Three Wives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my hands on her round hips, put my lips lightly to her cheek. A definite electricity passed between us. When I nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck April didn't stand a chance. I held her tight, pulled her to back me. My hard-on was pressing through her thin dress, right up the crack of her ass.

April suddenly exclaimed, "Oh! It suddenly got so hot in here!" fanning herself slightly. I chuckled. She turned around, pressed her body against mine; our lips met and we kissed. We kissed open mouthed, long, slow and lovingly, our tongues instinctively going into a ritual dance. April melted in my arms, and to be quite honest I was quite overwhelmed by the moment myself.

It was good, April was a good kisser. As we kissed I allowed my hands to wander down, to hold and squeeze her soft, round asscheeks. April sighed, pressing herself against the tremendous bulge in my trousers.

Now an urgency overcame us. Still enjoined in a kiss, we moved apart so that our hands began undoing and unbuttoning our clothes. While April worked to open my trousers, I managed to undo the front of her dress. I peeled it off her like the skin of a fruit and let it drop to the floor. I was right; she wasn't wearing any panties. In her sexy high-button boots and black stockings, April wore absolutely nothing between the tops of her thigh-high's and her black brassiere, not even a tan line. Her tight ass was perfect.

April turned to face me. She smiled, unashamed, as my eyes boldly wandered the length of her body. Like I said before, she was full-figured, not fat. A perfect example of female beauty, late in life. There was a certain thickness about her middle, but her waist was still narrower than her hips and the slight bulge to her front was hardly more than a sexy 'French belly'. Her knockers were huge, wedged into that wonder bra they thrust straight out. I idly wondered how long they'd stay firm like that when the bra came off.

A complete absence of tanlines on April's smooth body spoke of a pampered existence at spa resorts and tanning salons. And she was obviously up on the latest bikini styling techniques; other than the briefest strip of neatly trimmed dark hair gracing her mound, down below she was completely bald, her slit was quite visible.

Then there was her extensive collection of gold jewelry; gold hoop earrings, the multiple bangles and bracelets, heavy rings on her fingers, a thick gold chain necklace, a gold chain about her waist, another about her ankle, some kind of golden decoration to her navel, and down below herpetit-coiffure, a golden ring pierced through the hood of her clitoris. The woman was literally dripping in gold; she was adorned in jewelry like some kind of exotic slave-girl.

My jaw must have been down on the floor or something. April glanced downward, indicating her body, then looked up at me and shrugged. "Ornament," she laughed.

My mouth was dry. I said something like, "Yeah . . ."

April was obviously into displaying herself. She cupped her breasts in her hands, squeezing them so they bulged over the cups of her brassiere; perfect. "Do you want me to take off my bra, Doctor, I mean, Sean?" The way her full lips went all pouty as she said this made me nearly come in my pants.

I shook my head. "Not yet," I croaked. I was too much enjoying the visual of April in the altogether; displaying herself, half-naked, offering up her breasts to me. It's not as if I'm some kind of pervert. I am, but that's beside the point; I wanted to burn the image of this magnificent woman into my memory banks.

Then it was like April read my intent and she did a sort of half shrug and smiled as if suddenly self-conscious by her state of undress. I moved back to her, placed my hands on her bare hips, cupped her bare asscheeks. April held my arms and we kissed once more. April went up on the balls of her feet as we kissed, and I felt the muscles of her ass roll beneath my fingers.

Her full, soft lips met mine, parted slightly so our tongues could barely flit about. This was what I had anticipated; a woman experienced enough to know how to love slowly, taking her pleasure in evenly measured steps. Not like the hurried young things who can hardly wait to hop on it and impale themselves.

Now my cock was straining to be free. As April rubbed her Mon du Venus against my bulge I became more passionate in kissing her. My tongue became more forceful. April parted her lips to allow my tongue into her mouth, gently sucking; a silent promise of what her mouth would do to my cock.

By now my cock was solid as a rock and throbbing, and my pulse roared in my temples.

April finally broke the kiss. She moved her hands over my chest, pushed my jacket off my shoulders. Her fingers went to my shirtfront and started undoing buttons. She raked her fingernails across my bare chest, teasing my nipples with a few playful pinches.

My trousers were undone and around my ankles. Her hand went to the tent-like bulge in my shorts. She felt my cock through my shorts, pinched my hard length, then put her hands within the elastic and pulled my shorts to the floor.

