All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 020'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
DugoreDugoreabout 8 years ago
Wasn't there a queston of the girls DNA changing?

Seems like you hinted at that, but I haven't noticed anything since. I figured it would have something to do with John and his missing heritage.

LustKnightLustKnightabout 8 years ago
@Dugore

They haven't really had the opportunity to look into why the DNA scans didn't recognize Calara and Sparks (because John's magic juice had altered them,duh) because they were on the planet and only just got back to the ship. I imagine it will come up later, especially in regards to Calara's career (according to our records, you aren't you).

Enjoying the story so far, keep it up Tefler!

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the strange happenings with the DNA reader. They've only been back on the ship for a few hours at this point though and have had other things on their mind. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More story less sex... please?

You write well... you have a lot of minor plots that have potential... I find myself enjoying the action more than the sex even though you do a great job of it. I think the way you repeat their emotional state from two different perspective and Johns continual repeat of "i cant believe you're mine" is a lil unnecessary... this seems like a series that i would follow especially since you post your work rather frequently... thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Always Awesome

Keep doing it your way Tefler. Sex fills in the pages of the erotic manga books this story will 1 day be in, better than sensless build-up would. Your way!

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

I'm half way through the next chapter, so that will probably be up at the beginning of next week.

Apologies to anyone annoyed by the sex, but the beginning of the next chapter contains a fair bit of raunchy domination in the lead up to some more character development.

I promise there will be plenty more story and action to come soon though!

gonflickgonflickabout 8 years ago
More sex

More sex plz its hot, the story is awsome but the sex gets me to return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

Hey man, just saying even though you obviously know that this is an awesome book, so be proud of it. Please keep up your great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Don't worry about the sex, write the story and let interactions happen where they fit with the story, Great story and looking forward to the fun.

FatherSinFatherSinabout 8 years ago
Sparks likes to get dirty

"You like me working on your equipment, hmm?" Sparks smirked, enjoying the passionate embrace.

The double meaning of this line sort of cinches it for me with the humour.

My favorite of the girls I think. She is awesome of course.

Her talent is to improve and if necessary fix the tech that they rely on.

That is the job I would most want, so she is the one I would want to work with.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

I've just submitted Chapter 21. It should hopefully be up in a couple of days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hoping

That was one hell of a story. I hope you keep going. I know the way you left off there is plenty to tell and as I said I hope you will continue to let us enjoy reading a few more chapters of Three Square Meals. You kept us reading with the story and then done a good job of letting us have some hot sex scenes to boot. Keep it up.

GW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story,

Came for the fapping, stayed for the plot and characters

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Likewise,....

.... this story and it's characters just gets better and better and better.

EasynuhmanEasynuhmanabout 7 years ago
Likewise

Trouble is brewing. Did Commander Rupert Grant or the Kirrix start something? Loose ends need to be cut off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story. One question.

A couple of chapters ago the girls had a problem opening the airlocks when they arrived at the Olympus Spaceyard.

I tend to skip the sex sceens so I may have missed it but,

I didn't see where they fixed that problem.

Did I just miss it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dear mr. foreboding Gothic guy you have no idea what you're in for..... bwahahaha

Always wanted to do that to a malignant.....πŸ˜‚

Scotty

wolverine006wolverine006almost 6 years ago
Love the detailed description

Appreciated the imagery; brought back memories, (on page 2) "and rotating lights set into the wall began to spin up, warning of potential danger."

When I was in the service, we used the acronym "RAWLS", which stood for Rotating Amber Light Warning System. They would come in sets and would be placed on the lead and trail vehicles of convoys using the Autobahn or US Interstate Highways. They were special order and were not part of the unit's MTOE (Modified Table of Organizational Equipment). i.e. regular equipment.

It's these small details that build the picture in the mind.

What I mean is that you could have wrote, "John stepped on the platform, punched the button and the lift began to ascend." But you didn't. Instead, you chose to paint a more complete vision and I wanted you to know I fully appreciated that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you've spoilt me

cant read any other stories without com;paring with yours

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Looks can be .....

Things are looking rosy. Happy, contented, connected and celebrated people. Already wealthy and now rich beyond imagination.

Looming threat of war and preparing for the worst, by buying new guns and armor .... then trying to upgrading them. Then the malignant one is plotting .... what exactly???

The contrast is almost shocking. Something is up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What is being "fabricated" by Sparks.

Is she really going to "upgrade" state of the art, new guns and armor? 😲 These are only available to Special Forces. Best of the best, for crying out loud.

Where is the Research and Development Division on the Invictus? This I have to "see".

RazzakelRazzakelover 2 years ago

I liked how Jade talked it was interesting and new, sucks that its gonna change.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Spark's new workshop, in the Invictus's Engineering Bay, is quite impressive... and the sexy red head is in her element... I wonder if I could get a workshop nearly as good, for a lot cheaper as I don't have 14 million credits to spend, or halo-net access to use to order the stuff, sigh... I just want my own spaceship, with some beautiful girls to crew it, and it fight the good fight, against the bad guys... that's not too much to ask, is it? ;-( TTFN ;-)

Hydra831Hydra831about 2 years ago

Jeahnni elani...is that the one news reporter from mass effect? Lol

LevindlLevindlover 1 year ago

I must sincerely apologize to you for my last comment in the last chapter! To remind you, after praising your amazing story, I had said that I was upset at the fact that the admirals had not given Calara any type of bump in her rank.

In this chapter, to my grateful surprise, John gave to Calara what the vice admiral had given John to give to her which was the box containing the β€œNovaburst” accommodation, as well as the bump from 2nd to first Lieutenant!

Thank you for having done that!!!!! For me personally, it makes the story more complete with that having been done, and since John is her immediate commander, it made sense for him to present it to her even though it came from the Vice Admiral.

Again, well done on your amazing story that you have addicted me to, and I look forward to reading more and more of.

Sincerely

Daniel

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Lovely Ladys spaceships Who want more

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Going nicely but what is about to be unleashed?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

The Author has made John and the girls go through the first couple of steps towards an amazing future, ... And now they have a huge cruiser, a raptor gunship, Sparks has an extremely well equipped workshop, ... and John has lots of credits to use in upgrading the ship, ... the stage is set, 1st the Ashanth, then the Maliri, then the Trankarans, and finally the Brimorians, ... 1) faster FTL drive and better power cores, 2) a lot more powerful Lasers, plus a few other goodies, like better sensors, 3) then stronger/faster sub-light engines, 4) and lastly some of the best shields in all of the Galactic league, ... that should make the Invictus pretty resilient, ... surprises and discoveries await, enjoy! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great stuff awaits ahead. Just skip the repetitive sex and weapons testing ad nauseam, then it's a great story. Big fun.

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

John looked at Sparks and her eyes sparkled with excitement, eager to see her new workshop.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot10 months ago

1. The story just keeps getting better. 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

2. I wonder who/what the new antagonist is?

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

Pardon me, but I have, read then reread this story a few times now, ... so beware my ***spoiler*** information, just some general comments on what is to come, ...

So far, the Author (hi Tef) has made John, and the girls go through the first couple of steps towards an amazing future, ... And now they have a huge cruiser, a raptor gunship, Sparks has an extremely well equipped workshop, ... and John has lots of credits to use in upgrading the ship, ... the stage is set for adventures in their travels, 1st the Ashanth Collective, then the Maliri Regency, then the Trankaran Republic, and finally the Brimorian Enclave, ... to acquire: 1) faster FTL drive and better power cores, 2) a lot more powerful Lasers, plus a few other goodies, like better sensors, 3) then stronger/faster sub-light engines, 4) and lastly some of the best shields in all of the Galactic league, ... that should make the Invictus pretty resilient, ... surprises and discoveries await, enjoy! ;-) TTFN

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith2 months ago

.... but just who is this dark and broody figure, that has it in for John Blake? only time and future chapters will tell, ... gee this is a fun story, ... gee? ... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith2 months ago

Oh, and Sparks's new, wonderful, engineering workshop, ... with all the toys, ... this makes up for a whole lot of missed birthdays and sucky past Christmas gifts, ... thanks John, .... ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6811 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES