All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 091'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
Jbro123Jbro123over 6 years ago

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA - Finally.

SO GOOD, MUCH JUICY DETAILS!

Thank you Tefler - I've been sitting here hitting refresh all evening hoping that this would pop up.

Have 5 gold stars.

BigDog167BigDog167over 6 years ago
Loved it,

but did not understand the ending. I know I must have missed something but it did not make sense to me. I will try in the next few days to go back and read chapter 90 again and see what I forgot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

I love the story but I did not understand the ending I guess maybe that's the point of a cliff hanger, just to keep you guessing.

YazvanYazvanover 6 years ago
Loved it

If I'm reading this right Jade turned into a copy of Dana. Which means John has fully unlocked Jade's transformation ability. Another amazing chapter Tefler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
About chapter 91 and other things.

Well, Finally. It has been a long wait, but it was well worth it. One of the best chapters to date.

Yes it has been a long wait. But I have been a bit annoyed by several commenters. This neverending nagging on Tefler is totally out of controll. People, you should see to it that you don't kill Tefler's love for this story. Yes, we have all been waiting. But use some common sense! Tefler is consistently putting out chapters, and seeing as his chapters are quite long, he is giving out a whole lot of material a month. But Tefler is not working on this story 24/7. He also have Real Life to deal with. And i see nothing wrong in him giving out e-books. So we may (and i say may) have to wait a little longer for each chapter. I am fine with that. Tefler has shown a downright impressive consistency in his work, that you get from no other author on Literotica. That he manages this shows an extreme professionalism in his work, and a dedication that is humbling. So quit nagging him! And don't blame him for the delays coming from Literotica. He can't do anything about that.

Well enough about that. I loved that Alyssa showed some humanity, and actually did a mistake this time. She is young, and she is not infallible. Thank you Tefler, for remembering that. When it comes to Niskera, I am Looking forwards to see her changes. and here is a good opportunity to broadening Johns preferences a bit. So far, every girl has become pretty much a carbon copy of the others, physically. I would like to see something grow between John and Niskera, thus opening his mind for a litte variety. Maybe to the point that the other girls also develop a bit more differently.

It was good to hear that Fay is not far away from getting a body. She has waited a long time for that. I would like to see more of Jehana to. Here we also have an opportunity for someone developing a bit differently from the other girls. I realise that if the girls become different, there will be some problems with the armor and such. But I am sure Sparks can deal with that. And then we have Edraele, she needs help pronto!!! And he should further his connection with the Maliri. The more psychic power, the safer the people of The Invictus will be. And then there is the trip to the Brimorians. When will it happen?

And then we have The Black Ship Progenitor, as it is now, he is just far to powerful, i fear. John and his girls need to gain a whole lot more allies. Allies with serious power. And then there are those spirit monsters, It would have been a nice turn of events, if they actually could become allies. hehe. Fat chance for that.

Anyway. Tefler, once again you delivered a magnificent chapter, with another cliffhanger. You are the king of them by now. Thanks for a marvelous read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rated 5 Stars

As of my reading this chapter, it had a perfect 5 stars.

I wanted also to talk about how people were complaining about the wait. Well, guess what, lots of people didn't complain. Tef hasn't let us down so far, so when there's a delay, you should be patient. Also, he doesn't really owe us anything, so it would do to keep that in mind. One issue I had while waiting was that I was concerned about something happening to Tefler IRL. Accidents, stuff like that. I believe it's acceptable to be concerned about any potential problems, but to demand that an author release their work, which they're not paid for here, on your whim is too much. Tone it down people.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the nice comments! :-)

Cheers for the positive feedback, it's great to hear that you enjoyed chapter 91!

Just to clarify: Yes, Jade shapeshifted so that she looked exactly like Dana at the end of the chapter. I go into the full ramifications of that in Chapter 92. ;-)

I was surprised at the amount of emails I received asking where chapter 91 was. I left status updates in the comments on chapter 90, but I guess quite a few people don't look at the comments. Just to clarify for those that do, the long delay was a combination of factors:

1) Me taking a couple of weeks to rewrite chapters 11-20 for the "Director's cut" second eBook.

2) A couple of the editors being away on vacation.

3) Long literotica moderation delays (probably due to Halloween).

I am still planning on releasing chapters to literotica/storiesonline and I'll let you know if I ever decide otherwise. There will inevitably be times when you do have to wait to read it on literotica, some of which are out of my control. If you want early access to a chapter, the simple answer is, that there's always the Patreon site. One of the primary advantages to being a patron is getting to see a chapter as soon as it's written (as well as seeing all the artwork commissions, being able to contribute to the story, joining in with polls etc).

I'm just over half-way through chapter 92 and I've sketched out a rough scene plan for the next couple of chapters after that. I'll be editing the second eBook at some point in November too, so I'll keep you informed on the progress! :-)

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yeah i thought so too

yeah i was really worried when tefler didnt post for 3 weeks....... then suddenly bam he was allright after all.... so you know how anxious i was........ and a little upset

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthover 6 years ago
Some thoughts on this excellent saga

Thanks for another excellent chapter! While this one didn't give us any huge surprises it was the perfect calming experience that the story needed to really show how gigantic the battle against the kirrix was. I'm really interested in what the Brimorians will be like. On the other hand, I'm scared that the story might come to a conclusion too fast if they continue with their main quest and I might have to leave the lovely characters before I've got the answers to all the questions that such a big universe bring.

I'm really interested in the Enshunu. While the few individuals we have met of that race so far have been awful, they seem similar enough to our own species to have our own capability to be both disgustingly cruel and kind. I think the Enshunu could very well be the remains of the advanced civilisation that lived in the Unclaimed Waists before the time of Maelnerak. If that is the case, there should be radically advanced tech available for the one that searched carefully. What's more, it could be technology that the BSP doesn't know about. His progenitor instincts would make him ignore the possibility of someone coming up with things that even the progenitors haven't thought of. That could help them in the seemingly unavoidable final showdown between the two progenitor adversaries.

While the crew seems pretty complete and adding more girls brings complications, I wish there was a really nerdy girl in the group. I initially thought Tashana might fill that role but she has developed into a gun toting badass like the rest of the group. Would be interesting to have a real introvert scholar among the girls. Maybe they could pick up the daughter of some Enshunu mafia boss they were hunting? They could get answers about the Enshunu through her as well. Killing someone's father would also bring some much needed moral uncertainty to the whole quest. So far almost all killing the group has done has been taken pretty lightheartedly, but I can't think of any killing that doesn't bring someone into a moral dilemma (if the ones getting killed are kirrix, I'm willing to go with the whole "they had to be killed" idea but otherwise it's a hard decision).

Sorry for the long comment, take it as a sign of my enthusiasm. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Updates

Personally I think it would be better Tefler if you posted updates to your Lit author bio page as well.

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthover 6 years ago
Anther compliment

By the way, I think you are dropping just the right amount of Russian guns laying around to make the read smooth, without spoiling all surprises beforehand. It's a hard thing to do and it makes a huge difference if one gets it right.

JohnCKJohnCKover 6 years ago
YAY

Just yesterday it came to me that it had been awhile since the last chapter, and then boom here it is. And as usual you do not disappoint, and somehow this cliffhanger was easier to deal with than the others, maybe i am getting used to them. :)

But now i'm getting abit worried for jehana (jehena?), once the latest news about the battle reaches the terran news. Someone might use her as leverage against john, for his tech or such..

Anywho great work Tefler, i impatiently await the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jade transformation

As always tefler a great chapter but this story's a really long ( not complaining) so I didn't understand the ending, wasn't jade always able to shapeshfit into any female before????

bourbononicebourbononiceover 6 years ago
Great Chapter

I would like to challenge the anno's to sit and write 9 or 10 Lit pages which are about 200 pages in WORD. Then consider that it has to be part of a story that has more than a million words with many intertwined plots.

It isn't as easy as you think, give Tef a break and let it flow as he sees it.

Great Story Tefler

Paul (Bourbononice)

gentle_patientguygentle_patientguyover 6 years ago
Thank you,

... just a simple, long-awaited-by-you (as I've only recently now had the courage to join), THANK YOU for the story. Thank you for continuing through the self-created depth-&-breadth storyline challenges partially enumerated in a previous comment. And, please pass my thanks to the editors & moderators, also.

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
Anonymous: Re Jade's Transformation

No, Jade was only capable of transforming to an exact copy of Alyssa, because she is John's 'ideal' for a woman. She was never able to transform in one of the other of John's harem.

Now she can, but what is the reason for this? Did she develop a talent for mimicry to change into any (possible female only) form of any species she has encountered? That would be an enormous advantage because she could infiltrate everywhere under a disguise, which is very difficult to detect, only DNA-scanners will be able to discover such a disguise.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 6 years ago
Loving this

Loving this story -- sure I wish it were coming faster .. but I will take good stuff like this as the author posts anytime. Question though - why not retrofit multiple autonomous drones flown by Faye -- instead of just one? Up the firepower!

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 6 years ago
Another excellent chapter...

...An action-packed episode. Thanks T.

I agree with previous comments re: Jade's morphing into a redhead; what's the big deal? Her diverse forms in previous chapters were already quite spectacular. More will be revealed, I'm sure.

I'm looking forward to Fay receiving her new "body" and Edraele waking up healthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Truth, Trust, and Twins

Tefler, I really enjoyed Shan's revelation and growth in this chapter. I understood why John decided to mask her memories of the time in the Unclaimed Wastes, so that she could be unburdened by the physical and mental trauma. She needed time to shed her resentment and rage so that the charred roots of her true self could take root once more. Once she had the love, trust and nurturing she deserved, she was ready for the truth. And while the truth is messy and the old feelings have returned in some form, she is stronger now because she withstood the storm. A tree that faces no storms will grow fast and tall... but ultimately it will topple over because its roots never had to dig deep. Now that she has confronted the truth, she can dig deep in the love and trust she now possesses.

And that leaves us with her twin...

There is still a Maliri sister that has not confronted the truth, and we are already seeing the friction that is caused in this continuing lie. Again, I understand why John removed the memories of her betrayal, but now we are seeing the seeds of that action bloom. Can Irillith and Tashana fully love and trust one another when Irillith cannot reconcile and seek forgiveness? Tashana will always have that speck of doubt and sadness as long as she must hide her hurt from her sister (and burying that never ends well). Irillith also cannot fully grow as a person if she continues to stay unwillingly ignorant of the truth. Both girls have grown in leaps and bounds (John and others keep saying how Rill is a new person, but she's changed not because of a mind wipe, but because of being loved and nurtured, same as the other girls. Her hurt and trauma was a different kind with different wounds... but she was still worthy of love). I hope that John can trust Irillith with the truth, so that real reconciliation and healing can begin.

Then both flowers can grow together in harmony: tall, beautiful, and with strong roots born of weathering the storm together.

(Sorry for being such a romantic cheeseball. But thats why your stories are so worth investing in. Keep up the great work Tefler!)

-Patrick

Fatlad77Fatlad77over 6 years ago
Quality chapter

Well done Tef mate quality chapter as always. I have always enjoyed the comments section nearly as much as the main story up until Ch.90 but the amount of bitching and whining about how long people had to wait bored the arse off of me. It showed such a lack of respect to the amount of work you have put in to this story. Thank you for 3sm it is welcome relief from reality and I can't wait for the next instalment however long it takes for something you are happy with and willing to share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Choice

I love the fact that Jade got the gift of choice.

mikecflmikecflover 6 years ago
about updates

First to TEFLER, this chapter helped to calm my addiction tremors and I'm already looking forward to chapter 92, I am amazed at the talent you have displayed in your writing and as someone who has been an avid reader for most of my life you have shown yourself to be as talented as the best I've ever read, thank you. Now for the commenters asking about updates, if you go to the newest comments as time passes between chapters TEFLER does give updates on new chapter time frames, you just have to take the time to check them. You can't look at just the comments at the bottom of the last page of the chapter you just read, look for the newest. I found them, you can too. mikecfl

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you!!!

Thank you for taking us on this journey with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great read

As usual this was another great highlight to my day. I really love all of his girls and how they find interesting ways to get in and out of trouble.

Thanks for the great read.

Ed Parachini

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He's created a doppleganger

I don't think Faye turned into a redhead. I'm guessing she turned into a mirror mage of Dana. John has created a doppleganger with unparalleled range of transformation. It's very possible that Jade can now mimic creatures right down to the genetic level which would make her nearly impossible to keep out. Aside from that, she very likely has the ability to turn into anything from a house cat to a blue whale or anything in between.

burkdmburkdmover 6 years ago
The Glowing queen

Please please continue with her transformation! Just get her keep the huge tits. Lol. I imagine John would love to have access to a pair that would actually engulf his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Progression

Great writing ability but was a bit annoyed that this chapter didn't really get anywhere, would have at least hoped that they would have started talking to the other fleet in this chapter. Personally I thought it got a bit irritating with the whole let's hug each every single paragraph on the last two pages that I ended up skipping the rest causes I was over the whole talking about the mission afterwards, would have liked to seem more regarding thee continued off loading of the rock ppl back onto their fleet but i have to say you certainly don't have a problem with imagination, maybe you just tend to drag on sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree with anon

I don't want to sound ungrateful as I'm getting these free but those constant hugs and kisses are getting more annoying and it really dampens the intensity of other sexual encounters. Please no hate, just stating my opinion 😅😅

FervorFervorover 6 years ago
Post-action lulls

I can understand why the anons might think these "slower" chapters drag, but i enjoy them. I like the immersion and realism of the pacing that tefler puts into these stories...you cant just go from battle to battle, constantly in high- stress situations, without breaking down your mind and body. The crew literally NEEDS to slow down at times.

On chapters like this, he can emphasize the details and the gravity of the situation. If he did that in the middle of combat, it would slow down the pacing of the action scenes, and you would lose the hectic, intense chaos of the combat that he portrays so well. Splitting the groups up and then jumping between them constantly is a way to keep the reader a little off balance and help instill that excitement in the reader. Not throwing in too many details of the bigger picture makes everything flow faster, so the reader feels the urgency the crew does.

Tefler cant leave out those details forever though, or the combats could start feeling hollow. These recaps are necessary for the storyline. And if you think about life threatening, fast paced events in real life, the full weight of the emotions dont often hit you until you have time to register after everything slows down.

TLDR: tefler is a boss at pacing, and i appreciate the importance of these types of chapters. Thanks for keeping me immersed and entertained in spectacular fashion

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
Now for my comments:

I agree that John needs to at least reconsider the mind wipes. Their initial purpose was to shield Tashanna while she grew and healed. Now that she has, the mind wipes have now become a conundrum. As was mentioned, full reconcilliation cannot occur until forgiveness is sought and received...just the way things are. Both Irillith and Edraele are strong enough to deal with it.

Jade: another poster mentioned freedom of choice...that is truly a wonderful gift. I also suspect Jade may have a more active 'connection' to her Lenarran sisters as well....time will tell.

Niskera: She will galvanize the Trankarans now...and turn them into a formidable fighting force as well as bring some healing to their now fractured society. She has the perfect temperment to lead without it going to her head...looking forward to the fleshing out of that story arc.

On Patreon, we have generally determined there is some type of psychic feedback with John and BSP. This is due mostly to Ailanthia's observations of the radical changes in him recently.

As for more firepower and Faye getting to fly more ships: hot topic on Patreon. I have been of the opinion since the 3rd refit that there needs to be 2, Dana designed, gunships with either enhanced Maliri crew or additional, autonomous Faye's (through a parallel server) running them. Pilot, Comms, Electronic countermeasures, and at least 3 gunners. 2 ships need to fit in the primary hanger bay and be outfitted with next gen torpedoes, Nova Lances, large numbers of advanced heavy and gauss cannons, a plethora of Photon lasers, and massive point defense systems.

As for the issues with kissing and hugs: just don't understand that one. Hugs and kisses showing effection and sincere feelings of grattitude everyone came through okay from such a hard fought battle is normal....especially for more openly emotional beings like John's crew. It shows how much they truly see their group as a family and how they feel able to connect emotionally without fear. Being an older man, I have learned the value of giving and receiving hugs and kisses on a regular basis...and frankly, it makes the story that much more real for me.

