Three's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But?" Isabel asked curiously.

"But I would like to watch the two of you, if that is okay. Your passion is exciting." They looked at each other as Isabel began pushing herself down onto Jeff's fingers once again.

"Yes, please come watch," she said, with a sexy grin and a gentle moan of excitement as she steadily moved against Jeff's hand. She felt her excitement grow again. Jeff slid his free hand up to the buttons on her low-cut blouse, exposing a very sexy and revealing bra. He unclipped the front hooks, pulled out her breast and gave Jessie a wink. Jessie pulled the room divider closed as she looked over the restaurant floor and slowly turned to continue watching them. Now things are going to get a little more interesting, he thought.

Jeff leaned his head down taking her breast into his hand caressing it and licking around her nipple. Isabel's excitement showed as her hard nipples were visible even in the dimly lit restaurant. Jessie slid in cautiously beside her and watched intently as her hands began to roam up her own stomach, softly holding her chest. Jeff removed Isabel's top completely and slid her bra all the way off her shoulders as her breasts now were fully exposed. His fingers still moved with the intent to make her cum again as her moans grew louder and her breathing accelerated. "I'm going to cum again," she moaned, as her pussy tightened and pulsated against his pressure. She stroked his cock faster as she released onto his fingers. Jessie watched in amazement and let out a moan of her own and bit her bottom lip. She began to slide her pants from her hips as she leaned over toward Isabel.

"May I kiss you?" She asked, as she began to rub her own clit. Isabel moved toward her still dripping with excitement. Her hot mouth covered Jessie's and their tongues danced into a passionate kiss. She moved down the front of her, unbuttoning her top and exposing her licking her breasts. She licked each nipple as Jessie moaned with excited pleasure. Isabel worked her way down her stomach and hips to her perfect wet pussy. Jessie's fingers still played as Isabel licked between them. She playfully pulled her hand away and sucked each finger. Isabel slid down between Jessie's legs and slowly began to lick her inner thigh on the way to her hot, throbbing clit. Her pussy was hot and she moved her hips closer to Isabel. She licked her slowly at first and her hips started to move. Jessie wanted more and felt the ache as Isabel's tongue teased her clit. Jessie rocked her hips as her pussy brushed against her tongue. Isabel slowly slid two fingers inside Jessie as she felt her hips moving faster. This excited Isabel as Jessie tried to contain her moans so that she couldn't be heard by other people outside.

Jeff slid in behind Isabel. He lifted her ass up by her hips and began to kiss her lower back and gently bit her ass between kisses. His tongue soaked in the smooth texture of her body as he moved between the cheeks of her ass, kissing and licking. The fragrance of her wet pussy filled the air, his tongue reached the silky, wet lips of her hot pussy as Jessie and Isabel moaned together. The sound of Isabel licking and sucking on Jessie's wet pussy filled the quiet room and she was intent on making this girl cum. Isabel was dripping with excitement. Jeff stood up to slide the table away making room for the three of them to play without restriction. His cock throbbed at the sight of Isabel's body as she ravaged Jessie. He moved to stand between the women and his hands moved along their naked bodies, grasping their breasts and pinching thier erect nipples. He leaned in to kiss Jessie and moved to Isabel as he brushed her hair away from her face. He lifted her face and bent down to kiss her deeper and with more passion than before. Isabel tilted her head back as his tongue traced over her lips and chin, down to her neck. She pulled his head back forcing his eyes to look up at her. There was that look she'd been waiting for as his intense blue eyes almost drowned her.

"Fuck me," she whispered. Jessie backed away to watch them, while her fingers continued to play. Jeff filled with arousal as his throbbing cock slid between Isabel's drenched pussy lips, teasing her as she bounced back on him. The head of his cock slid tightly into the soft, silky folds of her pussy and back out. She moaned as he slid back into her again. Deeper and deeper he moved, slow at first. Isabel massaged her clit and Jeff drove faster as their bodies collided. Her breasts bounced with each movement of his body against hers. The pressure built as she forced his cock from her pussy with an eruption that covered him. He slid back into her and moved gently until he felt her relax again. Jessie, worked her fingers in her pussy rapidly as she moaned and squeezed her nipples. Jeff fucked Isabel harder and faster as the sounds of moans, soft cries and soaking wet sex filled the room. Isabel came again as Jeff grabbed her hair and pulled it back. His cock pounded faster as he placed his hand along her cheek.

"Do you like her watching me fuck you?" He asked, as she sucked his thumb between her lips.

"Yes!" She moaned through gritted teeth.

Isabel called Jessie over to sit in front of her. Jeff slowed his rhythm to watch what she was doing. Isabel laid her back and pulled her hips toward her and began licking her hard. Her tongue pressed against Jessie's clit as she looked up to see the reaction on her face. Jessie moved her hips faster against her tongue. Jeff also moved in a slow, steady rhythm so that he could enjoy the show they were giving. Jessie grabbed Isabel's head, fingers entwined in her hair and tilted her head back as the pressure built. Isabel knew she was close and Jeff began to move faster.

"I am going to make you cum so hard," Isabel promised as she sucked hard on Jessie's clit and her fingers hit all the right spots. Jessie trembled as her hips moved in little circles. Jeff fucked Isabel deeper and her pussy tightened again. His hands held her hips as he moved deep and all the way back out.

"Oh fuck," Jessie cried, "oh shit, I'm going to cum!" She screamed and Isabel caused her to squirt for the first time in her life. Her legs trembled as Isabel continued to work her pussy. Jessie grasped her breasts as her body still quivered against Isabel's touch. Jeff could not contain himself as his cock slammed deep inside her.

Isabel turned to Jeff and said, "You should fuck her, give her your hard cock." Isabel positioned herself laying on the bench as the young and now soaking wet waitress slid herself onto the bench between Isabel's legs. Her lips were soaked as the young lady tasted her clit. Her hot breath caressed Isabel's soft, pink folds as Jeff rubbed the head of his shiny cock against her pussy. She moaned and pressed back on him but he played there for a while and teased her as he knew she hungered for his cock. Isabel grabbed Jessie's head and pressed it against her pussy as her hips took over. Jeff slid his cock deep into Jessie as she cried out loud. Isabel forced her head back between her thighs. Jeff's cock drove deep inside her then all the way out. As his cock moved out, Jessie reached back and tried to grab it, but she had little control of herself at this point. He fucked her faster her as her pussy began to drip down her thighs.

"Please, don't cum inside of me," she cried, "just keep fu-," she started to say but her extreme excitement would not let her get the words out.

"But I need to cum soon," Jeff warned. Jessie slid off of him and sat next to Isabel. He sat down and Isabel straddled him in the chair. She slid his cock slowly inside her. She felt him pumping inside her as she grinded on him and pulled him deeper inside her.

"I'm going to make you cum Jeff. I want you to cum inside me," Isabel said, as she fucked him deep and fast. Jessie reached over to tease her clit as she watched his cock move in and out.

"Shit, I am going to cum!" Jeff said as he let out a moan. His muscles tensed as he could not hold back a moment longer and erupted inside her. The pleasure that had been building inside him had exploded into her. His lap was now soaked as he felt her pour out over his still throbbing cock. His heart was pounding in his chest and his legs trembled as she moved her hips slowly on him. She looked over her shoulder at Jeff and saw the sweat dripping from his face and chest. She rested there for a moment as they began to catch their breath. Isabel slid off of his lap, and began to attempt to pull herself together. The young waitress looked at Jeff, his lap and cock covered in cum. She moved in close.

"Let me clean that up," she said, as she began to lick him clean. Jeff looked completely surprised but found it to be so sexy and erotic.

"I think this has turned out to be the best date I have had in quite some time. We should do this again soon," Isabel said as she looked at the two of them. Jessie turned and smiled.

"Yes, we should...very soon."

12