All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 028'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keeps getting better every time

This series keeps me up and reading the whole time. Makes me check the site again and again for every few mins for a new one. Now have to wait another few days for the next part which I am sure is gonna be fan-fucking-tastic

FatherSinFatherSinabout 8 years ago
Sweet

The girls and John are actually very sweet together.

The sex is insanely raunchy and their adventures are brutal but that is all extra,

I think I would enjoy this story almost as much if they decided to shack up in a cabin on some remote moon, and become ostrich ranchers while they raised their children.

I just realized this might be the weirdest comment that has ever been made for a Literotica story. Adventures and raunchy sex are definitely the way to go, so ignore what I said before. I still truly meant it, but I am just not sure what possible relevance it has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another great

Episode from you, action and sex in a well balanced mix. One can't help but be a bit envious of john .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank You!

Thank you for this spectacular chapter.

Another very creative battle in which every member of the Invictus crew showed what they're worth, and a portion of loving, raunchy sex to celebrate their victory.

What more could anyone wish for?

Except for the next chapter of course! - sigh -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another very good read

Keep it going. Thanks

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

It's great to see you guys enjoyed this chapter! A big thank you to my editor for the fast turnaround on edits.

To give credit where it's due, the bad guy point of view section was based on a suggestion from one of the readers, who also gave me lots of good feedback on improving sentence structure around dialogue. Thanks a lot for both!

I'm currently just over half way through chapter 29, so hopefully I'll have that finished by the end of the week.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

I've also received several emails with suggestions for upgrades and improvements to the ship and their gear, as well as story ideas with the crew. They have been great to read and I'll work some of them in to future chapters.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to send feedback. Also thanks to the anonymous person who emailed me about the updated chapter 3. It was nice to hear from someone reading through for the first time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A set of twins would be spectacular...

Please do continue to have the luscious XO recruit for him, I find that idea incredibly fun. And a pair of twins would be quite wonderful. Keep up the great reads.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

"And a pair of twins would be quite wonderful."

Who knows what might happen? ;)

TjorvenrTjorvenrabout 8 years ago
Excellent story!!!

About the crew: why do I have a feeling that a (military) nurse will find her way to Invictus too? ;)

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

"why do I have a feeling that a (military) nurse will find her way to Invictus too?"

It has been a while since the XO did some hiring...

muze1602muze1602about 8 years ago
Yay!

Great to read this next chapter and tantalizing hints for future reads. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Twins

I think your fans are trying to kill your main character with an added two more by asking for a pair of twins. Six demanding woman, the poor fellow I envy him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Point of View

I like all the volguer flirting. I liked the sex. But I absolutly loved the enemy point of view in this chapter. A very nice change of read in this awesome, ongoing, future manga and anime story that I hope never has an end. Please keep up this excellent work of yours Tefler.

Harold28Harold28about 8 years ago
Amazing Work! !

Amazing job with the series and this chapter. I can't for more chapters!

FatherSinFatherSinabout 8 years ago
One in Nine

It looks like about one in nine readers only rated this story a four out of five stars.

What are they seeing that they think doesn't belong, or what aren't they seeing that they think belongs?

It has been pretty consistent for the last several chapters too.

It is just strange to me because there are other stories higher rated in the Sci Fi category for the last thirty days that I can't see any reason they are higher rated or have more readers.

That is just me I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great series

Although I love sex. I love reading about it, watching it. I find that it takes up so much of the story. It's very descriptive. Adds atmosphere plays an intrical part of the title. It seems a little long without the introduction of another crewmember etc. As you have aluded too in your comment that would add a wider scope to work with sub stories. I love the story absolutely awesome. I

subman571subman571about 8 years ago
everything and then some

This story line has been wonderful on every level. I love the sci-fi side and of course the sex side and how the story develops right from chapter one. There is just the right amount or sex versus story line. A good balance. I am glad I discovered you when I did. While you are a prolific writer and seem to be able to crank each chapter out on a very quick basis, it would have been sheer torture to find you with only chapter one then have to wait for the rest. I will wait with anxious anticipation for the next one. Please do not stop until the right time in the story.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
Welcome to the comments subman571!

I'm really pleased you've enjoyed the story so far! Fortunately you won't have long to wait, as I've just submitted Chapter 29. That means it will probably be up on the site by about Wednesday once its been approved. It's the longest one so far, so it took a little longer to finish.

I'm about half way through Chapter 30, so if all goes well, that should be up by the end of the week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Faster

Literotica give us the chapter now! Check it afterwards, it needs to be read now!

FatherSinFatherSinabout 8 years ago
Patience

"The Ashanath, Maliri, Trankarans and the Brimorians, in that order." John replied.

We haven't even gotten through the Ashanath yet so I think it is a bad idea to want chapters at the almost daily rate they peaked at.

I get to read when they are ready. It is a good deal.

:)

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Used to check many times a day til.......

I used to check many times a day for updates as well. I like this story that much. In doing this I found that literotica.com seems to update around 1 a.m. cst. Now with day light savings time, it looks like closer to 2 a.m. cst. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The biggest potential of any story I have read on Literotica

Very well done indeed !

I can see excellent things and some cahllenges in your story.

Some of the excellent:

- A well rounded story with a good context and a natural potential for expansion.

- Well thought out characters allthough they could do with a bit more depth and not only of the sexual kind.

- Continuity. One of the biggest problems of Lit are the excellebt but discontinued stories. Having read a long story then its just so annoying when the author for one reason or another, discontinues the story. The better the story the more sad it is to seee it die.

- a good basic storyplot, sometimes the authors manage to paint themselves in acorner, not here.

- The sex is good if a bit repetitive. I am not talking about the need for the protagonist to whack himself in the bottom with an old slipper while covering the floor with salad leaves, during a blowjob with a customfitted vacuum cleaner that plays the magic flute. But simply that the sex works in The context.

- well written. A story can die from poorly construced sentences and grammatical errors - not here.

- an almost suspension of disbelief. With a sci-fi story like this its hard to write something that doesnt spiral out of control and keeps it sort of grounded. This you manage.

Challenges:

- Momentum. This story has the potential to become a novel length story. But it means you need dicipline, time and the will to sacrifice the time to keep it going which I really hope you do.

- story threads resolved. You have already many that we as children at christmas are waiting for closure upon.

- unpredictability. Allthough we expect the rearmanwt of the spaceship and a new medical chief officer... Then we also need the twist and turns you have aleady delivered ... Only moore :-)

- sci tech believability. Its hard coming up with new techs out of the blue that makes sense.

All in all a brillant story, which means we have great expectations... No pressure at all ,-)

If you need another set of hands, eyes and ears, then just write so in the comments.

I havent actually signed up as amember of literotica for a number of reasons.

But I would for you if it mades sense with your plans and needs.

Kind regards

Nick

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the nice comments Nick, I'm pleased you've been enjoying everything so far!

I've finished chapter 30 and it's being edited right now. I hope to submit that later today or tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best ever

I love you story , so much so I have read it a couple of times now !!!!!

Please don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A fantastic story

I am so happy to be rereading this. Thank you again and again for a truly awesome story. Dawn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A plot question

John was a space marine for 20+/- years. So he must be familiar with hand to hand combat in a few if not many forms. Here’s an excerpt of the chapter:

Vermogrok's bulging black eyes looked up in fear, as the armoured man drew the sword back for another overhead swing, seemingly intent on battering him into the floor. "This isn't right!" he jibbered to himself. There was no finesse, no style to the man's attacks, but his sheer brute power was quite unstoppable.

That last sentence is a bit startling when you consider his experience as a marine. Was that an oversight?

TeflerTeflerabout 6 years agoAuthor
John's training

John was primarily trained in firearms, but had a personal interest in Martial Arts. He has no experience in melee weapons, which Vermogrok realises as he's hammered into the floor by brute strength alone. :-)

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A small error,.. maybe

,.. just that no mention was made of spacing the Drakker boarding ship (hopefully with most of the bits and pieces of those four armed fiends inside); the Invictus could not hyper-space with that small craft still attached that way. ( it was jettisoned, but not remarked on? ) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Backative

Good story telling, from different perspectives. I was intrigued.

He was able to back up his big talk with big action. At least so far ....

His growing strength and the odd behavior of the High Councilors indicate a big reveal soon. Can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sweet taste of victory .... Ahhh yes

Are all Drakkar war-bosses that brutal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is my third TSM re-read through, and I was struck by what I saw as a continuity error that has not happened,.. yet! When our glorious auburn haired Chief Engineering Overlord accidentally drops John's black Invictium blade it gouges a divot from the STEEL deck plating in the cargo bay. I am certain that in some far future chapters that said decking is pronounced as being made from Titanium. Possible oopsy there. And I think that at some other future point, during a major refit on the Invictus, the hull structure should be made from some significantly stronger material that titanium, and all or most of the deck plating throughout the ship be replaced by stronger and much lighter silvery Eytherium, as this Aluminum based alloy would only need to be refolded once or twice to be much stronger than it's titanium predecessor's durability. ( and Allyssa could psychically wrap some around a hostile boarding party if the case should ever arise )The Greys could ship a bunch of the decking premade to the Chief's spec's, or just supply some tons of the alloy for Allyssa's use. A lighter and stronger ship should be a faster and safer ship, am I right! ;-) TTFN

RazzakelRazzakelover 2 years ago

So hoping that Alyssa really does recruit pair of real twin sisters or a mother/daughter pair or even better BOTH!!!!!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Regards Dana dropping John's new blade and taking a small gouge out of the Engineering Bay's STEEL floor. Now Sparks / Dana's workshop is located in the old ship's armory, possibly some reason that the deck plate there are of different material than is used elsewhere... maybe all of deck seven's flooring is Steel? ... Perhaps there was a temporary shortage of Titanium at the time of that section of the ship's original construction(?). ... or some, unknown to me, safety measure made Steel to better choice where the Attack Cruiser's Armory was located(?). ... maybe? ... or was it cash kickbacks to High Command Admirals by a steel company? ... Anyway, that was a damn fine chapter, loved the nasty War Boss's POV... ;-) TTFN

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

And the twins have it!

Truly enjoyable chapter! From the spectacular battle scene to the bedroom one. Definitely some recruitment ideas there. Looking forward to reading the next installment. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I made an oops a few months back about the divot John's first sword had taken out of a steel floor on the Invictus, I thought, incorrectly that it was Dana's Engineering Bay that they damaged, but they had not gotten there yet, and it was really the Cargo Bay, in which the Steel floor would have been cheaper than Titanium to repair and/or replace. My Bad. Carry on, and never mind. ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Drakkar Hunter leads 4-0 💥✨

Now we have "Suggestions" about taking on a battle ship. 😇

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Loved rhe battle action, but not sure if all Drakkars craft have been eliminated.

texstertexsterabout 1 year ago
Pedantic but..

One quick quibble with an otherwise excellent chapter (and I second praise about adding the enemy perspective, it was an excellent change of pace and well executed). My quibble concerns the aftermath of the boarding attempt. John & Alyssa take their helmets off, chat, kiss, and THEN go make sure there aren’t any stragglers on the dropship? That’s not the way battlefield security happens. A marine with decades of experience definitely wouldn’t relax like that until after the battlefield was clear and the area secure, otherwise a wounded but not yet dead enemy could get lucky with a headshot.

But that’s one error in an excellent chapter!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

... a sex filled 'filler' chapter after the battle was over with, ... some important planning though, ... I love sexy Jades abilities, ....'-) TTFN

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Don't you mean the quad?"

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just now reading this series and wanted to say thanks. Excellent series and I'm so happy that I'm only on episode 28 out of 100+. Some damn fine reading with potentially way more ahead. Thanks!

As a side note, as with so many stories, the comments are a whole extra layer of entertainment. People are something else.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith2 months ago

yeah, pictures, ... this chapter was mostly hot, sweaty and oh so sexy showtime, .... Poor John has so many demands on his time, ... and all his girls are so yummy, but Jade is exceptionally yummy, .... let's all keep her happy, ...

-- I wonder if the tourists have cameras to take photos with, ... John and the girls need to take a few pictures, ... some candid shots with some lustful Grey's drooling in the background, ... and I can just see John posing for a trophy shot with a big ole Drakkar strung upside down, ... like a big fish he caught, ... lol, ... ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES