All Comments on 'Three To Get Off Of Despair'

by fermpera

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How I would like to be him

It's long story but it is worth. Many married couples go through similar experiences and end in divorce and despair. Well written and wery believable. A little more sex action would have been nice. The pool part was very erotic, Well written. keep the good work. Thanyou.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
RE: How I would like to be him

the only thing you're were right about is that many couples go through a divorce, Incest, swinging and the rest happens in your life not everyone elses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
stopped

reading after page 5, falling asleep. from their on quick reading and slowing when something happened besides fucking. I guess on a other side they would have ended with a dog, always loyal, friendly.......and loving.

so using all forms of sex and be not happy just shows this story is endlessly long, boring and brings nobody anything. and a lot is almost impossible to happen.

pretty sad actually they have nothing in their life, no real comittments, not to each other not to work not to friends as they have none (even the threesome friends never showed up) not to other family , no problems . they only thing is sex, sorry sex with feelings :-).

shaman43shaman43about 11 years ago
Hard to read

Topic matter was OK but man it was hard to read. It is almost as though the author has English as a second language. There are so many errors in the use of prepositions it sometimes did not make sense. Use of "on" for "in" for example. The syntax was abysmal. Switching the usual placement of words for object and adjectives makes the reading jolting. Use of nouns as verbs too frequently. The dialogue was frequently stilted and old fashioned. It seemed the author wanted to sound more elitist than readable with some of the vocabulary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not bad, but

Overall an enjoyable story. Since your location is South America I will assume English is not your first language and it shows. There were many errors, wrong words, missing words, missing letters in words, and spelling and grammar issues. I suggest you consider using an editor to help clean up your stories. Having said that, I appreciate your efforts and look forward to more stories from you.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

So nasty in the first three pages that I quit to avoid being sick.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

The first 6 pages, well it was nothing but a swinging and a fuckfest. The last 6 pages was a delight to read and resulted in a loving polyamory relationship. I could have skipped the first 6 pages, missed nothing and enjoyed the whole story much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was an exciting story from beginning to end. How about some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Long and after awhile tedious.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

15 pages?

life's too short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous