Three Stoner Chix - Green Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rashawne twisted his hips and rolled Gina onto her back and then hooked her under the knee with each bicep to lift her feet into the air. Once in position, he began to slam his cock in and out of her pussy. Faster and faster and faster. Harder and harder and harder. No attempt to pace or control the tempo, just pure power fucking as hard and as fast as he could thrust his hips and drive his cock in and out of her pussy.

Gina moaned and gasped and screamed and came. And came. And came. And came some more until finally Rashawne erupted inside her and filled her pussy with stream after stream of cum as he pumped more and more and more. Not stopping his thrusts until his motor wound to a slow whining halt. Then his body lost all tension and he rolled to Gina's left so that they each lay limp as they gasped for breath.

That's when Gina opened her eyes and saw Amy, Alyson and Dana Lee standing open mouthed in the doorway wearing only their bikinis. Before Gina's lips could form the words to beg for Amy's forgiveness, her beautiful daughter erupted into laughter and Amy shouted, "Fucking A, Mom! Wear that wonder cock of his out!"

CHAPTER 34

Ten minutes earlier...

After picking up Alyson at the mall, the three little stoner chicks drove to a liquor store, and Amy bought three vodka cruisers with her fake ID. Then they took turns sampling the different flavors, pineapple, blueberry and electric pink, while they drove to Amy's house. After Amy parked the car, they headed giggling down the cobblestone path for a night swim in the river, stripping down to their bikinis on the way.

Dana Lee pointed at the light in the Yacht, saying, "Hey, I guess your mom's home."

Amy pursed her lips. Damn. She must be upset about what happened at the Lemon Bar. I bet she's getting drunk. I should go make peace. Amy took a swig of blueberry vodka, then said, "Hey, lets go invite her to join us."

Alyson held up her bottle, "But what about...?"

Amy waved her off, "Oh, mom doesn't care about that shit anymore. Not since Phillip left. Fuck, I bet she'd like that electric pine flavor... what is an electric pine anyway?"

Dana Lee giggled as she held up the bottle. "It's electric PINK, not electric pine!"

Amy cracked up, "Fuck! I need to get my eyes examined!"

They all giggled as they made their out onto the dock, but as they were going up the gangplank, they heard the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from inside the yacht.

Alyson stopped and whispered drunkenly, "Oops. I guess she has company."

Dana Lee giggled. "I didn't know she had a boyfriend!"

Amy smiled. "She doesn't! I bet she picked up some guy somewhere. Or maybe she's just watching porn."

Alyson started heading back down the gangplank. But Amy stopped her, whispering, "Hey, wait. I never got around to telling you guys what happened this morning. Mom busted in on me and Rashawne having sex in my room."

Dana Lee's eyes went wide. "Really? How much did she see?"

"Well, we didn't see her until we'd finished, so for all I know, she watched the whole thing. Whatever she saw, she saw plenty. She definitely saw his cum dripping out of my pussy. She was staring at it. Fuck. You know what?" She giggled, "I think she did it on purpose."

Alyson shook her head tersely, "Nooooo. I'm sure it was just an accident."

"Oh, no. This isn't the only time she's busted in on me like that."

Dana Lee giggled. "Really? When else did she do it?"

Oh shit. I almost told them about Katie. "That's not important. I was just thinking, maybe I should give her a taste of her own medicine."

Alyson gasped, but Dana Lee excitedly whispered, "Oh fuck yeah, let's go bust in on her!"

Amy and Dana Lee snickered wickedly, shushing each other drunkenly, as they crept up onto the yacht, pulling Alyson along. "Come on, you gotta help!"

"Shh!"

"Oh, you shush!"

Alyson put up a show of reluctance, but she was enjoying how turned on Dana Lee seemed to be getting. She started to get excited about what might happen if something sexual was actually going on up there. Dana Lee was so tipsy, there was no telling what she might do. She slugged down twice as much vodka as we did.

They gathered outside the stateroom door, barely able to contain their giggles at the loud sounds of sex inside. Gina was having a gut-wrenching orgasm. The portholes on either side of the door were literally rattling in their frames from the power of her screaming. Amy put her hand on the knob and whispered, "One... Two... Three!" Then she threw the door open and they all jumped inside.

They nearly fell over in shock at the site of Rashawne's naked, black ass pumping up and down between Gina's naked white thighs. Each stood transfixed, unable to remove their eyes from the most erotic scene they'd ever dreamed of walking into. Every muscle on Rashawne's back was rippling with primal power as he held her pale white legs aloft. Gina was screaming to the heavens, and seconds later, Rashawne let out a deep guttural groan, as his entire body went tense. The ABC girls knew without a doubt that Amy's boyfriend had just filled her mother's pussy with cum.

When Rashawne finally grunted and rolled off of Gina, Alyson and Dana Lee looked at each other fearfully. This was going to be the mother-daughter fight to end all fights, and they'd seen plenty of fights between Amy and her mom over the years to know how bad it could get. But when Amy began to laugh and cheer, they each shared looks of wonder, then began to clap with her.

"Fucking A, Mom! Wear that wonder cock of his out!"

Gina looked at her daughter in stunned silence for several seconds, hardly able to believe what she was seeing. Not only Amy, but Alyson and Dana Lee were standing there, smiling, cheering, applauding. Then a smile broke out of her face when she realized that everything was going to be okay. She's not mad at me. Oh, thank god.

Rashawne grinned too, and opened his legs wide, proud to display his cock to Amy's hot friends. "Hope you enjoyed the show, girls. You're next."

Amy and Dana Lee shared a look that said, if only Alyson weren't here we could have the best fucking orgy that ever happened.

If only indeed.

But then to everyone's disbelief, except perhaps Rashawne's, Alyson laid her vodka bottle and baton on a table near the door, stepped forward, advancing aggressively to the bed and crawled onto it until she was on her knees and elbows between Rashawne's open legs, looking right at his cock. Amy and Dana Lee each looked at each other and together said, "No fucking way!" But to their amazement, Alyson gingerly took Rashawne's half hard cock in her right hand and tenderly began to suck the glistening head with her full lips.

Gina sat up and stared, just as shocked and surprised as everyone else. Oh my god. Look at that little Christian girl go! Alyson began to slowly work her lips down the length of that epic shaft, which was still shiny with Gina's juices. Soon Alyson's lips were meeting her hand as it stroked the lower half of Rashawne's rapidly stiffening manhood. Her long red hair began to sweep up and down as her head bobbed forward and back, her lips and tongue working the upper half of his cock while her hand did its work on the lower half.

Alyson was just as surprised as everyone else at her behavior. She'd acted on pure impulse, and now that she'd committed herself, she was filled with crazy excitement, hoping against hope that this would actually work. I bet all three of them are about to pee all over themselves right now. But, I don't fucking care. If I can start an orgy by sucking this cock, I'll suck it. This might be the best chance I ever have to get some pussy off Dana Lee. This ain't so bad. If I hadn't already sucked Christian's cock, I'd never have done this. But I kind of like the taste of Gina's pussy juice. Kind of like I'm using his cock to go down on her by proxy. No, it's like I'm sucking a pussy-flavored popsicle. She giggled so hard she almost choked on Rashawne's big boy. If it works out, I might get to suck some of this pussy juice straight from the source later.

Rashawne grunted and lay one hand across Gina's thigh as he used the other to grip a handful of red hair to guide Alyson's lips up and down his cock. Oh fuck. This is unreal. This is the fucking beauty queen. Fucking sucking my cock. That's it. I am the fucking king of all kings. Crown me, motherfucker. Crown me. I'm am the Prince of Fuck. Fucking beauty queens line the fuck up just to suck my cock. My Cock. MINE! SUCKING MY MOTHER FUCKING COCK!! AND LINING UP TO DO IT!!!

Alyson could only fit four inches of his huge cock into her mouth, but that was all she could take. He was so much bigger than Christian, it was almost scary. Her teeth barely fit around it, and as he tried to pull her deeper, she started to gag. So to keep him from yanking her down too far, she tightly stroked the other five inches with one tiny hand, while squeezing his massive balls with the other.

Rashawne sighed with contentment and pulled Gina closer to him so he could slip two fingers into her pussy. He calmly finger fucked her until she was moaning with satisfaction. He grinned at Amy and Dana Lee, who up to now had merely watched the scene unfolding before them. Then he silently commanded them to strip. Come on you silly white chicks. You know you want a piece of this.

Amy and Dana Lee each exchanged another look. Then Amy quickly put her bottle down and stripped out of her black bikini and crawled onto the bed on the side of Rashawne opposite from Gina, opening her legs so he could finger her. Dana Lee, on the other hand, was far too impatient to bother with stripping out of her yellow bikini. Without taking time to strip, or even put her bottle down, she hurriedly crawled onto the bed with Alyson and nudged her to scoot over a little so she'd have room to take Rashawne's left nut into her mouth and begin to suck.

Rashawne moaned with happiness, as he finger fucked Gina with his left hand and Amy with his right. Dana Lee was momentarily content to lavishly lick and suck Rashawne's entire ball sack, taking in the musky flavor that oozed of testosterone. Alyson continued to suck the head of Rashawne's cock for all she was worth, but her eyes were only on Dana Lee. A few minutes later Dana Lee pushed her hand aside and began to tongue and slide her lips up the lower portion of Rashawne's member, so that her lush lips were only inches from Alyson's.

Now Alyson was in even bigger heaven than Rashawne. I'm this close. I'm this close. It probably won't happen the way I want, but oh god I am this fucking close. She slid as much of Rashawne's nine inches into her mouth as she possibly could, trying to meet her lips to Dana Lee's, but when he roughly rammed the head of his cock against the back of her throat, she choked and gagged and immediately let his cock fall from her mouth. Just as immediately, Dana Lee took his dick into her mouth and sucked the entire nine inches down into her throat, making him emit a deep guttural groan. She then slowly slid her lips back up the length of the cock and offered it back to Alyson.

Alyson accepted the offering, but rather than sucking the cock back into her mouth, she placed her lips around the very tip and gave it a soft kiss. Dana Lee then kissed the underside just below where Alyson's lips had gone. As if they were using a baseball bat to chose up sides, they continued to alternate kissing down the cock. When they reached the base of the cock, Alyson kissed up the cock on one side, and Dana Lee kissed up the cock on the other side until they reached the tip at the exact same moment and each unintentionally let the other softly match their lips in a tender, almost chaste, closed mouth kiss. At the kiss, Alyson gasped. But, before she could lean in for another, she felt herself being pulled away by Rashawne's strong arms until she was straddling his muscular chest.

As she turned to look back to Dana Lee, she witnessed her desire again swallowing Rashawne's entire cock and slowly working her lips up and down the length of his shaft, her eyes rapturously closed. Fuck. All she cares about is cock. Then Alyson turned back to face Rashawne and saw Amy and Gina laying on either side of him, each slowly rubbing their clits and fingering their pussies, now that he'd turned his attentions to her. Then she felt Rashawne's hands slowly caressing their way up her stomach and then around to her back and smoothly untying her green bikini top to release her lush breasts. Thinking back to how she'd had to instruct Christian earlier in the day, Alyson giggled. No need to tell this motherfucker what to do.

Rashawne soaked in the sight of Alyson's magnificent boobs. They were pale as paper, and dusted with constellations of orange freckles. He slid his hands back around to the front, across her silky flesh, and began softly cupping and feeling the heft of her breasts. Squeezing them together. Sinking his dark fingers in, to relish the vivid contrast in their coloration. His thumbs began to circle her pink areolas, each about the size of a dime. Then he began softly flicking them across her tiny pink nipples. Such tiny pencil eraser nipples affixed to such magnificent boobs.

Alyson was starting to freak out, and was about to pull away, but then her gaze fell to her right and her eyes fixed upon Gina slowly working three fingers of her left hand in and out of her neatly trimmed golden blonde pussy while she used her right hand to vigorously rub her clit. Alyson was in a near trancelike state as she soaked up the sight of Gina's glorious body. She began to enjoy the feel of Rashawne's hands caressing her tits. Fuck. She's so fucking beautiful. I wish she was playing with my tits right now instead of Rashawne. And her tits. God I want to suck them. Amy's are nice but her mom's are as big as mine and just as firm. Fuck. Oh shit.

At that moment, Gina and Alyson made eye contact and Gina smiled wickedly at Amy's best friend. Then she slowly lifted her right foot to Alyson for the young girl to rub.

Without thinking what she was doing, Alyson began to massage Gina's foot, then as it rose closer to her face, she leaned forward and took Gina's big toe into her mouth and softly, lovingly sucked it just as she had Rashawne's cock. She was soaking wet by now, so she started to slowly grind her pussy against his hard abs. Oh god, that feels good.

Then Alyson gasped at the feel of Rashawne taking one of her nipples into his mouth. He began to suck, and tingles shot out of her nipple, making every hair on her head stand erect. Mmmm. Fuck. That feels good. Love his lips on my nips. Damn. I might cum just from him doing that. That and sucking Gina's toe. She began swirling her tongue around Gina's toe, as she ran her hand up and down Gina's leg.

Then Alyson felt Amy taking her other hand and leading it to her wonderful breasts. She looked over at Amy and shared a lustful smile as she began tweaking Amy's nipples. Oh god... I hope Dana Lee doesn't see me touching Amy like this. But she heard the loud slobbering gasps Dana Lee was making behind her. I don't know why I'm worried. With cock in her mouth, she wouldn't even notice the second coming. Fuck it. She's doing what she wants. I should do what I want. So she looked back toward Gina, then reached down and wrapped her fingers around Gina's nearest breast, and gave it a sensuous squeeze. The sexy woman smiled and moaned and began to finger her clit faster than ever, encouraging Alyson to grind her pussy against Rashawne's belly harder than ever, stimulating her clit wonderfully with his rippling abs.

Alyson reveled in the unique experience of comparing a mother's bosom with her daughter's. Wow. Gina's breasts feel firmer than Amy's. Must be the implants. Still, they feel amazingly natural. If I didn't know they were fake, I wouldn't have guessed. Not like mom's. She made hers so big they look freaky. But Gina's... God, I want to suck them so bad.

Alyson closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of Rashawne's big, soft lips switching from sucking one nipple to the other and then back again, trying to imagine that those fat lips belonged to Dana Lee. She was so transfixed that she barely noticed his strong hands on her hips lifting her gently from his belly and easing her slowly down his body. Down. Down. Down. Until she suddenly felt the tip of his cock pressing roughly into the cloth that covered her pussy. Only that piece of cloth kept her from being fucked before she even realized she was fucked.

Dana Lee was looking up, smiling from ear to ear. Yeah. Alyson's gonna finally pop her cherry! How awesome is that? And I'm here to help! She wrapped her fingers around Rashawne's cock, and wiggled it around, rubbing the head of his cock against Alyson's clit, teasing her friend, making her moan. Then a few seconds later, with her other hand, she slipped a finger under Alyson's bikini bottoms and pulled the crotch open. Wow. Look how wet she is! She's definitely ready to fuck!

Alyson gasped at the feel of Dana Lee's finger pulling her bikini open, leaving her pussy exposed, and began to panic. Oh, god. Oh, god. No. Oh, god. What is she doing? Oh, god. We're going to fuck. She looked around in a terror, first meeting Amy's gaze, then Gina's, then Rashawne's, and finally looking backward, and staring into Dana Lee's sky-blue eyes, the most beautiful eyes on the entire planet. She was looking up at her, smiling happily. Oh, god, no! Four sets of hungry eyes surrounded her, watching, waiting, eager to see her pussy pierced by this gigantic, black, ramrod of a cock. Fuck. I started this. I can't back out now!

Rashawne was grinning from ear to ear at the sight of Alyson's flaming red bush hovering just over his cock as Dana Lee held it erect, eager to guide it home. He began to lower Alyson, but slowly so he could savor the moment. Fuck yeah. I'm about to score my first ginger pussy.

Alyson felt the huge tip of his cock opening the moist lips of her pussy and stopping only because of her hymen. As he lowered her further, she felt it stretch, sending a little shock of pain through her pussy. She whimpered in fear. Unable to think. Knowing her friends were mistaking her emotions for excitement. Knowing they would save her if they knew. Her mouth frozen. Unable to speak as she felt the hymen stretch even more. Knowing it was about to break. Oh, god. Please. Oh, god. Please. No, god. No.

Then Alanis Morisette's glorious voice filled the stateroom. "I'm a bitch, I'm a...."

Before another lyric rang throughout the stateroom, Alyson was off of Rashawne's cock and diving for her phone. She gaily chattered, "Yes, Mommy......I love you too, Mommy......Oh yes I've had a wonderful day...... the mall was crowded but Christian and I had tons of fun....", as she retrieved her bikini top, purse and baton, and ducked out the door.

Rashawne said, "Well, damn." I've wanted to fuck that gorgeous redhead since the first day I saw her twirling a baton after summer football practice in tenth grade. Damn. Then, with a silent shrug of his shoulders, he reached his hand to Dana Lee and pulled her face up for a brief kiss. Barely a peck and a soft suck of each lip, then he lifted her to her knees and quickly stripped her out of her yellow bikini so that she was just as naked as the other two he had in his bed. Okay. It's Ms. Gleason's bed, but right now I rule it, so it's mine.

Dana Lee glanced toward the stateroom door as Rashawne began to suck her nipples, and considered for a few moments chasing after Alyson to make sure she was okay. But she could hear Alyson talking to her bitch of a mother out on deck, so she looked down at Rashawne. He looked up at her as he suckled her big nipples with his lips, which were every bit as big as her own. His eyes were dark, but burning with an incredible fire. She was absolutely mesmerized. Goddamn. No wonder Amy has the hots for this asshole. He's an animal!