All Comments on 'Three Years'

by Authoress37

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Implausible

Sleeping in the same bed, but waiting 3 years of dating before having sex? In their 20's?!?

This reads like it was written by a 16 year old female virgin that was severely stunted by an overly religious upbringing. Authoress needs to turn 18 and get laid a few times.

Lindsay44Lindsay44almost 13 years ago
Sweet & Romantic!

Forget the Anonymous comment, it was a sweet romantic story, of true love, not just a fast sex story!

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 13 years ago
Very Sweet

Holy crap @ anon; if you have nothing else better to say, you should say nothing. Then again, I guess it is easy to be anon and attack a person and be vile. Seriously anon, you need a non-thinking hobby where your words won't be needed so your lack of intelligence won't get in the way.

To the Author; very sweet story about romantic love. This is the kind of story that can be used as a base for a longer story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

To the author, ignore anon below, yes I'm anon too, I'm not a member here, it was a sweet story and the other anon obviously has nothing better to say, and probably have never been in love themselves so can't relate to stories like this. I hope you continue to write.

dondddonddalmost 7 years ago
Highly erotic

Very erotic.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 2 years ago

Charming

Took a while to figure their lifestyle out - a few more hints?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous