All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 040'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
slinkkyslinkkyalmost 8 years ago
Our Side

My biggest surprise of this chapter was when John said, "I'm not sure the Terran Federation is 'our' side any more." I was already thinking that myself, but I had no idea he was ready to consider the idea. Since he's been a Federation officer for so long I wasn't expecting him to be able to reach that conclusion until he was forced. I am proud of him for getting ahead of the prospective. Perhaps it is the natural mindset for a Progenitor...

I was also surprised by Rachel's revelation that the girls require John's cum to be immortal. Though retrospectively this makes sense out of how the girls responded to thoughts of John's death. His survival is very literally their survival. Protecting him ensures their immortality and they will eventually die without him. I missed that foreshadowing although you broadly hinted to it with John's thought about why it didn't make sense to him. Now we have heard the rebuttal of their biology.

From this revelation came another. Since the girls would lose their immortality without him it completely destroys one of my pet theories. I am... well, disappointed, but it isn't a bad thing. Now I'm just completely puzzled by something and will look forward eagerly to the eventual resolution.

Regarding an unanswered question from Rachel's presentation, it shouldn't be even remotely surprising that John naturally has the same regenerative (and life extending) properties for which the girls require his cum. He is the source of that biological agent after all. He should be able to produce it whenever his body requires.

slinkkyslinkkyalmost 8 years ago
One more thing...

Rachel made an interesting point about how his method of transforming a girl is quite possibly different from the usual Progenitor.

The usual Progenitor might not spend a whole two weeks filling a single girl's belly like John does. If not, then perhaps he is doing far more than necessary. Perhaps the same result could come from giving far smaller or less frequent doses over that time. Or perhaps it would require the transformation period to take longer.

Another possibility is that the result is different if the Progenitor does not devote himself so strongly to a single mate for that time. Perhaps the usual Progenitor's mates do not physically change at all because they just don't get enough of the transformative agent. Perhaps they are less loyal, less intelligent or less physically adept. Perhaps that explains how John's mother was able to break away from her Progenitor owner for a time.

Or maybe both methods are used. A small amount of cum to merely ensure the loyalty of disposable shock-troops or the intensive two week process for key personnel to command those shock-troops and other important positions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Slow

To be completely honest with you about this one as much as i found the whole triple helical dna part interesting i felt like the rest (pages 2-5) were just about sex, for this unbalancing with regarding to the storieline is just boring and self sabotages the point of this chapter.i feel like we already know there are good at tactical simulations and weapon handling, y do we need more pages dedicated to the same thing. I feel like if you keep going in the story like this chapter we are really not going to progress that much in the story.i suppose i just find it frustrating that i wait soo long for a new chapter and all there is is sex in it with very little story progession.

thalt992000thalt992000almost 8 years ago
Loved it

The break you took seemed to help. It felt fresh and I loved it love break down of Rachel's report. Also glad you did bring up how the terrains have had a dark past and may be having some issues in the rank possibly high officers corrupted by the progenitors or just corrupt in general but at the same time pointing out that if it came down to it John doesn't want to flight them. It also showed Calara doesn't like the thought of going against her family if she has to but also showed the they are still their our person.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
In response to Slinky

Interesting speculations, but I won't comment on them as it will be too hard to avoid giving spoilers.

I'm curious about your unanswered questions, but I'm sure you'll let me know as you read the following chapters. :-)

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
In response to Thalt992000 (and anon at the end)

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

This was a curious chapter, in that I wrote the first couple of pages before I got ill, then took up the rest of it a week later after recovering.

That probably led to Anons criticism below about the second half being boring. I wanted to try and gently ease them out of the two week break without throwing in anything crazy yet, plus this chapter was mostly about Rachel's show and tell.

I disagree about the target shooting scene though. It showed the results of nearly two weeks solid training on Oceanus, as well as Rachel going from absolute novice to expert marksman. Even Calara and Dana hadn't taken shooting that seriously before, so it was useful to show their improvement too. That's also the first time they've worked together in a group like that, and it was important groundwork for future chapters.

With regard to the sex... They just found out that screwing him makes them immortal. I actually think I toned their gratitude down a little. ;-)

Rest assured though, Chapter 41 gets things going again, and as I submitted it yesterday, it will probably be up on the site by about Tuesday.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you!!

Thank you for this amazing chapter!!

I'm happy you are well again, but it was a long wait for this chapter. Reading felt like getting a "fix" after a dry spell ;-)

As always each new chapter opens a myriad of new possibilities for twists and turns in the plot and in the development of the characters. Pure genious! And all we humble readers can do is eagerly await the next chapter.

R.W.

cittrancittranalmost 8 years ago
For those who might wish for an analogy to the major reveal here:

In computer terms, John is able to rewrite the BIOS and the OS of the girls, set a new 'factory default', and then install DeepFreeze, so that every time they get another dose, they get reset back to the new default.

Except that in this case, repeated resets don't fuck with the data's integrity. They actually continuously prevent degradation.

slinkkyslinkkyalmost 8 years ago
Too much sex?

Anon complained that there was too much sex and that it got in the way of the story progression he desires. I'd just like to throw my own viewpoint into contention with his.

Obviously I love the story progression. Lord knows I write whole essays on the subject. I write way too much about it honestly. If it wasn't for the plot I probably wouldn't still be reading it after 40 chapters since any amount of sex acquires an aura of sameness if the characters aren't evolving in an interesting story.

Contrarily, the sex is very important to me. I am reading this story on a site devoted to stories that have sex. I come to this site for sexy stories or else I'd read stories on a different site or just buy a novel from one of my favorite authors. I read a lot of non-sex stories. If the sex in this story gets sidelined I will be very disappointed since I'm getting that sort of story elsewhere.

When I started reading this story there was a lot of sex in the first few chapters. It was just BJs, but they were lovingly written and very hot BJ scenes. I stuck around long enough to get to the story because I enjoyed the likable characters and the sex they have. That is the heart of this story. I am disappointed when a chapter's sex scene is too cursory.

Thank you reading.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor

Interesting counter-point, thanks Slinkky. :-)

slinkkyslinkkyalmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous

If you don't find the girls distinctive outside of their skillset, then I'm not going to try to convince you to enjoy the story. After 40 chapters I figure nothing is going to change your mind I'm replying because I am curious why you are still reading 40 chapters into a story that makes you barf. That seems nonsensical. I hope you'll reply, but if not, then I have a suggestion for you.

If you are enjoying the action of this story, but hate the theme and extremely submissive girls, then I thoroughly encourage you to start reading anything by Larry Correia. There's a strong similarity in the way he writes action, but I will admit that Correia is better at it. If you like Fantasy, then read his Son of the Black Sword series. If you like contemporary fantasy read the Monster Hunters series. For 1930s Noir Fantasy read the Grimnoir Chronicles. For Mercenary vs Illuminati action read the Dead Six series. He can handle every one of those different genres with equal ease. The only thing that doesn't change is his ability to write tactical and realistic battles combined with interesting and hard-bitten characters. The books have varying levels of romance, but no graphic sex.

Here's are a few links:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Correia

http://www.amazon.com/Larry-Correia/e/B002D68HL8

slinkkyslinkkyalmost 8 years ago
My last post

My last reply suddenly seems like a non-sequitor. I was replying to a harsh attack by an Anonymous which is no longer there. Tefler has previously said he doesn't delete those so I assume it was deleted by a mod. I probably should have just ignored the post.

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Its just trolling - don't worry about it

There's some idiot, who keeps leaving weird comments on a story for a genre he obviously hates. I welcome positive criticism, as it helps me develop as a writer, but he'd have me rewrite the entire theme of the story, which is obviously ludicrous. I've tried having a discussion with this guy, but he's just trolling, so now he doesn't get to post.

I can tell his comments within the first line or so, his writing style and complaints are instantly recognisable. I just delete them instantly now, without bothering to read his tedious monologues.

CalliasCalliasalmost 8 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for another great episode!

In this series, the characters are great, the plot is interesting, the action is exciting, and the pacing (the mix of character development, sex, backstory, action, plot development and side quests) is perfect.

Please keep writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't feed the trolls

Hi Tefler, I'm glad you've started ignoring the troll. Some folks just get their jollies pissing others off. If he doesn't like the story, he can go write his own.

I have really enjoyed the story and am amazed at your output. Keep up the great work! I eagerly await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i just dont understand some of the feedback.... AKA - JohnJones' (my own) opinions

This is FOURTY chapters into a SINGLE continuous story, please allow that to sink in for a moment. If you dont like the plot, events, or minutiae of a story... where should the line, between having issues with a given chapter (or the entire story) and deliberately trolling a chapter to belittle it (and/or its author by extension), be drawn?

If there is no requirement to read and give a literary critique of an author's work, at what point should a criticism of a fundamental mechanism/basic building-block of that work (every chapter of Three Square Meals is part of the same work/story, and each chapter is created inside of the story's Cannon/fundamental principles), be considered an unfounded or baseless personal pinion of of that work?

One of the most important elements of this story is that the connection that each woman has with John (who is literally not human) makes her a better version of herself, and as the bonds connecting the two (and between each woman) get stronger, each woman becomes an even better version of themselves (with the assumption that each woman will eventually become the most perfect version of themselves possible. This process has taken place with EVERY character. The first time we (the reader) were exposed to it, it was a strange anomaly. The second time, it was a random fluke. When the third woman experienced the same process, it became a part of this story's CANON.

If we (the reader of any story) feel that a basic premise of a story is beyond our ability to suspend our disbelief, it is OUR responsibility (as objective readers) to stop reading that story. I don't read stories about deliberately cuckolding a partner, the inherent lies associated with that betrayal are personally a POWERFUL trigger of anger and aggression, and any negative response i felt reading one would be my own fault. Similarly, any negative feedback i gave would be entirely inappropriate.

As a British cousin of mine once said ... If its not your cup of tea, put the cup down. If you drink it and get sick, its your own bloody fault. This story IS my proverbial Cup of Tea. Thank you Tefler for continuing to create this world for us (your readers.) While I dont have a Literotica account, if i did you would be at the top of my Favorites list.

Any responces to this (ridiculously long) post can be tagged @JohnJones if you want to catch my attention... and if I've angered any Trolls, please feel free to keep your negativity to yourselves and stick to reading stories you ACTUALLY enjoy reading... life is rasier that way lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant as always can't wait till we can get to read the next chapter

OnefortheroadOnefortheroadalmost 8 years ago
Detractors

I also am glad you are feeling well again. The anon comments are at best ridiculous. I for one wish I had one tenth of your ability to put pen to paper. I would have to delete all disparaging comments for their lack of ability. In all likelihood the neg comments are a small man's way of feeling big. Pity them.

A thought came to me after reading this chapter. Since the women are immortal is there a possibility that his mother may still be alive and they find her in their later travels. Just wondering.

My personal feelings regarding this chapter is it filled a need to take the time to show in detail what transpired during their vacation away from the personal time they spent with each other. The girl's target practice and his sword training play an integral part in this adventure and their continued survival and successes.

Looking forward to the next 40 chapters. Thanks again for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
to quote the great Darth Vader...

Most Impressive....!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was awesome

Inevitable_Inevitable_almost 8 years ago
comments and replies to people

@Tefler, really enjoyed the chapter, I disagree with the first anon on the chapter being slow and I really enjoyed the shooting range display, looking forward to seeing that kind of thing in a real fight(as well as curious about the armour nameplating). I also was caught completely by surprise when it came to the bridge crew shift although I have no idea why as it makes a lot of sense. Although it could become a bit awkward if they ever have to fight with someone not in the know on the bridge.

@Slinkky, I think you're reading a bit much into John's comments, I think it was partly to be a peacemaker and partly because his concerns at the moment have a more specific scope than how the Federation operates, he also has a family that he is responsible for and they would clearly rank over the Federation in his considerations. I don't see John doing anything against the Federation pre-emptively. They are all still Terrans if nothing else.

Regarding your pet theory, If it's what I think it is, I don't think it's actually been destroyed as there is no particular reason you have to think it a human lifespan.

I'm about 99% sure you're wrong about John's healing based on what's been said before, although how the mechanism actually works I have no idea.

I also disagree on small sex scenes, sometimes it makes far more sense and while I do enjoy Tefler's writing style, there is only so many ways to describe similar acts without a specific motivation behind it. Hence why it made perfect sense in this chapter.

On a general note, as long as the story stays internally consistent, I have no issues with how the universe works, especially in a sci-fi/fantasy realm

basurabasuraalmost 8 years ago
Long lives vs inmortality. And reactions

Unlike previous comments I wouldn't call them immortals, since they are dependent on him to keep extending their lives, they can still die by physical trauma (accidental or not) and there may exist some "progenitor disease" they aren't inmune to or something else unknown yet.

Aside from that, I think Calara and Rachel hadn't considered all the consequences from that. Alyssa, Dana and Jade don't have a family outside the ship, Rachel may not care much about hers, but (barring accident) Calara will outlive every single member of her family. Did she even consider that?

slinkkyslinkkyalmost 8 years ago

@Inevitable_: I didn't mean that John would take pre-emptive action against the Federation. He said that he would not do that and I believe him. I believe that he now thinks of the Federation more as an ally he is fond of than as his own people.

John's healing (and strength), based on what I've seen, actually appears to be psychic in nature. He seems to draw energy from all the girls to whom he is bonded and uses that psychic energy to enhance his strength and ability to heal. That is why he never noted unusual strength or healing ability during his very active military career. Personally I find it bizarre that he'd heal himself using a method that is different from how he can heal others, but there may be a very good reason for that which will be revealed later.

@basura: How about "potential immortality"? Nothing in the universe is truly immortal. All that has form will be broken. Even stars die. You'll pardon us for using the shorthand since the true thing cannot exist in the world we know.

I sincerely doubt that Calara has yet thought about outliving all of her old family. I don't think that will bother he too much though. Sure she'll outlive them, but as the youngest child that doesn't even terribly strange. What is strange is that she'll still be young when it happens. Once it gets through to her I believe it will be okay though since her new family is going to live as long as she does.

Inevitable_Inevitable_almost 8 years ago

@slinkky I don't know about strength, there's no particular indication that his super strength is related to anything psychic. It could easily be a biological result from persistent sexual activity or something else along those lines. I haven't seen any indication that the girls get tired from his extreme use of strength. It's also possible that it was a dormant state in his psyche until he had the need to save the girls which unlocked the ability. How he heals himself is of course the million dollar question and I'm still expecting the realization to be especially troubling to him, although he did somehow avoid using Dana's energy as she was also wounded.

Calara is of course the interesting outlier of the 5 girls but at the same time, we're 40 chapters, 6 real months and somewhat less than 6 months in story time, it's a long time before her not aging would become noticeable to her family, 10+ years at a minimum. So aside from her own realization, I can't see it being a story point for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No Hurry

Build your world at your own speed, some of us appreciate the story more than the wank. Personally I'm disabled, paraplegic, little willy no worky no more, but I still enjoy the stories here, (well some of them, some are utter garbage) but every once in a while you find a gem in the trash heap. So if you feel the need to take a chapter now and then to flush out your world or your characters or your science, go for it. There will always be haters, doesn't matter what you write. It could be Pulitzer winning material and there will always be some schmuck who's only comment is "it's shite" You already have an outline done, of different species to visit to upgrade the ship into it's final juggernaut form, at this point at 40 chapters in, i'm assuming that it's kinda taken on a life of it's own. Let it breathe, if it takes a breath, its ok to break from the action now and then. Anyone who's been in the military will tell you 95+% of the time its boredom, John is lucky to have willing women to wile away the hours with. Well enough babbling, just don't worry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
John's Mom

I had a thought when I read the part about the girls being immortal. If John's mom is still alive and still with his father, she would not have aged as well and would be the same age as when she had him. Wondering if a family reunion is in the works?

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Regarding John's mother

A few people have speculated on what happened to John's mother and whether she is still alive, what age she would be, and if she is still in thrall to a Progenitor. I'd love to be able to join in the discussion, but I'd end up giving away spoilers.

Rest assured, I've thought about it at length, and I hope you'll enjoy the reveals when I finally get there!

Chapter 41 has gone through the first round of approvals, so I think it will be up on the site by tomorrow. I've also nearly finished chapter 42, so I'll pass that onto my editors later today.

Hope you're enjoying the long weekend.

Tefler

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 8 years ago
PET PEEVE

People who understand the author and recognize his story patterns, coming on here and giving away spoilers.

Second Pet Peeve: People like me who are impatient for "the REST of the story" LOL

TeflerTefleralmost 8 years agoAuthor
In response to Pet Peeve

It amazes me how perceptive some of the guesses have been on the comments (not specifically regarding John's mother, I'm thinking of some ages ago).

Your observation about story patterns is an interesting one, because I give away lots of little clues usually, but often nothing completely blatant, so I find it astonishing how accurate people are sometimes. I remember one comment practically outlining what I had in mind for the next 15 or 20 or so chapters.

When that happens, I don't normally change my mind on the plot, and let things pan out the way I originally intended. If you do see things unfolding the way you predicted, then well done you! I'll try and credit people if I do use their ideas, and some of that will be coming up in the next few chapters.

gregsjlngregsjlnalmost 8 years ago
YUP

loving this story loving the storyline it's well paced and not sex filled

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Another great chapter with all this new information gave me an idea if u want to use that a new crew member would be older so can describe her becoming younger again with her be older she can be their cheif since she would of had more time to try and make different types of food

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
I missed a few chapers

I need to find out about Rachel and the Progenetors? I'm still very envious of John I woildntknow where to put two more balls but keeping them empty, whata dilemma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

You once again have wowed me with you imagination. Love love love this story. Thank you. Dawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Glad

I'm so glad the Invictus finally got a science officer. I think that her investigations are going to be a huge positive addition to the story.

Now John just needs a public relations officer and a business manager... and maybe a lawyer. A hot, sexy lawyer... yeah. They wouldn't need to be core members of the crew, just re-occurring characters like Calara's family and Charles.

taco1085taco1085almost 5 years ago
yup yup yup

a 900 lb tiger, breaking in the new girl, the telepathic contact with all the girls and John getting stronger... can't wait to see what else happens in this story... great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rachel's DNA Summary & John's Guilt, Worries, & Doubts

In chapter 40, Rachel offers her initial DNA (hereditary) presentation (pp2-3): "You can show us your presentation in the briefing room, if that works for you?" John asked her considerately ... "So we're immortal?" Alyssa asked in a whisper, her hushed voice full of awe."

John’s Guilt, Worries, & Doubts

Guilt (ch40, p3): Alyssa nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, exactly! I've been trying for so long to make him stop feeling guilty about the 'change', and the way we've all been modified. Then along you come and fix it all in one go," she explained with delight. "The 'gift'," Rachel said, smiling as she nodded her understanding. Alyssa gave the brunette another tight hug before she exclaimed, "All his guilt is gone now! You've convinced him that what he did for us was an incredibly good thing, something I've been failing to accomplish, no matter how many heartfelt talks we've had about it" ... I saw a chance to ease his guilt. Based on what you've told me about the Progenitors ....

Worries (ch112, p5-6): She gazed into his eyes and linked her wrists behind his neck. "I know... but you worry too much" ... She gave him a beaming smile as she shook her head. "XO is temporarily relieving you of command. You're taking a break ....

Doubts (ch119, p5-6): Alyssa brushed his hand with her fingers. "I know you still have some lingering doubts about recruiting me and the girls... So I asked Rachel to work out what would have happened if you hadn't intervened in our lives" ... He nodded his emphatic agreement, then looked around at all the women watching him, finally understanding the massive impact he'd made in all their lives. Focusing on Rachel, he gave her a grateful smile. "Thank you for the presentation. It was awful to think about what might have happened to all of you if we'd never met... but I needed to hear it."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
birth control

you ever going to mention it now there's a doctor!?

FVLL3NFVLL3Nover 3 years ago
Regarding broth control

I think it is veiled like their appearance change was. So they haven't noticed yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Immortal crew

Is that why this space Odyssey is almost 5 years and still going.

I get the feeling that improvements will continue as the crew gets more experience.

KaluminosKaluminosalmost 3 years ago

I like the story overall, but the triple stranded DNA bit that is introduced in this chapter kinda annoys me. I understand that it is a science fantasy story and doesn’t need to be completely scientifically correct, but that’s just not how DNA works. Since Tefler seems to understand the topic at least a bit (there’s talk about Telomeres in one of the later chapters), i don’t quite understand why this was necessary. Having the additional genetic information on a new chromosome or an entirely different genetic molecule would have been far more believable. As it is, it’s an unnecessary annoyance in an otherwise great read.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

Amazing story, although I do get a little tired of the extended sex descriptions. I just skip over some to get on with the main story, which is more than excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the story and writing but ARRGGG. Its MAGAZINES, not clips...cring

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They are now the immortal super six .... once John is alive. If he were to die then ..... lets follow Alyssa and not think about it.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

This is my ump-teenth reread of this highly addictive story and as it is Christmas Eve, 2021 for me right now... And Tef's fine erotic sci-fi adventure opus has been in publication since December of 2015, so, for SIX (6) years now! That's a pretty nice X-mas gift, thank you M. Tefler, Best Wishes and Happy Holidays! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dont get me wrong, i love this story. But the sex scenes are getting very repetitive. I wonder if we'll see anything like John screwing jade in her tiger form. That would definitely spice this up

caveman21936caveman21936almost 2 years ago

It might be nice to have one or two women in John's harem who do not like anal sex. 1, not all readers like anal. 2, it would help show that John respects his women's sexual preferences and that he does not arbitrarily impose his own preferences on all his women. It might help alleviate his guilty conscience.

Personally, I like stories that emphasize consent. I like it when one character allows another to say "no" to something. It would be nice to see someone not being forced to eat broccoli. It was nice to see John not trying to teach Alyssa and Dana to swim by throwing them into the deep end of the pool before they were ready. It was nice to see John respect Jade's aversion to handguns. I think it would also be nice to see an example of respecting boundaries in the bedroom. Let there be one character who has one sexual thing she does not want to do, and let the other characters allow her not to participate in that one thing. Anal sex would be a good candidate activity to dislike. Spanking would be another.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

Argh. I have to back up Anonymous here. Magazines are boxes for holding ammunition. These might be a big armoured section in a battle ship that is full of shells or a little box that has cartridges stacked on top of each other that then slots into a gun. A clip is exactly that, a bent bit of flat metal that allow the rims at the back of the cartridges to slide in so they are all clipped together. This is then held in the top of the box magazine that permanently fixed in a gun and those cartridges in the clip are all pushed down into the magazine in one go.

A magazine is NOTHING like a clip and vice versa. A wheelbarrow hold dirt and a semi trailer holds dirt but they are not the same thing, are not used in the same way and can’t do the same things but the wheelbarrow can be used to load the truck just like a clip loads a magazine.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

@Caveman. I disagree. The entire story is John changing the girls for a set job, sex and murderous soldiers and then John resisting the urge, perverting the malicious intent of the changes and for the next hundred or more episodes feeling guilty about it to the point of me skipping parts of the story.

So cutting bit out because a character doesn’t like a sex act defeats the entire story premise. Jade not liking guns is an inbuilt core make up. Jade already doesn’t change like normal girls and there is a reason and it comes out in 90 episodes or so.

Also if readers don’t like a sex act then they shouldn’t read the story instead of changing the story that everyone else likes. Also it’s a pointless complaint and request as the story is up to 155 chapters as of now so nothing can be changed in chapter 40.

Also the story is another 20 chapters ahead on his Paterson paid site rather than free Literotica and you would have to signup there and complain early to get anything added or deleted because it’s set in stone once it gets to the free site.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Good, this chapter had little excitement although it always feels as though anything could happen at any time but it was excellent in incorporating Rachel into the team. 5 from me.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

-- The trip to Maliri space has lots of sex, of course, and then an awesome firing demo by the girls, then with John too, ... finally there be the Jade Tiger, ... wow, .... that was fun, .... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm quite glad to see I'm not the only one who has wondered if we're gonna see some progenitor-on-tiger action :D

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Terran Federation High Command can go fuck themselves for all I care.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot10 months ago

A preview of the next boarding attempt? The 'Sword of Damocles' is more than quivering in anticipation....

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

skippersdadskippersdad6 months ago

Now that is a really big pussy. 900 #.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

"Holy F*** indeed, .... Jade is so cool, .... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 2 months ago

... bedroom sex and traing room(s) sex, ... firing range fun, swimming and working out, .... a blonde, a couple of brunettes, a redhead, ... and a lovely 900lb Jade Tiger, ... John lives an interesting life, .... and then there is all the psychic stuff, .... all while flying around in a modified Assault Cruiser (Invictus) ,,,, So, lots of hot sex and Space Battles, means lots of fun stuff for Tef to write about, ... ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6813 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES