Three Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very last of several stalls had an unflushed, nasty, toilet. It dripped water behind it, which gathered on the floor, creating a small puddle. The top of the toilet had ashes from cigarettes, and a blunt of marijuana resting on it. It hadn't been cleaned in, what looked like, weeks. The seat was up; there were pee stains and pubic hair. Typical of a poorly run, rarely cleaned, bar or club.

"FUCK ME!" Denise commanded as a huge black man, named Rodney, she found within minutes of arriving, threw the stall door open and roughly sat her down on top of the toilet.

"Oh yeah? You want this dick?" he asked as he was pulling his tucked shirt out of his pants.

"Mmhmm," Denise moaned as she grabbed his face and stuck her tongue into his mouth.

Her head bobbed back and forth and she sucked his tongue. "Mmm your tongue is bigger than my ex-husband's cock."

Rodney nodded, watching Denise suck him to full strength. She smiled, stood and turned around, pulling her dress up for him.

She moaned when Rodney entered her from behind. Denise loved black dick too, just like her cousin, like all the women in her family.

Chapter 3

Hours passed, it was approaching dawn and Ulysses was holding Laura as she came again. Her sweaty body was numb and limp, temporarily forgetting her troubles with her father and sisters.

Ulysses guided her to her back, gently rolled her onto her tummy. He brought her hips up, to his face, and dove in. His tongue licking all over her ass cheeks and crack; occasionally dipping down, and licking pussy juices off her.

Setting her back down, he grabbed the base of his cock and guided it inside Laura. She nearly came again when Ulysses settled in, his entire cock unable to fit its length inside her.

Running his hands all over her tired back and body, he slowly thrust in and out of her, working toward his own orgasm -- finally.

Laura was used to this, Tony was capable of marathon fucking sessions almost every day.

Her hair no longer wild and frizzy, but straight due to sweat, Laura came again. Ulysses pulled her up by her hair, her head turning to kiss him.

"Where do you want it?" he asked, looking into her green eyes. Flashbacks of Tony spraying his cum all over her face, tummy, and back entered her mind.

"My mouth," she answered.

Ulysses nodded, sitting back on his knees, letting Laura drink from him. He nearly came when she turned around and engulfed his cock.

He moaned, feeling his cock pump and spurt cum into her mouth. Laura sucked and sucked, wanting to get every last drop his black balls could produce.

When Laura was done, Ulysses lay back on the bed, his arms extending to pull her against him. He held her light-brown body against his and drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later, eight am, Ulysses was in the shower. Denise, after her own wild night, joined him, pulling him in for hard kiss.

"She's asleep?" Denise asked.

"Yes," Ulysses answered, picking Denise up, her legs wrapping around him, his cock sliding inside.

"We'll take turns driving to Tampa. We can nap at TJ's this afternoon," Denise said.

"I'll take the first driving shift, since I'm guessing you didn't sleep at all."

"I didn't."

"You're a bad woman," Ulysses joked, driving his cock deep inside her.

"I love black cock. But yours is my favorite," Denise smiled, kissing him.

"Thanks," he chuckled.

***

A few hours later, Denise nearing the end of her driving shift, glanced in the rearview mirror. She watched Laura and Ulysses stir, waking up. Denise smiled seeing her cousin glance longingly toward Ulysses' crotch.

Denise cleared her throat, "Laura, if you want to suck it go right ahead. You don't have to be shy in front of me. Go ahead, just save some for me."

Laura nodded, smiling awkwardly. Denise watched Ulysses lean back in the seat, Laura's head bobbing up and down.

Later that afternoon, they were greeted by another huge, muscular black man -- TJ, Tony's son, Laura's half-brother. He was Ulysses' half-brother too, but on their mother's side.

Laura and TJ hadn't seen or spoken to one another since Tony was caught cheating with his former step-daughters. Laura went to confront her father that day, saw him naked, fell under his spell, and had been his sexual captive ever since.

TJ vehemently suggested they call the police. He wasn't a cop anymore, but he assured Laura that would be the best route.

Laura wouldn't listen. She told TJ her sisters would act like nothing is wrong, the cop that went by would see everything was fine, reply over the radio and that'd be the end of it.

TJ nodded his head, "How do you know that Laura?"

"Because they want to be there, trapped in his basement, his sex slaves."

"Why?"

"I know firsthand what he's like. How controlling, how," Laura paused, tears welling up, "how pleasurable he is."

"Laura are you saying you and him,"

"Yes. I was there for over a year. I went to confront him, he disrobed in front of me, I couldn't resist."

TJ got up from the table, heading to the kitchen, "That's our father."

"I know," Laura cried. "Which is why I want your help, to save Jada and Rena."

TJ paused, letting this sink in. "I just can't deal with him or all that. What happened, what they did to your poor mother."

"TJ," Denise piped up, "Joanne is doing fine now. She's happier than ever after leaving Tony. She talks about her kids, hoping they'll come see her. Trust me. If what Laura is saying is true, please help us get Jada and Rena away from your father."

TJ shook his head, running his hands over his smooth, shaved head. "You can use my place to stay here, as a safe haven, but I can't see him."

"I understand, and thank you," Laura said.

"How do you plan on getting them out anyway?"

Denise smiled, thinking of her plan. She went over how she'd go visit Tony and pretend she had no idea he and her aunt had divorced. She'll act shocked, perhaps showing sympathy for him, maybe even inviting him out to dinner. Laura and Ulysses would sneak in and get the twins out. Laura admitted sneaking out from a window in the basement; she hoped the twins could be convinced to do the same.

Chapter 4

Tony was sliding his cock in and out of Jada and Rena. The girls were on all fours, Tony switching from one to the other after a few minutes. He heard his door bell ring. Confused as to who it could be this late at night, he peeped out the small basement window. Shrouded by darkness, he saw a busty brunette in a sexy, tight dress.

"Is that?" Tony wondered. "Denise? I haven't seen that bitch in a few years. Stay here and stay quiet," Tony ordered the twins.

He put on a robe, covering himself, and headed upstairs to answer.

"Hi, Tony!" Denise smiled widely.

"Denise, hey," Tony looked over her, confused by her presence.

"You're probably wondering why I'm here. I was in town and thought I'd see if Joanne wanted to go out."

Tony chuckled, "I guess you haven't heard."

"Heard what?"

"Joanne and I divorced. She moved up north somewhere."

"Oh no!" Denise pretended not to know. "I'm so sorry. I had no idea."

"It's fine."

"Geez, I was going to take her out and catch up."

"You can come in if you like," Tony said.

Denise looked him up and down and followed him inside. "So very easy," she thought to herself.

She sat next to him on the couch, patting his thigh. "Ugh, such a shame you two split up. I'm out of the loop, I wished I had known."

She rubbed his thigh, "Poor guy, you're here all alone."

"Heh, it's not so bad."

"I bet it isn't. I mean, look at you, you probably have several girlfriends!"

Tony chuckled, "No."

"So you're a single man," Denise shook her head, looking down. "Gosh."

"Something wrong?"

"Just my mind spinning."

"About?"

"Here I am, alone with a big, gorgeous black man. Given my addiction, that could be a problem," Denise said.

"Addiction?" Tony knew what she meant.

"To black cock. I know you used to be married to my aunt, but I don't care!" Denise laughed. She threw her leg over Tony, straddling him, grabbing his face. "Let's fuck."

Ulysses was looking in from the front window, careful not to be seen. He saw Tony, stand with Denise straddling him and disrobed. The naked man walked out of the living room to the stairs.

"Let's go. I think the door was left unlocked, at least I hope," Ulysses whispered.

"Follow me," Laura motioned.

Kissing frantically, Tony entered his bedroom upstairs, avoiding the basement so Denise wouldn't find out who was down there.

"Give me that pussy," Tony demanded as he slammed her on the bed, pulling at her dress, forcefully removing it. She wasn't wearing a bra or underwear.

"Give me that dick," Denise countered, rising up, jumping back in Tony's arms, sticking her tongue in his mouth.

"Shh, careful," Laura whispered, tiptoeing through the kitchen toward the basement door.

Slowly opening, revealing darkness, she entered with Ulysses behind her.

The steps creaked, causing Laura to panic, hoping not to draw attention to them. She had nothing to fear. Her father was too busy.

"Yes! Fuck me!" Denise yelled, Tony slamming her against the wall, knocking a small lamp off the table next to them.

Back at the bottom of the stairs, Laura saw a single candle in the corner, her twin half-sisters there, naked, cuddling. They saw someone approach, having heard them travel down the stairs.

As Laura got closer, she could see their faces better; it looked like tears had been streaming down them.

Tony was behind Denise now, grabbing her big tits, merciless taking her from behind. "Yessss, yesss, give me that big black dick!" she ordered. A book fell off the shelf next to the bed.

"Laura?" Rena said.

"I'm here. Let's go."

"Go?" Jada asked.

"Yes, we're leaving this place, leaving Tony. Mom will be happy, please, let's go," Laura said.

"It's safe," Ulysses added. The twins glanced at him.

"He's here to help, but we need to hurry."

"Ahh! Ahh!" Denise was cumming, screaming. Tony pulled out from behind, pushing her over, he slapped her.

"Ooh, you want to be rough with me?" Denise asked, wiping her mouth. "Come and get it!" she slapped Tony, jumped on him, tackling the huge man to the bed, and then rolling off him.

"Mom will hate us, after what we've done," Jada said.

"No she won't. She was upset, hurt, but leaving Tony and getting far away will make things right. You two are crying, come on, I know you don't want this. As much as his perfect cock gave us so much pleasure, it's not right."

"He owns us," Rena said. "We belong to him."

"No we don't," Laura shook her head.

"This pussy?" Tony said, inches from Denise's face, on top of her, on the floor. "This white pussy. It's mine now."

"Oh yeah?" Denise said, clawing down his back, slapping him again, pushing him back. They rolled against the bookshelf knocking more books off it.

"This dick? This big black dick. Is mine!" Denise lied. Using the bookshelf as leverage, she squat up and down on Tony, Joanne's books left in the house, falling down on them as Denise rode his cock endlessly.

"Please come with me," Laura pleaded. "He doesn't love us. He's obsessed with us. Things can be all better if you leave now. I promise you."

"Hey," Ulysses extended his hand, smiling softly. "TJ misses you two."

"He does?" Rena asked.

"Come, let's go to his place. It's safe there," Ulysses added.

The twins nodded, took his hand and stood, naked. Laura found a blanket and wrapped it around them.

Denise and Tony were in an old rocking chair in the other corner of the bedroom. She was straddling him and coming down with all her might and weight on his cock. "Come on! Come on!" she ordered him to cum.

"Ahh!" Tony tried to hold off, struggling with each cock-milking impact of Denise's pussy.

Their concentration was broken when the chair crumpled below them into several pieces.

"Ok, shhh, let's move," Laura guided the twins to the top of the stairs, stepping out into the kitchen. "Just have be quiet and keep moving."

"Have I met my match?" Tony asked out loud, the rocking chair in several pieces below him and Denise.

"Yes!" She glared, grabbing his face kissing, him hard. Denise had no idea how long it would take for Laura and Ulysses to do their task. She needed Tony distracted.

"Now keep fucking me and don't stop. This black dick is mine!" Denise's words reignited Tony. He sat up, taking her with him, threw her over his shoulder and left his bedroom.

"I'm taking you to the basement," Tony said, Denise's plan backfired.

"No, no, wait!" she yelled.

Laura, the twins, and Ulysses, saw a huge man standing in the front door way. He came into view and nodded, it was TJ. "The cops are on the way, hurry."

Denise wiggled out of grasp, falling to the floor. She quickly jumped onto his back, trying to choke him out.

He flipped her over, sending her across the hall, landing on and smashing a small table.

"Are you crazy?" Tony glared. Something caught Tony's eyes, he turned seeing TJ rush the twins out the front door.

"No!" he yelled.

Denise was back on her feet and pushed Tony down the stairs. He toppled over, banging his head and face several times, breaking the wooden vertical columns near the bottom. He saw his pussy, his twin slaves, run down the front steps.

Tony grabbed a wooden column and chased after them. TJ blocked his exit, Tony pushed him over, out the front door. He stood over his son, in a rage, using the column as a baseball bat, trying to beat him. TJ was rolling and dodging the attacks, a voice was telling Tony to stop, yelling at him to put the weapon down. Several blows landed on TJ's shoulder, another on his thigh, when finally, they ended.

TJ's ears were ringing. He sat up, his father's lifeless body lying on the front porch. He looked to the front yard, the police officer lowered his fired weapon, TJ nodded to him.

There were several police cars parked out front. The twins were being tended to by a paramedic, so was Denise. She need a few bandages, but was otherwise fine. They removed Tony's body from the scene.

Laura, her half-sisters, her half-brother, her cousin, and new friend, were safe.

Chapter 5

A few nights later, at TJ's apartment, Laura was straddling Ulysses in the guest room. She smiled at him, he smiled back as he caressed her face.

"That was great," Laura said.

"Yes it was," Ulysses agreed.

Laura looked over to Jada and Rena. "One of you want to have another turn?"

"Let's do it together," Jada said, taking Rena's hand, smiling at Ulysses as they joined him on the bed. Laura watched her half-sisters kiss and caress Ulysses' body. She headed toward the shower; they'd no doubt join her in a little while.

Denise and TJ were sitting on the couch, enjoying some wine. The police report was done, wounds were healing.

"So you and the girls are moving to Charleston, right?" Denise asked.

"I suppose so," TJ answered.

"Joanne has talked about you a lot, she misses you."

"I miss her too."

"I know you do. You'll have so much fun there. When I told her on the phone earlier today, about everything, saying that I was bringing you home to her, you know what she said to give you?" Denise asked.

"What?"

Denise got up, standing in front of TJ. She removed her tank top, exposing braless breasts; she slid out of her shorts, revealing her bare body. She slowly straddled TJ and kissed him, moaning into his mouth.

"This, huh?" TJ chuckled, grabbing Denise's ass.

"All night," she whispered.

TJ smiled, stood, and took Denise to his bedroom. They made love for hours, just like TJ and Joanne did, long ago. Denise moaned, rolling on top him, her tits sucked by him, her body cumming over and over by him.

He licked along her neck and jaw, he slowly, methodically slid his cock in and out of her pussy from behind, running his hands through her thick, dark hair. He gently pulled her up against him, hands massaging her breasts and clit as he penetrated her all night.

"Oh TJ," she whimpered. "So good."

TJ kissed her, while rolling his hips into hers. The kiss ended, their eyes met. Denise spoke up, "All of us. Everyone in the family will service you, this body. You'll love it there."

The next night after finishing the pizzas they ordered, Laura, Jada, and Rena ended a phone call with Joanne handing the phone to TJ to speak with her. They finalized plans, all was working out.

TJ and Ulysses were cleaning the kitchen when the twins approached them. Jada whispered something to Ulysses, he nodded and motioned for Denise and Laura to follow him to the guest room.

The cousins immediately stripped and pounced playfully on Ulysses.

"TJ, Mom, told us to give you something," Rena spoke up.

"Huh?"

"Something to thank you," Jada added.

TJ watched as the twins turned around, removed their shorts, revealing their bare asses.

TJ took off his t-shirt, shorts, and boxers. He scooped the twins up and carried them to his bed.

As dawn approached, Denise and Laura were asleep in Ulysses' arms. In the other bedroom, Jada and Rena were asleep in TJ's, his hands resting on their plump bubble butts.

Laura stirred awake, so did TJ. They met in the kitchen. She was only wearing a long t-shirt, he was only wearing boxers.

They hugged each other, Laura resting her head against his muscular, dark chocolate chest.

"So glad to be moving on," she said. "All of us are, really."

"Yeah I know. Time to forgive and heal. Want some breakfast?" TJ asked his half-sister.

"Sure," Laura said, moving to the small living room. TJ cracked open some eggs.

"Maybe later though," Laura said. TJ turned around to face her, his eyes widened with shock.

Laura was standing nude, the t-shirt at her feet. She smiled and shrugged. TJ drank in her curvy, light-brown body.

He put the egg carton down, stepping out of the kitchen. He stood before his sister. TJ pulled down his boxer shorts and shrugged at her. "Might as well."

Laura's eyes were drinking in TJ's body; his tree trunk legs, six pack abs, huge chest and arms, then his cock. Her eyes became transfixed on his long, thick, black cock. He was so much like her father, but better.

A small, seductive smile came over her face. She licked her lips and walked toward him.

"If we wake them, they can join us," Laura said.

TJ caressed her face and nodded. He watched Laura go to her knees in front of him. Like all the women in her family, she loved black cock, no matter who it belonged to.

The end.



***Mmmmm so very dysfunctional! Sometimes it's fun to write these stories of fictional screwed up families. Anyway, hope you were entertained or even aroused by the crazy debauchery.***