Three's Company - Under a Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, for this event, I want you to bring the other one to orgasm."

"The first one to climax is actually the loser. So, get on your mark, get ready, set and go," Gary says as he snaps his fingers.

Neither girl hesitates as they begin to use their fingers and digitally excite each other pussies. Sometimes they are rubbing and sometimes they are penetrating each other. They both start to moan as their bodies give in to each other's manipulation and probing.

Janet appears to have found Chrissy's G-spot and is bringing Chrissy's writhing body closer to climax.

Gary can see her dilemma so he bends down and whispers in Chrissy's ear, "Use your tongue."

Chrissy grabs Janet's hips and pulls her pussy down to her mouth. Janet immediately screams out in joy as Chrissy's tongue darts in and out of her snatch. Janet wastes no time returning the favor. She lowers her head and dives into Chrissy's muff.

The two girls are devouring each other's pussy and both of them are soon bounding out of control. Neither of them survives this oral onslaught for long, but Chrissy's tongue seems to be doing a better job.

Janet suddenly explodes in a massive climax. Chrissy soon follows, with her body shuddering on the floor; but Janet is clearly the loser of this event.

"Chrissy," applauds Gary, "you were magnificent with your come from behind maneuvers. You really crushed Janet this time. I award you four points for your stunning victory."

Gary then tells them to get up off the floor and stand back up.

Janet and Chrissy are standing there huffing and puffing from their orgasms. Their legs are a little unsteady below them. They both stand there with juices running down their lips.

"Girls, we have come down to the final event. Someone is going to have to really excel in order to determine a winner for this contest. The total score is tied right now and you're going to have to really give it your all."

Gary begins to remove his shirt. He then removes his shoes, socks and pants. He then sheds his underwear. Both girls are staring at his naked body.

"Well, I'm very impressed," says Janet. "That's most definitely a big one," sparkles Chrissy.

"Our next event," Gary tells them, "is to see who can give the best blowjob. I'm putting a two minute limit for each of you; so do your best in two minutes. Janet, you're first again."

Janet drops to her knees and takes the head of Gary's cock into her mouth.

Gary has an 8" dick and Janet is bobbing her head up and down on only about 3" of it, while holding his shaft. No real sucking, no balls massaging, no tongue action, just open mouth.

After two minutes, Gary tells her that time is up.

Gary walks over to Chrissy and says, "Your turn."

Chrissy gets on her knees. She grabs Gary's cock and begins giving him a handjob. She just barley puts the head into her mouth and lightly licks the tip. She is furiously jerking his dick up and down though.

After her time is up, Gary tells her to stop. He has them stand up again and Gary backs up in front of them.

"Those were two of the worst examples of a blowjob that I have ever seen," he tells them.

"Girls, a blowjob requires sucking on a guy's dick. It also involves getting his cock into your mouth. You're actually supposed to try and get some of it down your throat."

"We need to see more invigoration in your performance. It looks like I'm going to have to find a better way to liven up the competition in this event. You both seem to need a little incentive."

Gary looks at their attentive faces. He quickly comes up with a good motivation tool.

"Here is my solution," he says. "The first one of you to deep throat me, wins the event. The loser gets fucked in the ass."

Chrissy's eyes widen in shock and confusion as she says, "Excuse me!! Fucked in the what?"

As quickly as Chrissy is speaking her words, Janet is dropping to the floor and quickly putting Gary's cock back in her mouth.

Chrissy is caught totally off guard by this, as Janet attempts to suck down and devour his dick.

Janet is making a very good effort at it and now has 6" down her throat. Her further attempts don't seem to be getting any deeper, so Gary grabs the back of her head.

"Maybe this will help you," he says, as he begins shoving his dick further down her throat. Janet endures this and gags her way through it.

"Hey, wait a minute, that's not fair. No helping allowed," complains Chrissy.

It doesn't take very long, with his help, for Janet to finally consume Gary's cock.

Having completed her task, a gagging and coughing Janet glares over at a very nervous and fidgety Chrissy.

"You lost, Chrissy," Gary tells her. "So get down on your hands and knees."

Chrissy protests, "That wasn't fair at all. I didn't even get a chance. And you were helping too."

Gary tells her again, "The rules are the rules. You lost, now get down on the floor."

Chrissy very reluctantly complies and Gary gets on his knees behind her. He grabs the head of his cock and attempts to penetrate her asshole.

"Owwww!! That's not going to fit in there," cries Chrissy. Gary keeps trying but he has to admit, she is right. This is one tight little hole.

"Janet," he says, "I think we need some lubrication. Have you got anything around here that I can use?"

Janet rushes to the bathroom and comes back with a jar of Vaseline. "Will this help?" she asks.

Gary grabs the jar and scoops a big glob on his fingers. He starts to finger it up her asshole and Chrissy lets out squeals of shock and surprise.

He then rubs the remainder on his cock and makes another try. This time his head pops right through her rosebud, without any problem whatsoever.

"Hey, take it easy there!" yells Chrissy, as Gary keeps trying to put more up her ass.

He's doesn't want to try and rip her open, so he starts to be more gentle about it. After a while, Chrissy starts to respond to it. She begins grinding her ass back at him and appears to be enjoying it much more.

"This feels kind of nice," she says. "This is actually beginning to feel pretty good."

Gary continues his anal plundering, with Chrissy shaking her booty, and he soon has all 8" going up her butt. With sufficient time past, Gary pulls his cock out and stands up.

"Damn Chrissy," he says, "you've got yourself one nice tight little asshole there. I tell you what. I've reconsidered my position on the ruling. If you can deep throat my cock right now; then Janet gets fucked in the ass too."

Chrissy gets up on her knees. "But you just had that in my bottom. And it's all greasy too," she says.

Gary tells her, "That's up to you, honey. I'm just trying to even out the score. Besides, the Vaseline will help get it down your throat."

Janet begins to vocally lodge her protests but Gary cuts her off; citing the judge's privilege.

Chrissy crawls over to Gary and takes his cock in her mouth.

She quickly gets over the thought of where that cock has just been and soon realizes that the lube is helping her get it deeper. Gary doesn't even have to help out, as Chrissy engulfs his rod.

After a couple minutes, she has accomplished her feat. Chrissy then gives Janet the glare.

Gary turns to Janet. "Well, my dear, assume the position please," he says.

"I think that this is totally wrong and unfair, so I should get to choose positions," Janet demands.

"I want you to get on the floor and I will get on top."

Gary lies on the floor and tells her, "Sure enough, sweet cheeks, hop on the pony ride."

Janet takes a big finger-full of Vaseline and pushes it up her ass. She then takes some more and greases Gary's stiff cock again.

"Now don't get in the way and let me do this," Janet tells him. "I don't need that whole thing up my butt."

Janet sits reverse cowgirl style and uses the front of the couch to support herself while she tries to stick the head of his cock in her ass.

Once that is accomplished, she is ever so careful not to allow any quick penetration. Thinking she is in control, Janet slowly pumps up and down on a just a few inches of Gary's cock.

He has other ideas though. On Janet's next downstroke, Gary garbs her hips and pulls her down further.

Janet shoots back up and then Gary just pulls her right back down.

"WHOA, WHOA!!" she cries. "Slow down there cowboy. Take it easy. I'm the one doing this."

Gary pulls her down, very hard this time, and Janet jumps straight up and flies right off his dick, landing face first on the couch.

Gary stands up and forcefully pulls her body up so that her knees are on the couch. He then lifts her arms and chest so they are draped over the back of the couch.

"Who put you in charge? I'm the judge here," he says. "I'm the one who makes the rules."

With that, Gary stands up on the couch, in a leap frog position behind her, and straddles Janet's hips. He then presses his chest on to her entire backside.

He pushes his cock down into her ass and then proceeds to bury it, balls deep.

Janet's eyes are bugging out of her head as he power drives the entire length of his 8" cock, in and out of her once virgin butthole.

Janet's body is thrashing all over trying to escape from below him; but she has nowhere to go.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, OH, OH, OH, OH, OOOOOOH," she screams out.

Whether it's her confined position, or her determination to win, Janet is enduring this brutal ass pounding. She is very vocal throughout the ordeal but her tone seems to imply enjoyment, after a long while.

Gary finally withdraws his dick from Janet's battered brown-eye and announces that the game is officially a tie.

"You girls have been just wonderful contestants. The only way I could possibly call a tie breaker would be if one of you sucked me off and swallowed down all of my cum."

Janet quickly turns around on the couch and says, "I didn't come this far to lose, buster."

She grabs his greasy, shitty dick and drives it down her throat. Her head is bobbing up and down at lightning speed and soon Gary's balls begin to swell.

Suddenly, massive shots of sperm begin to jet down Janet's throat, as she quite eagerly swallows every drop.

When Gary is done shooting his load, she pulls off his cock and a burping Janet exclaims her triumph, "I WON. I WON!!"

Chrissy is standing there in a complete state of shock to what she has just witnessed.

"Yes, Janet," says Gary, "you are the winner. But each of you has been so good in this contest. I declare that, as a prize, I will take both of you out to dinner."

The girls are jubilant with their success. They both seem very pleased with the outcome.

Gary then tells them, "Now, I want both of you to go and take a nice long shower. After that I want each of you to get in bed and go to sleep."

"If you girls feel up to it next weekend, we can try a new game. I'll bring over my video equipment and we can record an episode of the new TV game show.....Who Wants to be a Porn Star?"

Janet and Chrissy express their absolute delight in the idea.

"You know, we could really use two more contestants, to round out the playing field. Do you girls know anyone who would like to play along?" asks Gary.

"My cousin, Cindy, would love to play. She's got nicer boobies than mine," says Chrissy.

"I've got a friend, Terri, who's a nurse. With her knowledge, she would be perfect," adds Janet.

"That's it then, four contestants. Perhaps I can ask Jack to be co-host with me," Gary suggests.

Chrissy throws out a final challenge, "This next time, I'm really going to beat you, Janet."

The girls then merrily prance off to the shower while Gary cleans up the apartment and puts all the furniture back in place.

He makes sure to grab the wine bottle and the beer that he brought over. He sneaks the jar of Vaseline back into the bathroom. He makes every attempt to leave no trace of his having been there.

He gathers up all his belongings and heads back to his apartment. As he walks back, he reflects to himself, "It's a good thing that I got two dozen of those cotton swatches."

The next day Gary meets up with Janet and Chrissy walking through the courtyard.

"Hey, Gary,'" says Chrissy. "I thought you were going to bring your vacation pictures over last night. What happened?" Gary smiles because he knows they don't recall a thing.

"I did come by, remember?" he says. "I told you that the photo department didn't get them done yet."

Chrissy rolls her eyes. "I must have forgotten. You know, blonde and all," she smiles.

"Well, maybe some other time," Gary grins.

As the two girls continue through the courtyard, Janet turns to Chrissy and says, "I must have rolled out of bed last night and landed on my tailbone. My butt is really sore this morning."

Chrissy tells Janet, "You know, my bottom feels kind of tingly today, but in a good way."

"I also noticed something in the bathroom this morning. Someone has been using up all the Vaseline."

Janet smirks at Chrissy, "It must be Jack, jerking off again."

The girls both snicker and then laugh loudly, as they continue on their way.

Gary then heads down to the camera store; to be sure that he has enough video tape.

12