All Comments on 'Threesome the Hardway'

by tustin92614

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Nice!!

I don't see many stories on here where the woman allows the guy to cheat on her. You let so much of the emotion come through. Maybe a Chapter 2 so we can see how she resolves all this?? Nice job. Surprised there are not more positive comments here!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who's Amy?

"What ya doing?" I asked Brett as he crawled into bed. "And where's Jen."

"I was getting a drink," he replied. "And I think I heard Amy downstairs in the kitchen."

tustin92614tustin92614over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment!

The setup came from someone on the "Story Ideas" section in the bulletin board. I just filled in the holes, so to speak. And you picked up on my rather abrupt ending. I could not;figure which way I wanted to go from there I have thought of having her morph into a bit of a female cuckold (or wittol I guess is the precise term), or I could go down the revenge path. I don't know. I will wait to see how this story is received!!

tustin92614tustin92614over 8 years agoAuthor
Who's Amy - Response

Well, either it was A) a brilliant but subtle manifestation of Brett's desire to bang his wife's friend and he used his wife's name (Amy) instead of the soon-to-be-banged friend (Jen); or B) sloppy proof-reading by the author (me). .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lay laid.

Try to learn the difference. You get it wrong every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More of Jen and Brett?

I liked your story a lot! What about another chapter where Jen and Brett get together and have wild, amazing sex?? That would be a hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertustin92614@tustin92614
Married guy, white, early 60's. I had a "sharing" fantasy for many years, and it finally happened in early June 2022. She upgraded her stud tennis coach/partner (38) to full time BF status. He's also a good friend of mine, and recently out of a bad marriage. We just have t...