All Comments on 'Three Tests'

by Switch90

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!!

Awesome story, 5 here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Another silly story. That seems to be a continuum of the stories posted today

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So hot

So hot, I exploded 1/2 thru story. Will have to read the whole story later.

5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HAHAHA!

Right at the start? He stood up, bitch slapped her, took the key, removed the cage and jacked off onto her face as she lay bleeding on the ground. End to one of the dumbest stories - ever. How you can imagine a guy so pathetic and weak willed and a woman that's such an out of control, over the top bitch is beyond me. What's sexy or erotic about this scenario? One human being is abusing and humiliating someone they're supposed to love. The other one is just standing around accepting the abuse. Yes this is fiction and you can write anything. But this is neither interesting or entertaining and this EXACT scenario has been done to death, many, many times. Your story adds nothing to the mix but humiliation and begs the standard question - What kind of sick individual writes this garbage or finds it even mildly interesting? Different strokes for different folks - okay. But this is just plain stupid. You have yourself a real nice sun shiny day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great dilemmas

Loved how she put him in so many predicaments and played with his mind. Also, she followed through harshly. Very erotic.

moterhead74moterhead74over 6 years ago
Good story

I like the details of the boots!

LI KerwellLI Kerwellabout 6 years ago
Wow!!!

I can’t write my stories nearly as well. Great job! Wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ridiculous

What absolute nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Apology

I apologize but seriously ? How could anyone hurt, embarrass and be so selfish. This is not a loving relationship it's just sadism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

I would love to find someone to take such complete control of me like that. Well written,and just enough detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I see that you can write a good ending to a femdom story. I really liked that he went through a ton of pain, humiliation and pleasing his wife to finally getting to cum. The three parts could have been a bit more descriptive but all in all it was very well written. This story had both of them enjoying each other and a level of trust was earned. Playtime between adults can be both painful and enjoyable. Aftercare is always a good way of establishing that trust. Hurting someone just to hurt them without any thoughts of how the other person is feeling usually does not earn any trust.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The writing is ok and the spelling and grammar are fine. However the storyline is average, repetitive and not really erotic. It seems to me as if it’s just misandrist sadism. It’s just a man hating woman enjoying causing pain. There is no love, no respect, no honour just one long hate narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just a cruel woman enjoying causing pain to someone she’s supposed to love and respect. He is a total wimp for accepting being treated like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous