All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 034'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MOAR!!!

Love your story! keep it up! Also makes me wonder what a kintark lady is like.. *wink*wink* (Just a suggestion)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

Another outstanding chapter, thanks. Ticked all the boxes with excitement, fighting, winning and the girls performing brilliantly - including in bed. Great story.

thalt992000thalt992000about 8 years ago
Outstanding

Once again wonderful chapter. Glad to see that the battle wasn't quite finished. Also good to see that they are showing Rachel the ship and taking their time for her to get comfortable. Can't wait for the next chapter and this so called debrief doesn't quite sit right now because of their new tech that i feel may become a issue for Dana to the rest of the federation

onlyonetryonlyonetryabout 8 years ago
Damn

You have a very interesting story going here and I'm greatly enjoying every part. Keep up the great work and I will keep checking twice a day for updates.

Inevitable_Inevitable_about 8 years ago
Another Fantastic Chapter

Very enjoyable read, loved the finish to the fight and the build up to what will happen with Rachel, although I do have to admit with the way you've been building this up, I'm getting the suspicion that Rachel will turn them down( part of the fun either way really). A bit annoyed by the cliffhanger but it should be a fantastic ride in the next chapter.

I'm guessing that the next chapter will leave us with a far greater understanding of the Terran-Kintark War

I'm now even more curious about a minor detail in Chapter 32 as I would've thought it was going to play out during this Saga, oh well, more to wonder about.

Hopefully Literotica doesn't make me wait almost two days for Chapter 35, weird system really. I've seen you announce a chapter submitted like 4 hours before the deadline and it's made it up, other times it's basically right after the deadline and it still misses the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Nooooooo! Cliffhanger! You're a cruel man, author.

muze1602muze1602about 8 years ago
Great stuff

Always eagerly await the posting of a new chapter and seeing where the story and the characters end up. Nice battle logical end with the Kintark carrier. Will Rachel get on board? Can't wait to see. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!!!

Thank you for two excellent chapters!!!

I was hip deep in study obligations so today I read chapters 33 and 34 in one go.

Wow, what a great battle and once again the members of 'Team Invictus' fighting from standpoints they haven't been in before. Absolutely genius!!!

As always I can't wait to find out in what directions your story will twist and turn in the next chapters, but can't help the creeping feeling that there will be several dangers to fight that come from very nearby.

Wishing you all the best and hope to see new chapters coming for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nooo

ahhhhh u basterd now i got to wait another week boooooo im crying inside god its so not fair ok u big meannee ill see in a week ps love the story and i love that the crew arent a bunch of little bitches

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another great chapter!

First of all, this is my favorite series in all of literotica. It has action, some humor, sexy times, mystery and romance. While I admit, It was a very anxious wait for this chapter, for the last two days it seems, I checked every two hours to see if chapter 34 was posted. It was well worth the wait! I like how they all bonded and showed their dedication and love' to John. I also like how they don't tell Rachel the whole story about what is going on and how they are nervous about telling her. I am wondering though, how are they going to tell her? Like first are they going to start from the beginning of the story or what species John is? I don't know and I guess I have to wait for chapter 35. I'm looking forward to it! Keep it up tefler! Also, how big is johns "harem" going to be? Is he going to have tens or hundreds of teens on his crew to fill their bellies with his come? And are they going to all have a happy ending?

Sincerely,

A guy who has been reading since chapter 5

wake5911wake5911about 8 years ago
Another great chapter...

I look everyday for an update, this chapter is a great cliffhanger, your writing skills are fantastic, I am equally awaiting tech details, alien worlds, Dana's updates, Jades pilotry, Calera's weaponry skills, Alyssa's ability to pilot the ship, as much as the fantastic sex that the 5, or potentially 6 members of the ship team have.....keep the tech intensity, and the sexual tension...its the best story series I have read for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

You've got me hooked. So much so that I find myself wanting to ask you about recommended readings. Are there any authors, Literotica or not, that you take inspiration from or have similarities to? Mostly I'm thinking of your character development and light hearted easy dialog. Reminds me a bit of Christopher Moore. Then there are your presentations about right and wrong and the 'right' way to behave. Sure, a bit idealized but that's something that I like in my fiction along with Mary Sue and her lover Marty Stu.

Great story

Thanks

MikeyStoneMikeyStoneabout 8 years ago
What was better ...

... about just getting started with this whole story was how there were so many chapters already out and ready to read. Now I absorb one and at the end of five Lit pages find myself wondering how his could be all for now. If it wasn't such a great read, it'd be less difficult, but I think, I'll pay that price and be patient. :-D

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

As always, its been interested to read your feedback. Thanks everyone who took the time to leave a comment.

Special thanks to Scifi Dave who always sends me a complimentary email after every chapter! :-)

Oh, and also to the crazy guy who emailed me about skipping work to read all this story in two days. Don't get fired on my account please!

To answer a few points:

The Cliffhanger ending - I know you guys hate them, but it was a good place to stop. Chapters above 15k words become a bit of a chore to scroll through on google docs and word, and I didn't want to rush through the rest of the interview to get it into one chapter. Besides, now you're all eager to see if Rachel tells them to go take a hike!

In reply to Inevitable:

"I'm now even more curious about a minor detail in Chapter 32 as I would've thought it was going to play out during this Saga, oh well, more to wonder about."

Now I'm paranoid I've forgotten about something! If you could let me know what's on your mind, I'd appreciate it.

In response to anonymous:

"Are there any authors, Literotica or not, that you take inspiration from or have similarities to?"

There are some Literotica authors I like, but mostly because they share similar fetishes.

In terms of quality storytelling, Bluedragonauthor wrote an amazing, huge story about a teenager lothario and his dozens of conquests, which was a very enjoyable read. I also really liked Al Steiner's Aftermath which is an epic about a military guy who survives a comet strike on earth.

Finally, there's "John and Argent", which is about a guy getting saved by aliens and sent to an alternative earth filled with nubile cavewomen. That one is over 100 chapters long and well worth a look.

I've read a lot of the well known fantasy and sci-fi authors, and you'll probably see a couple of things I've borrowed from them cropping up over the last few months.

"Then there are your presentations about right and wrong and the 'right' way to behave."

I personally don't like this recent fascination with "shades of grey" and supposed ambiguity about each side. It's meant to be more nuanced, but in my experience, one 'side' is always worse than the other, and can therefore slot neatly into being the bad guys.

Anyway I hope my storytelling is refreshingly different from that for anyone else who feels the same way.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 35 is nearly done

Last weekend was really busy, but I've had a nice clear Sunday this weekend. I'm nearly wrapped up with Chapter 35, so I hope to submit that in the next few days, once I've sent it on to my editors to take a look.

Fear_Fights_DeathFear_Fights_Deathabout 8 years ago
I know what to read in the waiting time now

Not only an awesome story, but now a few more to read too!

You're just too kind.

slinkkyslinkkyabout 8 years ago
Full disclosure for Rachel

I've been going crazy wanting to see Rachel's reaction to full disclosure on this new job position. After all, a position as Chief Medical Officer is amazing and the perks are off the chart. On the other hand, some of the undisclosed liabilities are also off the chart.

By perks I mean incredible beauty, nearly super-human intelligence and the confidence to make full use of that intelligence. The perks even include perfect health for the rest of her life! Considering that "health plan" I expect her lifespan will be extremely long, if not immortal. That's an immense quality of life bonus which is otherwise unattainable. Rachel is a smart girl and a doctor so when she hears about the way Dana's third degree burns were regenerated and replaced with new skin tissue, she might very well figure out about the lifespan.

The real winner amongst those perks is the nearly super-human intelligence. I mean... in an afternoon, Calara's tactical analysis solved a problem that an entire team had been working on for the last month. Perhaps I should remove "nearly" from the description of how smart these girls really are.

Then there are the responsibilities and liabilities of the position... She is expected to sexually service the boss whenever he desires, but that is entirely secondary to the fact that her brain will be rewired so that she actually wants to sexually service the boss all day, every day, for the rest of her life! It will permanently change her hierarchy of priorities to make John's desires paramount in her life, regardless of what she currently believes to be most important. Sure, that guarantees happiness with the decision after the fact, but it means that many things about her personality will be altered to make room for her new most important priority in life.

I'm not saying that down-side is a deal breaker. For many people like Dana and Alyssa who foresaw only a short and miserable life, that is a small price to pay for the boost to their self esteem and happiness. For Jade it is actually an affirmation of who she is and what she already desired in her life. Calara might have decided otherwise if she had the choice, but considering how it helped her through a great trauma I can consider it a net positive.

Even if she is interested in having sex with John and Alyssa, the down-side is a serious matter to consider. Rachel doesn't seem to have a good reason to change her life priorities or alter her level of happiness although she might enjoy much of the rest and trust John enough that it is a worthwhile tradeoff. It's a tough call. It's especially a tough call considering that she's got the option to become a super-genius with the ability to make a notable impact on medical science which will be felt for centuries to come. If she just says, "Awesome sex and beauty for the rest of my life -- I'm in!" Then I'll be very disappointed.

(Wow, that was way longer than I intended -- you can tell I've been thinking too much about this.)

dHt55dHt55about 8 years ago
Power armour

2 things.

1. Thanks for working that in

2. that really is not how power amour works.

It is armour that is essentially like the hull of the invictus. any velocity is transferred as force to a power cell and it drains over time. It does not make you stronger, it only gives more protection.

redlion75redlion75about 8 years ago

love the story and cant wait for more, just question the reality of high heels on a combat ship?

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
In response to redlion75

"just question the reality of high heels on a combat ship"

Alyssa was dressing up a little bit for the special occasion of interviewing the potential doctor (knowing Rachel worked in a fashionable clothing store). They don't normally wear them. I'll start describing the day to day clothing a bit better in future chapters I think, it was a good suggestion from another commenter.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaabout 8 years ago
Damn, damn, damn, damn, DAMN!

I LOVE your work and I am an ungrateful wretch! I wait until I know that you have submitted at least one (and find two!) chapters, and then just freakin' DEVOUR them in a little over an hour. I reached the end of chapter 34 and was stunned to see the rating stars waiting for me...I blinked a couple of times wondering how THEY got there and why they wouldn't disappear when I kept blinking. Then I started bitchin' - cussin' like Dick Dastardly's dog, Muttley.

I am delighted that you take as much time as you do to produce your stories; they are awesome as a result. Unfortunately, I get "mad as a hatter" when the next chapter isn't instantaneous available for my gratification though. Quite a conundrum!

Please accept my gratitude for doing such good work, endure my whining about the time it takes for you to do your writing, and rely on my unfettered encouragement for you to keep doing what you do so well.

Thanks, Merci, Gracias, Grazie, Danke, etc., etc., etc.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
In response to dHt55

About power armour:

1) You're welcome!

2) Well that's not strictly true.

You have your power armour like a space marine's from WH40k, which is powered by a nuclear reactor, and provides targeting assistance (auto-senses), combat drug injections and first aid (medicae), life support, and assists with movement of the armoured chassis (via fibre bundles).

Then there's power armour like Iron man's suit, which feeds power into servos and gives him super strength via a load bearing exo-skeleton.

Both are perfectly reasonable representations of power armour in my opinion, but in any event, John was lying to hide his super strength, and the unwitting survivors in the vault would be none the wiser.

Inevitable_Inevitable_about 8 years ago
@slinkky

I think you've succinctly summed up what makes Rachel such an interesting potential entry into the team. I think with Calara there is also a direct heroism element involved. They save her live in a literal sense from a brutal death. Then they save her reputation and that of her family's which as we learn in chapter 32, meant everything to her. She already sees and is aroused by them when she's in a vulnerable state aboard the Fool's Gold. She idolizes both of them. Perhaps if it was all laid out to her in advance it might change her mind but I seriously doubt it.

Rachel is a blank slate, we know almost nothing about her aside from some potential sapphic tendancies, she's willing to spend her time on people who may not be able to do much in return, she graduated top 10% of her class and she's fascinated by aliens(2 of those things we didn't even know until this chapter). She's been saved by John and Alyssa but in a far less direct or intimate manner, and she didn't spend a lot of time with them while seriously injured and traumatized. She's the first person who seemingly would potentially turn the deal down, which makes the cliffhanger brilliant and infuriating.

A CMO is also a huge turning point for them and therefore us in figuring out a lot of the dynamics of what is going on. Tefler has provided a lot of hints and foreshadowing but a lot of things aren't concrete yet.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
In response to Inevitable

That was an excellent summary of everything I've revealed about both Calara and Rachel up to this point. Very nicely done!

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 35 submitted

The latest chapter is currently awaiting approval, which usually takes 48 hours.

Inevitable_Inevitable_about 8 years ago
Re: Chapter 35 Submitted

Hopefully we get lucky and it goes live tonight instead of tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

I dont think I can say I did this in one go but I read this entire series over the cours of three days and I've got to say job well done. If when you finish this ENTIRE story, publish it cause I'd like to buy it plz.

Red8_2PlayRed8_2Playover 7 years ago
This story is awsome!

Incredible story.

I really like the way you interact the different players in the story.

I also like the way you integrate them too.

I really enjoy the ride so far.

Just a little praise along the way.

Definetly a fan!

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfabout 7 years ago
To Tefler;

Another Author you might want to check out is Taltos6, he has quite a few interesting stories. Think that you & your readers might enjoy him as well. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing story

I really can't get over how good this story is. I know I've stated it before and know I'll state it again. Thank you. Dawn

StaukerStaukerabout 6 years ago
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to give five stars, but I missed! I'm sorry!!!!!!!!! And there's no way to take back the four star rating 😭😭😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
God I loved this story.

"I snapped his neck like a toothpick " he said grimly. Fucking lol'd so hard at that. 😂😂😂. This story is just the best, perfect blend of humour , sex , action, emotions , the whole package.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Battle debrief by the Invictus crew? Did I miss it? Maybe I am just anxious.

Face to face A.A.R. with Charles should be interesting.

Did he say the Dragon March system was under his personal protection. Mr. Big Talk is back 😃

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If Rachel had been working in an up market clothes store she probably would have had a few items in her wardrobe that she would have regretted leaving in her hurried evacuation. A mention of those would have helped round her character.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 2 years ago

Alright! the AAR on the Invictus saving the day, should make Charles' eyes bug out, ... Rachel must join the crew, for one thing, they need a medic, ... but primarily they really need someone to research all the amazing things related to John and his magic cum. We need to know things, like why they were all so thirsty after the 1st load and 14 hours sleep. Great times ahead!!! ;-) TTFN

SpeedyPSpeedyPabout 2 years ago

while re reading i came about a technical typo the invictus was called assault carrier instead of assault cruiser

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meeting Rachel .... lots to learn ✨⭐✨

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Another routine day at the office, NOT! But it does seem like John has already assembled an outstanding crew and Rachael seems like a perfect addition on several levels. As always I applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and creative abilities in bringing it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every chapter is a 5 star and this one is no exception.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Well Dana did say she made room for three more in the ship so looking forward to seeing the others.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

So trators in the Terran Federation again?

texstertexsterabout 1 year ago
Good fun

I have embraced the power of the Invictus, so no notes on the wildly improbable and yet still incredibly entertaining space battle. Top marks,

However…a couple of questions for you - 1. Why did John have his helmet off while still on the battlefield on the station? Seems like he would be wearing it as they moved back towards the Kintark dropship.

2. When in the battle, there is mention of ships trying to get to the jump point so they can jump safely to FTL travel, but then when the reinforcements arrive, the Invictus spools up their Tachyon drive and jump from within the system. Wax that an error or does their FTL not follow the same rules?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

.... finish up saving Port Medea, capture a Kintark Carrier and save the day, take of for Olympus Station with Rachel, ... John and his girls have boo-coo Sex! then they give Rachel a limited tour of the Invictus, meet all the girls, and begin the 'interview, ... a consolidation chapter, but it was very enjoyable, thank you, ... ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec1about 1 year ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"It's probably time for us to be completely honest with you then,"

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith11 months ago

.... Calara is already researching to find the / those Dragon March Traitors, .... it's only a matter of time (and clearance level) ... ;-) ttfn

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

Poor Charles was so worried that he forgot that he talked to John a Capt. Maddox's picket fleet, not back at Jericho, a much closer distance to Port Media, but Charles didn't expect his old ship to have made it there yet either, ... fun chapter, stretched the new capabilities of the Invictus (and the Raptor) to their limits, ... and they saved Doctor Voss (hello Rachel), ... plus they got a Kintark drop ship for Dana to drool over, she'll love it, ... the Ashanth built statues to their Heroes, what will the T-Feds do? ... ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES