All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 027'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
Hellfire23Hellfire23about 8 years ago
Great job

Good story as always. The ships turning into serious overkill but that's alright because I love overkill! I' m excited to see future battles. But that last scene at the end was a bit weird and edgy for me please don't do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!!

Thank you for another excellent chapter!

A great battle with the vastly improved Invictus, new knowlwdge about their enemy's ships, some hot loving sex, what more can we readers wish for?

I wonder how much the Maliri can improve on the Invictus?

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

observer7observer7about 8 years ago
I dunno...

..."what more can we readers wish for?"

Maybe supposedly thinking-feeling women characters not being "forced" to conform to one body type and have the same 34DD breasts?

Don't see why the author wouldn't want some variety in the titties anyway. Haven't you ever touched any real ones, Telfer? They're pretty nice, even the little cute A-cups.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
Warning to observer7

Keep the comments civil please or they'll get deleted.

The character likes a certain body type and women who join his growing harem are re shaped to that figure. The discussion in the comments after the last chapter has me leaning towards keeping that unchanged.

The girls all looking physically similar makes me put more effort into them having different interests and personalities to try and differentiate them.

If you find that personally offensive then come up with a persuasive argument to convince me to change it.

Snide insults will get you nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Variety (it's long but please read)

Let me start by saying GREAT Story!! Easily one of the best I have read on Literotica, if not the best.

The body type and variety question doesn't bother me too much, but I do agree that some differences would be nice. Maybe he now that he has 4 girls, he will want a little bit of variety (but not too much), even if it is only subconscious. I know some people prefer smaller breasts, but I like them large so I like them all having larger assets. But you could add a little variety on the nipples or even add larger breasts. I've included a couple of idea off the top of my head.

Variation 1: Larger Breasts

I was thinking that a new girl might evoke a more maternal mental image in John's mind with her starting body and her personality. So lets say she starts off with a larger bust with longer and fatter nipples. John would feel that they bring to mind a woman nursing children and caring for her family. This would mesh with her personality making it just Feel right in Johns mind. So when she changed should would keep these attributes as they are part of the mental image John subconsciously feels is "her." I would add that you could make her the Medic or a cook to further this image.

Variation 2: Pixie / Spinner

This woman would also evoke an image with her mind and personality, but this time with a learner body. I would keep her bust generous, but maybe a little smaller to match her smaller total frame. Basically she has the same breast size to height/frame ratio as the other girls but she is only 4'10. So while she does have DD she would still have large C or a D and look like you just shrunk the other girls. To go with her smaller size I would make her very flexible. The flexibility of a contortionist in the bedroom can be VERY fun. I suggest making her an alien, so that adding height to her wouldn't fit with that species range.

Variation 3: Amazonian

Taller than the others and very muscular. Maybe the same size as John if not taller. She could start with smaller breasts. As she changes she would very much enjoy the addition of breasts to make her feel prettier and more feminine. She would be someone used to dominating and intimidating others so she would relish the idea of Johns enhanced strength and virility. He could express his urges to dominate with her much more physically than the others. She could be a marine or other combat specialist. Maybe a girl from his past?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More Jade!

Jade is quickly becoming my favorite. There have been just enough teasing hints about her changes so far that I look forward to what she'll do next. I suspect we've only seen the tip of the iceberg. Hints not only about her individually, but also her species. Very well done! That said, I may or may not have a slight green girl fetish...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OBSERVER7 is a troll

Just delete his/her comments. I doubt that they have even read all of the story so far. I am sick of seeing his vitriol spewed forth. Helpful criticism is needed to grow but this doesn't fit that role.

Love your stories. Thanks for sharing them.

muze1602muze1602about 8 years ago
Thanks for another cool chapter of this story

Loved the tech stuff with the Invictus, very bad ass. Also really enjoyed the imaginative twist with Jade sprouting the 3 extra phallusi, fun for everyone! Keep it up and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'd vote for Jade as POTUS 2016!

She may have joined last but she's the #1 girl for me!

Well played on her wildcard abiliteies, definetly didn't see that coming.

Still need to get additional ombat transfomation IMO.

And last (about her) again you dropped the hint about her love-hate with guns...

Dana

Against the pirated she was able to crack their friend-foe trasmitters (military grade SW as I recall), will they be able to do the same here? and then board one of the Drakkar ships? this will give them more chances to fly the raptor, and use the new guns and armor, and last maybe figure what caused the attakcs and the secret to how the Drakkars (undeveloped) got hold of the knowledge and materials for their ships armor...