Concerning whining about pacing, both within the story and about chapter production, release times: Egocentric much? I mean, the whole, "you owe me because I read your story and I demand more production so I don't have to deal with my own shortcomings such as impatience and egotisim" gets old. And for those who want action all the time, please grow past your definition of how good a story is by the fulfillment of your addiction to adrenalyn rushes. You will die before you are 45 with that outlook. Kind of reminds me of those who think having sex for 10 minutes is the real thing just because they get to climax. LMAO. They are missing so much of life and love with their blindness. And yes, I realize I am talking to those who either refuse to hear or are incapable of it at this point in their lives...but if enough of us point it out, maybe....just maybe they will open their eyes and begin to actually see the breadth of things now hidden.

BTW: I love how our reluctant hero is now King of one race and God to another...lol....he is so screwed!

CoolbradCoolbradover 6 years ago
@ Tefler - - Another awesome installment.. Any idea on ch 92 timeframe?

Thank for sharing another awesome installment. Could you please tell us how much time for next installment ch 92.. Really looking forward to read that.. Please dont make us wait for another month..

FervorFervorover 6 years ago
@PLR

I didnt even think about the king and god thing when i first read that. Poor john lol

And i remember you talking about the need for more strike craft before. Im still a fan of stuffing the hanger full of small, automated drones. I dont see john recruiting a bunch of maliri pilots solely to fulfill a dangerous role. Small drones would be cheaper and less emotionally straining than manned gunships. They also add more options in combat (always a good thing) because you could purposefully use them as bullet shields, recon, or kamikaze craft without risking the lives of crew members, and potentially saving them

On that note...would Faye take some form of mental or emotional trauma from one of her avatars being destroyed in a craft? I know that as an AI, she should be fast enough to transfer back to safety a split second before, and that programs normally would function that way, but Faye isnt normal. She has developed feelings and sentience, and each of her avatars are simutaneously connected and different enough to have arguements. I just hope she doesnt get the mental feedback like the kirrix losing theyre connections

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
About the Jade temptress..

How's this for a plot twist.. Alyssa just said that Jade produces a LOT of energy but uses very little. Now that Jade can morph into the other sexy lionesses (or anyone) she's also able to copy 'their' psychic powers... Plus any combination of twin fun.. or triplets!

OR, because John has already addressed the issue, Jade is able to locate the other nymphs. John learns about the schemes of the T-fed Admiralty (regarding the nymphs as shock troops). Jehena breaks the story about the broken treaties with Trankara and everyone else, abandoning them to the Krix. Public demands the traitorous admirals be given to the Krix as payback. Let them deal with grubs in their bums.

Charles is appointed as new Fleet Admiral. Jade gets her sisters back..

Ok I'm going to stop there because I'm going to far down the rabbit hole. lol

Awesome story Tef! Love you and it!!! ~ellie

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 6 years ago
Nicely done Tef...nicely done!

Another easy 5 stars Tef. Really expected this chapter to take a different turn...glad to have read it your way Tef, and I´m one that´s sometimes hard to please.

As usual, when a new chapter comes out, I read the previous chapter and follow right into the newest chapter...what a great, great read. Got the computer set up to advise when a new chapter is posted, so I waited for the appropriate time to delve into the two chapters. Family all gone for the whole day yesterday from 0930 am until ´bout 1930 hours so set up my reading chair, lamp reading glasses and snack/drink side tray...what a blast it was.

One of my more pleasant days Tef...Thank you again for keeping this Septuagenarian ¨Happpy and Friskie¨, hahaha. What a great story, right up there with Asimov, Scott Card, Farmer, etc..too many to list all. Thank you.

I'll wait a few days and then come back and read all the comments for added enjoyment...

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 6 years ago
Alyssa grew up, good

She's a young girl, inexperiences, secluded and has gotten way to big for her boots. Challenging John on life decisions that she's got no concept about, just so she can get her pussy moist is the height of immaturity. I'm glad she's grown up a bit here, but I think she's kinda demanding a place at the top table without having the full scope yet. She's still to sexually charged compared to John whose level headed and thinks things through. Sure it may be annoying to teens, but these things matter and need to be considered. Else you get MTV season 25 of Teen Mom, lol

JC

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 6 years ago
Just something on my wish list...

I Really don't think we´ll lose Faye the Sprite...so when, and "IF" we get to have Faye in a touchable body, let it be one that ALL of her personas can utilize from time to time...don´t reserve it for Faye "Primary" only...just saying, hey?

Never said which gal was my fave but if I did have to choose, I´d have to go with Dana...I just see her as an Irish beauty, and I love those Irish Auburn haired beauties and what Dana can do with weapons is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dark side

Loved the story so far. Pretty sure their was a physic imprint of a red haired thrall during a battle with the black ship. Looking forward to John absorbing his guide. Should get a huge power up. 5 stars again or as usual.

Dave.

okibi8882okibi8882over 6 years ago
thank you!

Glad I was wrong about when Lit would post ch 91, got it a day earlier than I expected :D. Thanks again for another great chapter tefler! And glad to hear book 2 is in the works. Would you mind creating an Amazon author page as well? I don't sub to the patreon but would love to know when the 2nd book is it ok amazon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BSP is playing chess

i just feels like bsp is going to attack maliri with kintark forces if John moves maliri forces either to ashanath or trankaran Republic. lf john doesn't do that he is going to attack trankaran again with kirix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jade, Sakura And Spanking

Good one, as always.

Number one, the ability of jade to truly change has heavy impact on the plot. She's already shown to be mentally agile, so could she even fool physics as to who she really is? If she could impersonate someone in body AND mind, that could be a terrifying weapon towards virtually anybody.

On the topic of jade, can she shape shift into having male parts now? It would seem ridiculous if she couldn't morph into a male at this point, even as an option.

