Three Wives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came out of the shower and was greeted by the sight of Natalie, standing before the bathroom mirror, in the nude of course. She was brushing her teeth.

She turned and shamelessly allowed my eyes to travel the length of her naked body. Incredibly enough I'd almost forgotten how unbelievably beautiful Natalie is in the altogether; nice long legs that led up to a nice, round ass, her wide hips, narrow waist and that lovely pair of large breasts, pendulous yet still firm enough to point out in either direction. And of course her little tuft of short, dark nether fur - practicallyde rigueur décor for her pussymound - neatly shaved and trimmed into a narrow truncated triangle, quite provocatively drew my eyes right to her clitoris.

Once more in my life I was reminded that a middle-aged woman can be very desirable indeed. A woman can be beautiful at any age, female beauty not necessarily the prerogative of the younger women.

Just like she said, Natalie likes nudity. A lot. Whenever we get together she's nude as soon as possible, as soon as we're in my room she's walking around buck ass naked. What she didn't say is she's totally horny all of the time. In fact, Natalie is probably the closest to a true nymphomaniac I have ever encountered.

I mean, all women probably go through some kind of temporary nympho phase when they're young and their hormones are raging. With Natalie it's even more than the horniness a forty-something woman gets as she reaches her sexual prime; it's like she's a new kind of woman. She's got the sexual drive of a hundred eighteen-year-old nymphs on Spanish Fly.

Did I mention that she's totally kinky, a little female pervert? Natalie somehow made even the mundane act of brushing her teeth seem incredibly erotic. Her pigtail braids hanging down over her bare shoulders emphasized the total perverted theme that is Natalie's entireraison-d-etre.

Natalie's eyes went right to my midsection; I had a hard-on the moment I saw her naked, of course. My boner pointed right up at her. Natalie placed her toothbrush on the side of the sink and, without rinsing, went to her knees and took my pole in her suds-filled mouth.

I don't know what was more thrilling; the sight of all that white froth dripping about Natalie's lips and chin as she sucked me off, or the hot/cold sensation of her minty mouthful on my sensitive flesh.

Natalie sucked on my cock until she had to take a break for a drink of water to swallow down the last of the toothpaste. When she at last released me from her minty fresh mouth she did something quite remarkable; she proceeded to blow upon my engorged dick. As the air struck my mint-covered flesh the sensation was electrifying.

I gasped, the air coming to me in a series of short breaths as she jacked me off into her open mouth. She rested the head of my dick on her outstretched tongue. "C'mon, lover," she crooned, "Come! Come! Come in my mouth!"

That was all it took. I began to groan as my dick stiffened and grew even longer as my orgasm approached. With a final grunt a stream of sticky white liquid shot forth from the head of my dick all over Natalie's waiting mouth. "Yes!" she cried in gratification of my gift. More sperm doused her neck and breasts as she continued to milk my penis. Two more shots of jizz spurted as she rubbed my cockhead across her breasts. "Oooh, honey, yeah, that's good. Come for me!" Lifting my now softening dick, she once more blew on it for me, enhancing the after shocks of my powerful orgasm.

Natalie smiled up at me, so sweetly with those naughty pigtails hanging down, cum splattered all over her mouth and chin, neck and chest. "So now you know," she said as she gave the dripping end of my dick on last little suck and a kiss, "what they really mean when they call it a 'blow job'!"

So much for my pleasure; what she did to get her pleasure that afternoon topped even that. After getting up off her knees and sharing a nice, warm wet toothpaste-and-cum kiss with me, Natalie rinsed and cleaned up at the sink, then waltzed into the adjoining bedroom. She got on the bed and began rolling around on her back, still quite naked of course.

While I looked on from where I stood in the bathroom doorway, Natalie asked in this incredibly feigned sweet-and-innocent-little-girl voice, "Do you want me to masturbate for you?"

"Please do," I managed to croak. God how I love this perverted girl,I thought.

Natalie reached into her big bag, dug around in it to produce a large vibrator about the size of one of those heavy-duty flashlights policemen use. She snapped the thing on and applied the buzzing phallus to her crotch, and within an instant she was writhing on her back emitting a series of sighs and moans, "Ooooooooooooh! Aaaaaaaaaahhh!" Her pigtails lay out on either side of her head as she rolled back and forth.

The sight of this magnificent woman pleasuring herself with such unashamed abandon was a complete turn-on. I was still naked, of course, and my python was beginning come back to life. I began gently stroking myself as Natalie alternated between torturing her clit with the buzzing end of her tool and moving it down to full on fuck herself with it. I moved a little closer to my middle-aged nymphette until the blunt end of my swollen cock was resting right by her lips.

"May I masturbate ON you?" I asked.

"Please... ...do..." she whispered furtively, placing a little kiss right on my cockhead, darting the tip of her tongue right in the slitted end.

I proceeded to stroke myself off as Natalie's tantalizing tongue tickled my testicles and lovingly licked my length. As she worked herself into a frenzy the sight of me pleasuring myself before her obviously added to her sense of exotic intoxication; it didn't very long for either of us to come. The climax of her titillating amusement arrived at the same moment I began to drape long ropes of sticky cum across her cheeks, her outstretched tongue, all over her breasts.

We didn't even get around to straight-up fucking that afternoon.

* * *

And that's how it is with Natalie and me. We see each other when we can and when we do it's so simple. There are no awkward moments, not furtive silences. We both know and accept that we're happily married, just not to each other, and that what we've got going is something beautiful, something both of us need and enjoy and it's fun and it's beautiful. It's a beautiful thing.

*

-Velvet Hammer

Spring, 2006