Three Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tony filled Joanne to the brim with his seed, he thought about when to expose himself to the twins and continue his quest to fuck all the women in the family.




*** Part 2: Joanne ***

One year, three months later.

Chapter 1

I can't shake the image from my head. I'm here at my soon-to-be former stepson's apartment, replaying the scene I witnessed earlier today. I'll never, ever, forget it. I'll never forget the look on my soon-to-be ex-husband's face; the look of pleasure, the look of smug arrogance.

Then there's the girls. Recently turned 18, Jada and Rena, my twin girls. My daughters, one on each side of Tony's cock -- his long black cock, slowly licking it up and down. I suspected Tony had cheated on me before, but never would I have guessed with my own daughters -- his stepdaughters.

Well my girls will be another soon-to-be; Tony's soon-to-be former stepdaughters.

TJ approached me from behind, stirring me from my daze. He hugged me, held me, wrapping his huge arms around me. "It's going to be ok, Joanne," he told me in his deep voice. His voice sounded so much like his father's.

TJ looks like Tony too. Except his head is shaved bald, and Tony's is trimmed short. Both are huge, muscular black men. Tony occasionally competed in body building competitions for a few years in the Tampa Bay area. He was in the middle-age group bracket.

Looking back now, I wonder how many white women he slept with during those competitions. There were women competing in the figure and bikini divisions. I wonder how many white women he slept with that worked out at the same gym as Tony. I can see Tony pinning younger white women against the wall in the locker room, their bodies dripping sweat, the women cumming on his magnificent black cock like I did for so many years.

I closed my eyes, unable to get the visions out of my head, both the real ones of my daughters, naked, pleasuring Tony, and all the imaginary, possible affairs he may or may not have had.

TJ has been so sweet to me. Ever since I met him. I lay my head back on his massive chest; my hand caressed his forearm that was wrapped around me. If only Tony were like his son, I wouldn't be in this situation.

TJ kissed the back of my head. "I'm going to take a shower," he whispered. "Please let me know if you need anything."

A few seconds passed, my eyes shot open with shock. I felt TJ's erection, covered by his gym shorts, pressing against the small of my back. He released me from his embrace. I turned around watching him head toward his bathroom.

Maybe it was something else, maybe it was an accident, but I felt it. I shook my head, sitting on TJ's bed, listening to his shower start up. He's been so sweet to let me stay here a few days, to get out of my house.

Tony has two biological children that I know of. TJ, and a daughter Tony and I had together -- 20-year-old Laura. She's also nothing like her father. So sweet, caring, wonderful. I called her first after I walked in on Tony, Jada, and Rena. She's the one who suggested I go stay with TJ for a few days.

"This is what I deserve. This is karma getting me back for all the wrong I've done in life," I thought, still sitting on the edge of TJ's bed.

Chapter 2

I met Tony 30 years ago. I was 22 and on my honeymoon with my first husband, Michael. This is where it began. This is where things went wrong, but at the same time, oh so right.

We were in Cancun. The resort had a dance club. Michael and I were there on our second night of the trip. Tony was there alone for some reason.

Michael and I were dancing and he wanted to take a break, use the restroom, order some drinks. I waited at the bar for my husband to return. I was standing right near Tony. I wondered at the time if it was fate and meant to be. I'm guessing when he gently touched my long, brown hair, getting my attention and when I turned around, getting a closer look at this statuesque, incredible looking black man, that it was fate.

He said nothing, only nodding to the dance floor. I knew what he meant though. I should've said no, but I didn't. I followed him out to the dance floor, looking over my shoulder for Michael, not seeing him.

Tony spun me around, pulling me back against his crotch, and just like I felt TJ's erection a few minutes ago, I felt Tony's that night. My mouth dropped open, when I felt his huge bulge pressing into me.

I thought about ending the dance, going to wait for Michael, but I was frozen. Tony pulled me back against his body by my hair, still not saying a word, only lightly moaning in my ear. He was basically dry humping me on the dancing floor. I could feel his cock sliding in between my butt cheeks.

"This is insane," I thought. "I should end it," but I didn't.

Finally the song ended it for us. I also saw Michael back at the bar, looking around for me. Maybe he thought I was in the restroom too.

Tony spun me around to face him. The first words he ever spoke to me were, "If you want this dick, I'm in room 33 on the 3rd floor."