My hard cock pointed straight at the ceiling, free at last.

"Ooooh!" another squeal of amazement. "It's . . . so . . . . . . BIG! And so HARD!" April exclaimed as her dainty fingers gently stroked my rod. She went to her knees and freed my trousers from around my ankles. Her face was now at cock level; I flexed and let my hard dick bump her in the face. Without the slightest hesitation April parted her lips and engulfed my hard cock in the warm wetness of her mouth.

I nearly came on the spot.

April obviously knew what she was doing. She fluttered her fingers softly about my rod as she sucked. Then, as her lips moved up and down on my tool, she began stroking my length more purposefully into her mouth with one hand while she tickled and squeezed my balls with the other. The woman had more than simple talent, she hadskills.

And this is the quintessential difference between the younger girls and a mature woman; a younger girl tends to swallow as much cock as she thinks she can handle and then go about it like she's sucking a milkshake from the bottom of the glass. April, on the other hand, was a gifted cocksucker, a virtuoso on the skin flute.

I could not help but be awestruck as I looked down at this beautiful woman kneeling before me, a perfect vision of mature female beauty, sucking my cock as if wishing to gain sustenance. It took every ounce of self-control I possessed to keep from coming right then and there.

After awhile April released me from her mouth to give her jaw muscles a rest. She ran her lips and tongue up and down my length, slowly jacking me off with her hand as she did so. Then she took my cock back in her wet, willing mouth and continued to suck.


I don't know how long this marathon fellatio session continued; April truly had the benefit of experience going for her. I was almost in an altered state as April's head went up and down on my knob. Now she was drooling on my tool to make it slick as she stroked my rod into her mouth.

I finally put my hands to her face, silently urging her to release me from her mouth; I didn't want to blow my load without first fully experiencing everything this magnificent woman had to offer. I got up and helped my naked slave-girl to her feet; she still wore her black lace brassiere, all her gold jewelry and those naughty high-buttoned boots. We kissed again, then I turned her about so I could hold her tits from behind while she rubbed her naked ass on my rod.

When I buried my face into the little hollow where her shoulder meets her neck to once more enjoy her scent, April threw her head back and thrust her powerful boobs forward. I helped myself to a pair of handfuls, pinched her nipples hard through the filmy material of her sexy bra - God, I love women's underwear. April moaned and shoved her hot ass against my dick.

The woman was ready. "Let's take it to the bedroom," she whispered, indicating the hallway. April took my hand and I was treated to the delightful view of her enticing asscheeks bobbing up and down as she led the way. High-heeled ankle boots and stockings striding down the hallway, bare asscheeks and a black bra strap going across her back; I like that. Like I said, I'm a pervert. Half-naked chicks in cool underwear is my kink. One of them, at least.

It wasn't exactly mirrors on the ceiling or floor-to-ceiling lava lamps, but the thick, fuzzy, tiger-striped cover on the round bed was kind of wild and unexpected. "Why don't you climb onto that tiger skin and roll around for me?" I grinned.

April perched herself on the side of the mattress. A natural poser, she leaned back with one leg on the floor, the other tucked under her ass, and pressed her large breasts together. "Do you want me to take off my bra now?" she asked. Again, that sexy pout.

"Sure." It was time to free her pair of monsters from their restraints. When April reached behind her back and released the catch on her bra the sheer pressure of her boobs almost caused the flimsy garment to fly off like a slingshot. The sight of her naked tits heaving up and down with every breath made my cock involuntarily twitch.

They weren't quite the size of volleyballs but they were close. Her nipples were a pair of cones the size of silver dollar pancakes, nice and pointy, a sort of pinky-brown color against the tanned flesh of her boobs. What was most incredible of all was the almost minimal effect that gravity seemed have on this middle-aged woman's set of cans. Her knockers poked right out, practically begging to be sucked. If they weren't real, they were a really good job; she obviously had the best cosmetic surgeon in the business – there wasn't the slightest evidence of scar tissue whatsoever.

Did I mention that April was a very, very beautiful woman?

I sat down on the mattress to face her superb tits. Holding her marvelous boobs in two wonderful handfuls, I proceeded to rub her tits all over my face while I nibbled and licked at her lovely nipples. April sighed with pleasure, at the same time reaching out to tickle and stroke my still-hard raging boner as I sucked on her tits. That was nice, but I wasn't ready to fuck, not just yet. I had yet to fully savor this magnificent woman.

I indicated for April to lay back. She did so, opening her legs as I moved around the mattress to face her. Kneeling before her, I lowered my face and delivered the first of a series of gentle kisses to her wet slit.

April moaned. Her hands went to the back of my head and she started to rock back and forth; I hadn't even gotten started yet.

My tongue delved deeper into her slit; she moaned some more. I sampled her juices, then moved up to kiss and lick her lovebud. I went further south, licked her crotch all the way from her little brown rosebud of an asshole, up her slit to her clit, then back down again to repeat. This evoked deeper moans as her hands pressed more against the back of my head. "Y-E-S-S-S-S-S-!-!-!" she hissed. When I put my lips around her clit and sucked it into my mouth she emitted a sound like a panther screaming in the jungle at night.

Finally she couldn't take it any longer. She lifted my face from her pussy and looked down to me. Her lovely big boobs were bulging forward, pressed together between her arms and she held my face in her hands. I swear she was begging for it, mewing like a kitten, "Please? Fuck me now? Please? Please?"

"I'm not done yet," I said, and returned to delivering sweet kisses to her sweet, sweet pussy. I made her tunnel wet, slurped a lot of saliva in there, then went to work with my fingers on her love-hole as I returned to sucking her clit. I fingerfucked her with first one finger, then two, as I sucked her clit into my mouth and began writing the alphabet on it with my tongue. When I got to the letter M, I began tickling her cute little asshole with the tip of my little finger as I continued to suck on her clit.

April was holding the back of my head with one hand, holding her tits and pinching her nipples with the other. She was thrashing about like a landed trout as I continued to tickle, lick and fingerfuck both her holes. Suddenly she cried out, "AH! AH! A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H!!!!" and my face became very, very wet. April had just experienced her second orgasm of the afternoon.

I kicked back for a second, wiped my face with the back of my hand, then moved forward. It was time to mount this magnificent woman.

We kissed gently, the head of my cock gently prodding against her swollen pussylips. April's arms were about my neck as we kissed; she was hot and willing, ready and raring to go. Just before I slid my cock home into her hot, wet little honeypot, April looked into my eyes and said, "Please, Sean, don't come inside . . ."

I grunted in reply and rammed it home. Her pussy was hot, wet and tight as a set of vise grips on my dick. I very quickly found out fucking April was like plugging into an epileptic fucking machine. "OOOHHH!!!" April moaned as she wiggled about on the end of my dick.

I went in and out of her tight twat a few times, but really it was April who was doing most of the fucking. She had the most amazing action with her hips. I had to hold on to her asscheeks to deliver some real power thrusts.

"OH! OH! OH!" she moaned between thrusts as she moved back and forth on my pole, "Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, Professor-I-mean-Sean, fuck me!"

Then, "Yes, yes, don't stop!"

And then it became like a series of instructions as I took this magnificent woman down the road to her pleasure; "Faster. Keep it going!"

"Yes, deeper!

"FASTER!

"Keep going, MORE!

"Now, a bit slow, s-l-o-o-o-w . . .

"Now do me HARD!

"Yes, yes! there . . .

"Now, fast, FASTER!

"SLOW.

"There, yes!

"YES, YES!

"Keep going.

"Yes, faster.

"OH GOD!

"YES! Mmmm . . .

"OHHHH! Right there!

"Oh YES!

"Yes! YES! Y-Y-Y-E-E-E-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-!-!-!

"OH! OH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME!!!!!"

Then, "OMIGAWD! OMIGAWD! OMIGAWD!!! I'M C-U-M-M-M-I-N-N-N-G-G-G-!-!-!-!-!-!-!" I sank my fingers into the round globes of her ass as my rod of steel plunged in and out of her wet hole. The tight muscles of her wet, gushing pussy did all the rest.

Judging from the puddles of lovejuices pouring down the crack of her ass and the way her clam was gripping my tool, April was experiencing multiple squirting wet orgasms. As for me, my time was near, but I hadn't forgotten her request not to come in her pussy. I moved back and we detached. Now my big red boner was pointing up at the sky, hovering over her prostrate form.

I began stroking myself with the intent of cumming all over her when April surprised me; "Let me do it, Sean," she panted, struggling to get up on one elbow.

Despite her state of total sexual satisfaction, April moved to the floor, got on her knees and indicated that I should sit by the edge of the mattress. Then to my pleasant surprise she took me in her mouth for the second time that afternoon.

She sucked my pole like a woman possessed, jacking me into her mouth as she did so. I could but stare in wonder out of sheer admiration as I appreciated the oral ministrations of this accomplished fellatrix. When April started humming my cock spurted hot cum into her mouth.

April released me from her mouth in time for my second shot to splatter across her lips and chin. April smiled wide; a great wad of jizz escaped her lips and rolled down her chin as she jacked my dick off onto her tits. I came in loads, coating her bouncy ripe tits with thick white sticky man-goo.

April then took my shaft and rubbed the head of my still-hard cock all across her tits, her nipples, then about her lips and chin, finally taking my goo-covered dick into her mouth to suck me dry. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," she hummed. I thought my toenails were going to curl into the carpet.

We lay together on the bed for I don't know how long, quietly enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking. I was on my back, April's face was on my chest, I let my fingers idly trace circles on her asscheeks. It was April who finally spoke first.

"Three times," she said, amazed.

I grunted.

"I haven't come with a man in ten years. Ten years. Now, three times. Three times in the space of an afternoon."

"Three times?"

"Once in the car, on the way up, remember?"

I grunted again.

"Was it good for you, too?"

I knew that was coming. For a reply I rolled her over and kissed her on the lips, long and deep. A loving soul kiss, I could taste my cum in her mouth. My dick was getting harder again, rubbing against her thigh.

We finally broke for air.

"So, am I . . . good?" The poor girl had a serious self-confidence problem that was going to take several sessions to overcome, I could tell.

"Are you good what?" I asked, teasing.

"You know. Am I a good . . . piece of ass?"

"I dunno," I replied.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I dunno," I repeated, as I inched my fingers deeper into the crack of her ass. "I'll let you know."

I put my lips on hers to shut her up as my fingertips explored her buttcrack. My fingers arrived at her tight little backdoor opening and I began paying an inordinate amount of attention to her asshole.

"What do you mean, you'll let me know?" April asked, breaking for air. I just kissed her again, in a way that told her I was playing with her. She was starting to wiggle beneath my prying fingers.

Wondering just how far I could take it I began probing her cute little backdoor in earnest. Sensing no serious resistance, I shoved my thumb right up in there as deep as it could go and moved on to all-out fingerfucking her back there.

"OH! OH! OH!" April cried, squirming harder than before and I had to wrap my other arm around her to keep her from flailing right off the bed as she struggled to disengage her asshole from my thumb. Finally I let her unplug. April glared at me. "What was that all about?"

"You asked me if you were a good piece of ass, I told you I'll let you know. I'll let you know when I get there."

There was a silence as April digested this. Finally she spoke. "Sean," she said in a quiet, sincere tone of voice, "do you want to . . . . . . want to . . ."

"Shhh," I said, kissing her.

"Sean," she said, when we finally broke the kiss, "I just want you to know, I'll let you if you want to . . ."

"Mmmm?" I asked. I was enjoying her squirm about the issue.

April finally said it straight out, "Honey, do you want to . . . do you want tofuck me in the ass?"

Momentarily taken aback by April's crude choice of words, I could scarcely believe my ears. She was offering me no less than the cocksman's ultimate prize; often sought though rarely gained access to, every woman's most private place. I quickly regained my wits enough to ask, "Can I?"

She simply shrugged, "You can if you want to. I've . . . taken it . . . 'that way' . . . before." I moved behind her and began gently humping, running the underside of my hard cock up and down her smooth, round ass. Then April said, "Not here lover." She indicated the bathroom. "Let's go in there. I want to make sure I'm really clean back there."

* * *

We both stood by the shower stall, naked of course, waiting for the water to heat up. April smiled sweetly and once again I was taken by her beauty, the overwhelming magnificence of her nude body. April was obviously a bit self-conscious at what was about to go down, so I hugged her, held her ass, and thrilled to the feel of her large yet incredibly firm breasts pressing against my chest. As we kissed my hard, hot boner pressed flat up against her belly. I held her tight round ass in my hands and this time when my fingertips gently probed her asshole she simply melted against me. It was time to get into the shower.