Three Stoner Chix - Green Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rashawne put his hands around Dana Lee's narrow waist, then lifted her from the bed with ease. As light as she was, he was still amazed at how heavy she felt. She had to weigh at least 130. Maybe 135. He'd always thought she was skinny to the point of being anorexic, but now that he saw her naked he realized that her body was an elongated version of Amy's. A tightly packed mesh of tendon and shapely muscle. She even had an identical gold hoop pierced through the navel that accentuated her six pack just as Amy's accentuated hers. And her ass. He'd take this opinion to his grave, but it was even better than Amy's. Just a bit more tightly packed, and slightly rounder. Only slightly, but the ass edge went to Dana Lee. And those long, luscious legs. Fuck. This bitch is gorgeous.

As he held her aloft, he swiveled around in the bed, then flopped her onto her back between mother and daughter. Rashawne looked down at them. First Dana Lee, then Gina then Amy. They were all staring up at him with hunger in their eyes. Three naked blondes in my bed. All gorgeous and all ready to suck and ride my cock. Thank you, oh mighty one.

He lifted Dana Lee's long, muscular legs, and handed them to Gina and Amy to hold, which they did eagerly. This time as he began to press his cock into Dana Lee's pussy, he met no resistance like he had with Alyson. His cock opened and parted her lips and she merely gasped with pleasure as he eased into her, feeling the tight grip of her vaginal muscles wrapping securely around his penis. Ah yeah. That's it. So fucking tight. Even tighter than Amy. No virgin this one though. Chuckle. Who'd a thought it though? Red's a fucking virgin. A more pronounced chuckle as he slid all the way inside, until his cock was pressing against Dana Lee's back wall. Wait until I see those guys that said they took turns fucking Alyson on the back of the pep bus on the way home from the State finals last year. Fucking liars. Mother fucking liars. Every fucking one of them.

Gina and Amy looked at each other across Dana Lee's writhing body. They grinned wickedly, then pulled her legs wider, wider, wider, until she was doing the full splits. "Damn," said Gina, "She's flexible."

"So am I," said Amy with a giggle.

Gina grinned. I'd like to see that.

Amy grinned back. I bet she'd like to see that.

Rashawne began to piston his pelvis up and down, working up faster and faster, making Dana Lee scream, until his ass was nothing but a brown blur. Her pussy felt like it was getting tighter and tighter around his cock, which was just amazing. Oh fuck. Feel that clinch! Never felt such a tight pussy! She's gotta be doing it on purpose. Oh shit. Oh shit! I'm cumming!

He pulled out just before he began to squirt, but Dana Lee yanked her strong legs from Gina and Amy's hands, hooked her calves around his ass and pulled him down again, forcing his spurting cock back into her pussy. "Oh, shiiiiiiiiit," he moaned. She held him there with those amazingly strong legs, milking his cock with her powerful vaginal muscles, until every drop had been drained from his balls.

Rashawne felt her legs let him go, and he was about to say something flippant when she suddenly jumped up and manhandled him around, throwing him to his back with surprising strength. Fuck! How did she do that? Before he knew it, she'd impaled herself again on his slightly softening cock, shrieking as she lowered herself all the way down. His hands rose to and cupped her perfect little champagne glass titties, and his mind cleared of all thought as he lay back like a king, happy to let this pretty, blonde, white bitch ride his cock. And boy did Dana Lee ride it.

She put her hands on Rashawne's rock-hard pecs, and started thrusting her pelvis, sliding up and down his nine inch bar of black steel, feeling it grow hard again inside her. "Oh yes," she moaned. "Oh fucking yes." Fuck. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. I love this cock. I'll never tease Amy about fucking black guys again. It's just as long as Jimmy's and just as thick as Doug's, and I don't think he even knows how to make it go soft.

An orgasm began to erupt inside Dana Lee's pussy, and she started screaming loud enough to rattle the portholes on the sides of the stateroom. "Oh shit! Oh fuck! OH, HOLY FUCK!! THAT FEELS GOOD!!!"

CHAPTER 35

"What was that, baby girl?"

Alyson scuttled to the prow of the yacht to get the phone farther away from Dana Lee's orgasmic screams. "Nothing Mommy. We're just watching a movie."

"It sounds like a pornography. You know I don't approve of that sort of filth."

"I know Mother. It's just something on HBO."

"Pornography in other words. You know I won't have that filth in my house."

"This is Amy's house. But... I'll ask her to turn it off."

Morgana let out a long sigh. "Well don't do it on my account, baby girl. You're the master of your own soul. Look to your conscience and fear the wrath of the lord."

"Yes, Mother." You fucking wrathful bitch. "Um. I was thinking of maybe sleeping over tonight."

"Yes, I see... Well... that's one of the reasons I called you."

"Oh?"

"I've been wrestling with my conscience all day, uncertain whether to tell you or not."

"Tell me what?"

"Well, you see, a colleague of mine was visiting a local bar today, and happened to see your friend Amy doing something... er... quite alarming."

"Alarming?" Oh shit. Someone saw us smoking pot in Amy's car! I am so dead!

"Oh, I shouldn't be telling you this. It's none of my business. Carrie wasn't even sure if she should tell me. But perhaps heavenly father meant for it to be discovered..."

Alyson gritted her teeth with dreadful anticipation. "Just tell me, Mommy."

"Okay dear. Well... there's no easy way to say this... but she saw Amy... with a girl."

"With a girl? What do you mean?"

"Must I spell it out? Your friend was having sex with a Mexican girl."

Alyson gasped. Katie! She's fucking Katie, and she never even told me about it! She felt a tiny little pang of jealousy, but a moment later she began to smile. I'm glad she has another girlfriend. I was afraid she was getting a crush on me, and really, there's nobody for me but Dana Lee.

Morgana waited for that to sink in, then she continued, "And if that weren't bad enough, there was another girl there as well. It was an orgy, I suppose. That's the way Dykes are. One person is never enough for them."

Alyson snorted, trying to choke off the laughter, but her mother misunderstood it as a sound of distress. "I'm sorry, baby girl. I know you care for Amy. I do too. Heavenly Father knows, I was just as shocked as you. Oh, yes, she's always been a wild girl. A bad influence, but I had no idea she was a sodomite! Perhaps you shouldn't associate with her any longer."

"But, Mommy! Amy's my friend."

"But... dear... she's a lesbian. A carpet-munching lesbian dyke."

Alyson wanted to scream with fury, "FUCK YOU, MOTHER!!!!" but instead she said softly, "Remember what Reverend Atherton says, Mommy. 'Hate the sin but love the sinner.' I love Amy."

Her mother's voice went dark, "I know dear, but she's a..."

Alyson snapped, "I don't care what she is Mother! Amy's my friend!"

There was a long pause on the other end, and for a few moments Alyson felt sick. Oh shit. I went to far. She's going to kill me now.


But then Morgana's voice came on again, once again dripping with southern gentility. "I wouldn't dream of coming between you and your friends, baby girl. But I simply cannot allow you to sleep over at her house."

Alyson was surprised that her mother would make even that much of a concession, so she said, "Okay, Mommy."

"Good. That's settled. No more sleepovers with Amy. It's for the best, really. But I tell you what: you can sleep over at Dana Lee's whenever you like. In fact, maybe you should spend more time with her. It's up to you. But she's such a sweet young girl."

Dana Lee's shrieks suddenly reached a new level. "OH! MY! FUCKING! CHRIST! YES! YES! YES!!" Alyson cupped her hand over the receiver, but it was too late.

Morgana snapped, "Heavenly Jesus. What sort of movie are you watching over there?"

"I don't know. I didn't pick it. I have to go Mother."

"Very well, but before you go, what is this I heard about you buying Christian a new set of clothes? His father is fit to be tied! Pastor Peller may be poor, but he doesn't appreciate being treated like a charity case!"

"I'm sorry. I just... He... Well, it didn't seem like people were interested in taking flyers from a couple of squares, so I thought it would be better if we both looked like normal kids. You know... more relatable."

Morgana laughed. "Why didn't I think of that? You're so smart, baby girl! Well done." She laughed again, "Just between you and me, Christian's suit came out of the charity bin. I should know. I put it there myself thirteen years ago. It belonged to your father. I'd recognize that polyester monstrosity anywhere. You did the right thing, Alyson. I'm so proud of you."

Alyson smiled. I hate her, but why do I feel so happy when I make her proud? I'm totally crazy. Well, if she liked that one, she'll like this one even better. "Mommy. Christian asked me to be his girlfriend." His beard. "Is that okay?"

Morgana just about shrieked with joy. "Oh, baby girl, that's such wonderful news! He hasn't got two pennies to rub together, but he's a righteous boy and such a good student! You two are a wonderful match!"

"Good. I just wanted to make you proud of me."

"I'm already proud of you baby girl. You're my precious little beauty queen. I love you so much, I could just eat you up."

Alyson sniffed, and tear of bitter love tumbled down her cheek. "I love you too, Mommy."

"I'll come pick you up."

Alyson felt a thrill of fear. "No. It's okay, I'll walk home. Later."

"Well don't stay too late. You need to get ready for Bible camp. We're leaving first thing in the morning."

"Okay Mommy. Thanks. Don't wait up."

"Oh don't be silly. Of course I'll wait up. See you soon."

"Later."

"Later then. But not too late."

Alyson sighed, "Okay."

Alyson hung up and dried the tears from her eyes. She turned toward the stateroom door. Dana Lee's voice was rising again from within. She was making rhythmic, guttural groans. Oh god, such beautiful music. I wish I could make her make those sounds.

Alyson crept to the starboard side, and peered down through one of the little rectangular windows along the stateroom ceiling. Dana Lee was riding Rashawne's cock below, with her back toward Alyson, while Amy and her mother masturbated themselves on either side. Amy and Gina were so beautiful, but Alyson only had eyes for Dana Lee. Her naked back and sinewy spine was insanely beautiful, and her ass was to die for. But then Dana Lee leaned forward to kiss Rashawne, giving Alyson a view of Rashawne's big black cock sliding in and out of the girl of her dream's pussy.

A cloud of sadness descended into Alyson's heart, so she turned away, sat on a deck chair, and cried, as she listened to Dana Lee's beautiful voice.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, oh shit, oh shit. So good. So good. So goooooooood! Oh God, oh God, oh holy fucking God!!"

Alyson felt miserable, but the sound of Dana Lee's voice was irresistable. She opened her legs wide and pulled her bikini bottoms open, then holding her baton like a dildo, laid the rounded rubber knob against the hood over her clit. The soft rubber parted her lips gently, and she began to pulsate the baton, creating a delicious, subtle suction sensation which stimulated her clit beautifully. As she masturbated, Dana Lee's voice filled her head with the music of sex, and soon Alyson was moaning in harmony, only quietly so that nobody but God could hear.

CHAPTER 36

After about ten minutes of Dana Lee moaning and grinding and humping and creaming and squirting and crying to the father in heaven that everyone knew Dana Lee didn't even believe existed, Amy reached for her hand and pulled her off Rashawne, saying, "Enough, bitch. It's my turn."

Then Amy quickly climbed aboard and began to hump Rashawne just as furiously as had Dana Lee. In mere minutes, her cream was mixing with Dana Lee's and Rashawne's black cock was so covered by each girl's cum that it looked white. The whole time Gina lay on his left masturbating while she waited her turn, and Dana Lee lay on his right masturbating just as furiously.

Almost the second, or mere seconds after Amy's latest orgasm caused screams to rise from the deepest pit of her airway, Gina was pulling her from Rashawne's cock and impaling herself with it in one thrust. She was so worked up from masturbating and watching Rashawne fuck the two 18-year-olds that she came almost instantly, splashing his cock with cum. But this didn't stop her from continuing to grind her pubic bone against his cock to get the full ride. And ride him she did as he kneaded her full breasts with his big, strong hands.

After Gina's third screaming orgasm, Rashawne rolled her onto her back and began to hump her with tireless power. Yeah, fucking bitches belong to me now. I'm their god. He slipped one hand into Dana Lee's pussy, and the other into Amy's, as he fucked Gina, and tried with all his might to give all three of them a simultaneous orgasm. That would be fucking epic! He quickly brought Dana Lee to the point of screaming, but it took Amy longer. His own orgasm began to bloom, but he tried like hell to hold it back as he slammed two fingers into Amy and hooked them against her G-spot and walked them like mad until finally she began to scream and squirt, sending a sweet, warm splash of cum up his arm. Fuck yeah! All three beautiful blondes were screaming and creaming, quivering and cumming, all at the same time, and it was his doing. I am a mother fucking god. A literal, mother fucking god!

Then, when he could no longer hold back his cum, and no longer desired to hold it back, Rashawne quickly withdrew from Gina's pussy, and stood up over the quiverring women. With a long, loud grunt and moan, he began to yank spurt after spurt of semen from his penis, spraying from side to side like it was a Mac-10, and painting each of them from tummy to tits to their lovely faces. Then after he'd emptied every bullet in the chamber all over their beautiful bodies, he fell backwards, tumbling from the bed and onto his back with none of the grace that had made him a high school All-American running back, and sprawled clumsily upon the floor.

Gina shot to her knees with alarm, and looked down to make sure he was alright. He was panting hard, but grinning from ear to ear. She chuckled. Yeah, he's allllllllright. Then she turned to look at Amy and Dana Lee. Their bronzed bodies were plastered with cum, and both of them were giggling. But they stopped giggling when she leaned over and began to lick the cum from Amy's cheek.

Dana Lee looked on in amazement. What the fuck?

Gina had done it on pure impulse, but even as her tongue was sliding up Amy's cheek, she was thinking, What am I doing? Oh this is so wrong! So evil! She's my fucking daughter! I should stop. Then she saw the flame in Amy's eyes, and her daughter sat upright and licked a long drop of cum off of Gina's chin and lips. Her tongue went briefly into her mother's cum-filled mouth, before going up the across the bridge of her nose.

Amy and Gina were too crazed with lust now to give a shit what anybody thought. Amy ran her tongue across her mother's left nipple, pausing there to slurp a blob of cum off, as Gina moaned with pleasure. Then Gina leaned in and wrapped her mouth entirely around Amy's breast, where a large blob of cum was accumulated, and swirled her tongue in circles around Amy's rock-hard nipple, sucking as she collected the white goo, before swallowing it down.

Dana Lee sat up and stared open-mouthed at them. Damn. They're licking each other's tits. Fuck. Mother and daughter. This is fucking incest. I thought Amy told us everything, but she never hinted she had a thing for her mom! Sick! Oh fuck. Oh fuck, look at them going at each other! Gross! Then again... who am I to judge? I'm the one who stroked my brother's cock while he was asleep. It was everything I could do to keep from sucking it. I'm no angel. Still... mother and daughter. That's pretty freaky. But, god. It's hot too. Fucking hot.

Amy looked down at her Mom's sexy lips and luscious tongue, as she gingerly licked Rashawne's creamy white cum from her right breast, working upward to the nipple. Oh god. Oh fucking god. Then Mom's lips wrapped around the nipple and she began nibbling the tip ever so gently with her teeth. Amy reached up and grabbed her mother's head with both hands, shifted her over to her left breast, and pulled her in hard. She moaned as Mom sucked her nipple all the way in, and began flicking it with the tip of her tongue, sending waves of pure pleasure straight to Amy's cunt. So fucking hot.

Only after every drop of cum was goneAmy pushed her mother onto her back and began licking and slurping the cum off of Mom's belly, working her way down to the top of her blonde bush, but daring to go no further. She kept licking and slurping every pearly drop was gone, all the while breathing in the scent of her mother's pussy, so close, yet so forbidden.

Then Gina flipped her daughter onto her back and returned the favor, only going a little further as she slurped up a long rope of cum that led from Amy's ribcage all the way down to her labia, and then she stayed there, boldly and shamelessly swirling her tongue around Amy's clit as her daughter moaned and quivered. Oh my lord. I'm eating her pussy. I'm actually eating my own daughter's pussy.... And I LOVE IT!!!

Dana Lee had no idea whether to run or start masturbating. She didn't run. Masturbation won. It was insanely hot, but insanely wrong. On every level. She'd known Gina since she was eight. She was almost like a second mother to her. Now, this sometimes stern, sometimes sweet, but always motherly woman was licking her daughter's pussy clean of cum as if it were just one more mother-daughter activity, like playing cards, or finger painting. Oh shit. What do I do? What do I do? Bereft of ideas, she continued to slowly rub her clit as she watched in horrified fascination.

Then while Dana Lee was in mid thought, Gina got off the bed and quickly circled to the far side, and crawled back onto the bed while Amy turned toward her. Dana Lee looked back and forth between mother and daughter, both of whom were looking at her with burning lust in their identical blue eyes. I'm surrounded. But before Dana Lee could protest, Amy pushed her to her back and began to lick the cum off of her tummy, circling her tongue around Dana Lee's belly button hoop before slipping it inside, while Gina leaned over and playfully licked her boobs clean, softly sucking each of her fat nipples as she did so. Dana Lee was too shocked to move a muscle.

Damn. Are they lesbians? No way. They're just playing. Well, Amy might be a lesbian. I have my suspicions about her and that girl she's always running off to get coke from. Funny how she never lets us meet her. I get why she won't let Alyson around her, but why not me? I can handle anything. But maybe not. Not this. Her and her mom licking cum off me? This is seriously fucked up. Why am I letting them do it? Fuck. It feels good. That's why. And I'm drunk. Fucking vodka. I need to stop drinking. Or maybe I just need to drink more. Fuck it. I should just go with it. Everyone knows, I'll try anything once.