He grabbed my hand, bringing it to his pants. My hand landed on the bulge there, I instinctually grabbed it, quickly releasing it.

I watched him walk away, my mouth still hanging open.

That should've been the last I ever saw of Tony. But of course it wasn't. My pussy had never been wetter, almost as if I were under a spell.

Later that night, Michael and I had sex. I waited for him to fall asleep, showered, put on a bath robe, grabbed the room key and snuck out.

I was so horrible. I knocked on room 33 on the 3rd floor. Tony answered, his typical smug smile, I entered his room, and disrobed.

"I want that dick," was the first words I said to Tony.

"I know," he replied. He pulled off his t-shirt, and pulled down his boxer shorts. There it was, his insanely perfect cock before me. It was huge, it was pulsating, and it was begging me to service it.

I couldn't say no. Service it I did. I worshiped his big black cock. I nearly came the second his huge cockhead entered my mouth. Fingering myself while I sucked it, I did come a minute later. I covered it in my saliva; I licked, kissed, and sucked all over that massive member.

In twenty minutes, I climaxed three times while sucking his cock. Finally, Tony had enough. He scooped me up and slammed me on his bed. He mounted me, entered me, and fucked me.

Oh did he ever fuck me. I was a writhing, flailing, sweaty mess of orgasmic bliss all night. We never spoke the entire time. Tony just kept going and going and going.

"Yes! Yes!" I'd scream out in his room. I kept cumming and cumming and cumming.

Finally, after several hours, Tony had me on all fours, gritting his teeth, taking me hard from behind.

He let out a long, soulful moan. I pushed away, rolling to my back in front of him, and grabbed his cock by the base, stroking it with my pussy juices as lubrication.

My mouth went on his cockhead and I waited. Jacking his cock a few more times, I felt him tense up. It erupted in my mouth; spurt after spurt of semen filled my mouth to the brim. I swallowed several times to get it all down my throat.

Tony grinned, "You know where I am, if you want this again."

I nodded, putting my robe back on. I did want him again. I asked myself what had gotten into me, what was wrong with me as I walked back to my room.

I felt utterly foolish climbing back in bed with Michael. I glanced at the alarm clock next to the bed. It was 5:05 am.

I reasoned that it was a one-time thing. A fluke even. It was experimenting with a black man. Michael was my true love, my high school sweet heart, and now husband. I decided I'd never see Tony again.

Chapter 3

Five hours later, Tony was in my room, and I was bouncing up and down on his black dick, screaming as I climaxed again.

I lied to Michael, telling him I didn't feel well. I encouraged him to go scuba diving with the group that was heading out. I told him we'd meet for lunch.

Tony fucked me in the shower one last time. I told him goodbye, telling him I'd never see him again. He laughed, and said "ok."

I got dressed and met Michael for lunch. We spent the rest of the day together. After dinner we took a nice walk, and then headed back to our room for sex.

I was wide awake, Michael snoring softly next to me. I glanced at the clock next to the bed; the red digital display said 12:43 am.

I put on my bathrobe, grabbed the room key and went to Tony's room.

"Oh yes!" I cried out an hour later. I was straddling Tony, and he was sucking my tits harder than anyone ever has.

"This is so wrong!" I managed to get out between climaxes. Tony ignored my comment, grunting as he fucked me senselessly all night.

I arrived back in bed with Michael at 5:29 am.

I knew it wouldn't end, I knew I'd keep sneaking off with Tony whenever I got a chance -- and I did. Michael and I would have sex in the afternoon. I'd take a nap to rest up for sneaking out later that night to see Tony. Michael and I would return to our room later that evening, have sex, and go to bed. I'd wait for him to fall asleep and go see Tony.

He'd fuck me all night and I'd return to our room the next morning. Each morning I arrived later and later each time.

On the day before we left, I arrived so late that morning that Michael was up. "Where were you?" he asked.

"Oh, uh, I was checking out the breakfast bar," I lied.

"In your bathrobe? And did you just get out of the shower?" Michael asked, noticing my hair and skin were wet. Not telling him I was drenched with sweat from all-night sex, I lied again.

"Yep, I came back thinking I should change instead of wearing this," I said.

"Oh ok, I was going to shower and check it out myself."

"I'll join you! I don't mind showering again," I smiled.

"Sure!"

A few minutes later, Michael pulled his cock out of my pussy, and ejaculated all over my ass in the shower. I smiled, turned around, and kissed him.

The next morning, hours before our plane was due to return us home, Tony gently laid me down on my back, his tongue swirling around inside my mouth.

"I guess I'll never see you again after we leave here," I said, ending the sensual kiss. Tony spent most of the night making love to me, eating out my pussy, sucking my tits, instead of relentless fucking.

"Where do you live?" he asked, kissing on my neck.

"Jacksonville, Florida."

"I live in Tampa. We'll see each other again, don't worry," he assured me.

We exchanged phone numbers and addresses. I said goodbye, returned to my room. Five minutes later, Michael woke up and showered. I joined him, letting the hot water wash Tony's and my sweat off our skin. Michael turned me around, penetrating me for a few minutes before cumming on my ass again.

He never once asked about my pussy being so loose and stretched out. Perhaps he thought he had done that. He didn't.

*

Four years later I had my first child with Michael, a son named Zack. Four years after that, we had a daughter named Ashley.

In all that time I never heard from Tony. I forgot about him. Up until Zack was born, I would masturbate, always picturing Tony above me, his muscles glistening as he took me over and over.

Zack became the new love of my life -- my precious boy. Then four years later, Ashley was added to that. Both looked like me, dark hair, and dark eyes.

Two years after Ashley was born, I received a letter in the mail. It was postmarked Tampa Bay, Florida. My heart skipped a beat.

Tearing it open, I saw a brief handwritten letter from Tony. "I would never forget a pussy as good as yours. Come see me in Tampa."

I couldn't believe it. I had moved on. I recently celebrated my 10 year anniversary with Michael. Memories from my honeymoon flooded my thoughts. All that sex, all those orgasms with Tony. Just like during my masturbatory fantasies years prior, I told myself if I ever heard from Tony, I would go see him.

I looked at my naked body in the mirror. I didn't look bad. My breasts were still nice, a handful, didn't sag too much. Plus, while not in amazing shape, no one could tell I had two small children. I smiled at my reflection.

I took off from work, saying an emergency came up. I told Michael a friend we knew in high school was very sick and I needed to visit her.

"But you haven't talked to her in years, Joanne," he noted.

"I know! I feel horrible, and now that's she sick I need to see her before she passes away," I lied once more. "She lives in Tampa, I'll be gone for a week."

I left the next morning. I carried an empty suitcase with me, kissed Michael and the kids goodbye and off I drove.

I made the trip in a little over three hours. I wondered why I never took off to see Tony in the last decade like this. I suppose what little conscience I had, prevented me from reaching out to him.

When I arrived, I didn't bother asking about what he's been up to, I didn't ask how he's been or why I hadn't heard from him. None of that mattered. The only thing I cared about was getting his black cock inside me.

I rode him for the next six hours. Tony sat up, rolled over, and got on top. He'd grunt as he worked, the bed slamming against the wall. Then he did it. He moaned and came inside me, filling my white pussy with what it craved most -- black cum.

It was four in the afternoon when he stopped. "Get some clothes on, my son will be home soon," he told me.

I had no idea he had a son. Of course I really didn't know much about Tony at all. We didn't talk much, we only had sex.

I met 15-year-old TJ that day, 20 years ago. He was a nice kid, polite, quiet. He seemed to have a crush on me. But I couldn't say for sure. We talked about school, hobbies and so on for about an hour.

"Hit the garage, before supper," Tony ordered TJ. I watched his son leave to go lift weights in their makeshift home gym. Tony was lifting me a few minutes later. We were in the kitchen, I was straddling Tony; he was standing at the sink, bouncing me up and down. I tried my best to be quiet so TJ wouldn't hear us from the garage.

Tony didn't last long. He erupted inside me again. He set me down, cum oozing out of my pussy. I got my clothes back on and offered to fix supper. He nodded and I got to it.

That night Tony came inside me over and over again. The next day TJ went to school, Tony stayed home from work, taking a vacation too, and filled my pussy over and over again.

On my last day there, I was exhausted, out of breath, while Tony pumped his seed into me one last time before my drive home.

I became pregnant with Laura on that visit.

Chapter 4

Michael thought the baby was his. But I knew as soon as a black baby came out of me, Michael would find out. I didn't care at this point.

I kept going to Tampa fairly regularly. The months passed, my belly grew larger, and Tony kept fucking me. I loved those weekend trips. I loved how he'd grab my pregnant belly, wrapping his big arms around it, and pummel my pussy at the same time. He knew the baby was his and didn't care.

The last two months of the pregnancy I didn't drive to visit Tony. I told Michael the friend I was supposedly visiting passed away.

I was happy to meet Laura. She was a healthy, normal baby. I smiled at her face when I held her for the first time; Michael was having a nervous breakdown. I'm not sure; I wasn't really paying attention to him. I'm sure he was able to figure out the baby wasn't his.

I don't know why I didn't leave Michael. I supposed I wanted some kind of normalcy for the kids. Either way, Michael forgave me and offered me a "three strikes" deal.

I thought it was ridiculous, but I went along with it. If he learned of my cheating three more times, then we would divorce.

I focused on Laura for the next two years. I didn't forget Tony, but part of me felt that it was over. I cheated, I got pregnant, and now I'm over it; I'll focus on my family from now on.

When Laura was two, I got pregnant again from Michael. This time with twins. Jada and Rena, non-identical, fraternal twins were born.

Once again, I had babies to focus on. I had trouble losing the weight from them, but I worked out as much as I could, eating right along the way. In the back of my mind was Tony, should I ever see him again.

During this time we moved to a larger house. I sent a letter to Tony, giving him my new address, thinking I'd probably never hear from him again.

It was Laura's tenth birthday when I got a letter from Tony. He wanted to see me. I closed my eyes, holding the letter to my chest. I couldn't wait.

There was just one problem. Tony said he was coming to visit me.

This is when strike one occurred.

I faked being sick to avoid going out with Michael and the kids. I suggested they go to the restaurant alone.

I knew Michael would catch me, but I had three strikes. I was willing to get a strike one for sex with the black man I loved so much.

Did I love him? I asked myself as I rode his cock on my bed. I did. I loved his body, his cock, and the way he fucked me. I even told him after I climaxed the first time. He told me he loved me too. I smiled and kept on riding him.

Michael walked in on us. He heard us going at it and told the kids to go back and get in the car. He entered the house alone.

"Strike one?" I asked. I was on all fours at this point and Tony was behind me.

Michael solemnly nodded. Tony pulled out, got dressed and left. I replaced the bed sheets and after tucking the kids in, I went to bed alone; Michael slept on the couch.

In those few days he slept on the couch, I snuck off to fuck Tony at his hotel room.

The second strike came a year later. We were at the beach, staying in a beach house Michael's employer let us use for vacation. It was a huge house. It had a nice swimming pool and even a small greenhouse for exotic plants.

I realized that not only did I love Tony, but I loved black cock in general. So I found one. He was a nice kid, 18, just graduated from high school. I can't remember his name now. I think it started with a "J." It might've been Jamal.

Anyway, he was at the beach with his family. I spotted him a couple days earlier. I smiled, I waved, and I eventually talked to him. He was so nervous, but sweet.

Little did he know that the next day an older white woman would be bouncing up and down on his cock as he sat in a chair in a greenhouse, while her husband and kids were at the beach.

We were dripping sweat, he was squeezing my ass. Michael walked in on us. Jamal's face lit up with fear.

"Strike two," Michael said, slamming the door closed.

"Uh, um, I should go," the teenager said.

"Nope. I'm not done," I told him.

I rode his young, black cock until I came all over it a few minutes later. I went to my knees, took him in my mouth, and sucked the cum out of him. It was so delicious.

"Now you can leave," I smiled at him.

I left the greenhouse, walked to the pool and dove in. I swam to the other side, got out, wrapped a towel around my naked body and went inside. I flipped through a magazine on the couch, ignoring Michael.

Chapter 5

My third strike happened the following summer. It was Tony once again.

I was where I belonged, riding that gorgeous black dick in my bed, when Michael discovered us once more.

This was the fifth or sixth time Tony visited. I was usually successful in sneaking around, but this last and final time, Tony and I were caught in bed again.

Michael stood at the entrance of the bedroom, hands on his head, a distraught look on his face.

Tony chuckled, "Strike three?" he asked Michael.

"Oh yes!" I said, as another orgasm approached, while on top of Tony. I looked over my shoulder and extending my middle finger to Michael.

Tony and I were married as soon as possible. I got the kids; Michael wanted nothing to do with any of us.