All Comments on 'Three Tales: Wifey, Girl And Hubby'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Welcome back

Yay, welcome back. I love your stories and am delighted to read this great tale. Please keep up your writing. 5 star vote. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story

But the husband is a total douche. Kept hoping something bad was going to happen to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another great one!

So glad you're writing again! Please give us another one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Constructive criticism

Your story was hot, hot, hot! I love stories where a wife gives her hubby some fresh pussy. There was one distracting error throughout the story that is easily fixed. You used the word y'all incorrectly a lot. Y'all is when you are speaking to more than one person. We still use you if we are speaking to one person. For example, if Amy was speaking to Kelli and said, "Do y'all wanna get fucked?" This would imply she was asking this question to Amy and someone else. "Do you wanna get fucked?" Would be more appropriate. I've lived in Texas my whole life and I'm pretty sure we invented this particular slang word. Keep writing more stories for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Constructive criticism.

Your story was Shit,Shit Shit !! One of the worst on Lit ! There is not iota of writing skill at all ! I suggest you change your hobby back to wearing panties.

Lil_kittyLil_kittyalmost 5 years ago
Hot!

Really enjoyed this story. I appreciate that the style changed based on the narrator and you captured the feel very well. Super hot story!

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
Mmmm...!

loved it...31 yo superhot wife that hadn't hadn't '...licked another cunt...' since shortly after college...loved the first page, when she tells him to call her Kelli, and, 1 time in a billion, he does, and they both go over again...

5, and fave story, and def going to check out your other stories

quite surprised by the flamer...perhaps trying to compensate 4 having a microdick...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ugh!!! I hate that this makes me wet but oh gosh I wish I was being fucked by a hot older married man right now! Sneaking around on his wife. Please give us an update MrNonStop. X

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please give us another chapter of this! Where Paul and Kellie are shit talking and cuckolding the wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please give us an update’ This story made me so wet. Especially his and Kelli’s plans to meet up behind hide wife’s back!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...