All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 038'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love ur writing

Thank you million times

Love this series

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor

You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Anticipation

Another fabulous chapter with another twist. I look forward to each chapter with anticipation, wondering what new plot twists and turns have been introduced. Waiting for each new chapter is similar to waiting for Friday's at 5. It never seems to get here fast enough but when it comes it is well worth the wait.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 8 years ago
A tip of an imaginary hat

A hot creative sex with multiple teen girls

wrapped in a carrying and trusting relationship

happening on board of a space battleship

in the middle of an adventurous journey

intertwined with battle tactic and analysis, combat action, engineering and gadgets, political conspiracies, medical research and mysterious abilities

and most of all - it all makes sense and has been logically explained!

You Sir have my deepest respect and admiration.

Thank you very much for sharing the inspiration.

hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 8 years ago
😁

Loving it more and more. The story is getting deeper and deeper. Please don't stop it before it has run its course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great mix in a fun story

Intregue, action, erotic alien sex, moral dilemmas, family camaraderie and bonding, character development, all set in a dangerously fun galactic fantasy. Damn!

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
Invictum Consciousness?

Okay, question. Is the psychometric armor on the invictus and body armor and dropship going to become self aware and become like a living ship? Will it have its own awareness cubicle in Alyssa's Mind? Will it have the same protective instincts as Alyssa when it comes to the crew and John? Will it be able to radically increase and channel Alyssa's psychic abilities? Soo many questions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
psychometric armor

I doubt that it will become sentient. Maybe that will change when John finds his power. The armor isn't tied into ships systems to "protect" him any way, it's plating on the outside of the hull if I remember correctly. I think the "Light" that was in place after the makeout session on the armor is just residual after effects from John's untapped psychic ability leaking out. I'm am interested to see how much more resilient it is after Alyssa turns it white. Not only will it be harder, but White will reflect incoming beam/light/laser damage better than black as it reflects all spectrum better even if the black is gloss.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
I hear you Anon: but---

The turning of the color from black to white indicates a possible mood change within the material. Alyssa working directly rather than through the machine has imparted different qualities to the material. And I agree, the glow was a reaction to the psychic energies of Jade and John...But a reaction may very well denote an intelligence. They did not interact with the invictum....it interacted with them, denoting purpose and at least some level of awareness. Just throwing out some teasers...fun to try and anticipate.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
Psychometric Armor

Also, Anon: The armor plating is connected to the ship via the capacitors, which are connected to the energy systems of the ship. So interaction is capable at that level as well as a psychic level. Again...just possibilities.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaalmost 8 years ago
In a "Third rock form the sun" episode...

The character played by John Lithgow is reading Dr. Suess's "Green Eggs and Ham." He reads out loud, "...I would not eat them in a box, I would not eat them with a fox, I would not eat green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am!" And he immediately exclaims, in a voice sounding like he's just understood quantum mechanics, "This man's a genius!!"

I can honestly say that I fee the same way, although with considerably more talent shown by the author (with no slight intended against Dr. Seuss).

Shine on you crazy diamond!

cittrancittranalmost 8 years ago
So here's some info you might find interesting, along with a few potential ideas

Interesting tech ideas:

http://www.popsci.com/metal-foam-stops-bullet-in-less-than-an-inch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_entropy_alloys

And in the spirit of 'adapting technology from other sources', I present the idea of Pulse Lasers from the BattleTech universe as replacements for standard 'sustained' laser beams.

Invictus tech upgrade suggestions (assuming ideas aren't already planned which would surpass them):

Lasers >> Pulse Lasers

*) reduced heat on barrels

*) less wasted energy on missed shots

*) armor plating which is melted away is then allowed to essentially 'flow' away from the targeted spot and re-solidify, instead of being turned into plasma emissions which act as ablative armor and decrease the damage inflicted, as would happen with continuous-beam weaponry

Actually, the BattleTech universe has some *very* interesting ideas on weaponry (from a lore standpoint). Interesting ideas like Area-Saturation weaponry (minelaying missiles), Particle-Projectile-Cannons (sort of like plasma, but arguably even more lethal), Micro Grenade Launchers (self-explanatory), 'Flaming Needlers' (think "flechette gun with self-igniting projectiles"), and the TSEMP Cannon (directed EMP weaponry).

There are some really neat ideas on the wiki:

http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Main_Page

o7

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Squeeze that Vice Admiral

Assuming that the research guys are the smartest the Terran Feds have then they should leverage him. They have a secret that he wants kept.

They have plenty of secrets that they are need to share soon. It is a quid pro quo but with a a trump card.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dana doesn't get to shine?

Why doesn't Dana get to explain the Kintark heatsink technology to TF R&D? John has consistently let his girls publicly show off their abilities (e.g., all of Alyssa, Calara and Dana with the Asanath), and less dramatically but consistently with the TF.

And I can't see a plot consistency with wanting to keep the TF weaponry weaker. It would cost the Invictians nothing but a bit of time. Dana should get some personal recognition from TF - hell, even sell it to them, that would be consistent with the story.

Maybe when the get back from Oceanus? They need to get back to Olympus shipyards / Gravitas (half a day) to get some armor and weapons (to be modified) for Rachel, and maybe for some further plot intrigue with Charles.

And since it sounds like I'm criticizing, I'll echo some of the previous commentors: I'm loving this story - Hot sex, complex plot intrigue and chatacters, good battle action. Just a great fantasy story all around. It's only because I'm so invested in it that I'd bother to comment about the minor issues I see.

slinkkyslinkkyalmost 8 years ago
Dana doesn't get to shine?

I'm assuming the heat sink technology wasn't sold because right now he believes there is a traitor and he'd really like to know who he can trust before he exposes such valuable information to someone who will misuse it and try to kill him for it. Once he knows whom he can trust the equation should change.

If he gets 20 million just for selling a dropshop... I can't imagine the kind of money he'd get from licensing that technology. It would make everything he's earned to this point look like potatoes. He's soon be as rich as Rachel's family.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
My question is:

I assume, with the increase in the power core, the issue with shield regeneration is heat buildup in the shield generators....perhaps heatsinks on the shield generators, or shield generator upgrades are in order? Possibly both? Shield regeneration seems a bit of a critical component.

slinkkyslinkkyalmost 8 years ago
What bugs me...

What troubled me is that both times that Dana tried to add a little bit of automation John freaked out thinking she's going to be adding AI. Then he meets a robot butler which would require a lot more discernment than her primitive automation and he doesn't even blink. He actually grins at Rupert without a trace of his previous AI paranois. Sure, robot butler. No big deal. Clearly not AI.

Why doesn't Dana get that level of trust? At least the second time when she set up the door security he knows that he already warned her once before and she must have remembered about his concerns, but he still got paranoid about what she might have done.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor

The robot butler isn't in charge of the invictus' weaponry. ;-)

ojanzi1ojanzi1almost 8 years ago
who to add next...

I note that you may have eluded to a media attaché later on down the track, however I am thinking that with all the new races John and his girls are meeting that maybe they will be in need of a communications officer sooner or later, maybe you could organise it so that you solve both those considerations with the same person, have you thought of introducing someone of a darker racial mix(a bit of a salute to the Lt O'Hara from Star Trek)maybe introduce someone without any initial physical limitations to see what kind of effect Johns cum has, alternately a scenario where one of the characters is catastrophically wounded and the addition of his seed helps to perhaps regrow a limb or some such, otherwise absolutely loving the storyline, find sometimes the BJ scenes getting a little bit 'same, same' but otherwise, oh yeah if the ship has cleaning robots, why doesn't it have food replicators and if Dana is such a genius has she thought of developing pulsar turrets!!

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
In response to Cittran

Thanks for the link. I love Battletech, and the Warrior series of books by Michael Stackpole is one of my favourites. I played a lot of the old MechWarrior games, so I'm very familiar with pulse lasers, PPCs etc.

I'll have a think about pulse lasers, but I love beams, they are just awesomely cool in space combat!

Inevitable_Inevitable_almost 8 years ago
Great Chapter

Couple of grammar notes

"Rachel had got used to be encircled in John's arms "

"This is how we got healed when we were badly injured"

The use of "got" in those sentences is very awkward, it should ,probably be become in the first and were in the second.

"The blonde shivered with excitement as she thrilled to his words"

Couple of missing words in this sentence.

Otherwise I'm really enjoying the story and hoping that lit approves the next chapter in 11 hours.

@slinkky, it's probably a complex VI, not an AI.

@PussylickersRus I had been thinking something else with that development but your thoughts make a lot more sense.

@Anon Regarding Dana, at this point it would make far more sense for John to go into business selling her inventions and becoming a military contractor, he would as Slinkky says, quickly become one of the richest people in the galaxy.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
Story inconsistency

I am a bit confused how the new battle tech armor can actively vector away projectiles but has no effect on swords or daggers? Specifically, the warboss fight in the hanger when John was impaled. Just a thought. LOVE the story! Write faster!!!! LOL

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Message for Cittran

I saw your comments on earlier chapters where you picked up some mistakes. Thanks a lot for those! I've redone chapter 12, fixing the dodgy punctuation and correcting the name mix up. I'll redo 14 and 17 next.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
To Inevitable

Thanks for picking up those mistakes, I've updated my master document, and will submit an edited version at some point.

Chapter 39 has been through the first round of approvals, which usually means its up on the site within about 24 hours, so hopefully you'll be able to read it by the weekend. :-)

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Selling Dana's inventions and her not being able to show them off:

John is already extremely wealthy, so there's no great need for them to sell her inventions. The easiest way he could make truly obscene amounts of money is collect up all the high tech specialist research from all the races, have Dana reverse engineer it all, then flog all the inventions to all the races.

However, with the galaxy being in a state of turmoil as it is, they don't really know who they can and can't trust. They think there's traitors in Terran High Command, and they suspect their supposed allies, the Ashanath, are keeping things from them. Having a tech advantage over everyone helps them punch way above their weight, which is something John wouldn't want to give up.

It's a good point though, and I might touch on that in one of the upcoming chapters to clarify.

Regarding Dana getting to show off to Terran Scientists. She doesn't really have an ego about her tech inventions, and she feels no real sense of loyalty to the Terran Federation (what did they ever do for her, growing up as an orphan?). Her loyalties are with John, and her new family aboard the Invictus, so she's not too bothered about getting praise from some random scientist guys she's never met before.

They enjoyed the Award ceremony, but mainly due to being the centre of attention and for the novelty of it all. It's only Calara who still feels strong ties to the Terran Federation military (and John of course, as their leader).

Hope that makes it a bit clearer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Speed Matters

Responding to PussyLickersRus

The way I think this system would work is by reacting to a highly granular instantaneous change in the magnetic map. The armour is smart as well as reactive.

A bullet is small and approaches fast. It gets stopped.

Larger objects moving slower are not stopped.

They would not be able to aim or even pick up their rifles for example without that type of discrimination in the system.

Just not an issue, not how I understood the system.

Inevitable_Inevitable_almost 8 years ago
little bit of battle confusion

"she ramped up the power to the retro-thrusters, and the Invictus seemed to groan with protest as she pulled up the nose. They narrowly avoided a direct head on collision, but the ships still clipped each other, the starboard side of the topdeck screeching in protest as it dragged along the underbelly of the enemy ship."

Shouldn't she be dropping the nose if the collision hits the top of the Invictus? It could be upside down but I don't think you say that at any point. Just looking for some clarification.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor

I replied once to this already, but something ate my reply...

I imagined that with all the manoeuvring that they were coming at each other upside down to make it a bit more interesting. I probably should have made that clearer, or alternatively used the "pushed the nose down" option instead. I'll take a look and do a bit of a rewrite to make it easier to visualise what's going on.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Soooo good

I am enjoying your story very much. Dawn ; )

miklosfairmiklosfairover 6 years ago
When are any 'little' crew members arriving?

John has frequently mentioned starting a family of his own. With all the sex, why hasn't any of the women gotten pregnant? What kinds of contraception are used in the future?

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 6 years ago
Surprising

When I started reading this story I wasn't sure if I would continue reading what started out seeming to be a great male fantasy fulfilled story. The creative scene and character building has proven to make this so much more than I originally thought it would be, and I find myself binge reading. Thanks for a great story and wonderful characters.

DaddysLilKatDaddysLilKatalmost 6 years ago
I really LOVE this story!

I really love this story so far. I have one very small problem: the shortsightedness that Rachel had doesn't make sense. Someone who is shortsighted or nearsighted sees better the closer something is to them. It doesn't make sense that she would need her glasses to read the holograph. I'm nearsighted and I only need my glasses to drive.

Like I said, I really love this story so far and I don't mean to nitpick. You just seem open to other people who have problems with your grammar or when you put the wrong name.

Maybe I read it wrong or it wasn't clear but if Rachel was nearsighted then she would have needed glasses on all the time except to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re: DaddysLilKat

Nearsightedness goes well beyond what you're describing; many nearsighted people have it to such an extreme that without corrective lenses they need to bring a book to the tip of their nose to make out individual letters. It doesn't mean that they can see close things just fine and only have trouble at a distance, it just means they need to be closer to something than someone with average vision- the degree of difficulty is different for everyone.

McLovin6787McLovin6787over 5 years ago
re: re: DaddysLilKat

what Anonymous said, I'm nearsighted as well and anything further than 3 inches from the tip of my nose gets blurry without my glasses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
John busy with oneon girl and Alyssia with 5

Girl on girl action three lesbians can lick themselves at the same time. Girls taking turns facefucking Alyssia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Being & Choice

In chapter 38, Rachel and John share a beautiful exchange of words (ch38, p.4):

John laughed with amusement. "It looks like you might be running a finishing school in your spare time," he said to Rachel with a smile. "Would you prefer me to speak this way, too?" Rachel asked him anxiously, looking up to where he sat in the Commander's chair. He got up and walked down the steps of the command podium, and she rose to join him. He opened his arms to embrace her, and she gladly accepted, her heavily swollen belly brushing against him after her late evening supper. "I'm not going to dictate what accent you use," he said, smiling down at her gently as he held her in his arms. "You've had a troubled past, and I know there's some things you're not telling me about, but whether you decide to share them with us eventually is entirely up to you." Rachel looked up at him with surprise, and he leaned down to kiss her comfortingly on the cheek. "Joining us as you have, is a fresh start for you. You can decide to keep hold of things from your past, like Calara with her lovely family, or start over, like Alyssa, Dana and Jade have. Be the Rachel that you want to be; whether that's a completely new person, or keeping elements of your old life," he said, empowering her with the decision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No time for vacations

The whole galaxy is going to hell and they take a vacation !!!!! This is not going to end well. smh

As for the AI attack when everything was sooo peaceful, something tells me we have not seen the last of Vice Admiral Von Brandt or AI ships.

Very compelling writing style, I can't put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Soap Opera.

First off. WHITE, why the HELL white? There are so many reasons why white is a bad color in the context of this Story. Next Your story is starting to Veer off the Sci-fi Smut Action story into Soap Opera. UGH. Lastly Literotica is THE PITS OF HELL, for reading longer Novels and Novellas. This story is really starting to drag with all of the extraneous BS you are throwing in. I love your writing, you can REALLY write some awesome stuff. This Story was starting to get really enthralling - Sci-fi Space Battles, some awesome melee combat and some really HOT sex scenes. Now you are starting with relationships and jealousy and other Distractions. It's like you really have lost

your Plot.

FVLL3NFVLL3Nover 3 years ago
Response to Soap Opera

First off I wanna say if you think the emotional context among other things that's being added is bad you might wanna leave because it will get far worse for you. Two, all these happenings have their reasons in this story and very rarely are the sex scenes and "soap opera" moments just for the hell off it. Hell none of the "soap opera" moments are. This story would literally get boring with just space fighting and sex with over 100 chapters. You might wanna go read something like Missing Dragon if you think this is "extraneous bs"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Felicity or the TFNN reporter? Any bets on who will be recruited first. 😃

What a way to start a vacation, an ambush by AI warship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
belly button

this relates to ch. 39 page 1 how in hell would Jade have a belly button? No heart, no blood, but a belly button. give me a break!

DivwayDivwayover 3 years ago

Have not stopped reading from the 1st chaper. It is an addictive read. Fantastic plots. Wonderful characters. Good and bad. The interplay and the way the girls are evolving wth John. It is I suppose a fantasy most men alive today would deam of.

Telfor, you are a craftsman in the writing of this story. Thanks for whats been written so far. I will add more comments for each story along with the 5 star rating it desreves each time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
About belly button

She is a copy of Alyssa's body

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@tefler

I just wanted to say that I love this story. Rereading again before getting to the chapters new to me (130+), but as this is the first chapter outside of the 4 books, I just want to say in this chapter comment section that I hope you will continue to put them in book form at some point (probably like 15 of them at this point, more to come! :D ).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story! I know this is Literotica but the story is so good that sometimes the sex gets in the way! Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Talk about "Bad Timing". Just when they are about to get robots to help out with chores .... an AI ship attacks! So is that out the window now?

The Invictus now outclasses all Federation ships of a similar size. Now they are looking at a possible challenge to Battleships? What if the shields had recharged?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

This epic tale has great and memorable characters, both good ones and the bad ones, it also well crafted dialog, especially the various girls with John! But sometimes the tech, gear, environment of outer space are all just a bit off... not too badly... just something that a rewrite some years from now might correct... -- And after Doctor Rachel gives John and the girls a bit more knowledge about the effects of Progenitor psychic cum on Terran females, I would think that Alyssa and John (maybe some or all of the others) would discuss targeting a few new additions to the crew based on the ship's needs, and the candidate's relative skill sets... security / combat, intel / computers / communications, night shift crew, extra-back up personnel, etc... Great mind stretching sci-fi was lots of sexy erotica, so, thank you so much... more please! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay, ok .... I admit it 😖 I'm an addict

Is there a support group for readers addicted to this story 💥🔥✨

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Gets more intriguing. Was that an AI vessel an accident, unlikely, or an attempt to get rid of them initiated by Peter Koeman's call where Alyssa confirmed they were going direct to Oceans so the trap was primed. Still wonder how they can be pulled out of hypee warp unless they are being tracked.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

Wow, attacked by an AI controlled cruiser while enroute to a vacation planet, Oceanus, and the heroic gang does need a break, ... and they need a safe place to upgrade the ships' armor, and also to upgrade the heatsinks in the raptor too, .... and whatever else Dana can think to do while on a vacation, ... and she works damn fast, ... '-) TTFN

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

I’ve always wondered if the girls go to sleep so fast because Jone orders them to sleep so they just sleep? This is especially so with Jade and even more so when she just joined.

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Ah, thanks guys!" Dana said, beaming at them happily.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith11 months ago

Wow, a two-week long vacation on an island, with dolphins, sword instruction, robot chefs, sun, beach and bikini's, ... all yummy! (I have hopes that Dana will build a sandcastle), ... and they'll get to upgrade the Invictus (now black) Armor to match the Raptor's all white Alyssium, but shaped one more time so it will be that much stronger and more adamant, ... also, they now have evil AI space cruisers running amok, what's next? ;-) ttfn

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot11 months ago

"...life doesn't have to be so dangerous." Why does this feel like the Sword of Damocles hovering over their heads?

I thoroughly enjoy the imagery you evoke through your word play. I think the ratings are going off the charts!

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 plus about 20 attaboys and 10 thumbs up (for the girls.

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

Don't you hate it when everyone gangs up on you. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES