) all that he deems unworthy. After all, if John were truly adamant about not ruling the Terrans, he could just relocate Calara's family(and the families of the other Lionesses) to Miliri space, and leave Terran space altogether.

Not to mention John wants all this dealt with over a quickly. He almost literally spelled that out to the Admiralty Board. But if they stall what can he do while keeping the support of the Terran Federation as a whole? Sure, no Terran Federation officer is going to follow an Admiral's orders to attack John Blake(and no Admiral alive, at this point, is stupid enough to give that order), but how many of those same offiers would follow the orders of Vice Admiral John Blake to mutiny against the Admirals in an effort to install the Fleet Admiral(and Admirals on the Admiralty Board) of his choice -- and at the same time, agree that it isn't a coup?

Lynette Devereux was the perfect person to spell all this out to John. She wasn't a thrall which means she didn't innately care about his feelings, and John respected her enough to actually listen to the facts of the matter without wanting to dismiss it out of hand(or kill the messenger). The problem in my mind is that she would have made John accept the realities of what he was doing before she aggreed to his offer, if she were going to do so at all(and seriously... The Lionesses say Lynette will be free of he compulsion to obey, just like John does, and it reassures her rather than makes her question if they truly are free or John forced them to say it?). Charles could explain it all to John... But, honestly, while he is a good person, he doesn't seem smart enough to truly understand what John is doing...

Admiral Caldwell is the only other Terran with the will and ability to challange John enough to force him to admit the truth of what he is doing. The problem is, John doesn't respect Caldwell. And the past 102 chapters have proven that when John doesn't like a truth, he denies it's existance, and he only accepts it as real if it comes from someone he respects(usually Alyssa. But she has always been okay with the "install a puppet and rule them all" plan they have been operating under). But, even if Caldwell can't talk to John about it, he almost definitely has the ability to convince a number of Admiralty Board to refuse to submit to John's "inquest". The other Admirals seem spineless, sure, but the phrasing is rather simple: John is either honest, and doesn't want to rule the Terran Federation, in which case he has no legal authority over them, and he WILL NOT enforce his "edict," so don't show up if you think he MIGHT find or create some "problem"(and definitely don't resign). Or John is lying, and he does want to rule the Terran Federation, or at least install a puppet to rule for him, in which case they are obligated, as Admirals of the Terran Federation, to resist his efforts in attempting a coup(which again: Removing Admirals to ensure a favorable vote by the Admiralty Board would be step one). I don't think half the Admirals would support Caldwell, but i am sure he could get a third to agree, and John's response to the "rebellion" to his commands would definitely be telling to the rest of the Admiralty...

And, honestly, Caldwell could be willing to operate under John's rule. He did under Buckingham. Whether John would let Caldwell stay rather than "find something" during the inquest to have him removed is another question entirely(and again, Caldwell would suspect this, and know enough about other Admirals to plant this seed of doubt with them, too)... But either way, Caldwell would definitely want to know if the Fleet-Admiral actually had autonomy, or if it was in fact, just a puppet. Especially before the next Fleet Admiral was actually chosen...

Again, I have no real problem John's actions regarding the Admiralty. Nor with Lynette taking over the Terran Federation(with John having removed all the admirals who would oppose it), and moving forward as an "ally" with John... That is how I honestly saw the whole Terran Federation situation playing out to begin with... My issue just seems to be that i cannot reconcile that it is appearing more and more like this change of leadership will be incredibly quick, largely bloodless(meaning fewer than a third of the admirals removed), AND with John continuing to deny that it is a coup, and that he seems to subconsiously want to subjugate empires to his will... And it has been starting to ruin my enjoyment of these last two chapters, and will likely continue to affect my enjoyment of the series as a whole...

As an aside... I am curious why Rachel hasn't brought up testing males to see if they can be added to the psychic connection by injesting semen. Of the one-dose fraction of the power variety... Sure, John might be squicked at getting a blowjob by a guy, but there are five nymphs... Now, I don't know who would volunteer to be a test subject, and, save for John's Maliri friend(and Charles), I am unsure of any males that John trusts enough to let them know about the psychic connection and everything it may entail... But if John does sit in one spot for more than a week to bolster the numbers connected to his matriarchs before facing off with the other Progenitor, it is an interesting thought...

TeflerTefleralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: noticed something curious

Thanks for letting me know about that mistake! Yes, it somehow slipped through the editorial net, but to be fair to my wonderful editors, those speech affectation mistakes tend to be the hardest to pick up. The Kintark with their sibilant speech sometimes slip through as well!

It's fixed in my master copy, which I'll use for the eBook. :-)

Tefler

TeflerTefleralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Coup discussion

That was an interesting read, thank you for taking the time to write that. :-)

My view on the situation, is that the Admiralty are currently reeling in the aftermath of the Battle of Terra. They were on the brink of collapse, facing total annihilation at the hands of a hostile alien civilisation, with enemy troops actually launching an invasion of the homeworld. That kind of invasion right into the heart of the Terran Federation would be a massive psychological blow to their previously held preconception of the might of their civilisation. It has also only been a matter of hours since the end of the battle, so there simply hasn't been enough time for the admirals to process the ramifications of recent events.

Now, the admirals might not be pre-programmed to obey a Progenitor like the Maliri, but there is absolutely no doubt in any of their minds that John saved them from disaster. At the very least, they would be grateful to him for that and a significant number of the Admiralty were already favourably disposed towards him. The main focus of opposition was Buckingham and his inner circle (Mishra, Caldwell, Weber), but with Buckingham's and Weber's reputations in tatters, the Admiralty would likely distance themselves from their stance.

A number of the Admiralty were quite clearly involved in very shady activities, and after John and Alyssa's dramatic execution of Weber for his numerous crimes, I really don't see any of the guilty attempting to stick around. Remember, they have just seen John hack a 200-foot dragon to bits with a sword... would anyone in their right mind choose to anger someone that powerful? Especially when he's given them an opportunity to retire with no questions asked, which will allow them to keep their reputation and assets intact...

You make a good point about Admiral Devereux talking to John about the way his actions could be perceived as a coup. However, she is recovering from being shot and nearly killed, which would affect her judgement, and is also tremendously grateful to John for promising to heal her and restore the use of her legs. He's also effectively bribing her with his support in her bid for the role as Fleet Admiral, as well as offering to restore her youth, make her beautiful, and let her have a chance at a family... all of which are very powerful influencers. She's also aware that another Progenitor is threatening the Terran Federation, and has been willing to make sacrifices for what she sees as the greater good of the Federation.

Regarding the structure of the Terran Federation, it's a military ruled oligarchy that is controlled by the Admiralty. High Command comprises of a select group of admirals that provide strategic direction to the Federation, with the Fleet Admiral in ultimate control. There is no civilian oversight. Planetary Governors are hugely reliant on the military for protection from hostile alien incursions, which led to a tectonic shift in humanity's leadership structure.

As to John's view on a coup... he really doesn't see it that way. All he cares about is protecting his girls and stopping the other Progenitor. After the abduction of Jehanna and the Nymphs, his patience has run out and he's decided to start taking steps to keep Calara's family safe. His Progenitor nature makes him inclined towards absolute control of allied empires, and annihilation of his enemies, despite his best efforts to temper that. As to the long term ramifications... well you'll have to wait and see. However, as I pointed out in chapter 101 during his conversation with Edraele, all he really wants to do is retire and raise a family.

Regarding Alyssa's point of view... she only cares about John, the girls, and their friends. In her mind, the Admiralty have proven to be an abysmal failure in their rule of the Terran Federation, allowing places like Karron to exist. She would be all for a complete clear out of the existing command structure, replacing them with girls under her influence who she could guarantee would provide a more benevolent leadership.

Would I consider that a coup? Yes, I think it's fair to say it is.

Would the majority of Federation citizens live better lives under that kind of system? Alyssa would certainly say yes.

Will I implement that in the story? No comment... :-)

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What comes next

Ok Tefler, 102 down and done.. now lets set a new goal..<grin> Chapters 103 thru 110 by June 1st.. Ive read 3SM 3 times now, but the last was pretty much a skim over all the bedroom antics to get to the major conflicts. Really enjoying the series, and tbh, this would make one hell of an epic sci-fy tv series, minus all the debauchery and sex. Looking forward to seeing how the Admiralty is handled. One thing I noticed in my rereading.. are the Enshunu the bsp's thrall race? Early on, the BSP skipped over the Maliri and Enshunu pieces when he toppled the Drakar and the Ashinath...and after the Battle of Tera, it was made aware that only the Maliri and the Brimorians were left on his agenda of destroying. They do hide their faces behind masks similar to the Maliri. o.0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn good chapter

Another damn good chapter, Thank You very much. I also enjoy reading the comments as some are short and sweet like mine but other are deep and thoughtful and makes me look back at the parts of the chapter being discussed, possibly to re-read it and view it in another light. Y'all keep up the good work, writing and reviewing this series.

Tom

YazvanYazvanalmost 6 years ago
Re: What comes next

Just pointing out that there is no way we are getting 8 chapters in 3 weeks, probably closer to 3 months. Tefler is busy, the chapters are long, and the moderation period on Lit is 3-7 days. Unless he posts all the chapters day after day and violates the Patron account he can't do it by June 1st.

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthalmost 6 years ago
Enshunu next?

For reasons that become clear in this comment I think it might be good to reread the chapters with references to the the Enshunu.

It seems plausible that the Enshunu could be the Achonin that were destroyed as a civilization when the Maliri were first brought to their territory by Mael'nerak. There are several clues pointing towards that possibility, most of them are in chapter 71 (It is still my favorite chapter and brilliant storytelling so it's worth rereading).

Clue 1: They seem to be able to operate the Underworld. According to the Enshunu that's supposed to deliver Tashana to the Enshunu Vizier his species have learned the secrets of the ancient civilization by scouring the Unclaimed Wastes for centuries, but what if the commoners among the Enshunu have forgotten their own origins?

Clue 2: They seem fairly advanced as a species. Besides them being horrible slavers they seem to be more advanced than a band of torture-obsessed psychopaths should be. Maybe they've been twisted beyond recognition by the destruction of their civilization and the ensuing hardships in an area where all habitable planets have been destroyed.

Clue 3: Gold masks. Why do the Enshunu have masks? Maybe because they, similarly to the Maliri, have a reason to hide their identity. Maybe they started wearing masks to hide the fact that some of the Achonin survived the genocide.

Another reader suggested that the Enshunu could be a Thrall race. There's a possibility that they might be the descendents of Ranagon's (or whatever Mael'nerak's adversary was called) thralls but I'm more inclined towards the theory of the Enshunu being Achonin.

Whatever their history might be, it seems crystal clear to me that they will be attacking the Maliri with help from the Underworld or other Achonin tech. They seem to be in an ideal position to surprise everyone and weaken the Maliri Protectorate with the help of Larn'kelnar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re: Nymph pronouns

Obviously I'm not going to argue with Tefler on this, but I liked the idea of the nymphs freely using first-person pronouns amongst themselves, almost as a mark of caste, where they use more passive and submissive language talking to nearly anyone else who might be their superior. Just my two cents on that.

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
Ok

You guys really think a lot of your theory's through real well, hats off to you. I read this chapter twice because I feel like I might miss something the first time, and Tefler a great chapter as usual. Please let us know if we need to express our appreciation in another way if your tired of seeing "great chapter". I am not going to try to guess how things progress from here but I'm hoping Faye gets her first date when they get to the Maliri home world at least. There is still a lot to accomplish before they head there so can't see it happening before then. For readers that keep wanting more and more girls added this chapter shows how hard it will be to take care of them if they are to be part of the family like what John and the girls have now. I am hoping that there will be a discovery of how to make Faye as powerful as Nexus as that will bring into being Faye controlled ships that will address John's concerns of losing the lives of Maliri women that he will be forced into ordering to their deaths. There are too many things to cover here that I would comment on but this will do for now. Tefler, I still love this as does everyone else so can't wait for the next one. Thanks again, mikecfl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
could use a guide for minor characters

minor characters- especially terran military- are multiplying enough that there should be a chapter 102.5 with just a glossary of names. The complexity of this universe is a big reason why I eagerly await each chapter, but I could use a guide for characters that can go a dozen chapters without having their character mini-arc finished.

For the Lenarans, would love to see variety in body types. They're shapeshifters. If you decide you want them looking different later, fine.

Love the series. Best ongoing work I've read on Literotica.

wolverine006wolverine006almost 6 years ago
About a TF Coup

A couple of additional points to think about:

1. Admiral Devereux's main ambition is to be Fleet Admiral and originally she was using John to accomplish this goal. It didn't work out for her as planned, but still she was willing to go to extreme lengths to achieve her goal.

2. In spite of everything, she made the honorable choice and put her life on the line in an attempt to contact John. She knew humanity was running out of time and made the selfless choice.

3. John is all about free will and allowing others to make choices.

4. Also, he has a habit of trying to turn enemies into allies. It doesn't always work out, but he tries his best to minimize the blood shed. Well, maybe except for the Kirrix and perhaps a Cybernetic pirate or two. But reflecting back, I can think of several occasions where John minimized or attempted to minimize the slaughter by offering a choice: Hades, the Traitor Fleet, the Maliri "civil war" STAFFEX, the abandoned Drakkar near Ashana, the Kintark troops in the nebula, Kindralax's mate and her children, and the captured pirates before Rachel went nuts. I am sure there are more. (Yep there are.) However, my point is that Admiral Devereux is going to have free will to do as she sees fit and John trusts her that she will do the right thing.

5. Lastly, the Fleet Admiral's position is vacant and not of his doing. So an election will need to take place regardless.

6. Shit I just thought of one more thing. The TF is mostly going to be on their own against the Kirrax anyway, because he is prioritizing the Maliri over the TF.

Steve150177Steve150177almost 6 years ago
A note to Tefler

Tefler,

I'm rereading the story while I wait. I'm reading Ch62 now.

There or in CH61 you wrote that it was "centuries ago" that the Maliri made it illegal to use the tech used on Sakura to make her an assassin.

The problem is that the Maliri live 2 to 3 times longer than Terrans so to them a century ago is not that long ago. For them 2 centuries ago is within the lifetime of a single person. So, when a Maliri speaks she would use words to imply it was just a few centuries ago, not sound as if it was many centuries ago [= many lifetimes ago].

That is this tech may have been outlawed about the time Edraele was born. More or less. And to them this is not that long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Another great chapter. Just waiting for the next one.

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyalmost 6 years ago
RE: Minor Characters

There is a wiki for Three Square Meals. You can find it by searching -- three square meals wikia. It lists a bunch of smaller characters including names I had forgotten entirely. It's definitely not exhaustive, but everyone is welcome to contribute to it to make it more complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just like crack cocaine

Tefler. Another great chapter. Damn you and your brilliant writting. Im addicted and your restricting my drug supply!

Re the chapter title. Is the secret in reference to the Ganymede base?

Zero G sex. Nice changing up of the sex scenes. I thought Dana would make a wise crack about John 'engaging his thrusters and docking his rocket in her spaceport', Or something like that. Shes a favorite character of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

If Jehani was shocked and in awe after watching the crew in combat she is going to have a complete meltdown once they bring up Mael'nerak's efforts in genetic engineering. He made the Ashanna, Drakar, Lenaran, and Trankaran races from scatch and modified both the Malaria and Humanity. It will get worse when she finds out that John is now seen as the "Great Protector" by the Trankarans, a title equal to their creator. He is already "Baen'thalas" to the Malaria and veiwed with awe by the Ashanna.

Deveaux may use John's realationship with these races to both assist with her election and keep the girls families safe. The threat of all of those races cutting of all trade or invading if anyone attacks the Fernandez's or Vost's is a pretty big stick.

She is also going to freak out when they have to prepare her for the Astral plane episode after her third feeding.

Would it be better to feed all 6 new girls at the same time so you only risk one jaunt into the Astral plane or space out the third feeding until after each new girl has been boosted and prepared for combat? Will they even be dragged back again as they hurt the Leviathan last time?

Jade's conversation with John were she laid out her fears about her daughter's is a welcome show of growth for her. She now cares about more than just her master and what he may want, she is acting like a parent, trying to make her childrens life better for their own sake.

Now that we know that Laen'kanar has at least one pregnant thrall and probably his Matriarch on his ship that may affect how any final battle plays out between them. If the crew board Laen'kanar's ship and found out about them it would split their focus as they wouldn't want to take any action that causes the deaths of innocents. As the thrall was almost ready to go into labour the crew may be forced to take the baby when they attack so it doesn't die and Aliantha would never leave her master while he is alive. While they can justify to themselves that evil people have to die if their action caused the death of a baby all of the remorse that was shown in this chapter would return stronger. I don't want or expect that to happen, all I saying is that it will make any attack more complicated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
pedants corner

Been a fan of epic space opera for 50 plus years. This story ranks with the very best,many thanks for your vision and hard work.

Crescendo, climax, consistently miss used, naughty,naughty. Editing team please note! Please remember we are the originators of modern English usage, but this realy tics me off!!

Never less than a full 5 stars here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
pedants corner points

Dear Pedant,

That of course should be pedant's corner but your point is a good one. I have to say that l feel uncomfortable keeping an eye on Tefler's climaxes but l'll do my best.

A poor editor.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Keeping It Fresh

Kudos for coming up with the zero-G orgy. After 100+ chapters of debauchery, it has to be hard coming up with new and exciting ways for John and his crew to be naughty.

On my wish list - John visits the Admiralty for an important meeting and we discover that Nymphs in large groups are capable of emitting massive amounts of sex pheromones (or psychic waves) that cause everyone present to engage in an uncontrollable orgy - resulting in happy admiral-gasms for everyone and causing all the admirals (at the meeting in person) to think John is great and agree to all of his political reforms.

Also on my wish list... Oh, never mind, this is too dirty to even write down. I'll just keep it secret for now.

PS - I checked the "zero-g orgy" tag and discovered that Tefler has the only zero-G orgy on Literotica. Sad.

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyalmost 6 years ago
Re: Keeping It Fresh

You mention pheromones. I would enjoy that or anything that gets in the heads of our characters. I enjoy someone hearing the thoughts of someone being seduced more than I do the descriptions of sex acts. (Although, nothing against the latter.)

I would actually like to see John challenged by a minor female antagonist that has a seductive power that she uses over John until she has sex with him and finds the tables turned. It would be fun to see what the lionesses thought of all that.

Alternatively, it would be cool for John to discover that he has even more seductive powers than he realized. I would enjoy seeing him use those powers against a female antagonist and even his girls. Imagine John developing a power that other Progenitors don't have and that he uses it to seduce other matriarchs or thralls. It would also be fun to see Alyssa thinking she was all in control and John really mess with her just for fun.

Someone else mentioned BDSM. I don't need floggers and canes and handcuffs. However, it would be fun to see John stretching his wings even more when it comes to Dominance. It could be fun to see Alyssa reaching the conclusion that she needs to bring more John's dominant side out so that he quits second-guessing himself so much and is ready do to battle against other matriarchs and thralls. Consent is a really important part of Dominance and submission. So, it's not like John would be changing character. It would just be cool if he learned to just let loose a bit more and just take what he wants. He kind of does that already, but I don't think you would describe him as a Dom -- more an Alpha. The girls kind of play act at being submissive, and John really never took much advantage of them when they were under his spell through his connection to them. It would be fun if they discovered that they swooned at being submissive to John when he was feeling his Dom oats much like they swoon at thoughts of pregnancy. Again, the theme for me is the mental aspect. Dominance and submission is first and foremost a mindset before it is a set of actions and activities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
>"This is like watching a real-life manga video!"

My weeaboo sensibilities feel personally attacked! ;)

Great chapter as always, Tefler! Can't wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just go for the kink

It feels like anytime there's a plot conflict that might justify/introduce something kinky (e.g. the Lenarran incest suggested in this chapter) you pull some sort of magic ex machina or psychological angst contrivance to keep the story as vanilla as possible. I'm not sure whether it's the Incest/Taboo miscategorization that happened last year or what, but you should really stop shying away from this and embrace the kink. I think this will help address the complaints many people (myself included) have about the sex scenes. You're writing a story about an alien with four balls who pumps gallons of space magic cum into a harem of girls, which gives them superpowers and makeovers; if you really wanted to write a vanilla story, that ship set sail long ago.

Heck, just reintroducing some things like Dana's schoolgirl "JP" shtick would go a long way.

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
I think

that with the battle of Terra, finding and wiping out Tartarus, rescuing Jehanna and the 4 Nymphs, adding Helene into the crew, also dealing with Devereux's injuries and healing her, the mission debrief, informing high command of what was coming and what is expected of them, planning the repairs needed for Everything that needs repair, throwing in a 0 G orgy which I thought was very well done I just don't think there has been time for the kink you desire. As for complaints, I read all the comments for the chapters while waiting for the next one to come out and there aren't many that point out that the sex isn't kinky enough and those that do normally are under anonymous, not a signed in user name so those can be attributed to the same person. It seems that A LOT of Tefler's fans read for the plot not just the sex and for most it delivers quite well ( you can tell by the comments begging for the next chapter ) not complaints about vanilla sex. And I haven't got to the issues with bringing so many women into permanent positions in the crew and family. There are quite a few more things to add but it's getting late so I'll close at what I've covered tonight. The lack of complaints from signed in fans I think is a lot more telling than complaints from anonymous readers but don't take that the wrong way, there are a small percentage of complaints from signed in fans but the majority aren't to do with the lack of kink. Thank you Tefler for a fantastic saga and keep it coming.

BorerNBorerNalmost 6 years ago
more kink?

I am one of the readers who skips most of the sex scenes. I accept that many readers expect and demand them but I would lose interest when offensive kinky sex would be introduced.

In my opinion, Tefler keeps the story very well balanced to keep all his readers happy.

Norbert

ms904191ms904191almost 6 years ago

Any update on when you are posting ch103 tefler ????

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyalmost 6 years ago
@BorerN Re: Offensive Kink

Just curious what you consider offensive kink in a story about a single guy keeping a harem of a bunch of girls and having sex with Mom and twin daughters and the twins having sex with each other?

I am not criticizing. I sincerely am curious.

BorerNBorerNalmost 6 years ago
Re: Offensive kink

Humiliation, hard BDSM (e.g, needles, whipping), water sports / scat, sex with animals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Offensive kink

@BorerN

Those kinks are offensive to *you.*

I appreciate and respect that you know and communicate your hard limits.

I guess you don't have an issue with sex with a cat, with a sentient piece of stone, possibly an AI/cyborg at some point, or tentacles. Or reading about ovipositors from sentient insects planting eggs into people's rectums. Or Jade felching cum out of the girls asses, then passing it along. Or sadistic "instructors" neural whipping Maliri girls.

*Yawn*

The girls like it and want it rough. Give it to them. I want some striped asses, rope, and piercing.

Illirith is hot and ready for all of it. Johns already collared her.

Plus John can just fill them up and they are healed.

I SO can't wait for Progenitor John.

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
To anonymous

It seems your a minority of one, it also seems that you want brutality as much as anything, Apparently anything goes because " John can just heal them up ". After 102 chapters it would seem evident that this saga works well the way Tefler the author has written it. Thank you Tefler and continue on with the way you have envisioned this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GoTefler

I agree with Mikecfl, Tefler keep the story your own and the way you're going with it. If readers want it their way, there's a lot of twisted writers out there that they can follow. Your story is not the best on Lit for nothing, it's because your writing is your own and so good.

Keep it up Tef

TK

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
To those asking about 103

There was a comment on the 11th that it was on Patreon and I believe it stays up there at least 10 days, plus Tefler also does some final editing before putting it up for moderation on Lit. Most likely it won't be too far in the future if the post was correct about it being on Patreon. I think it will be before the end of the month but I think Tefler had mentioned working on e-book 4 in a comment he made in response to a question posed by a reader and that may delay it. Hopefully Tefler will comment about what his schedule is by the end of next week or whenever he isn't busy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To those asking about 103

The latest info from Patreon is:

Tefler last updated the post on the 15th.

103 has had a second editing pass, but hasn't been marked as the final version yet.

Usually once it's marked final it shows up on literotica something like 4-7 days later, depending how moderation is going.

I'd estimate you'll see 103 here in a week, a week and a bit from now.

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
103 update

Thank you for the update on 103, that will help calm some withdrawal symptoms among the massive number of addicts here.

NewnotsureNewnotsurealmost 6 years ago
Don’t change the story line

I my self like the story as it goes as some of the others have stated I like the newer chapters with a little less sex because Tefler has such a very good character build up that I look forward to see where they are going. Please no heavy kink please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hilarious

You nilla wafer old ladies crack me up.

All I have to do is point out facts from the story and a couple things I'd like to see and you run around with your hair on fire wringing your hands about Tef "leaving." Not gonna happen. It's his story and he will write whatever he wants to. Plus he has 3,738 reasons to keep posting here and SOL. And more power to him.

Besides I'm picking up several different voices this chapter alone wanting a little more spice and discipline. But thanks @Mikecfl for coming by to clean things up! After all, this is a family environment.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetalmost 6 years ago
All said and done

Not much more I can say, after reading all the comments on this chapter. But, always a but, since I read this chapter twice...because of the way it impacts the future of your story...it´s left me looking forward to all you can put out for us to enjoy. Thank you Tef, sincerely. Excellent and easy 5*

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous

After reading your comment that fans here were" wringing their hands" about Tefler leaving I read through the comments and did not find the first comment from this chapter about any concerns of his leaving. I don't understand why the statement was made when it wasn't true, check the comments previous to this comment for this chapter and you will see your statement is incorrect and false.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 6 years ago
Mikecfl

Anons....gotta love em. I put no importance to anything someone says without putting their name to it. He/she/it is just trying to jerk a chain. When he/she/it steps too far out of line, Tefler will ban him: as he should...and then the perp will get all but hurt that they are being treated unfairly...like they didn't put a target on their back to begin with. Rebels without a cause....gotta love em.

bob9bob9almost 6 years ago
Re: PLR

So am I to believe that PussyLickersRUs is your real name? Get over yourself, the fact that you attach a username to your post doesn't make you any less anonymous. The hypocrisy is honestly astounding.

litreader9696litreader9696almost 6 years ago
Thoughts...

OK, I admit to "skimming" sexy time in most of the recent chapters, and downright skipping it while rereading the series, but there is a reason, I think, that Tefler is reticent to go all-out in those scenes...Amazon.com sales. Sci-fi/Literotica exaggerated reproductive organs on the protagonist were locked in from Ch. 001, too late to retcon that to keep from scaring away paying readers of his ebooks.

That said, I too don't care for shaming/humiliation, toilet sports as it were, some piercings, or any damage that won't heal in a few hours, i.e. a red bottom from spanking. A good measure of my likes would coincide with most of the contents of the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy of books, which I believe Tefler could use as a playbook for spicing up sexy time a bit, without offending "most" readers. If hollywood is willing to make all three books into movies, and Audi to endorse them, the free marketing aspect set aside while considering their public image being attached to such an explicit franchise, Tefler can go just as far.

Another good example of the mindset of a good Dom, in my personal opinion, is a series on this site by Nicequip, called "The Novelist". Fair warning, the series is in the Incest/Taboo category, but when it's fiction, I seem to not care about that. IRL, I never thought about it before finding this site five plus years ago, except for a teenage crush on one of my cousins, who I only saw for a few days each summer vacation. Since she was almost ten years older than me, and I was so shy, that stayed securely in the spank bank.

The main character in "The Novelist" spells out his philosophy on the relationship between a Dom and his sub repeatedly in the course of the series, as he initiates new people to the lifestyle, basically saying that it is meant to enhance a relationship, not be used to humiliate or punish a woman, and especially not to mask an abuser's violent nature as being acceptable because it's "BDSM", and that's why he's hurting her.

(Nicequip also has another series, a Sci-Fi story called The Tears of the Stars. I really loved it. Unfortunately the author went dormant for three and a half years, stopping at two chapters, without finishing it. Since they started posting again, hopefully the series will be continued. Maybe if enough people write the author requesting more chapters...)

Tefler has already opened the door to incest with the Maliri twins and their mother, but incest was only outlawed because of birth defects from inbreeding, especially the Egyptian royal dynasties. Progenitors probably didn't have a problem with that, due to their nearly unlimited knowledge of DNA and genetics allowing them to correct any problems. I mean, they modified themselves so much, adding their hereditary knowledge to their third DNA strand, they probably took care of any side effects from inbreeding when they first started tinkering with their own DNA. So, Progenitors, other than John, with his Terran-born preconceptions about incest, probably had no problem with breeding his thrall daughters, especially since not doing so would seriously slow down the birth rate of new thralls if he had to wait for the few males of the thrall species to father a few more generations of females before he could safely start impregnating thralls again.

I don't mean to suggest Tefler should include more incest in his chapters, just that he already has his foot in the door, and there is a way to justify and explain the practice, as far as the backstory and M.O. of Progenitors goes. I assume that any races that weren't heavily altered by the Progenitors to prevent those side effects will have the same laws, at least preventing first degree relations from breeding more than every third generation or so.

Enough on that subject.

As I mentioned, I'm rereading the series for like the third time now, and am currently at the point in Ch. 55 where Dana uses the main reactor on Genthalas station to "make" literally tons of two new elements, which she needs to finally make Crystal Alyssium. This scene, coupled with the remark (I can't remember from which chapter) from Laen'kanar's matriarch, Ailanthia, that John should have already built his Soul Forge and at least started building his own ship, makes me wonder if the reason that Progenitors have so much Onyxium to throw around is that this Forge she referred to is a purpose-built, special reactor meant to create all the special elements for Progenitor tech, especially Onyxium, since it's so rare.

Tefler, I don't know if the story is going to your original plan, but even if it takes another one hundred chapters, I desperately want to read extensively detailed chapters for the final defeat of Progenitor-John and the subsequent full unlocking of his Progenitor genetic knowledge, resolution of the enemies in the spirit plane, and just who/what they are, the building of his and Dana's ultimate design version of a Progenitor mother ship (white hulled of course) and it's maiden voyage, as well as all of the battles leading to, and ending the conflict between Laen'kanar and Baen'thalas! And finally, is Laen'kanar related to John, if so, how, who is John's father, will he be friend or foe, and is his mother his matriarch and/or even still alive?

Wouldn't it be ironic if John absorbed his evil twin/Progenitor guide, built up his allies' fleets tech-wise, as well as his own Progenitor mother ship, only to have unknowingly reformed Laen'kanar? We've seen how he has started treating his own matriarch, and he keeps watching John closely. Maybe he will see something in John that will make him stand down in favor of some form of friendship, although John being able to forgive him for all the dead Trankarans, Ashanath and Terrans, in the conflicts and wars he instigated, is going to be a stretch.

litreader9696litreader9696almost 6 years ago
Question for Tefler

Tefler,

You just showed John opening up telepathic channels with the new Nymphs one at a time. Does this mean that he can communicate with other telepaths at will, like the Bolons and Ashanath?

You've focused on the girl's abilities for so long, then, out of nowhere, John does an impersonation of MCU Thor, pre-Ragnarok! When did he figure out how to do that? I don't remember reading about any psychic ability practice for John in a very, very long time.

Keep writing!!!

TeflerTefleralmost 6 years agoAuthor

"You just showed John opening up telepathic channels with the new Nymphs one at a time."

The Nymphs are telepathic and reach out to their new master to find out his idea of a "perfect mate". John just stopped blocking them with his mental barrier, letting one in at a time.

Tefler

IdemudiabbcIdemudiabbcalmost 6 years ago
Hey tefler

Hoping for an update on chp 103

StuPedassoStuPedassoalmost 6 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks so much for writing this story. I really have enjoyed your work. Each of the characters you have developed are so intriguing. If I had the say, l'd have this story go on forever.

I've started to rush through the intimate portions eager for the continued excitement you have created. This could be developed into a series greater than Star Wars. Of course, to widen the appeal, the method John uses to "connect" with the girls would need revision to keep it R rated. Mr. Cameron could do a fantastic series of movies with your work. I'm sure the book, as usual, would be better!

My favorite characters are Jade, Dana, and Alyssa. You done such a good job with them. Never stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

No update on 103 tefler

It has been 9 days since you posted it on pateron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Tefler mentioned estimated release of 104 to us patrons on the 25th, expect 103 around the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
People People

Remember, Tefler writes as well as works. Just like all of you, I'm eager for the next chapter. He usually puts out a new chapter every 2 weeks, give or take a day or two.

I'm anxiously awaiting his next chapter but also understands that, with the longer chapters it might take a bit longer to send out a chapter. Please be patient and let him write the story as he sees it.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
huh?

I thought he quit his job after hitting 1500

TeflerTefleralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 103

The final version is now up on Patreon. I'll give the patrons a couple of days to look it over in case I've missed any errors, then I'll post it here for moderation.

Tefler

maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
Were you writting a screen play for a moment ?

I'm steeling my self to be John, four balls seem inadequate for his girls... How does some one fuck (so well) in zero gravity ?

The death of so many is unfathomable, however we are better off with out the Kintark. I'm holding out hope so many Malari won't suffer the same fate at the hands of a couple of Progenitor boys doing what they will.

Do you remember "Miri" a startrek episode, they were going to enhance there genectics and wiped themselves almost out of existence. Just saying.

"Wild horse can't drag me away" either !

You do make up the best sci fi names !

stonegraystonegrayalmost 6 years ago
tired of the complaining freeloaders

I really like TSM. And I really like the fact that I get to read it for free, as many times as I want, and when I want. To the freeloaders complaining about not soon enough or not fast enough regarding new chapters, I have a simple suggestion: FOESAD.

and that goes especially to that tiger27 or whatever.

I look forward to each chapter. They arrive when they arrive. And I have no problem with that.

Over the course of the first 50 chapters, Tefler found his literary stride, and has continued to improve and grow as an author and story teller. Following his progress, as well as the story's progress, has been a source of great enjoyment.

Thank you, Tefler.

stonegray

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks Tefler

Tef, thanks for the update.

To the anon about the 1500, did he make it already, maybe I missed it but it doesn't matter, it's still free on here so just be patient. It's still the best deal for the best story on LIT.

TK

Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Thanks from A Grateful Reader.

Some of us more simple-minded readers just want to enjoy reading and be thankful for this great story with it's absorbing characters. Unfortunately, there are always those malcontents who think they have better ideas -- and just cannot help sharing them. Screw them. Go Invictus. 🚀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I wish

I wish there was a way to fave the whole saga in one go. With the right marketing, and some.... Erm... Subtle tweaks to the plot, this could be the Adult Star Wars for this generation (my gen had to put up with Boobarella!), anyway, keep banging the lightsabers together Tefler, I think you might be on to a winner 😁

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
Tefler, I was wondering

If you would tell us if you still plan to do a sequel with the time jump that you had planned after you take this to the conclusion that you envision. I am sure I'm not the only fan that hopes this great story continues for years. Appreciate anything you wish to share, Thank you. mikecfl

FatherSinFatherSinalmost 6 years ago
Unicorn Rider

If anyone knows the supposed mythology of Unicorns this is a much funnier idea.

I am suggesting Tefler start a second series about a really sexy babe that has hunks falling all over her.

...but she rides a unicorn and that is what she always chooses.

Every time somebody says that there should be another chapter of TSM posted on Literotica, Tefler can choose to read it as actually requesting another chapter of the most frustrating sex story ever.

hpinghpingalmost 6 years ago
Delays

On Patreon Tefler said he has gotten the flu-bug from his kid. So chapter 104 is being delayed as the result of this. Part 1 is at the editors but part 2 needs about 4 days (maybe).

So no eBook 4 in the near future and we can hope that he will get well soon to produce more chapters.

I hope chapter 103 will be here soon, really soon as I am getting... you know the rants of the real addicts here, so insert one.

Wishing you a quick recovery to health and thanks for the story

txtraveler1960txtraveler1960almost 6 years ago
While waiting for Ch 103 ...

I rediscovered 'A Slave to the Servants', by DoctorWolf and the first story that caused me to register to vote on. I am rereading it after 5-6 years. An original storyline and very creative, I do recommend it. (For some of you there might be too much of the XXX in the story for you if the comments are to be believed)

I remember waiting anxiously for the next chapter on that story also.

Get well soon Tefler. Thanks for a great story.

gauntlet211gauntlet211almost 6 years ago
Slave to the servants

An excellent read for sure, i read it 3 or 4 years ago forst. Although i reread it last December since i was bored and found another story i enjoyed had been taken off literotica. But i think if someone here wants a good story to read while they wait i would also reccomend that one :)

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthalmost 6 years ago
Delays in moderation process

From other authors who have uploaded stories in the last few days I know that the moderation process seems to take at least 3 days at the moment. Which means that even if Tefler has uploaded chapter 103 already, it might not come out here before the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
argh

Something definitely is amuck. The listings page just got flooded with entries from 05/25. The first ones of those will probably never be read, as they already are gone from the listings page. Moderators, please...

ms904191ms904191almost 6 years ago

No update on Ch 103 tefler ????

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 6 years ago
Yo Bob.

Actually, there is a real name attached to PLRus within the system. Anons post from outside the system.

ANND for your information, I do post under my actual name on Patreon and everyone there knows my sudonym here....ANNND for your information I am also a mod on the 3sm discord channel.

I am not anon at all....not one little bit. And I gladly put my name on my patreon accnt. If you want to know what it is...go pay for the chapters like I do.

bob9bob9almost 6 years ago
Re: PLR

"Actually, there is a real name attached to PLRus within the system. Anons post from outside the system."

I assume when you say "the system" you mean Patreon. Complaining about fans of the series who aren't on Patreon is not only ridiculous, it's also counterproductive. Nobody's going to join the Patreon community because you complain about them when they post here; it only makes the community appear toxic and elitist.

gauntlet211gauntlet211almost 6 years ago
Bob

Yo leave PLR alone mate, he hasnt done anything wrong. Idk why your agrressive like that but chill dude, lets all just enjoy the storie (s) here on lit and move on with our day. No need to get angry or get mad about things.

bob9bob9almost 6 years ago
Re: gauntlet

If PLR weren't acting so poorly to people whose only sin (if you can even call it that) is posting under the anonymous label, I wouldn't have said anything at all. I won't deny being aggressive but let's not pretend I'm the only one with an attitude problem here. You say we should just enjoy the stories and move on with our day, and I agree, which is my entire issue with PLR. He's not just enjoying the stories, he's complaining about other people who just want to enjoy the stories just because they're not adding a username to their comments (and based on his other comments, likely because he doesn't think they're paying).

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
I am partly to blame

I made the statement that comments in the same basic and sometimes belligerent tone from anonymous commenters can be attributed to one person, at least a comment from a logged in reader has a user name to attribute it to. I feel if you want to comment why not log in with a user name. I know not all anonymous comments are negative, In fact most are positive. A lot of what I call negative comments are anonymous, I'm not talking about constructive criticism. Nasty comments are sometimes directed at other readers because they disagree with an anonymous commenter and that person doesn't take it well and becomes belligerent to whoever disagrees with them. I guess trying to insult someone for disagreeing with you while you are anonymous makes them brave because I don't know if that person can be blocked if they're comments get out of hand. So blame me too. And Tefler I hope you are feeling better. mikecfl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PLR

PLR has a long history of attacking non subscribers and being openly hostile to people on lit. Their is also a long history of people apologizing for him.

Oddly enough it is one of the reasons I ultimately never signed up. Generally I just skip his posts when they pop up.

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
At one time

I was a reader who never left a comment and once I started commenting I did it under anonymous because I had never tried to sign up. After seeing all the comments by logged in users I saw the benefit of being able to put a comment to a user name and signed up. I felt like if I had something to say at least it would be attributed to my user name, Mike is also my real name. I found this series somewhere around 60 chapters, have read them all and also gone back while waiting for new chapters to post and re-read them again, I think 6 times now. I would guess I have also read all the comments from about chapter 80 or so. I guess I am about to justify the anonymous claim that people defend PLR because I don't recall any attacks on commenters because they were anonymous. I have read heated discussions between he and others over science within the story to the point that I didn't want to read anymore on it. That said I don't agree with the statement of commenters being attacked over being anonymous simply for being anonymous. There are disagreements between commenters over things written and when an anonymous is insulting and belligerent because they don't like what a person writes it makes it easy to point out that it is coming from an anonymous commenter rather than someone logged in with a user name. At least when you have a disagreement with a logged in commenter you don't have wonder which commenter left it. With anonymous comments in the same vein I attribute them to one person. To insult people you disagree with anonymously seems a little cowardly, a user name isn't the same as your real identity but if your insults go beyond reason at least you can be kicked out or deleted. mikecfl

bob9bob9almost 6 years ago
Re: Elon

"Bob it isn't that anons are a problem all of us are aggressive towards anons who blatantly write reviews that aren't based on logic ... stop reading from the chapter where you lost interest in the story and comment there no one save for tef would pay any heed then"

This isn't a coherent sentence. First you say the reviews aren't based on logic and then you go on to say they deserve the benefit of the doubt, and after that you say they should just stop reading? What's your actual stance here? You flipped back and forth over whether the reviews are valid multiple times all over the course of the same sentence.

"What if i post some of the worst curse words and use them to call you out and do it as anon hiw will you react?"

I wouldn't care. They're just words on a screen posted by someone I will likely never have to interact with. What you describe is called trolling, and it's all over the internet. You shouldn't respond to it, because that's giving them exactly what they want.

bob9bob9almost 6 years ago
Re: mike

"I guess I am about to justify the anonymous claim that people defend PLR because I don't recall any attacks on commenters because they were anonymous."

That's not what the most recent anon said. They said that there were attacks on non-subscribers, not anonymous people. Sure, there's probably a lot of overlap between the two groups, but it's still an important distinction.

There's too much focus on the anonymous thing and not enough focus on PLR's attitude to anyone who isn't on Patreon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
JUST QUIT IT

JUST QUIT IT ALL OF YOU

Your bitching between each other and using Tefler's story page to do is just hurting the story. If you don't like the story, leave. If you like it and people say annoying things just ignore them and they'll quit.

I feel all of you going on like this is hurting the story and cause Tefler to take longer to put out a chapter. All of us who love the story and are thankful for being able to read the story for free on here are fed up with this back and forth bickering of you lot. Tefler has got enough followers to let the negative people drop off.

Tefler, I hope you get well soon and hope 203 and the rest follow soon. Like I said before, if I could I would've paid you to be a full time writer but unfortunately I'm not in a position to donate to patreon for different reasons so I can just hope and pray you keep your story on Lit.

All the best and looking forward to your next chapter.

TK

NewnotsureNewnotsurealmost 6 years ago
Teller is famous

He must be! people are talking about him ,I don’t care I love his story line can’t wait till the next chapter

NewnotsureNewnotsurealmost 6 years ago
Darn spell check

Tefler sorry

JAFCriticJAFCriticalmost 6 years ago
Regarding Faye

I’ve been thinking about Faye’s evolution and have some questions. My understanding is that Faye orginated from two pieces of technology, a Malari hacking deck and a progenitor component. Is that correct? Either way, if it’s one piece or both hat are progenitor tech, the source code that created Faye came from the combined unit. Now at this point in the story, I think the unit is inoperable. But that doesn’t mean that Irillith and Dana can’t examine it for discovery of new programs and technology. I’d think that since Faye was transferred to the nexus style server system, now would be a good time to take a look at it. Perhaps it contains other information that can help John and the upcoming confrontation. Whoever used that unit before it was found by Tashana may have kept other information on it.

Now onto Faye. Since moving to the new server she has much more room to grow and was able to create multiple copies of herself. But in situations where her primary objective(s) are under duress, she united to become “meta Faye”. So that begs the question, what is meta Faye? Besides twelve Faye’s becoming one. She does not hold onto this form for long, so does it require more processing than the twelve avatars? And if meta Faye is her “unity”, to borrow from nexus’s storyline l, is this to be her eventual next evolution?

Faye now has a body and is becoming physical with the crew. Does she have a range limitation of how fear from the ship she can go? When one of her avatars is controlling the body, is it downloaded into the body or is it a remote control? Can Meta Faye inhabit the body or is she too much for it? I had originally thought that this body was just a step in her evolution. I remember reading in an earlier chapter about cloning facilities somewhere. So I wonder if at some point Faye is going to go through a Pinocchio evolution and become a real girl. Any thoughts on this?

Now we know that progenitors have awesome technology. But the way John is developing is not the usual way that a progenitor matures, for lack of a better way of explaining it. The ways that Dana is modifying each new discovery leads me to think that they may come up with, if not new technologies, then new ways of using progenitor tech that have not been thought possible before. Which is why I’m asking about Faye’s evolution and the possibilities for her becoming flesh and blood. Sooooo..... I can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

Mr_GodMr_Godalmost 6 years ago
Jafcritic

As much as I remember Faye was created from a progenitor tech that Tashana had found. Later on she was transferred to that nexus server which gave her enough space to create multiple avatars. Now again it feels she is short of space for all the avatars to operate fluently.

The major difference between the bsp AI and John's AI is that John is going to have sex with her which any bsp has never done. That might make Faye something that Noone has ever seen or heard. And I think if a confrontation ever happens between John and bsp then Faye might play even bigger role in it as Faye is the only species who doesn't have any original DNA to have any progenitor fingerprints. Others like malari have that which might stop them to attack another progenitor. But Faye is totally dedicated to John. And it will be stronger once she gets a John's dose.

Hope you get well soon tefler. Wish u good health.

Regards

Mg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Real Girl?

What's it take to be a real girl? Faye thinks, feels, cares, contributes, is aware of herself, etc., etc. So what if her body is electro-mechanical instead of bio-mechanical. Okay, so she's only mobile within the Invictus or Raptor as far as we know, but does that matter? It's the same as someone on O2 only being so far from their tank.

Reproducing? Think she could move one of her avatars to a separate PG server to evolve/grow differently and build another body for her right now? Maybe in the future she could figure out how to repair the hacking deck to create ("parent") a completely new AI offspring.

Anyway, one of my favorite characters if you hadn't guessed. I think she's a "Real Girl" already.

Tef, where ever you do it, never stop writing and publishing.

CC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
JAFCritic

If I remember correctly, when they first tried to safe Faye and gave her the first bigger server they destroyed the server on the progenitor tech piece she was created from

TK

JAFCriticJAFCriticalmost 6 years ago
Round 2

Thank you anons and MG for your thoughts. All make valid points. MG, I think that you are probably right. Faye will definitely be a big part in that upcoming battle. Anon who commented about Faye being a real girl, I absolutely agree with you. Faye is very much a real person already. My one point is, John is/has modified every person who is becoming a part of his life. Faye started out as a limited unisex digital construct and now she has evolved to become so much more. Nexus was created as a tool and never changed from that tool until the Terran federation tried to take it apart and make their own AI. So yes to all of you, I think that you are correct in your thinking, but what’s the next step? If you reread my comment, I hope you see that’s what I’m asking.

Thank you and respectfully,

JAFCritic

NewnotsureNewnotsurealmost 6 years ago
103

Okay I so where are we with 103has it been sent in to be approved ??????

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthalmost 6 years ago
Re:103

Chapter 103 has not appeared as up for moderation yet. In his last comment (on the 20th) he said that he would give his patrons "a couple of days" to find mistakes before posting it. That would suggest that it has been submitted. But because he's since then stated that he got the flu-bug from his kid it's not sure if he actually submitted the chapter.

Literotica has recently been slow with moderation so there's no telling who is responsible for the delays.

NewnotsureNewnotsurealmost 6 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for the reply just thinking of the night I will not be getting a full nights of sleep lol darn I guess I should just become a patreon since I do like the story just don’t want it to stop lol. I have had Three Authors I have followed not finish the story. One man is very ill He had to stop It did not sound good for him I was told he had an aggressive type of cancer. Loved his story’s. the other two again are sick and have not had a chapter in just under a year. All three were very good, a big following from readers here on literotica.

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyalmost 6 years ago
@ Newnotsure re: Sick Authors

Sounds like one of the people you are talking about is FinalStand. His story makes me so sad. Among other things, he is bi-polar and recently found out his daughter is as well. He has always had a hard time finishing stories, but man, he has written some of the best dialogue I have ever written.

Nobody beats Tefler for universe building though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Epic

What a great read. Just finished the chapters so far....man this could be adapted into an epic mainstream book series. So much work,such detail. Impressed but on tenterhooks for the next......no......I can’t wait that long......today? Please?...

TeflerTefleralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 103

The next chapter has been through the first round of moderation and should be up tomorrow.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks Tefler

thank you for the update on chapter 103. wish you and your family a healthy and prosperous life. take care

praddy

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
Thanks

For the update Tefler, like the other guy said best wishes for you and your family's health.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6811 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories