All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 022'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!

Awesome story! I may or my not have been checking back for the next chapter once an hour. :) keep it up and I love how fast you are putting out the new chapters!

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
Favourite girl so far?

Hey everyone. Just a short chapter this time in preparation for a longer one.

I was just curious which of the girls you liked the most and if there was anyone you think I'm neglecting. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Purpose for Jade

Not much difference between the girls except looks. I'd like to see you flesh out a purpose for Jade rather than her following everyone around and saying yes master. He needs to bend over all four girls moving from one to the other giving each 10 strokes and whoever makes him bust his quad gets a special prize.

sailandoarsailandoarabout 8 years ago
Excitement . . .

. . . on many different levels, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for another wonderful (albeit excruciatingly short) chapter and what appears to be the start of a new episode.

Don't worry about the amount of attention to the four ladies. In my humble opinion you have achieved a perfect balance so far, varied only by their position and role in each episode. As for Jade's place and function in the foursome, I feel that is becoming more and more clear as the story develops. I expect it will take surviving another crisis before her capabilities are fully revealed. On the other hand, a slow and gradual journey of developing and discovering new aspects of Jade might be great fun too. (keeping a bit of mystery...)

Please keep going your own way with the story. The twists and turns you have worked into this story make is an absolute pleasure to read.

Message to all readers of this story: How about petitioning Literotica to award chapters that receive all 5-star votes a sixth star for top readers' appreciation?

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisabout 8 years ago
Quietly Impressed

Started reading this just the other day and have fallen in love with it. The story and the sex seem to flow seamlessly to me. I am actually tossing up between Dana/Sparks and Colara. It seems interesting as well as fitting that the only one that started out as a true plain Jane, Alyssa, would be the phenomenally 'gifted' one after being with John. Colara and Dana/Sparks were already 'gifted' before meeting John. Colara with being in the top 10% of her class in the academy and Dana/Sparks being a prodigy with electronics and various pieces of hardware. Leaving Jade, with Jade being a Lenarran she also has been 'gifted' before meeting John

I hope you don't mind but to make it easier for myself, I started to create a TSM reference guide/glossary out of the information you have given us not only in the story but also in the comments of some chapters. Such as the comment on a quick summary about the Cirrix and another about the layout of the Terran Federation fleet.

Lastly, I'm theorising here, will something come up concerning Rachel and then after her recruitment, her having problems adjusting to working in the 'haunted' Medbay? Also with the mysterious figures from the end of chapter 20, is the one in the sarcophagus John's mother, is the mysterious figure perhaps John's father and is the enraged client, either Rupert Grant (disgraced TFDF member) or Seb Mortimer (pissed off, hand-icapped and sleazy Karron mine operator)?

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

To Terra_Lupis: I'd love to share some spoilers, but it will be more fun left as a surprise!

"I started to create a TSM reference guide/glossary out of the information you have given us "

Oh no! I'll really have to make sure I'm consistent then. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Again it's great, desperate for the next chapter.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

I'm 10.5k words into Chapter 23 and half of it's been edited already, so I'll be ready to submit it soon. It will probably be up early next week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You! I hate you!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this story, but I hate you for doing this in this chapter. Cliffhanger with Drakkar is okay. I'd simply know that John will get on top of it with his hidden superpowers.

No, what I hate is that you made a 180 degrees shift from what has a potential of becoming a seriously throbbing inter-personal relationship trouble - with John beating himself up, while girls obviously don't feel he should - and suddenly BAM enter some other distracting trouble. Who knows how long will you leave John in a weirded-out state of mind. I was actually hoping that Alyssa would teach him a lesson or two about the fact that the girls enjoyed everything that has happened to them (yes, even the mind tampering), and that she would not tolerate brooding behavior from him.

Other than that... Damn, brand new and upgraded Invictus got damaged like this - it really hurt! Felt as bad as when the Normandy SR-1 got wrecked, so you better not be getting any ideas, mister!!! Well... I do get that this would be the opportunity to upgrade that FTL with Gray Aliens' tech, but... Invictus better survive, dammit! And make sure John upgrades the weapon's array auxiliaries. All weapons being knocked out by a single shot? Ooh... not a very militaristic thing in ships (they usually have backups for backups).

But hey, I'm ranting a bit more than usual. Don't hold it against me, I love this story and characters, and I just hate to see bad things happen to them like this; bad as in one-shot-kill against Invictus -,-

Well, that's it from me.

soreireisoreireiabout 8 years ago
Blast you

Cliff hangars are bad enough in single doses but a double one is to much. Onward and upward new chapter soonest please!!!!!

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

I was actually thinking about leaving it on a quadruple cliffhanger, but I thought people would explode if I did that. :)

The next chapter has been submitted, so it will probably be up in a couple of days. I hope you enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I feel like that was bit of a triple cliffhanger! Along with the obvious two, I'm left wondering whether the crew was sold out by the (possibly fake?) Ashanath official who gave them a pre-plotted course? I hope that repelling the invasion won't take the entirety of the next chapter so we get to see some developments in the crew's internal conflict. :)

As for the favorite girl, I must go with Alyssa and her incorrigible dirty talk. But I believe that Jade will overtake her if you keep exploring her evolving personality and abilities, since who doesn't like sexy and interesting alien girls? :)

Also thanks for the awesome story! I love the frequent updates!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
dont do it.

don't take our strong, smart protagonist, and make him emotional and stupid. we want him just the way he was.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

It was just a temporary blip, he had quite a shock. :)

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

I've been a busy beaver and Chapter 24 is just about done now too. Once its been edited ill submit it, so probably mid-week for that one.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
caught with your pants down

Just like a woman to guilt trip you when naked.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

Amusing comments as always Maddict!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Omg

I am on second go around waiting patiently for chapter 88 and you still got me. My exact words out loud at the end of this chapter was holy sh!t. Lol. Thanks for this awesome story Tef. I really do love it. Dawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is my favourite chapter.

I know the kind of awesomeness that is going to come out way in the future as this is my second time coming through, but I really love this chapter. It's here that the story truly transcends your average erotica and becomes something more. The women in the harem are treated with respect and there's actual character development for all them. Just brilliance.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanabout 4 years ago
Short but dramatic!

Even being the fifth time through this epic tale I still get the thrills and chills..., even knowing what is coming next. Thanks Tefler. JT

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
gills-

why if Jade has no heart and no blood would she need oxygen? Gills are to remove Oxygen molecules from water. So?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Aarggh! Not talking about the cliffhanger #@*&#

Did they scratch the newly renovated just purchased ride? No they didn't 😬😖

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

And what's up with having Sensors embedded in Asteroids? That would like putting up all of a cities traffic cameras in just one Walmart parking lot, not a wide area covered,.. And the next solar system over, is not the neighbor's backyard,.. there is a Whole lot of Space in Outer Space!,.. No matter how fast you can crank your FTL drive, Space is still quite Huge,.. ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No, not the Drakkar!!! They’ll spray us with their scent glands, and we’ll smell like teenage boys from 1987!

Horseman68Horseman68almost 2 years ago
Absurd Incompetence…….

….. in having no watch on the bridge. 🤬

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ah, finally thats right. Only lying naked in Bed or Pool, don't care for sensors, watch out or defense anymore... yes, absolutly time to teach an marine how lazy and incompetent he is as an commander

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

@ Michael56smith.

They don’t call space “space” for nothing. For example our asteroid belt between mars and Jupiter has 65% of its entire mass in just 12 asteroids and the 4 biggest of those make up 50% of the entire mass. And then the asteroids are spread out they start just after mars and go almost all the way to Jupiter. Then most are slightly below the solar plane all the way to way way way above the plane.

NASA has driven many spacecraft through the asteroids belt and not one has hit anything ever and nasa isn’t even taking evasive manoeuvres. They just go where they want and take their chances.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

TO BATTEL MY LOVELYS!

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Was this a combined trap by Drakkars and Greys? If not, how can they detect and pull them out of hyper-warp?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

Drakkar Raiders, now John and Alyssa get to really test Dana's new gear, .... rail guns and Armor, .... should be fun, ... ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec111 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"How the fuck do we get out of this one?!"

ranec1ranec18 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Glad the girls are questioning John's outlook on his ideal woman type. Been wondering why they haven't tested his cum yet and/or if John's psychic as well but on a different level. So many questions and hope that they will get answered...

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 month ago

Will Dana's two prototype railguns and the faster donning Armor be good enough to allow John and Alyssa to repell the Drakkar boarders? ...

-- And should the Invictus crew survive the Drakkar, ... it is a good thing that they are near a world that can sell them a replacement to their destroyed FYL system, ...

--- it seems that the gangs' adventure is off to a dangerously rocky start, ...

--- And they really need a scientist / doctor to investigate John's psychic spunk and its effect on the girls, ... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 month ago

-- oops, I meant an FTL drive system, ... typo, sorry, ... ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6774 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES