Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Double penetration always looks so easy in the pornos but it took hubby several tries before he was able to get the head of his cock to get in. I felt incredibly stretched and full as he forced more and more of his hard cock up my ass. My lover helped to hold me still with his cock fully imbedded up my pussy.

Once hubby was in securely they both started hunching their cocks into me further. I didn't hate it but it's always a little uncomfortable for me; the idea always seems better than the reality. Although the guys seemed to be enjoying themselves and kept telling me how tight it felt there was only so much of it I could take and had to beg hubby to pull out. Hubby graciously obliged and stood by to watch my lover finish fucking my pussy.

My lover inserted a finger in my now empty asshole and continued to fuck his cock into me. His finger was much easier to take than my hubby's cock and it felt really good; just the right amount of stretching and fullness. I actually came again as my lover fucked me right before he pulled out and fed his cum into my mouth.

Hubby, of course, still sported a raging hard on and he was now fixated on my ass since he'd only gotten a small taste of it so he put me on my hands and knees and fisted his cock back up my asshole. He pushed it in slowly at first so he wouldn't hurt me but after he worked it in and out for a while he started going faster and faster until he was really pounding it in me.

Anal sex isn't my favorite, but when I'm in the mood I like it, especially when I know the man in my butt is really enjoying himself like hubby was. Hubby was pounding my ass very well, and even reached down and rubbed my clit while he fucked me. That was enough to push me over the edge and I came hard. Hubby jammed his cock all the way up my butt and enjoyed the feeling of my orgasm. After I finished he pounded his cock in a out a few more times before pulling out and spilling his cum all over my tits. From the large grin on his face I knew he had enjoyed it immensely. Whenever a cock pulls out of my ass it always feels so wide-open as if it's gaping although I knew from experience that it appears mostly closed.

My lover pulled me back onto my knees and started fucking my pussy while hubby went to the bathroom to clean up. He fucked me hard and fast for several minutes, evidently excited after watching hubby fuck my ass. When he pulled out I instinctively started to turn around to take his cum in my mouth, but he held onto my hips and nosed his large cock between my butt cheeks. His cock was larger than hubby's but since hubby had already opened my ass up it went in much easier. I felt so full back there and he went slow at first to allow me time to adjust but soon was fucking his cock in and out of my backside quickly.

Hubby returned and fed his clean cock into my mouth while my lover continued to pound my ass. Hubby reached down and pulled my nipples the way I like. I usually don't cum from anal sex, but hubby's stimulation and the thought that this other man was taking what he wanted from me without asking was enough to push me over the edge this time.

My lover slowed while I came but never stopped, and as soon as I stopped convulsing he was back to pounding my ass hard and fast. He didn't last much longer and soon pulled out and quickly removed his condom. I rolled over so he could cum on my tits.

We took another break after that. It was a little surreal reclining between the two men as they discussed the differences between my pussy and ass among other things. It made me blush with embarrassment as well as kept me on a sexual high.

After a short rest I was back on my hands and knees while hubby fucked my pussy from behind and my lover fed his cock into my mouth. I loved this the best; one cock in my pussy and one in my mouth. My lover played with my tits while he slowly slid his cock in and out of my mouth. Sometimes he'd hold it all the way in causing me to gag and spit making his cock really wet. I was surprised at how quickly the two of them made me cum. There was just something about the way they were treating me that caused my orgasm to build quickly. I gagged on my lover's cock as my pussy twitched around hubby's hard dick.

When my husband pulled out I spun around to catch his load in his mouth. While I cleaned the cum from his cock, my lover speared me from behind and started fucking me hard. Hubby's cock started firming in my mouth as he watched my lover's cock disappear and reappear over and over again inside my pussy.

Another orgasm built quickly in my body and burst through me as I was pounded at both ends. My lover continued to bury his cock inside me while hubby choked me with his cock. Saliva was dripping down my chin and coating his cock and balls and more came up every time his cock hit the back of my throat. I felt like I was in heaven.

My lover pulled out suddenly and managed to get around in time to catch his load in my mouth just as he removed his condom. I felt hubby's saliva lubricated cock pressing against my ass hole as I cleaned the cock in my mouth. My ass was still loose from their previous intrusions so hubby managed to get the head of his cock in fairly easily. The rest of his cock soon followed but hubby was kind enough to let my hole adjust before he started pounding in and out.

My lover was thrusting his large cock as far as he could in my mouth while he watched hubby invading my back door. Hubby was holding my hips tightly while he fucked me, pulling me back forcefully on his cock. My lover had a handful of one of my tits and was squeezing hard while his other hand had a tight grip on my hair trying to force my mouth further down on his cock.

My husband started gasping and I could feel his cock twitching in my ass as he held it firmly pressed inside me. He pulled out and left to clean up. I let my lover's cock fall out of my mouth and I turned around to present my other openings too him. I wasn't surprised when his large cock began pressing against my anus.

It slipped in on the cum hubby left behind and stretched out my tight hole. He barely gave me time to catch my breath before he started hammering his cock in and out hard. I groaned out loud as his cock ravaged me, then my mouth hung open in a silent cry of pleasure. He didn't last long and soon pulled out so I could take his load in my mouth again.

The guys were tired after that and complaining of sore cocks although I felt as if I could go for several more hours. After a short rest, my lover decided he had to head home. After he dressed, I walked him to the door naked and kissed him goodbye.

We would definitely be inviting him back for a repeat performance.

12