Also, does Rachel REALLY need to have a free hand to heal people, or even herself? I was hoping she could become a wolverine-like character in terms of her regeneration abilities being used in combat.

Also, for a suggestion, I think the story would benefit from having its sex scenes be a little more impromptu. Like having John randomly bend them over or something. This can also extend to outside just John though: I think the audience can't remember the last time we had a complete sex scene with two or more of the girls without John there.

Which leads me to Sakura. She has been shown earlier to be quite dominant with the other girls, suggesting to John that she could "discipline" the other girls for him, something appealing to everyone else in the crew. Then she suggests that she could get spanked in front of everyone, and all the other times John has recently said he wants to put Alyssa over his knee affectionately. Seems to me like the Invictus crew might have a few crew audience spankings in their future, as well as something extra they can come up with for Sakura's fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As always...

You leave me begging for more. Great chapter.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
Anon and Chess

The Kintark forces are a shadow of their former selves. They would not pose any major threat to the VAST Maliri fleet. Check the numbers: The Maliri have an Armada more than equal in numbers to all the ships on both sides of the Battle of Regulus...and the Maliri have Nova Lances....LOTS of them.

The Kirrix are a possibility, but after losing an entire fleet to one ship and crew in Trankaran space, they will think twice about exposing that flank.

The Kintark also have a beef with Terrans which is unfinished business. The 'pride' of their Empire (Emporor) demands retribution.

That leaves the Enshunu. I suspect the Underworld will become a forward base of operations against the Maliri. What ships weapons the Enshunu have is still yet a mystery since sonic weapons will not work in space. Would be interesting. The highly reflective ship's they have suggests some type of laser based weapons system.

Being a chess player and realizing the field: I would enrage the Enshunu to attack the Maliri while simultaneously attacking the Terrans with the upgraded remnants of the Kintark armada as a diversion to split John's attention and sow anger against John by the race he doesn't choose.

After the Terrans were mauled by the Kintark I would then attack the Terrans in a flanking maneuver with the Kirrix to take out Port Medea, move to the Terran Fleet hit by the Kintark, then move deeply into Terran space to replenish the drone ranks.

With the Maliri weakened by the Enshunu, I would then march the Kirrix across Terran space, growing as it engulphs worlds, while leaving enough of a force at the Trankaran border to occupy them. I would then attack the Maliri again on two fronts using the remnants of the Enshunu, what ever Kintark were still available, and the now bloated Kirrix fleet, the Maliri would be the last to fall. As BSP I would then take on John and then engage whatever was left after that battle.

The problem with that is BSP has underestimated the speed at which the Greys can psychically rebuild their ships, the design enhancements they will incorporate, their new Marine contingent, and the upgrades John has given to all the races. John is on the verge of feeding Dana again and soon they will have the worm-hole drive system (really the Quantum Drive Unit), the Quantum weapons upgrades, two more upgraded, really devistating, kick-ass, runed gunships, along with totally impervious ship armor, and he will not have to make the decision of which race to assist in the initial Terran and Maliri fronts.

Having the Maliri hold their own against the Enshunu (using torpedoes--and newly developed Battle Cruisers brought into the fleet in the nick of time whose primary weapon is a set of Singularity Drivers-- against their Capitol Ships due to decreased laser battery effectiveness against such reflective ship armor), John and his 3 ship Armada can pop into the Terran battle and quickly overwhelm the Kintark, send the Terran fleet to outflank the Kirrix, pop into the Maliri battlefront and take out the Enshunu, then send a Maliri contengent and an Ashanath contengent to help the Terrans while he and the rest of the Maliri start hunting the BSP.

The final battle will be all of John's coallition against the BSP's armada that finally shows up while the Black Ship and Invictus duke it out in a 'Battle Royal' of the Titans of Space witnessed by all the major races of this quadrant of space.

The final battle being psychic in nature between the two where John's closeness with the girls tips the balance in a cliffhanging ending to the confrontation (in true Tefler style).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another great chapter. Next one please.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
Anon on Jade the Temptress

I think Jade is now psychically linked to all Lenarrans and since Alyssa is connected to Jade, and John...they just locked in massive amounts of psychic power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rus an Tef

Rus we all know that it's been a long time since you've been able to post a comment on a new story by Telfer calm down you don't have to post a full essay to rebut a comment, just chill buddy.

Tefler... Just keep up the great work.

GnomeDePlumeGnomeDePlumeover 6 years ago
How brightly they shine...

If Tashana is now glowing as brightly as Jade in John's inner sight; and if Jade packs "a fuckton of psychic energy"; does that mean that Tashana also packs a fuckton of psychic energy? If so, the energy shortage may not be as dire as they think. (By the way, how much is a fuckton? Is that like 100 shitloads?)

Or does the increased intensity represent complete integration, for lack of a better word? Or powers completely unlocked? Or maybe John's inner sight shifting to LEDs?

Stay tuned for the next thrilling episode!

But seriously, Tef -- awesome job on 90 and 91. You've set the bar very, very high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I love this story. I can't wait for more as this chapter was a fast read.

jlmnjlmnover 6 years ago
Why didn't they take any computing gear?

If the computing environment of the Kirrix was so foreign to the Invicus' systems, why didn't they take any computers while they were harvesting bug heads? Yeah, all the Kirrix ships were trashed, but there had to be some computers on all of those ships that weren't totally slagged. Between Dana and Irillith, they should be able to figure out how to create a comm link and hack them. There might even be something in there that they could use to improve the ship systems (unlikely, but maybe)

If my pet theory is correct (Kirrix = BSP version of Drakar), their computers may be at least similar to the BSP's computers. If/when they go toe to toe with the BSP, this could provide the information they need to try hacking his ship.

FervorFervorover 6 years ago
@jlmn and gnomedeplume

Good call on the computers. Not salvaging unfamiliar tech seems like a bit of a missed opportunity.

And regarding tashana having a vast pool of energy, which would you prefer: syphoning her energy so other people can fight longer...OR giving her fully automatic pistols with extended mags and having her psychically enhance every round, thereby raining explosive, fiery death upon the battlefield?

If it was me, i would save the syphoning for when there is a risk of collateral, otherwise, allow tashana to become death, the destroyer of worlds

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Assassination

I was thinking, why does the Invictus crew always have to be on the defensive? Most of the time they can easily kill most of their enemies in a simple battle, but what puts them in danger is that they have to fight while also having to complete their objective, WHILE having to protect random innocents along the way, WHILE having to avoid unseen complications (Dana's tunnel vision, jade going out of action randomly for a battle, etc.). And they also have a finite amount of energy for their powers, which is also dangerous for battles that last a long time.

They should go on the offensive for once. Simply fly in, assassinate one of the alien rulers, and be done with it.

Also, could Faye maybe store energy for Alyssa's use? Just a thought. Although, i suppose after this the crew has probably learned their lesson, and john will develop connections with the Maliri matriarchs to provide them with ridiculous amounts of energy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happy Halloween

To all the girls and ghouls out there, have a Happy Halloween!

Tefler just completed Ch. 92 on Patreon, which hopefully means it'll be here within the next week! Huzzah!

For Halloween fun, name your favorite character and an awesome costume they can wear ("nothing" is not an option ;)).

Irillith - Dark Elf Priestess (might as well have Tashana join in too!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOWZER!

Just caught up to Three Square Meals! I have been reading nothing else for days. It was so compelling! Reading one or two a day, and wishing I could do more! Am awesome read, which I will re-visit and re-read to see what I missed because I was reading faster than usual to see where you were going. Loved it! Thank you, Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To Do List!

Alyssa said she can feel Niskera in her mind, does this confirm that as far as enthralling goes, are Trankarans are a 'one and done' species a la the (non Psychic) Maliri? Will more feedings result in physical and psychic changes? John seems dead set in this being a one time deal though...

The Invictus needs to meet with Edraele and heal her mind. When that happens, John will also meet up with the Young Matriarchs. Will it be baby making time or will he wait to start a family with Alyssa and the Invictus crew?

By that time, Dana will have what she needs to *finally* complete Faye's body. It's been 20 chapters in the making but were almost there!

Tashana now knows the truth while Irillith is in the dark about her betrayal. Can their relationship continue to grow without reconciliation and forgiveness?

What are the depths of Jade's new transformative powers?

Dana has hit a wall when it comes to shield tech, and the Brimorians have the answers they seek!

How will the TFed admirality respond to John's overwhelming show of power as well as his alliances with 3 of the 6 major powers? Will they continue to be ruled by paranoia and grasp for power or will they join?

Will Jehanna become a member of the crew or stay on Terra as an ally?

When will Alyssa bond with Tashana?

When will John propose to Irillith and Tashana?

What are the Kintark planning with the Brimorians?

How many, if any, Lenarrans can they find?

WHAT IS BIGFISH PLOTTING?!

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

FervorFervorover 6 years ago
Halloween costumes

Faye dressed up as Cortana...because someone had to go there lol

But since im currently rewatching the series...a firefly theme party

John-Mal

Alyssa-Wash

Calara-Zoe

Rachel-Simon

Dana-Kayleh

Sakura-River

Jade-Inara

Irilleth-Mrs Reynalds (she manipulated her way on board and wanted to kill him?)

Tashana-Shephard Book, because I cant bring myself to picture any of those brilliant women as Jayne

jlmnjlmnover 6 years ago
Tapped out? What about the Maliri thralls?

Even though Alyssa declares that they are out of psychic energy, I don't recall that John ever taps his Maliri thralls. When Edraele gives John and Alyssa "Matriarchs 101" in ch 55, they are told that the progenitor can draw directly from his thralls if the matriarch is dead or unconscious. The Matriarch is there simply to offload managing the thralls. While the Maliri thralls don't have as strong a connection, he could have gotten something out of them for a desperation boost.

This can of course be hand waved simply by saying he forgot, wasn't used to doing it that way, and was a bit distracted at the time. However, it's the sort of thing Athena should be slapping him upside the head with, assuming they ever talk to her again. Even though they went to the effort of saving Athena, they haven't been chatting much since then.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Jlmn

There would have been a high chance of accidentally killing a few dozen Maliri if he'd tried drawing power directly from them, because they supply so much less energy than the Invictus girls do. A regular Progenitor couldn't care less, but John wouldn't risk it.

I could have gone into that during the battle, but that's basically the reason why.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome chapter!!!

as always, WTG! great read lol.

I saw something in the comments that made me laugh out loud for force multiplier abroad. as they find the lost nymphs they hide out aboard ship or with the admiralty as house cats. imagine john turning the tables on them with a few well placed morphing house cats,.... or more fitting to johns style, space mice.

keith

jlmnjlmnover 6 years ago
Re: Tefler

That makes sense, I was just surprised it didn't come up. I can see skipping the explanation, it would detract from the battle.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
Welcome WOWZER DAVE!

Wowzer Dave: Welcome to the 3SM addiction network! Check out Telfer's Patreon page if you are interested. Lots of great pics and deep discussions there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How's chapter 92 going?

^

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chap92

It was done 2 days ago and now the patreons are having their fun with it for a week, before we get it.

If all goes right.

Always take a peek at Tef´s patreon page, the link is somewhere in his bio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story, just some random thoughts..

have you considered expanding to more A.I.s? Or a possible hidden base, (Dyson type sphere), out of an asteroid? Star Wars books, (Old Cannon) had a secret base hidden in an area called the maw. could only be found using the force, (astral plain) it was safe area surrounded by blackholes. Also Babylon 5 had an episode where the Vorlons were able to fold subspace to hide a fleet from their enemies.

With nano technology, you could have something similar to Stargate's replicators. a small entity could be launched into an asteroid for example with preprogrammed designs to replicate using existing raw material to evolve into a a base, or a ship. Also in my mind space ships, when in subspace would be surrounded by a net or swarm of small drones, that would be a first line of defense, and reconisince... and then in battle these small drones would act as a kamikaze or, say a self replicating mine field around the object it is protecting. could even use advanced nano technology as personal defense, not that the girls need it... but I think as things get more intense, as Johns enemies advance a disposable A.I. army to protect his harem and off spring will be needed... written on my phone, sorry for any errors! ;)

ms904191ms904191over 6 years ago

Any update on ch92 tefler ????

FatherSinFatherSinover 6 years ago
As already Posted by others

Ch92 was on Patreon Oct 31.

Happy Halloween!

Edits are done or nearly so.

Tefler is likely to submit it here within a week.

Moderator queues determine when it shows up after that, but expect it within two weeks.

No word yet on Ch93 progress. It might show up on Patreon before Ch92 shows up here or sometime later.

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
Chapter 93

While I am waiting for chapter 92 the first part of chapter 93 is out for review by the editors, so we can expect that it will be ready next week if everything goes correct...

So maybe a new ebook and two chapters this month if I guess correctly...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super story tefler

Just awesome. You thrill and excite as always. Thank you. Dawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Still no update tefler ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wiki and Other Things

We're approaching 400 different pages on the TSM Wiki! The vast majority are skeleton outlines, so feel free to fill 'em out with quality contributions!

http://three-square-meals.wikia.com/wiki/Three_Square_Meals_Wiki

Also, on the Patreon page, Tefler has said he's half way done with Ch. 93, so hopefully that means 92 is finished being edited and ready for submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bigfish the Dolphin says -

DANCE TO MY TUNE, PROGENITOR PUPPETS!!

BWA HA HA!

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 92 submitted

I just submitted chapter 92 to literotica for moderation. Hopefully it should be up fairly soon!

I've written roughly 20k of chapter 92 at the moment and I'm aiming to finish that by the 10th November. :-)

Tefler

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
Re: Tefler on chapter 92

I hope it is chapter 93 that you have written 20K words, Tefler, otherwise there would be an outcry of the addicts here and on SOL...

BTW: I have just read the book in one session, and I am amazed from what you have done of the original here...

Just thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
On moderator's queue

CH.92 is on moderator's queue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We are not using all the tech!

Yes, they need firepower and that can be done with drones. But have we forgotten the ship Shinatobe used? We need a fleet of cloaked drones! Doors open, but they don't see anything happening until it is too late. Drones take position and in one coordinated attack disable all opposing ships at once. Or they could just magnetically attach themselves to the ship and explode causing a major hull breach when needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yay!!!

Chapter 92 is "awaiting moderator's approval"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
92 is up.

Shall we continue the saga....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Posting Under My Own Name

Anyone here know what to do if Literotica says "we sent your validation email" but it never arrives? Checked my spam filter, checked the correct email address, nothing there. Is Literotica's new member function broken? I'd like to start commenting under my own account, instead of "Anonymous."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Big fan - transition feedback

I really admire the level of detail and humorous quips and setups you put in to your work.

One bit of feedback - I've found it personally distracting on a few chapters where you'll have a good erotic scene going, then abruptly cut to a traumatic or violent one (i.e. this chapter's segue into the reliving of rape memories from one of penetrating Alyssa.) A bit longer of a transition would be great!

Thank you, and please keep up the great work!!!

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Excellent Mental Mending Chapter. 🚀

Great to see everything being pulled together mentally among the crew after the big battle. But, what is happening with Jade? Asked the same question at end of last chapter. After waiting through an entire other chapter to find out, hope it is wonderful for her.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Unanswered Question. 🚀

Must've had in mind freeze before sending previous below comments on this chapter. To me the big unanswered question, not discussed by John and the ladies in the after-action debrief, is why did the Terran Federation refuse to help their neighboring Trankarans??? Sense something bad behind that refusal. Ok, done now.

SuggestionSuggestionover 6 years ago
From Alpha to Whipped

I am almost caught up. It has been a long month to read it all. The pregnant-look thing is not for me, so I have been reading this story for the story, not the sex. I can only say that you have real talent for character development. If you changed John's delivery method, this book would do well on the local bookstore.

That being said, John has lost control. He was deliberately disobeyed on the battlefield. Dana was pulled from the field for losing sight of the big picture in her excitement. Sakura made the conscious decision to disobey while also losing sight of the bigger picture. A near-fatal mistake for the entire team. And she got a week of KP for that? I was glad to see that you at least addressed it, but the response was not in line with the seriousness of the infraction. A former marine would go nuts. She is not qualified to be on the battlefield with that kind of decision-making.

Alyssa was even worse. She hid the actual battle condition from her commander. Then she ignored his preference in the discussion with Niskera. So she got a firm talking to. She has transitioned from supporting him with his self-doubts to belittling his doubts. It is good that you have reclassified her as a progenitor, because she is now the one in charge.

Dana ignored his command on the field of battle when Rachel was hurt. Granted, she had a plan, but she couldn't be bothered to say anything to that effect.

In short, the girls all agreed that they trusted John to lead them in battle and then they ignored his leadership in the battle. John has lost all control on and off the battlefield. If he gets upset, someone just waves a pussy in his face and he forgets about anything that might cause him to be upset or concerned. This is uncharacteristic for John and his entire race. He has created a group of super-powered kittens and now he is stuck herding cats. For John being a supposed dominant, the girls are running the show. He went from an alpha to being pussy-whipped. I hope you snap him out of it soon.

Since I am commenting, there are a couple other small points that distract from the story - and you have a really good story going. First, don't think of starships like airships. They don't turn like a fighter jet. If you want to go backwards, they don't pull an immelmann - they rotate on and axis and decelerate to zero before accelerating back the way they came. They don't have to overcome air resistance, so if the engines are running, they are accelerating without a top speed. Your use of gravity wells is good though. Second, John has four balls the size of oranges. Go stick four tennis balls in your tighty-whiteys and walk around the room. Have a seat. Unless his hips are wider than his shoulders, it don't work. And all that semen that pumps has to come from somewhere. So replace the tennis balls with a gallon milk jug.

You have developed great characters and tell a great story. You should be writing mainstream stuff and making a good living from it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pimp

Alyssa behaves herself as a pimp she is constantly setting John up. I think that if John would behave like that than this story would need new tags. She doesn't respect him anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Debrief: When they are discussing using anti-grav in the weapons to control the weight, and they just had a battle that they were short on ammo,.. why didn't Dana or any other brainy Lionesses think of a float-along ammo supply container. And if it was bullet-proof (armoured), then it could also be used as a blockade or shield to fire their weapons from behind, and a floating medical crash cart for Rachels medical stuff might be handy too. Anyway, that was an awesome chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Because of Alyssa not respecting John, other girls are starting to take over that behavior. It is absurd that a captain gives an order and that nobody listens, even Fay. And what is even worse, is that John wasn’t angry with them. But I love you’re battlescenes, they are amazing.

JasmijnJasmijnover 2 years ago

I agree with some comments below. John is a Progenitor not a stud stallion. When someone did something wrong it is ok to be angry with them, otherwise they never learn. But John always gives the persons who fucked up the most, more attention than the girls who did it right. So they are being rewarded for their bad behavior and next time they fuck up even more because they like the attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is the broodmother described as carrying eggs?

- Kal'adayn

RazzakelRazzakelover 2 years ago

I really hate it when an MC is so against growing the harem, it fucking drives me crazy. John can't even say he doesn't have any time for that HE IS FUCKING IMMORTAL!!!!!!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

No Jasmijn, sorry but John doesn't need to worry that he is rewarding the girls 'bad' behavior, coz they're all 'good girls'! He made/enhanced them all to be quite intelligent, and that kind of juvenelle reaction / behavior is really beneath them all,.. so, one less thing for John to worry over, okay? ;-) TTFN

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

John by choice has made his command more of a Democracy than a Dictatorship. So it is not surprising that he does not get angry when the girls do not follow his commands to the letter. He is so afraid of becoming a Progenitor like the others, he gives his girls room to move independently! Great story in most aspects though! The Elephant guns him and the girls use though is still disconcerting. Hollow points do not stop that much faster than full metal jacketed bullets and I cannot even imagine what a diamond hard bullet would be like. Can you say over pentation!!! Like through what ever it is that they are shooting at and whatever is behind that and probably what ever is behind the second.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Hell-of-a battle, bug bits everywhere... Psychic powers on full display... and the sweet little Nymph sleeps through it all... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best debrief yet! ☺

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

... And WOW! Two lovely Auburn-haired Grand Engineering Overlords, Outstanding and Awesome! I am absolutely ready for more TSM fun, please. ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

how did they get from the mine tunnel to the cockpit of the Raptor?

Just more of the same......

Smoke

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

One hell of a battle very intense.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Very intense battle and so well written. Another nation "falls" to John. Get the feeling the Progenitor is having his fun by improving his vassal nation just enough to make it hard for John to carry out his rescues?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

A debrief with video coverage, AWESOME, ... Jade awakening with improved shapeshifting, Awesome (a 2nd Dana, wow!), .... all of Dana's new and improved gear (like the Reaper Cannon) was totally AWESOME too, ... I think it's safe to say that this chapter was AWESOME! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"he grounded me in the mech for my own safety."

ranec1

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

Okay, in regard to the need for improved shields on the Paragon suits of Armor, ... I am certain Dana has a reason that this won't work, but here goes, .... add a second shield system, and then they could have it switch to the 2nd one when the first's power gets too low, ... letting it recharge while the 2nd shield system takes over. Automated or flipping a switch, either way would be an improvement, ... Huh? Maybe? Think about it and get back to me, ... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith9 months ago

Also, in regard to improving personal shields, *** Spoiler Alert*** Eternity Crystals, huh? ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith4 months ago

.... Also, in regard to shields, why couldn't Dana equip a second complete shield system on each suit, .... they seem to be rather small, ... and when one gets low, switch to the other one, ... that should really extend a suit's total protection time for their shields, ... then with Brimorian, Progenitor and any other advanced shield/power technology Dana gets, it would just be added into the next suit upgrade, ....

-- two shield systems, would be like an airplane's two engines, ... just one working engine can keep them aloft, ... but can two shield systems work together? make the protection stronger? or would one need to be turned off before the next is turned on? sometimes these thoughts hurt my brain, ... ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6796 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories