Three Wives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

It being Sunday we were able to do breakfast and get some unhurried time together. Natalie looked fabulous in a white sundress; I felt like I was having breakfast with a Russian princess. A Russian princess with an overly generous amount of cleavage on display.

The hotel had a nice breakfast buffet arrangement where the guests could eat out on a wide patio area overlooking the pool and the gardens. Over coffee and toast, scrambled eggs and bacon, this vivacious creature had me totally enrapt with her extraordinary views of life and love.

"My husband understands that I need sex, lots of sex, different kinds of sex," she was saying. "I like to be treated as a sexual plaything, a toy, a sex object."

"Ah..." I said, because what else can you say to a statement like this?

"By other men, other than my husband, from time to time.

"Uh-huh, I, um . . ." I stumbled.

"Oh, it's okay, you don't have to say a thing. I understand how it is, how very unusual it is to find a woman who views sex like a man does; as a form of entertainment, amusement, not just an act of love.

"My work as an insurance adjuster allows me to travel, to seek the kind of adventure I enjoy. I like to be used as a sexual toy, a man's plaything, I even enjoy... ...humiliation... ...I like it all. This is something I need, Ineed this, Sean."

"Let me ask you something, Natalie," I interrupted.

"Yes?"

"That episode last night, when you were naked in the hallway; was that all an act?"

"Oh no, not at all," she rejoined. "I actually did lock myself out of my hotel room, it was truly an accident, and it was quite by chance that I was naked." Natalie suddenly put her hand to her face, then put her hand on my arm. "OH! I see your meaning!" She was blushing a deep red.

"Oh, Sean, let me assure you, I don't go crawling around naked in hotel hallways searching for men; it's not that way for me, no more so than it is for anybody else, I'm sure. Oh no!

"When I met you on the airplane it occurred to me that we could hook up, sure. I regretted that the moment wasn't right . . ."

Aha! I knew it!

"And when I said goodbye to you at the luggage carousel, I thought that was it, and I mused about what was and what could have been. I certainly didn't know you would be staying in this hotel, not until I knocked on your door last night and you answered. That was sheer coincidence.

"Of course, after that the opportunity was there, and by then it was too good a thing to pass up.

"I'm just grateful you weren't in your room jacking off to dirty movies on the pay-per-view channel, that you had some saved up for me!"

This last bit, coming from the lips of this absolutely gorgeous creature, was so downright dirty and unexpected that I burst out laughing and people around our table stopped eating for a moment.

"Oh, Sean," she said, putting her hand on my forearm again. "You mustn't laugh out loud like that, people will stare."

Even though it was Sunday we both had our work schedules to attend to. True work didn't begin until Monday, so we made an arrangement to meet by the pool in the afternoon. I sallied forth to my appointed tasks with curious anticipation as to what awaited on my return.

* * *

When I got to the pool that afternoon Natalie had not yet arrived, so I had a swim then dozed in the sun. I like to keep myself in shape; I've got some muscles, my belly's still flat.

Lack of sleep the night before kicked my ass, and while I dozed I had a fleeting dream about Natalie. She had a keen interest in my fat dick, tucked snugly away in my swimming trunks. It was like she was cock-hungry, she could almost taste it.

Then I awoke in time to see Natalie walking out to the pool area in a figure-hugging one-piece swimsuit and a pair of wide sunglasses. She looked good in that swimsuit, with her full breasts, her neat waist and that pair of ample hips.

Still in a state of near-slumber, as I checked her out through slitted lids my dick began to stir to life. Natalie's swimsuit was made out of a sheer white material that I just knew was going to look like a skin tight wet t-shirt contest when it got wet.

She paused at the side of the pool to daintily test the water with her toe. I already knew the water was briskly cool, perfect temperature to make her nipples poke out like pencil erasers.She entered the water and stroked toward my side of the pool.

Surfacing near the edge of the pool, Natalie squeezed her hands together and squirted a long stream of cold water onto my chest. The water was bracing; I was instantly awake. "Hey," she said, "why don't you come down here and talk to me?"

"You looked like you didn't want to be bothered," I teased.

"Well I want to be bothered now, handsome. Come over here and bother me some." I got up and walked toward her. When I sat down at the side of the pool and dangled my legs in the water she gazed hungrily at my crotch. Natalie put her hand right on top of my bulge and gently squeezed. Then she spoke the magic words that instantly made me hard: "I want to suck your dick!"

This had the usual disconcerting effect upon my ability to make conversation. It took me a full three seconds to recover my wits. "What, right here and now?"

"Oh, I'd love to right here and now," Natalie said as she continued to squeeze me through my suit. She was looking straight at my midsection now, not into my eyes; it was like she was addressing my penis as she spoke. "I'd love nothing more than to suck you off right here and now," she told my growing erection, "but the management of this place would probably lose their minds." She grasped my swelling rod through the restraining cloth of my bathing suit. "Let's go to your room, shall we?"

Once in my room, Natalie excused herself to the bathroom. I pulled off my suit and lay on the bed with only a towel draped about my midsection. I turned on the TV but didn't watch it because right away I noticed I was able to watch Natalie shed her suit through the reflection in the hallway mirror.

Natalie was inspecting her body in the bathroom mirror. As she held her breasts up I thought of my hard dick gushing hot sperm all over them. She ran her hands down to her hips, tracing across her neatly trimmed pussy before getting in the shower. She quickly rinsed the pool water from her body, wrapped a towel around herself and strode forth.

I hit the off button on the remote as she entered the room. She stopped at the side of the bed. I could feel her eyes on my body, visually taking me in; my cock noticeably twitched beneath the small towel -Mmmm, this was going to be good -and for a second I almost felt like a vampire's intended victim, as if Natalie had an actual hunger for my flesh, my bodily fluids. She was going to suck my dick. "Well," she said, hungrily eyeing my bulge, "are you ready for your blowjob?"

She pulled the little towel away. Exposed at last, my impudent cock sprang to a full position of attention, actually continuing to grow before her admiring eyes. Natalie slowly sank to her knees, sitting on her feet like an Oriental maiden, her towel still wrapped about her like a sarong.

She placed both her tiny hands upon my solid rod and began to gently stroke it. Her hands were exploratory. I watched her dainty womanly hands softly caress my hard cock, watched her large, firm breasts bouncing to the rhythm of her strokes; this handjob was just like one of my first sexual experiences all over again. Natalie looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. Looking down, concentrating again at the hard tool in her hands, her lips parted slightly. Bending forward she placed her lips on the head of my cock and began to tease it with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh yeah," I whispered, and my cock trembled. Then Natalie opened her mouth wide open and ever so slowly swallowed my full length. "Oh yeah," was all I could say as she took my flesh into her hot wet mouth. Then she withdrew, her red lips wrapped around my length as she went all the way back up to the head. She nibbled and tongue-teased the very end, taking time to dart the very tip of her tongue into the slitted opening at the head of my cock.

I began to breathe deeper. Natalie sucked her way up and down my length a few more times, then released my dick from her mouth and proceeded to tongue the shaft, paying special attention to the base where my sack begins. She lovingly nibbled and licked my balls, felt their weight, hefted them in her hand, then continued her attentions to my organ.She's got complete control of me,I thought as she bounced my balls ever so gently. She's got my dick in her mouth and my balls in the palm of her hand and at this moment in time sheownsme.Then she moaned and I shuddered involuntarily as delicious vibrations traveled throughout the length of my cock.

Natalie had her arms about my waist as she sucked me deep and slow. I was now in a totally altered state. I rested my hands on her shoulders, gently tugging her forward to take me ever more deeper into her mouth. My eyes began to roll up in my head as my dick enjoyed the full ecstasy of her mouth. "Come on, Natalie," I whispered hoarsely, "I want to do it to you."

Natalie paused in her oral ministrations, holding my dick before her and addressing the purple head. "No way, lover, I want to suck. I'm notfinishedyet!" Her pink lips formed an 'o' around the head of my cock as she stroked my length, teasing the slitted opening with the tip of her tongue. One hand gently tickled my balls as the other stroked, my cock encircled in her forefinger and thumb. She increased the frequency of her strokes. Every ten strokes or so she punctuated her work by quickly taking my full length in and out of her mouth, licking me generously to ensure a sufficient amount of slick saliva was applied to my stiff pole. My moans and groans betrayed my approaching climax.

Natalie released me from her mouth, grasping my penis around the base and holding it before her like a microphone. "Sit up," she commanded, and when I did she reached up and released the towel. My dick got harder still at the sight of her plump breasts springing forth. She let go of my tool and cupped her breasts, pushing them forward to snug up against my hot piece of meat. "Please," she implored, "fuck my tits?"

I rubbed my swollen pole in Natalie's proffered cleavage. Her breasts were sufficiently firm and plump enough to totally engulf my dick; she licked and kissed the head as it bobbed between them. I held her breasts in both hands and pinched her nipples mercilessly as I fucked them. This seemed to have an intense effect on Natalie, she swayed almost drunkenly. My orgasm was very near.

Now my dick hardened even more, and I could tell that Natalie knew my moment of truth was soon. Releasing my dick from her tits, she once more opened her mouth to suckle upon it. As her head bobbed up and down she paid special attention to the rim of my cockhead, grazing her teeth against it as her mouth went up and down my length. Her left hand moved to her pussy to rub her clit, she urgently diddled herself, urgently sought to pleasure herself. Her hips buckled frantically as she fingered herself while her right hand sped up and down my pole like a jackhammer.

Watching this beautiful woman's heaving tits while she stroking me into her mouth was incredible. I heaved a heavy sigh;any second now!

"I'm gonna cum!" I cried, "I'm gonna cum on you!"

"Oh yeah!" Natalie responded, pursing her lips as she cooed, "Cum for me baby! Cum for me!" She opened her mouth wide and started jacking me off onto her outstretched tongue.

My first stream of hot cum splattered all over her mouth, lips and chin. "YES!" Natalie cried, pulling my dick out of her mouth to aim my remaining shots onto her heaving chest. A solid stream of sperm landed across her fleshy mountains. She pumped me with her hand as I continued to come. "Cum on my tits!" she cried, "CUM ON MY TITS!"

It was like at the same time her own hot orgasm unfolded, consuming her entire body in a series of violent spasms. I shot a third time, a fourth time, and as she milked my dick a fifth stream of semen sprayed her ripe bosoms. Her left hand was grasping her crotch, her middle finger sunk up to the hilt in her slit as she furiously fingerfucked herself through a brain-melting orgasm. She squeezed my now-softening member against her sperm stained flesh as her hips rocked forward once, twice and again at the sweet violence of her cumming.

"Oh yeah, baby," Natalie moaned as she caught her breath between spasms. She used my penis to spread my sperm all over her chest.

In my post-orgasmic state this had an interesting effect on my ultra-sensitive organ. "Oh!" she said, quite startled as my penis quivered in a mini-orgasm and ejaculated a small amount of jism one last time.

I was holding her by the shoulders, still pulling her close. "And now for thecoup-de-grace," Natalie said with a smile as she parted her lips once more, taking me into her mouth to suck me clean. It was as ifshe knew the stuff was good for her -loaded with vitamins and minerals - as she sucked and swallowed.

"There, you're clean now!" Natalie announced, releasing my penis from her mouth. She held it before her and gave it one last kiss on the head. "Now I've got to clean up." She left me lying on the bed like a slab of meat and went to the bathroom to shower.

Natalie was rinsing the shampoo from her hair when I entered the shower stall. The luxurious heat of the needle jets of water cascaded about my neck. Natalie turned, a delightful smile on her lips. "Oh good, you're here. Soap my front, will you?" I felt myself hardening once again, incredibly enough, as she pressed herself against my dick.

We frolicked in the shower then lost ourselves to each other on the bed once more, this time culminating our loveplay in a tight sixty-niner. As Natalie sucked and stroked me to a powerful ejaculation she came herself, grinding her crotch into my face and flooding me with her love juices.

Natalie left me laid out on the large mattress like a slab of meat. I was barely conscious as she ducked out the door with only the white towel wrapped around her. The maid vacuuming the carpet must have seen more than one half-naked woman tripping down the hallway in her life.

* * *

We had dinner at an exclusive place downtown. It was like a date, my treat. I felt it was the least I could do, show some gratitude after her generous loving that afternoon. The place was quiet and nice, they had a nice menu, the lighting was low, there was atmosphere. Over dessert Natalie said, "You know, I really like you Sean."

"Uh," I said, pausing in mid-sip on my coffee cup. I was concerned about where this was leading; I thought this was an on-the-road fling-thing for her, like it was for me. I certainly didn't want any complications following me home.

"Oh, you needn't worry," she said, putting a hand on mine. It was as if she was reading my thoughts. "I'm not going interfere with your marriage or end up stalking you or anything like that. That's not what this is about." To my noticeable look of relief she continued, "This is about a pair of adults having a good time with each other. I'm having a good time; you're showing me a good time, and I just wanted to show my appreciation."

"Thank you, Natalie," I said, meaning it more than one way. "I've been enjoying your company immensely." I wanted to say 'I love you', and meant it, but I didn't want to ruin the good thing we had going.

She went on, her voice dropping to a conspiratorial tone. "It's like I told you: I need this. I'm not the quiet little stay at home type. I need this. I need more than the house in the suburbs and the two cars; I'm not the stay-at-home-housewife type."

"Would you like another coffee, or a brandy?" was the best I could come up with at this point.

"And it's not as if Hubby hasn't had his share of fun," she continued. "I let him have his fling, there was this pretty young blonde thing, a long time ago when he was a bit younger. He knows that I found out all about it, and yet I still suck his cock. Often. Quite a lot actually, and he appreciates it. And so, he lets me do whatever I want."

I can't remember what I said at this point. Natalie came back with, "You know, I'll probably be in town until Thursday. I could stretch it to Friday, but then I have to go home. Hubby deserves to have me for a weekend, every now and then. How long will you be staying?"

"Two weeks."

Natalie got a shy, almost demure look as she said this next bit, "Do you travel a lot? Are you... ...away... ...often?"

"About every eight weeks, I do a visiting professor thing here in Phoenix, and also in Savannah."

"Oooh! I like Savannah!"

"Everyone likes Savannah."

"Would it be okay if we met again, on the road, like now?" Sensing my split second of hesitation, she continued before I could reply, "I mean, that's all I want, to meet with you when you're away. Like this." Natalie's hand went over mine again, her big brown eyes seemed so shiny and soulful. "I want you to be one of my lovers," she said, so sincerely.

"I love my wife, Natalie," I said, truthfully, "we'll have to be very careful."

"I love my husband, too, Sean," she said, and I sensed she was telling the truth. "It's just like I said. Ineed this. This is something Ineed."

"We have to be very careful, Natalie." How could I say no? How could any man say no to what she offered, and still be a man?

Natalie smiled, ever so sweet and lovely.

* * *

Savannah in the summertime is hot and humid, sometimes it's like living in a pressure cooker. Taxiing in after landing at the airport, you can actually see the humidity across the runway, almost like a sort of fog that just hangs there in mid-air. The little air vents inside the airplane crank out cold air like mad, and you can see little clouds condensation even inside the plane.

I got my bags and picked up my car from the rental agency; it was a short drive to the hotel. It was Sunday; not many people out on the street. It was one of those humid days in Georgia in the summertime when anybody who can avoids going out. The best thing to do is to find some air conditioning and dwell in it.

When I got in my room I drew the curtains and cranked up the a/c, even before I picked up the phone and called her.

"Hey."

"Oh, hello."

"I'm here."

"Good, I'm on my way." It was that simple.

There was a knock. I almost didn't recognize Natalie when I opened the door; the wide, black sunglasses hid that much of her face. That and the light tan trench coat she wore that covered her from her neck to her knees. Only Natalie could get away with an outfit like that in Savannah in the summertime. She wore her jet-black hair in two short pigtails. Clutching the shoulder strap of a huge brown leather bag that looked big enough to carry a weeks' worth of supplies, she looked like some kind of underworld spy. I grinned, stood aside and waved in Little Miss Special Agent X-Rated.

Natalie put down her huge bag, turned around, put her arms around my neck and kissed me full on the lips. The bit of tongue she slipped me was icing on the cake.

"Hello, Sean," she said.

"Hello, Natalie."

"How was your flight?"

"Uneventful."

"That's good. How's the wife?"

"She's well. You?"

"I'm well. Hubby's well."

"That's nice."

It was Savannah in the summertime, I was right off the plane and I needed a shower, so I told her to make herself comfortable while I freshened up.