Calara

Can she sharp shoot with the mass drivers to criticals area with the available scans?

Shoot the bridge / fuel tanks or something and disable the enemy?

And with her intelect she should do the interogations (if there will be survivors) / fact finding one who's behind it.

Alyssa

I wrote it before, I see her as a Jean gery charachters. she should be able by now to communicate telepathicly with the rest of the crew and maybe read other minds?

John

1. Powers control 2. the dreams??

Last

Observor7 - troll

don't like the story stop reading, haters hate :(

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

I'm glad (most of) you enjoyed reading about Jade in this chapter. I thought it was about time to have some really crazy alien sex.

There's a lot more about Jade I haven't revealed yet and I'll get to it all eventually!

I'm about 1/4 of the way through chapter 28 at the moment and haven't been able to write much this week. I'm hoping to be able to get about 4 hours in tonight, so I should be able to make some good headway.

I tend to write the tech stuff in a "layman's terms" kind of overview (at the level I understand it!), but my editor is constantly coming up with detailed scientific explanations for how it would actually work in real life. I've been reluctant to go into too much detail, as I'm worried about breaking up the flow of the story, but let me know if you want to know more.

For example, he suggested that Dana build a Faraday cage into the new armour suits to protect them against inadvertent harm from the magnetic fields. It makes sense and so she did that, but I was just going to mention it in passing later as I didn't want to interrupt the pacing of her show-and-tell in this episode..

I did take on board the technical feedback I received about their hand held railguns needing explosives to make the big fist sized holes in the targets. How about the sabot casings being explosive on impact. Does that work?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Every day

Every morning, every evening, every day. I check to see if a new chapter has arrived. I need to stop looking in the morning tho, because my patience doesnt last till the evening and then I got nothing to read anymore. Help me stop this madness, xD keep going man awesome story.

-PJ

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 8 years ago
Another excellent chapter.

Like Muze1602 wrote, loved the upgrades, both on the ship and Jade.

Thank you, Tefler, for this sexy SF romp.

SynapsisSynapsisabout 8 years ago
Misunderstood anatomy?

This passage is complete anatomical bullshit:

"He pushed forward to the end of her pussy, nudging up against her cervix and letting her get used to his broad shaft spreading her open. John placed his hands on her firm buttocks, separating them slightly as he pushed forward again, causing Alyssa to moan with pleasure as he pushed his way into her womb."

To quote a meme, that's not how this works! That's not how any of this works! I really want to give you the benefit of doubt here, but this is not the first chapter I've seen this mentioned. A man CANNOT push past the cervix without substantial trauma to the woman. I'm talking vomiting or internal bleeding on the part of the woman. The only time that the cervix opens is during child birth.

There are some extreme videos out there with a porn star being able to get her finger through, but other than that, it is a rigid piece of anatomy. What actually happens is the vaginal canal stretches to accommodate the penis. Even so, in most cases, it can only stretch so much and often hurts when a man starts ramming the cervix.

I know you're probably just going to try to come back and make some excuse via John's Magical Penis/Sperm, but please don't. The only character it makes sense for is Jade, because she's literally a shape shifter. I like the story, but reading absolute nonsense really makes it less enjoyable.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisabout 8 years ago
Tech Head

As a technical minded person with some different certification under my belt, I enjoy the tech talk every so often as I love to figure it out myself. However, Tefler, just like you many people aren't as technically minded and that is when one of my college professor's words come in handy: K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Stupid). In other words when working with technically minded people feel free to use tech talk as much as possible but when working with a variety of people or Joe Bloggs from down the road, reduce the tech talk to a a minimum to avoid confusing them. It's great to see that you have done this.

As for Observer7, mate, if your constantly coming back to complain chapter after chapter about how terrible the story is WHY do you keep reading it. There is two simple things you can do if you don't like the story that much ;(a) Stop reading it, yes I said it. It's so simple even a monkey has been done it. (b) Turn off slightly and just enjoy the ride, due to the fact that this is the second or third chapter in a row that you have commented which means you are obviously a series reader, so instead of picturing the dimensions IMAGINE others that may be appealing to you. Anyway it's part of what category this series is part of which is sci-fi/FANTASY. Just because this isn't what you imagine the characters to be like doesn't mean you have waste your own time as well as everyone else's bagging the author.

Anyway, onto happier news. Another incredible episode which balances everything well. Can't wait to see what improvements Dana has helped the Ashanath implement. Also bring on more boarding action this time against the Drakkar. Finally, can't wait for the Fernandez family reunion with Alyssa and John accompanying Calara.

audovoiceaudovoiceabout 8 years ago
One of the best new series this year.

I don't think the tech is hard to follow at all. Just chiming in because of the last post. Saying, I am confused, or I am bored is one thing. Saying I think other people would be confused is a little condescending.

I sort of get a kick out of that tech creep that happens in a certain kind of sci-fi. It is a bit like the fantasy about modernizing a low technology socioty, like A Yankee In King Arthur's Court. This is a bit of a fantasy of financial, military, intellectual, and reproductive success. It keeps from being a Mary Sue by being interesting. This reminds me a little of mass effect 3: flying around, teching up to face the ultimate badguys. Building up this hero, developing characters, saving people, and getting stronger. The story is from the start the kind of story it is. People would not care about it if it was not working.

bandman2000bandman2000about 8 years ago

Thanks for another great chapter. Liking Invictus Mark 2, but I'm concerned about the Terran Federation Admiralty when they get back. I've got a feeling that even though she's a private armored yacht, they're gonna want to take her back & strip her to copy and reverse-engineer the tech and all her goodies. Better prepare for them to "run for the hills" and into unclaimed space for a new home port.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

"I know you're probably just going to try to come back and make some excuse"

It's not really an excuse when that's been the way his cum works right from the start. Petite girls easily deep throating a massive cock, belly inflation holding 8 pints and no stretch marks etc... It all takes a fairly substantial amount of suspension of disbelief for an anatomically educated person. I'll explore it all in more detail later, but I have mentioned before about the girls being more malleable.

It is fantasy sci-fi after all, so I have no plans on changing it. Sorry if it makes some of the sex annoying to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another excellent chapter!

I am happy to see that you keep expressing the things you have on your mind in this story, as opposed to what some would wish. I am happy that you do not allow other people's opinions bully you into writing something that you might not like. With that being said, and looking back to all other comments, I do not know whether you like big-breasted or small-breasted girls, whether they all have identical body types, whether they're blonde, redhead, green or blue, and it really doesn't matter. What matters is that you are fulfilling your own satisfaction by the very fact that you're writing all of this. If someone doesn't like it, then they are welcome to STOP reading. If someone keeps throwing hate and flaming your story throughout multiple chapters, then that means he or she is here just to spite you. To them, nothing you'd write would be good enough, so you don't really need to satisfy them at all.

With that out of the way, let me say just how excitingly kinky this chapter was, especially with Jade at the end. I never actually saw that one (or three!) coming, even with Jade's shapeshifting abilities, but the whole thing with her transferring stimulation from what she was feeling on her new cocks to John was actually pretty damn fantastic, and fantastic to imagine. I mean really: what guy wouldn't want to have that kind of sensation! Jade being able to form a cock of her own just gives a whole new dimension to the sexual possibilities that the five lovers might get down to, and as far as I'm thinking, I'd be quite game to read more about that if you'd be willing to write.

There is one more important thing to say about John and his girls. They are more than just his lovers now. They are his family, and you might want to think about using that very word; it has STRENGTH in it. It has meaning. I mean, really: could John imagine his life without his girls now? Could the girls imagine their lives without him?

When it comes to your writing style, there is one technical aspect that I'd wish to draw your attention to. It's when your write like this:

[...

"The smoother power curve and improved power couplings radically reduce heat build up in the magnetic rails." Dana said proudly.

"You like?" She said, breathless with anticipation.

...]

You see, you often separate one character's dialogue speech in two paragraphs. That is a bad practice, because new paragraph should be used for another person's speech. Instead of this, think about writing the previous monologue like this:

[...

"The smoother power curve and improved power couplings radically reduce heat build up in the magnetic rails." Dana said proudly, then looked up at him and spoke breathlessly, "You like?"

...]

I just hope you take this as advice; you don't need to listen to me at all.

Other than that - hey! I see you've taken some of my advises to heart when it comes to tech stuff, mainly armor (absorbing superconductor with capacitors). Thanks for trusting me! And as for your question when it comes to explosive railgun rounds and sabot casings, well... sabot casing is not the thing that impacts the target. Sabot casing just carries the round through the bore, and separates once it leaves the bore. Only the core hits. However, if the round is not explosive, the similar effect can be achieved with some tungsten alloys that tend to fragment AFTER they have passed through armor, and act as buckshot pellets. I suppose future tech might develop something much more exotic, though :)

By the way, I wanted to ask you: I've sent you an e-mail via "contact" tab on your user account, but never found out if you've received it. It was a long message, and it had a lot of useful writing advises. I just hoped to know that you had the chance to see it, or if it ever arrived.

Well, that's it from me.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

Some excellent feedback thanks!

Yeah I liked your idea about the armour and I'm glad you approved of the way I used it in the story! :)

That was interesting to read about the technical structure for dialogue. I'm very much a novice writer so those kind of tips are useful. Now you've pointed it out I see myself doing that a lot, so I'll try and clean that up.

Someone else emailed me with a suggestion about fragmenting rounds as well so I might have a think about that for the future.

If the email you sent was the one about the rifle on the wall... Yeah that was a fascinating read thank you! I was sure I'd replied to that one but I apologise if I didnt. You should see another of your suggestions in chapter 28 which I'm about half way through at the moment!

Oh and glad you liked the kinky alien surprise! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yep, the one about the rifle on the wall

If you did reply to that message, I never received it. Wasn't even in the spam. Try sending it one more time, then if it fails too, that means there's some odd filtering happening, and it probably won't be successful in the future. Would be bad if it was the case, though...

But I will send you another message probably, with other mail contact, when I have a thing or two more for advice.

FatherSinFatherSinabout 8 years ago
Shockwave Exit

The fist size hole is the shockwave exit.

Normal modern high velocity ammo can create shockwave blasts that take big chunks of the target out the back side of the target. This is more likely if you hit a bone or something solid, like the Drakkar's armour. Yes. They might be better off without their armour. If it is not helping then it might be hurting them.

If you fire a round at 100 kps instead of 1 kps (1kps is around 3300fps) then it should do worse. At this velocity the friction of impact could vaporize the round and whatever it hit. It does not need an explosive. Its energy makes it explosive.

Also keep in mind that these are hollow points. They transfer a massive amount of energy to the target. If they were armour piercing then they might poke a hole straight through a target with minimal energy transfer and shockwave. They would also go right through the side of the ship. Bad habit to use armour piercing unless hollow points are splattering off of armour.

Sabot is normally associated with super high velocity armour piercing but in this case the sabot is just used to connect the conducting ring and the projectile. The conducting ring is needed to react with the rails and drive the projectile forward.

The Sabot does not need to be disintegrating. In fact it would be dangerous to use that type. Pieces of the sabot cause a cone of collateral effect. A jacket Sabot that unfolds petals to release the projectile would be better. That makes it a secondary projectile. It is possible at these energies that the sabot would make the fist size holes.

Just thought about this myself and the fist sized holes are really not a problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Direct speech and paragraphs

You don't have to confine one person's direct speech to a single paragraph if the rhythm is wrong; just be clear that it is the same speaker. In the cited example

[...

"The smoother power curve and improved power couplings radically reduce heat build up in the magnetic rails," Dana said proudly.

"You like?" she said, breathless with anticipation.

...]

it would suffice to replace the second "said" by "added" or "continued".

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

I've just finished and submitted chapter 28, which I have spent quite some time polishing up the punctuation and dialogue structure. Hopefully it will make the chapter more pleasant to read.

Many thanks for the detailed feedback I received on this!

RB1947RB1947over 7 years ago
Too bad

you introduced the transgender element. That really turns me off. If I wanted that sort of sex I would read in that category. Really destroyed my enjoyment of that session. I hope that will not be a regular feature of the sex scenes.

wet_specialwet_specialover 7 years ago
Yay Futa

With all this big dick tummy inflation, I wondered if this story would feature Futas. I thought humans would be gender binary but then Jade came into the picture, a sex alien, shapeshifter, perfect. Still, the execution was quite a surprise, hot! Your fans love this series and this is gonna sound corny but Literotica is fortunate to have your talent rounding out the sexy space opera niche... A genre made all the more fun as the wait for Mass Effect IV drags on with no end in sight. I digress.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
Hate Futa, Love War

Nuff said

JC

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Yes....

.... let's get back to the war and further adventures. Am unfortunately starting to skip over the too long sex passages to get back to the story line. šŸš€

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More futa

Futa's hot, fuck the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Okay

I am reading this story for the first time and the comments on there being too much sex, is nuts. I think the scenes are hot. Just my humble opinion. Thanks for this awesome story, I am enjoying it thoroughly. Dawn

TheNaughtyCraftsmanTheNaughtyCraftsmanover 6 years ago
This is Literotica...not Oprah's Book Club

If you don't want a lot of sex, perhaps you're in the wrong spot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

With as much time as they spend in the Captains quarters and leave it he ship on auto pilot, Iā€™m surprised that they didnā€™t put in some sort of station to monitor and in emergency fly the ship. Is there an auxiliary command console somewhere if the bridge gets taken or destroyed? Just a thought since the boarding. What if the boarding happened on the bridge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dana

Is a heart attack waiting to happen

Haha šŸ¤£ I can't manage.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

All right Tef, I know that you know better, but back in these early chapters, the dramatic writer in you got a bit out of hand,.. i.e. "The Invictus soared into hyper warp again and raced through system after system as they caught up with the Ashanath patrol." Racing through star systems would be like taking a drive through a series of downtown parking lots, when you should be using the highway! Please fix when you edit these chapters, thank you! '-) TTFN

RazzakelRazzakelover 2 years ago

Really not liking the futa at all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see what u did Dere and date was brilliant not actually FUTA but borderline very nice

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Tef! Please remember that space is Vast, even with FTL drives propelling a space craft, the various star systems have way more 'empty' space between them... if a star system with all its planets, moons, and asteroids is a suburban back yard, then the next star system (next back yard) would be an average of a mile (1.6 kilometers) away, not next door... space travel does stull take some time... even in your 28th century! Sometimes your written words show your star systems as the backyards next to each other. -- ...as I step down now from my soap box... ;-) TTFN

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 2 years ago

The ultimate 5-some, wow!

Bravo to you! I do envy you your Muse. Did not see that cumming, lol. It is nice to have an 'alien' component to allow the imagination to get even more creative. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

caveman21936caveman21936almost 2 years ago

Great story. Something technical bothered me in this chapter, though: I don't think helium can be used as fuel. Helium, like all the noble gases on the far right edge of the periodic table of elements, is completely inert; it cannot participate in any chemical reaction with any other elements. In order to be used as fuel, you would have to be able to burn it or otherwise combine it with something or release it from something in such a way as to release energy. You just can't do that with helium.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In regards to helium as fuel. Given the isotope mentioned the author meant fusion reactors

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They are no longer a simple civilian trader.

Drakkar Hunter leads 2-0 šŸ’„

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

I get it now John is a Demon Lord.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

What a session? Who or what is John?

texstertexsterabout 1 year ago
Clutching pearls

For those unsettled by Jadeā€™s temporary appendages, what have you been reading? This story has constant sex, a shapeshifting alien, graphic descriptions of the protagonistā€™s quad testicles that produce about a gallon of jizz every eruption, tons of girl on girl action including the shapeshifting alien enlarges her hand into a dildo to simulate Johnā€™s cock, but you draw the line when the shapeshifter specifically grows 3 peni? Itā€™s funny, I guess, I had the exact opposite reaction - I enjoyed the scene, and wondered if she grew one for John to suck would it be like he was sucking himself? Now I realize itā€™s not likely that kind of story, but whether it is or it isnā€™t, I recognize that itā€™s fiction, and that Iā€™m not the writer. If you donā€™t like a scene, skip over it. If you donā€™t like multiple scenes, maybe find a different story. Remember that itā€™s not real lifeā€¦just because a character grows a dick in a story you read doesnā€™t mean youā€™re going to wake up craving cock tomorrow. </soapbox>

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

... ship Fusion Reactors, exploding, .... not having a Meltdown that acts like an explosion, ... sheesh! :-) TTFN

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

ā­ā­ā­ā­ā­

"Woohoo!" Dana cheered and did a little victory dance. "It worked!" she said delightedly.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot11 months ago

Maybe this should be called a shapeā€shifting cluster fuck!

šŸŒŸ šŸŒŸ šŸŒŸ šŸŒŸ šŸŒŸ plus a bonus: šŸŒŸ šŸŒŸ

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader8 months ago

"A triple blowjob assfuck." Dana exclaimed happily.

jade just became a futa cum dispenser.. this was a hot scene!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

Nitpick time: ... ships fusion reactors exploding, ... it can be the sudden release of plasma / gas from a ruptured power core, .... the explosion is not from a nuclear reaction, ... and a meltdown is not an explosion, ... not by itself anyway, ...

-- also, Tef's ships seem to fly through star systems, one after another, .... space is not like that, ... it is vast, wide open, ... and so, to enter a star system, you must either aim for it or just wait for random chance, ... sorry Tef, the various star systems are not all lined up next to each other like individual houses in a neighborhood, ... whew, got that off my chest, okay, you can carry on now my friends, ... ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES