All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 014'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

Just started reading last night and love your story. Can't wait to find out what dangers the Kirrix hive ship holds. Hope the next chapter loads quickly. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice

another wonderful chapter cant wait for the rest

SirCarlSirCarlover 8 years ago
What talent!!!

Another wonderful chapter, well thought out, written and presented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great chapter, keep going!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ditto on the other's comments.

FatherSinFatherSinover 8 years ago
Always Better Than I Imagined

I have a good imagination but I bow to you in humble respect because this is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty damn good going!

I commented a few chapters earlier that it'd be wise if you'd try to make a thick plot. Well, this sure looks like it! Now it makes me wonder who the Kirrix are. What would they want with human slaves? Experiments? Maybe Kirrix reproduce similarly to Ridley Scott's Alien? Those things certainly sound better than simple slave grab. It's mysterious!!! And on that note, you don't have to rush with revealing the Kirrix motives - everybody likes a cool revelation that is totally not what they thought, especially if it goes deeper than the obvious reasons that the characters might have first thought of. No pressure :)

Nice overture when it comes to John's dreams. Maybe it has something to do with his origin? A clue? His dreams sure did look mystical. I hope you make a bit of a scientific explanation for it all, though - for the sake of sci-fi. Nothing too hardcore sci-fi is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another good one

Good chapter plenty of action, my only criticism is the decision to single handedly attack the pirates after finding their numbers.

John should have asked at least some of the 4 ships to come with them or radio for help from the federation.

Odds doesn't look good with the hive ship in the picture .

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Some things I can't comment on for spoiler purposes, but I'm glad you're enjoying the story. The more intricate plotting is thanks to Mr Anonymous a few comments below, so thanks for making me raise my game!

There's a sci-fi explanation for everything, but I don't want to do a midichlorians on you, so you'll just have to trust me until I reveal more. :)

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor

Oh and I'm just wrapping up Ch 15. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ASAP.

Left hanging in the midle of the action, asap with the next part please.

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor

I've submitted Chapter 15, should be up in a few days. Hope you enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!

Love this series and waiting for the next episode.

On a lighter note I can imaging a couple of memes of John after the fight with the cyborg

- Roid rage the next generation!

- Were-elf (the ears..)

- You won't like me when I'm angry

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Ok I have three words for you, excellent, outstanding, phenomenal.

N.D

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor

Just out of curiosity, what does everyone prefer? Space combat, personnel combat, relationship building, sex or plot development?

Going by the comments, most people seems to be hungry for fights of any kind. Have I got the wrong impression?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep building the harem, please

Sex is why I'm here. I definitely enjoy the space battles, but I want more conquered owned pet teens. I bet the cargo bay could be turned into one heck of an orgy pit. ;)

wanagethighwanagethighover 8 years ago
plot, story, and battles

i would say plot, battles of both kinds, and character dev because when ur reading 2-4 chapters straight the sex seems over whelming some times like if u had one seen per chapter is ok but some chapters just seem like they never leave there room buuuuut its ur story and im loving it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story so far

I love the team you've put together so far (the girls are so cute). My only criticism is that the main cast are a little too perfect. They never rub each other the wrong way, and never have to deal with any misunderstandings or conflicting opinions. It's unrealistic at best and a Mary Sue at worst. However, that is my only real complaint in the story. I love the sensual and romantic interactions and I love the adventure. Please don't stop writing.

In answer to your question, I enjoy reading the relationship building and plot development most, but I also really like that his cum gives them super-powers (well, only one confirmed so far, but surely that's not the extent of it, right? *wink*). Would love to see more girls, more fights, more world-building, more story, more chapters, more square meals. :-P Keep it up. Please.

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor

I was aware of the possible Mary Sue like nature of the characters, but I promise its actually by design, when considering... well let's just say I can't give away too much, as I've planned that for plot reveals later in the story.

The other girls are affected by John's cum as well, but perhaps I've been a bit too subtle and only really been obvious about the physical effects in my descriptions so far.

As always, interesting to read people's opinions.

To Wanagethigh: I haven't got around to rereading the story right from the start, I've been so busy churning out new chapters, but perhaps I should. I'll try and keep things varied between chapters, so someone binging on the story doesn't find it repetitive.

FatherSinFatherSinover 8 years ago
Comments on Comments

Sign of a great story is how the comments are so detailed and interesting.

I am thinking about the Mary Sue question.

It is so blunt, obvious, and consistent that it hides in plain sight.

Part of that seems to be hinted by the way that the physical changes need to pointed out to them with video evidence before they can see the change.

The rest of it is purpose and reward, I hate to use this analogy because it sounds so disrespectful but it is at some level's a Pavlov's Dog response. They are conditioned and rewarded for making John happy. Being made smarter and more sensitive during the process just makes that conditioning stronger. There also seems to be a pack mind. The group is important and most of the time it makes sense to consider how everyone else is feeling. That probably multiplies the conditioning. They are reprogrammed but it seems to be soft mold they are fit into.

It only takes away fears and hurt and selfishness. It creates an overwhelming trust and builds confidence and competence.

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor

Nicely put together. ;)

It's slightly more obvious in the already submitted chapter 15. I hope you'll enjoy reading that.

FatherSinFatherSinover 8 years ago
John as a Mature Alpha

I suspect that this is not something that could have happened the way it has during other periods of John's life.

It has to be an hyper-alpha genetic expression.

When he was a Marine officer, having a lesser ability to affect those around him was useful but the current near worship level would have caused problems.

He has been number one, completely in charge for a long time by virtue of being a solo traveller. Being alone probably strengthened his potency, with his meditation also building his reserves.

Alyssa was almost totally submissive to him. She was a tough survivor but she accepted life on her knees with John as her way out of trouble. She offered herself for that role. That was definitely important to imprinting and patterning the relationship that then reflected the roles for his other teens. Calara ending up on her knees is mostly hero worship and gratitude for saving her. She seems slightly more independent. Sparks is on her knees because she has probably been fearing sex slavery all of her life. She is still a virgin against all odds; though her terrible scars probably helped her avoid attracting bad intentions. At this point her fear has morphed to a fantasy and all she needed was a safe and desirable "owner" to take and use her.

I think it might be fun to see some backstory preludes of John as a TFMC officer on board the Invictus under Harris command. The bad ass that became one of the luckiest privateer captains ever.

The privateer role is also important to consider. There has to be a bounty and reward system that will be paying John well for the work he is doing. If the freighter that they rescued is not willing to pay a reward then I would be very surprised. If the Terran Federation and Space Commerce Association don't offer rewards for destroying all of those Pirate ships then they must be stupidly stingy.

The Tyrenium might only be part of the wealth this trip rewards them with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!

Discovered your story yesterday, started reading, and read all 14 chapters in one go.

Well worth loosing a night's sleep!

Your story has an excellent balance of SF and sex, and the story line flows with enough momentum to keep the full attention of the readers. Possible only because this is a real story with a clear story line and clever twists and turns. Chapeau!!!

I hope you have enough ideas to write many, many many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

>>>Just out of curiosity, what does everyone prefer?<<

--- Space combat, personnel combat, relationship building, sex or plot development?>>>

--Love everything about this story - but would sometimes prefer a little less sex

But its your story - please write a lot more chapters :-)

I can´t wait for Nr 15 :-)

Bye

Harald

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Concerning the authors question on reader's preferences

Your question revolves on these aspects: space battle, ground troops (personnel) battle, sex, relationship build, or plot development. So, here's my take.

It is very hard to write battles in general - be it space or ground troops battle. I know that from experience. But you seem to have it well in hand, especially ship boarding scenario (I failed to mention this in my previous review, but the telepathic synergy between Alyssa and John was a good job), and you make it seem believable. Space battles are quite okay, since its basically sci-fi tech. Advice: use more small maneuvers in space battles - a skillful use of thrusters to doge an incoming round for example (unless it's a beam of course). In space, the rule of thumb is: present a smaller ship silhouette to the enemy so he has a harder time hitting you, and perform small maneuvers rather than big acrobatics (since big ships turn hard). Basically an efficient use of ships energy to dodge, while its guns still stay on target - get it?

As for sex - put just a bit more variance into it. It was all fun with topping up girls, but I get the feeling that other things are neglected. Those big mounds of joy on their chests for instance, or luscious behinds - those demand attention, you know! :) Also, a bit more erotics: tender caress here, biting an earlobe there, kiss on the neck or a bit of light spanking - all of those things should be added on occasion.

Now, that erotics I mentioned also is the thing that spices up the LOVE aspect of your story. As for the love aspect, the KEY to it is NOT TO FOCUS on it. You do not need to write it out for us; we see it through actions. You do not need to write of (for example) Alyssa's or Sparks's inner realizations of love, you just need to show it through actions. That way is in my experience the best way to write of romance.

And finally plot development. To me, that one is the most important. You see, sex is easy - oral, swallow, deep throat, harem - there are many stories that have those tags. But FEW of them have good stories, and that makes them bad. The plot does not need to be thick - it being thick and deep is just a perk - but it needs to be engaging, and well-developed. These two latter give the story its quality, but the former (thickness and depth) give it quality length, and enable it to be a good LONG story.

But here is one thing that you didn't ask, but what I believe is the most important aspect of any story: A CHARACTER. Specifically, THE character of the main character. Now, this story has progressed a bit, and you do not want to fall into a trap of making John different. John is a former soldier, he's not a kid, he's seen his share of "fucked-up", and his skin has grown thick. That is not a bad thing; it is a very good thing in fact. That does not mean someone should be emotionless, but just means he does not react with emotion. An experienced man like that should be capable, able to find a solution, not prone to sudden emotional outburst (especially considering he meditates). So, my big advice is this: when it comes to John discovering his ancestry, if it turns out to be ugly (very ugly), he should bear with it stoically, like an alpha male he should be and not rake his mind. Many writers would make a mistake there by wanting to project a character's emotional side, but they make a mistake by making it unstably emotional to the point of the character's crash (in more ways than one). So basically, yeah... my biggest advice is not to take care of battles, sex, love or plot, but to not mess up the characters you've created thus far by changing them.

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor

Really excellent feedback, thanks very much. The space combat is a lot more involved in the next couple of chapters (I'm just finishing off Ch 16 right now) so hopefully that should be enjoyable to read and more like what you had In mind.

I'll bear in mind your other sex, love, plot and character development points for the future..

I've read a few novels (hunger games - the last one) and played several games (Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, Mass effect 3), where the writers completely fuck up the main character by making them totally traumatised by PTSD. I find it makes the character almost unrelatable to as a reader, so I have no intention of doing anything similar.

Thanks again for the advice.

AzurePeepersAzurePeepersover 8 years ago
If possible, integrate the sex into the plot

First, I really like your story. Great work, and I'd especially like to say that I'm seriously impressed by how prolific you are. The volume you write in such a short time span is incredible.

Above you ask about whether readers prefer sex vs plot development above. I think the premise of the question is flawed, as it is possible to do both at the same time. In fact doing both at the same time has the potential to enhance the quality of both the plot and the sex scenes. What I'm trying to say is: Make the sexual aspects of the story do more drive the plot.

Some ideas off the top of my head:

(1) John's cum has seriously impressive powers. I can imagine a female villain who learns of this and is intent on capturing him and using the regenerative power of his cum to further her plot for galactic domination.

(2) A new (female) crew-member comes on board, and readily joins the harem, but it turns out she's not so naturally inclined to share. She would probably have to be immune to Alyssa's ability to read thoughts. It seems like the other women were somehow conditioned by John's semen to accept being part of a harem, maybe the same thing that blocks Alyssa's ability to read thoughts blocks that part of John's affect on her. She plots, in secret to take out her competition. In a way she's a villain, but at the same time she's somewhat insane and genuinely believes it's best for John and her. Chaos ensues.

(3) Over the course of a battle several, or even all of John's harem/employees are seriously hurt. His semen is needed to save them, but can he produce enough, regularly enough to save them all? How does he prioritize? He tries his best...

(4) The crew rescues some civilians, but one of them, a woman, is particularly severely injured. There is one thing that might save her -- John's semen. But, she's already involved with someone else! What does she choose, or what does her boyfriend/husband choose for her if she's unconscious? John's semen seems to bond women to him, does that happen here? What if the woman's partner/husband is a high-ranking official among the people John just saved?

In all of these cases the sexual theme of the story is driving the plot forward, instead of just being a sex scene that doesn't impact the plot. So far the story seems to be sex OR space combat. Why choose?

One nit-pick I notice in your writing: you over-use the word "teenager." I realize that the fact that the whole crew are teenagers is meant to be hot, and it is, but we already know this fact. The frequency with which you refer to Alyssa/Calara/Sparks as a "teenager" really feels like you're trying to bludgeon your readers with this fact.

Finally two observations on the plot:

First, I want to know the details of what Tyrenium is actually useful for. The idea that ten tons of the stuff is worth a warship the size of the Invictus means that it has some incredibly important function. What is it? In order for this to make sense I really want to understand why this substance is in such high demand. Is it already present in components of the Invictus but in small quantities? Or is there some sort of super-weapon only carried by gigantic Carriers/Dreadnaughts that it is used for? In particular, could the crew of the Invictus, in particular Sparks (the Engineer) use some of the Tyrenium in the hold to do something useful?

Second, I am having trouble understanding why the pirate base was caught off guard the way they were by the arrival of the Invictus. It's a pirate base, did they take no precautions, set up no warning systems to make sure they were warned if an unknown ship entered their system? I understand that the Invictus is huge and incredibly powerful, and could easily slice through all those smaller ships. What I have trouble with is that the element of surprise was there, as I would imagine that the pirates would be vigilant towards identifying intruders. After all if the intruder was even a small ship that immediately turned around and tried to warn others the pirates would want to do all they could to catch it and destroy it. Yes, there was the asteroid belt, but that really doesn't seem like much cover, and the pirates would have a HUGE motivation to detect intruders. It just seemed way too easy for them to hide.

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor
Some good points well made

Thanks AzurePeepers some really great ideas for the sex scenes. I'll definitely try and integrate the sex into the plot a bit better. A couple of your ideas I was thinking about for future chapters (well slight variations anyway), so I might adopt yours a bit more.

One of the slight constraints I have is that the girls swallowing cum is the way they go through their changes. It allows me to do lots of fun makeovers, but it makes the relentless 3xday blowjob routine a bit relentless when they pick up a new girl.

I'm just finishing up chapter 16 and its 11000 words and I only use teenager thrice, so I hope that's ok. :)

Regarding Tyrenium. From Chapter 1:

"Tyrenium was a key component of plasma cores, used to power top of the line military grade ship weaponry. It was sufficiently rare and in such huge demand that the price for a ton of the element was astronomical to the right buyers."

I can go into more detail if you like, but its basically rare and is worth a fortune, hence his motivation for flying half way across Terran space.

With regard to the Pirates and their sloppy defences. There is a reason for it, which I wont go into because of spoilers, but the main reason the Invictus was able to sneak up was because they were forewarned of the location. Basically, flying around in low power mode allows you to hide from scans (regardless of ship mass - within reason). Any normal ship that flew into the system by accident would be detected by the pirates (and then captured/killed) at the same time as they detected the pirates.

Perhaps I should have explained that a bit clearer before I started using it.

AzurePeepersAzurePeepersover 8 years ago

First, I want to stress that I wasn't trying to suggest you use any one of my ideas regarding plot, more I wanted to give general examples of how you could use sex to drive the plot rather than have it be largely independent from it, as it has been to some degree. Please, continue with your own ideas, you have a wonderful imagination!

Second, I'm really glad there's a logical explanation that the Pirates had their guard down. I'm looking forward to it!

Third, regarding the Tyrenium. Let me elaborate on why I'm left wanting more from the sentence: "Tyrenium was a key component of plasma cores, used to power top of the line military grade ship weaponry."

First, it isn't clear what plasma cores are. Are they integral parts of weapons or do they merely generate power that is needed for other weapons systems? If plasma cores are weapons in and of themselves, why are they so much better than other types of weapons? If it is merely needed to generate power, why is it so superior to all alternative power generation mechanisms, and why, in particular, is it useful exclusively in the military? If it's just for power generation, why isn't everyone aware of how valuable it is because it could be used to power their own reactors? You made it sound like a commodity that is needed almost exclusively by the military, which is why the miners didn't realize right away how valuable it was.

I realize you're using it in your story as "stuff that is really valuable and can be used by my characters to buy other stuff." However, anything that is THAT valuable almost always has an interesting story behind it. Economics usually reflects an important underlying reality. You've gone on and on, stressing how amazingly powerful the Invictus is. It is a force to be reckoned with. Less than two thirds the price of ten tons of the Tyrenium bought it. What are plasma cores, and why are plasma cores powered by Tyrenium so much better than those powered by anything else and used almost exclusively by the military? The economic reality is that as prices climb higher everyone looks for substitutions and alternate solutions. Why aren't there any here? What's so special about Tyrenium powered plasma cores?

Whether plasma cores are weapons or power generators useful for powering other weapons, if the key component in them is sitting in the hold in large quantities, this seems likely to open certain opportunities. It suggests that rather than selling all of it, some of that Tyrenium might be useful for either a massive upgrade to the Invictus' own reactor or weapons systems or both. Depending on how it works, it might even be useful in a completely novel device of some sort. Anything valuable to others might well be valuable to you for the same reason.

TeflerTeflerover 8 years agoAuthor

"You made it sound like a commodity that is needed almost exclusively by the military, which is why the miners didn't realize right away how valuable it was."

Yes that's right. Its used as a component in those huge guns that were bigger than the Fool's Gold. I mentioned the dreadnoughts etc briefly when they first visited Olympus shipyard. Perhaps i'll go into a bit more detail when they try and flog the second batch.

"You've gone on and on, stressing how amazingly powerful the Invictus is."

Hmm perhaps I've overegged the pudding on that one. Its faster than most conventional Terran ships because of the huge engines and upgraded FTL drive they had put in. Weaponry, shields and armour... not so much. It was a decommissioned ship put out of service due to changes in military doctrine rather than obsolete equipment, so its not too bad, However they've been pretty much exclusively fighting pirates in obsolete old ex-military corvettes and frigates etc and those are really lop sided battles. So its amazingly powerful... at shooting up pirates in crappy ships. :)

I've just finished ch 15 and 16, which are much more detailed in the ship combat and should give you a better idea of the relative power of the Invictus (until they start getting upgrades, then who knows what will happen! - Well I do, but I'll share all that as the story unfolds). :)

Just to give you a frame of reference, in the Terran Federation Navy the relative power goes (from weakest to strongest):

Corvette

Frigate

Destroyer

Light Carrier (not including fighters)

Cruiser = Assault cruiser

Heavy Cruiser

BattleCruiser = Heavy Carrier (not including fighters)

Battleship

Dreadnought

I guess part of the problem might be that all this stuff is so clearly laid out in my mind, that I sometimes forget to add enough detail for the reader.

Once again thanks for the interesting feedback, its food for thought (which is always great as I've just thought of at least 5 more story ideas writing this little entry!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Couple of comments

@AzurePeepers Tefler spends a lot of time alluding to a potential war which explains the insane price of the product as well as the fact that the Federation is looking to stockpile as much as possible as during a war being supply constrained by any material is a huge issue. Hopefully during the next visit to a major port Tefler can expand on a lot more of the world, although it is always important to start small. Game of Thrones and Wheel of Time do a great job of containing the story at first before building out into a full understanding of the world.

@Tefler I'm far more interested in a space story with sex than a sex story with spaceships. Ultimately this is an erotica site but if I'm just looking for something arousing, those stories are a dime a dozen. Stories that are engaging and intriguing, that make you keep coming back for more chapters are the ones that have real plot and character development, that draw you into the world. They feel like you're reading an adventure that also contains sex, which is realistic and can be a nice change from mainstream fare without feeling like you're sacrificing story quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

Been reading this story over the last couple of days - and I'm loving it.

You're doing really well with fleshing out the characters and the universe you've created without getting bogged down in too many details. And going by your authors comments this is your first story, which makes it even more impressive.

The main characters are a little Mary Sue/Gary Stu, but I don't see them as being too much of ones. Especially when over the last few chapters I've been annoyingly skipping parts of the chapter to get to the point where they - FINALLY - find that someone *cough* Seb - Evil Mastermind *cough* else is still on the ship with them - oh the foreshadowing! - and won't I feel stupid if I'm wrong with that.

... Other than that I'm really loving the direction your story is going ;-)

jkthekatjkthekatabout 8 years ago
Totally enthralled with this series!!

We've been suspecting the Kirrix of more than pollinating planets for some time now. I'm glad your crew has exposed them. Looking forward to their total destruction! Then hopefully we can return to mindless sex and passion.

Regards

Jack

cittrancittranalmost 8 years ago
I've noticed a couple errors in this chapter

First off, on page 2, there's a sentence reading:

" "Sorry to Interrupt, but who is this 'Commander Rupert Blake' guy?" she asked curiously."

The name is obviously an error, as he's been referred to as 'Grant' everywhere else in this chapter.

Secondly, whenever you have a sentence in quotes, due to a person speaking, such as ' "Fire at will" he said.' there should be a comma after 'will', inside the quotation -- standard grammar rule; most often, it's a comma, but a question or exclamation point can also be used.

Just some helpful tips. :)

*starts on next chapter*

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 8 years ago
Very nice

Very nice story going so far. I'm a bit late to the party, considering you've already posted 43 chapters by this time, but there's something that I just have to mention or else it'll bug me later.

You've done a fair job of expressing how big space is by having it take days if not weeks to travel between star systems via FTL, however there seems to be a bit of distance issue in this chapter regarding the Chendar system.

Maybe I'm misreading something, but it seems like either the star system is incredibly small, or the pirate ship groups are really freaking close to each other. You've got the Invictus taking out the out-bound group of 7 ships fast enough to be done with them and starting towards the nearest patrol group before that patrol group can react. Once the out-bound group is dead, you then said that it took less than a minute to get into firing range of the first patrol group.

Now it could just be me, but that seems like an awfully short time given just how vast space is, so either the patrol group was really, really close by, or the ships are travelling at an extraordinarily high speed. To put this into perspective, it takes eight minutes for light from our sun to reach Earth. Eight minutes. At the speed of light.

So yeah...hope I made my point. Not sure, it's late in the day for me, so might not be thinking quite right.

Anyways, good story so far, I'm gonna start on the next chapter now.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_mealmost 8 years ago

I LOVE this whole story. I'm glued to it more than I was the first season of Dardevil. It flows well and you can tell that some thought has been given to the story line and all the characters in it. I'm actually on my way a second time thru this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Be descriptive with senses

Hey, I'm really enjoying this story so far and I'm not sure if you've already finished this series but I wanted to make a suggestion. In this chapter there was a great action scene but something that I noticed you didn't do was add a lot of description to how the characters felt. Something like "the firing had stopped leaving the smell of gunpowder and the dull ringing in his ears" or describing in more detail the violence when he was killing the guy (did the dude bleed blood or oil? I MUST KNOW) Anyways I came for the erotica, stayed for the story so good job ;)

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 7 years ago
36 comments (up from an average of 10 or so)

Hey Tefler,

I don't know if you ever go back and reread the comments from earlier chapters, but this chapter put a notch in your cap; you got thirty-six comments. That's about three times more than any of the previous chapters. If my memory serves me it only goes up from here.

Did you ever imagine that ten months from the time you wrote this you'd hit a million words?

Keep up the great work!

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Now We Are Moving.

Think readers are beginning to realize that this is much more than just a short-term erotic frolic and word has gotten out.

EasynuhmanEasynuhmanabout 7 years ago
Loose Ends

Will we have future confrontation(s) between John and Rupert Grant /John & Seb - mine owner with his one hand? I keep coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Support Telfer, become a Patreon

And get early access to his stories.

After writing 70 chapters the man deserves some love & cash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You bet your ass rupert grant will encounter John in a manner of speaking...

keep reading and you just might find out out...

taco1085taco1085about 5 years ago
yes

what a kickass way to end a story... now to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Meta human abilities

Super strength and intelligence.

This while the action reaches fever pitch. Ratings up. 👍🏼🌟

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Now that is better, much more action and story, less sex, makes the flow so much better. I didnt even know i was on the last page until i reached the end.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Now this is making ALL of those commenting happy! We've got action, we have less sex scenes and more shooting up the bad guys... And now the damn Bugs! (Kirrix) to top off the chapter... that's a big WOW! and even a small omg! Great chapter Tef! Thank you! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Um... were the enemy transponders deactivated or encrypted? Because it's hard to hack something that's just turned off...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He started this trip to Karron with one Crew member. Picked up Calara on the way, then added Sparks at the mining asteroid. Now we see how deadly the "Fantastic Four" are. ✨💥

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

I’ll echo Patillie’s comments, more action and dial down the sex makes for a way better story. 5⭐️

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Some slight weakness in the narrative but overall enjoyable.

texstertexsterover 1 year ago
Best chapter yet

I’ll add my name to the list of people who prefer a great space opera with sex over a sex story in space.

When discussing Tyrelium, it would help to know how much is used in a single engine, and how much they have stockpiled…if the stockpile is 500 tons then 10 tons is ok, but if their entire stockpile is 50 tons then 10 tons is massive.

They do seem a bit Mary Sue but I assumed there was a reason for that - I also agree with an earlier commenter about them charging into battle by themselves instead of waiting for the other 4 ships, that seems like a tactical mistake that a veteran Commander wouldn’t make.

Still, great chapter.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

...error, error, error, .... Tyrelium - used in making T-Fed ship power cores, OR in making the lattice work that powers the T-Fed Dreadnought's Singularity drivers? Why Not both? Anyway, a very good chapter, the crew takes a peek at the Pirates, and they also find a Kirrix hive ship, .... that is there trading for people to lay their eggs into, ... yuck! And John's evil/mentally challenged Guide might be influencing him to take on 20 to odds, maybe ... ;-) TTFN

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

Load up, load up, load up with armour piercing bullets……. As the song goes.

In the vain of Star Ship Troopers, Everybody fights Nobody quits, or I’ll kill you myself. ROUGHNECKS, Blake’s Roughnecks.

ranec1ranec1about 1 year ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The girls sprung into action as they responded to his commands.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot11 months ago

Love it! ⭐ 🌟 ⭐ 🌟 ⭐

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

Uh-oh, ... a possible continuity error, .... the precious metal / ore Tyrelium - was stated to be used in making T-Fed ship power cores, ... OR now it is said to be used in making the lattice work that powers the T-Fed Dreadnought's Singularity drivers? is this a continuity conflict? ... maybe, but, Why Not Both?

Anyway, a very good chapter, with the crew taking a peek at the Pirates in the Chander system, and they also find a Kirrix hive ship, .... that is there trading with those Pirates for people to lay their eggs into, ... yuck!

And ***Spoiler Alert*** John's evil/mentally challenged Guide might be influencing him to take on 20 to one odds, ... maybe ... ;-) TTFN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES