Three Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it could be better." He said serenely.

"How? I'm wrapped up in sheets with the man I love more than anything in the world with a stomach full of...food..."

"Abigail, it's ok. I know dinner was awful." Reilly stated.

"It really was. I'm sorry. I don't know how you did that, but don't do it again. But I enjoyed it all the same." Their laughter bounced off the walls.

"You know there is one thing that would make this night better."

"What?' Her eyes fixated on the up and down movement of his stomach.

"If you would be my wife." Abigail turned to face him and found him holding a blue velvet box with a small silver band inside. Abigail couldn't speak, she made the gesture, but nothing came out. She hesitantly reached out and touched the cold band, not believing it was real. When her nerves felt the band, and knew it was real, she began to cry.

"Abigail, I love you more than I've loved any one person my entire life. Everything about you just dazzles me, from how you walk to that little noise you make when you eat pizza. I know we're not rich, but I never want to spend a day of life without the possibility of you being there. So will you, Abigail Faith Coasting, marry me?" She knew the words she wanted to say, but could only suffice,

"Yes. Yes Reilly Hoffman. I will marry you."

12