Three Wives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April took the bar of soap and soaped me up; I reveled at the feeling of her slippery hands moving all over my body. She paid an inordinate amount of attention to my cock, which by now was poking straight out to the front. Then I was clean and it was my turn to soap up April.

I worked over her boobs first, of course. Her firm, round mammaries were truly a pleasure to handle, to hold and squeeze. I had April hold her arms over her head as I working the slippery soap over her hills and valleys - then worked my way down her body, soaping her hips, her thighs, her pussy. I got down on my knees and pressed my face into her neatly trimmed pussymound as I ran the soap up the crack of her ass, rubbing it over her hot little asshole.

Then I had her turn around so I could truly begin worshipping her ass. I rinsed off the soap and pressed my face as far as I could between her asscheeks. When I probed my tongue deep into her anus I felt a quiver go through her being.

I got back up from my knees and held her from behind, helping myself to a glorious armful of round breasts while my other hand soaped her rump up once more. With arms up pressing against the wall, April spread her legs to allow me better access to her 'backdoor'.

I put the bar of soap right on her asshole and tried to fuck her with that but it was too wide, so I put it aside and began working two fingers up her anal orifice. I got them in there up to the second knuckle and then I was fingerfucking her ass, fingerfucking her in the ass with two fingers. April grunted at first, then sighed as she submitted to this perversion.

I was practically raping her ass with my hand as streams of warm water ran down her back and down the crack of her ass as I plunged my two fingers in and out of her soapy hole. Making sure she was thoroughly rinsed and clean back there, it was finally time to move on.

I withdrew my fingers, rinsed off her wet, soapy butthole in the shower spray, and positioned myself behind April's butt. April arched her back a bit to offer her ass up to me. Her face was pressed sideways against the tiled wall of the shower stall, eyes closed. "Go ahead, lover. I'm ready," she whispered. She was smiling, incredibly enough.

Her round, soapy asscheeks felt terrific as I slid my hard cock between them. I looked down to marvel at the sight of my rod violating the brown cheeks of her perfectly tanned ass. The head of my cock located her asshole; her hot, tight little hole was quite ready after being worked over by my fingers. I pressed my hard cock against her anal sphincter; when I went up on the balls of my feet the head of my cock popped right in, right up to the rim of the helmet, and suddenly we were doing it. Doing it in her ass.

I felt incredible heat and tightness as my rod penetrated her butt. With every thrust April went up on the balls of her feet and moaned, "OOOHHHH!!!" as my length went deeper, deeper still into her ass. She was totally impaled on my rod. Holding her massive boobs with one arm, I slipped the other hand around to strum her clit and play with her pussy while I fucked her backdoor.

April's clit was engorged, her pussy was wet and willing to the attentions of my fingers. I began to slip into a strange out-of-body experience as I fucked April in the ass; it was almost as if I were she, as if it were me being impaled, penetrated in the rear, pinned to the wall, unable to escape while at the same time being diddled and fingerfucked.

The effect of being fucked in the ass while her pussy was simultaneously fingerfucked obviously did it for her. April began going into an extended series of orgasmic convulsions, incredibly enough, even as my thrusts up her asshole became harder and more purposeful. I had her pressed against the tiles, her face was up against the tiles, eyes shut, lips parted, the running water splattering her hair against the nape of her neck as she took it, took my big ramrod right up her poopchute.

I felt her pussy gripping my fingers tight, clenching hard as wave after orgasmic wave rolled over her while I continues to pump my cock up her asshole. When she finally went over the edge I came, pumping gallons of white-hot goo deep into the crevices of her ass.

It was like we collapsed against the tiles as the jets of hot water continued to spray us down. I must have been crushing her but she didn't seem to care. Still connected, her asshole twitched about my pole a couple of times.

We finally detached. I took the soap to wash off my poor, spent cock. April took the bar of soap from me and smiled sheepishly as she reached back to scrub her freshly buggered rear end.

"Does it hurt?" I asked, ever the sensitive guy.

"Yeah, it hurts, but in a good sort of a way. I kind of like it." Then she smiled a naughty girl smile, "Did you like that?"

I simply held her close and we kissed once more, the shower spray coming down all over us. I held her round ass in my hands and enjoyed the way she wiggled as my fingers ventured near her tender little poopchute.

"So tell me, Professor," she asked, "will I get an A?"

"You just got one," I laughed.