All Comments on 'Three's Company - Under a Spell'

by Inishfree

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like your way of thinking!

I watched that show for years and knew it wouldn't take much to get either Janet or Chrissy to fuck up a storm. Thanks for coming up with such a great idea. You should write a follow up story with all four girls involved. I dreamt for years about boning Chrissy's cousin, Cindy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thank you

i can not wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Fine Story

Every apartment building that I lived in seemed to have a Janet and Chrissy. I fucked a few of them but your story was genius. If I knew about that flower back in my day, I would have fucked them all many times over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Janet and Chrissy got it in the end! Yeah Baby!

Good story .I always liked Threes Company !And wished I was Jack ,because in my fantasy ,the girls walked around either nude or injust skimpy towels or bathrobes and were glad glad to please me in what ever way I wanted ,without question at all.And I hope you keep the stories cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming !Because I know I did .Several times in fact ! Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brings back old memories

I went through puberty watching Chrissy's boobs bouncing up and down and Janet packing her cute butt into tight shorts. Those were good times back then.

WolfieWolfieover 7 years ago

Left me with a smile. Loved your little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for the memory

One of my favorite TV shows. I can't say I didn't have a few fantasies about Janet and Chrissy. It was a pleasure reading yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Four's Company

Very enjoyable and fun fantasy .I could never bring myself to find Suzanne attractive. I'd have still fucked her but she was too much of a ditzy blonde. Her tits sagged and Janet's were pointy. Janet also had one of the nicest asses I ever remember on t.v.

I said "four's company" as a title because I remember the other two cockteasers on the show, Jennilee Harrison and Priscilla Barnes.

I would fantasize about all four being in a sex contest like your story. For instance, I'd fantasize about examining each girl's tits and whoever was first got 1 point, 2nd got two, etc...then I'd test their asses, then their mouths, then of course their pussies, and sometimes I'd include handjobs too. So with tits, I liked Jennilee's the best, then Joyce's then Patricia's then Suzanne's. After I was done the "cuntest", I tallied their scores and whoever had the lowest won and I'd reward them in my fantasy with a complete fuckover and would cum thinking about the winner's cunt, mouth, ass or sometimes a handjob.

EG: Tits...Jennilee 1st-1 pt, Joyce 2nd-2 pts, Priscilla 3rd-3 pts, Suzanne 4th-4 pts

Ass...Joyce 1 pt, Jennilee 2pts, Suzanne 3 pts, Priscilla 4 pts

Mouth...Jennilee 1, Sue 2, Priscilla 3, Joyce 4

Pussy...Jennilee 1, Joyce 2, Priscilla 3, Suzanne 4

Totals: Jennille 5, Joyce 9, Priscilla 13, Sue 13...so Jennilee wins, Joyce 2nd, Sue 3rd, Pris 4th (Priscilla is 4th because Sue finished 2nd in blowjob while Pris never did better than a 3rd_

Get it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh, I love it when my favorite sitcoms become more realistically adult lore. Just imagine The Big Bang Theory if Penny had agreed to pose nude for Stuart? Or if she had been gangbanged by the four men when she was having trouble with the shower. Or if Bernadette had secretly used Penny to test out one of the drugs Bernadette's company was producing...a drug that had a number of side effects...such as hypnotic qualities and a Truth serum? I also want to see the girls get some sex on the side when they go out together on their Girls Night Out...or when the guys are away for a lecture or Comic com. And everyone wants to see more of Judy Greer, Kate Micucci, Elisha Dushku and many other female characters that had steamy, suggestive roles in the actual series.

Other sitcoms and or movies that come to mind are Scooby Doo...Nancy Drew...Lara Croft...Saved By The Bell...The Mentalist,,,Ghost Whisperer...Tremors...M.A.S.H...Petticoat Junction...Bewitched...I Dream of Jeannie...The Ghost and Mrs. Muir...Adventures in Babysitting...and any sitcom with a sexy sister-in-law.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous