Threesome Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We answer her together, almost in unison, "We need a shower."

"Again, are you sure you're not twins...look at those cute butts...they match, too."

"You wore me out. You guys go ahead. I'm cashed, guys; but next time, can we shower together?"

"Sure thing, sweetie."

"That sounds fun!"

"You know it!"

In the shower, Eric and I whispered, "What do you think? Do you think "next time" means she wants this to be a regular thing?"

He replies, "Maybe...maybe she just wants more time with her ex's hot boyfriend?

"Or her hot ex?"

He laughed, "Laura's too conscientious for anything serious, with us...she knows we have commitments. She knows I'm not the best man for anything hetero and she would never want to get in the way...I know her. I do think she's hard-up...horny as hell. She just needs sex. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah. Your right, she just not the emotionally needy type...I think she's just having fun and exploring her sexuality."

After our shower we fell into bed, with Laura...she was already out and snuggled in. We were set up in the guest room, but it seemed like the right thing to do. We decided we should wake up with our sexy little hostess.

*************************

We woke up with the usual wood and started stroking each other...we hadn't even realized Laura wasn't in bed with us, until we smelled breakfast. When you're busy with a cock, nothing else matters...if you know what I mean. She brought us coffee, "I knew you'd like some coffee after all the fun last night." She displays a cute, sexy smile, as if she's occupied with replaying things in her head. Clearly unaware of our arousal, she says, "Why don't you boys come out and get some breakfast...I got to keep you well-nourished and strong. You burned a lot of calories in bed, last night."

"You got that."

We had a big breakfast and headed out to run errands, before lunch. Laura took us by one of her jobsites; it was a beautiful little pocket-park, located on a heavily-used trail. We laughed with her about our encounter during a run. She was quick to point out a secluded corner that we might use, "I'd be honored to have you boys fucking in my park. She grins, Can I watch?"

It was miserable and gray all day, with little hope for improvement, so we decide to cocoon for the evening. We finished lunch and did some grocery shopping; she was adamant about having things on-hand that we enjoyed eating. "Being single and cooking for one, limits what you have in the fridge." We went home with enough for an army. When we got back, we chose our movie; she finished the house tour and led us downstairs to an elaborate home-theater...it had this huge screen and plush couches. "I guess we were into movies...it's probably the only thing we had in common. I'd really like to take this room with me, if I ever move."

"It is sweet."

It took a while, but we found a movie that we could all commit to.

"Now...dinner? We can't just eat popcorn."

"You know we just bought a shit-load of food, but why don't we just order out?"

"Robbie, you're a keeper."

"I like to think so. You got any favorites? Something close by?"

"There are, but what about Thai? It's really close...I can pick it up"

"Sounds good...and Rob, you're likely okay with that."

I grin, "It's perfect!"

"Lar, I think you've made a friend...he loves Thai."

I laughed, "I do love Thai, but I think our friendship started last night."

She giggled, "I think it did too honey. I got a menu upstairs; I'll call it in and pick it up."

"Do we need to go with you?"

"No, it's just a couple blocks."

Eric put down his order and ran into change; he came out with boxers and a t-shirt.

She whistled, "Fuck he's a sexy! Isn't he?"

He blushed, flashed a little grin, lifted his shirt and rubbed a nipple.

"And he's a tease! Look at that tight, little runner-butt...and that body!"

She said, "I think it's the whole package!"

He just smiled, "Fine, I just wanted something comfortable."

"Oh, I'm comfortable with it...Laura are you comfortable with it?"

She laughs, "Definitely comfortable with it."

She ran down the street to pick up the food...Eric looked at me with that smile, "Bud, I know this's wild shit...I guess she's talked a lot about dating again, but I think it's hard to switch gears like that when you've been married for...I think 8...9 years."

"You know, I'm totally fine with it all...she's hot, Eric."

"I know, man."

"Plus, she's crazy horny...there's no controlling all that."

"It's almost like she's in heat...but I'd have to say, she's always been sexual, like this."

"She's got history with you and you're here...we're both here...and willing."

"Yeah, I think it's a no-strings situation...ideal for her...or all of us.

I add, "But are you good with everything?"

"Yeah, when she jumped on me in the living room, I was a little freaked."

"I thought you would be."

"That all went away, though, when you walked in. When I thought about you...and a threesome...I was excited to have that experience with you."

"Really?"

"Well, I think I could have had sex...it's...it's Laura! I'm certainly not repulsed by women...I know I could've pulled it off, but when you walked in my cock got rock-hard solid."

"That's sweet...and ego-boosting. What do you think's in store for tonight?"

We were cut short when she walked through the door, "Your guess is as good as mine." We went light with dinner, because we knew we were gonna need popcorn...don't you always?

Well, we finished the first movie; Laura had to sit in the middle, of course. She was still a little clingy...rubbing our backs...a shoulder rub...or brushing her breast against my arm. We talked for a few minutes about the movie, before she smiles, "Guys, I got an idea, we need to watch some porn!"

Eric and I looked at each other, thinking we got our answer. We started the movie...it was the same as any other mmf movie, two big dicks pumping into some young hottie...it was pretty fucking hot to watch, though.

"I think I need what she's getting! Why don't we have a brief intermission and pick up where we left off, last night?"

It was definitely an intermission...in this case, it became the end of the movie. It was running in the background, animating the room with light and a soundtrack. She just started stripping for us, slowly, unbuttoning her shirt to reveal those gorgeous tits; they jiggled when she pulled her arms from a flannel shirt (it was worn and comfortable...probably her husband's). Again, embracing her newfound freedom, she was shedding her past to explore the future. Her nipples were hard and puffy, standing proud of her beautiful, rounded tits. She rolled her hips a little and slid the jeans down to the floor. With only panties, she smiled, "I wanna be used, just like the girl, in the movie!"

Eric and I answer simultaneously, "We can do that, sweetie!" "No problem, Laura!"

She used both hands to cup her breasts, rubbing and teasing for both pleasure and for me. With her fingers, she tweeked the puffies, before moving down and rubbing at her crotch. She slipped a hand into her panties and rubbed through the wetness that stained them. That didn't last long, before she had them off and kicked aside. Using two fingers to spread herself, exposing the sheen of her sticky wetness, she said, "Look what you guys are doin' to me!"

"Shit...Lar! You're gonna turn us both straight!"

"Definitely not my intention, Honey...but this's super fun!"

My cock was pushing hard at my zipper. I pulled her onto the couch and kissed her. When I felt her tongue return the kiss and push into my mouth, I pushed my hand between her legs and started rubbing the wetness. Eric pulled my dick out to tend to my needs...he strokes a little before it plunges through his lips.

Laura teases, "You love that cock don't you, Honey?" Eric just moaned through dick. "It's so hot...let me help, sweetie." She placed her hands over his head; as he bobbed over the shaft, she pushed him deeper.

At that moment, my goal totally shifted to tits...and those nipples! Mesmerized, I leaned over and sucked, moaning into a hot, puffy nipple. I grabbed and pressed my fingers into the firmness of her breasts. My tongue stimulated the very tip; they had become hard and swollen...even puffier. When I nibbled and sucked, I could feel that sexy, puffy base that held each nipple above her breast...fuck, I'll always love puffies! For a moment, my mind wandered back to Julie (my first experience with puffies)!

I felt her kiss my face, "Robbie, you like your Eric sucking that big dick, don't you?" Before I could answer, "I think you like my titties, too!"

I nodded, moaned and shifted to the other breast. She pulled me off to kiss, with her tongue reaching deep into my mouth, again. When I did the same, she moaned into me and our tongues caressed each other. "Will you suck me, again, like last night...it was amazing...it felt so good...please?"

I grin, "Sit on my face, like the movie?"

"Can I? Is that okay?"

"Fuck yea, its okay! Slide over here and get on!"

"I'm likin' that, Honey!"

She placed her knees on either side and centered herself over my face. I covered her lips with mine and pushed my tongue through her little gap, sampling the sex covering her labia. She was slippery, wet; I kept poking with my tongue, licking at the musky wetness. "Oh fuck, Robbie...oh fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh! Tongue me...fuck me...keep it up...don't stop...tongue fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it!"

At first, I just grazed her, teasing with my lips and tongue. Between her little sexy moans, she asked for more...more for her clit. At the tip of my tongue, it felt thick and ripe. As she approached orgasm, her body was wiggling and jerking over my face. I really enjoyed licking deeper...deeper through her pussy, soaking up the tiny trickle of sex; but when she started to squeal, I kept focused, licking and sucking at the little bud.

"Oh fuck...you're making me cummmmmm, Robbie...Robbie...

cummmming...m'cummmmmming...cummmmming...cummmmmming....cummmmmmmmmmming...oh fuck...cummmmming...fuck!

I just kept going till she was done; all the while, Eric was between my legs, face-fucking himself. He slammed his face, up and down, over me, battering his throat. Laura was still panting, but had rolled off and seemed to be finding calm. He pauses, brushes some spit from his lips and grins, "I think this boy needs pussy...he's all lubed! If you don't fuck him, I will!"

With only a squeal, she immediately threw her leg up and over, this time she straddled to ride cock. Eric guided it into her as she eased herself down. "Yeah, that's it, sweetie...take that beast! Don't you love the way it fills ya up...and stretches?"

"Honey, that's how it feels...that's perfect...it stretches...it stretches me...I do love it. Thank you...uhhhh...thank you so much for sharing your man...fuck its good! Thank you for getting him all ready for me!"

"It's all good...but remember, you can't keep him," they both laugh.

All I could do was groan, when I felt the tightness and heat inside...those tight lips, caressing...and sliding over the shaft. She squealed, "Yesssssss...yessssss...that's fucking amazing...amazing...fuck, that's a nice cock! Fuck!" When she came to a rest in my lap, she smiled with a big, sexy grin and leaned in for another kiss. She whispered, "I need to fuck you...are you up to a ride?"

I return the smile, grab for her hips and start rolling them, back and forth. She quickly took over, pumping her body up and down, while groaning and moaning for more. We got some steady rhythm going and I squeezed that tight, rounded ass. With the cowgirl humping, she rocked faster and faster and her tits jiggled, up and down. I really had no choice (it was simply impossible), but to lean forward and grab some. I closed my lips over one of those beautiful nipples, as she rode, "Gonna fuck the cum out of you...out of your big dick! I want it...want it inside!"

"You sure?"

"I'm on the pill...flood me...wanna feel it...all hot inside...inside me! Give me a creampie!"

I looked off to the right at Eric, watching us fuck and stroking on his big dick. His erection was amazing to watch. Almost purple in its swollen state, it was nothing shy of beautiful, emerging from his pubes and that lean, muscular body. He came over to kiss, both of us...when our lips came together, we went back and forth, the three of us, probing and sliding our tongues together.

Rock-hard, he positioned his cock between us. She smiled, taking as much as she could...just like the chick in the movie, who was riding cowgirl and sucking a big dick. Laura satisfied herself for a long time like this...Eric and I, there for the ride, looked into each other's eyes and smiled. She finally let it go, "Fuck, I miss that thing! Sweetie, I miss your dick!

"I know, Lar...I know."

"Sorry Rob, it's your turn...I'm so fuckin' horny, I'm suckin' on your boyfriend!"

"It's all good, sweetie, we can share...its big enough to share." With our lips planted on each side, opposite each other, Eric started sliding that long shaft through our pursed lips.

"Mmmmmm...that's fuckin' sweeeeet...that's it, suck it...suck me! Suck my big...hard...dick!"

I managed to rub on her clit, while she bounced, pushing me deep into her belly. It was obvious where she was...her speech was incoherent and her whole body shook. "Fuck meeeeee...f...cc...meeeeee...want cummmmmm...fuc...k...f....ck!" Because she was humping so hard, she couldn't keep her lips on it; I gladly took it and he started stroking into me.

"Yesssss...yessssss!" she screamed. "That's it...fu...c...k me!

Oh god...m'cummm...ing...cummmmming...yessssss...ye ssssssssssssss!" Her body stiffened and I took over, frantically pounding up into her pussy. Close to orgasm myself, I was done when her pussy started quivering; I rammed deep and emptied my balls, filling her with cum. We both sat there, moaning and enjoying the afterglow of all that satisfaction.

She rolled off to sit next to me...her breathing was heavy and cum trickled from her lips. I leaned over and kissed her, "Sweetie, you're awful cute with a creampie!"

Eric looked at her and grinned, "Honey, you're not done...you need to get on this, now...lay back there and let me take care of things!"

"Mmmmm...you know, I can't turn that down! Ooooh...you can fuck me in your boyfriend's cum...that's fucking hot...I'm ready!" She raised her legs and scooted to the edge; I got up and helped pull her legs back, folding her in half and spreading her wide open. Despite two orgasms and some wicked fucking, her pussy was still tight...hardly a gap...just milky seed filling the little crack.

Eric eased into her, "Sweetie, I'm fuckin' that creampie! My man's cum feels good doesn't it?"

"It does...fuck me!"

"I love it on my tongue! It's amazing...you should taste it!"

I laid beside them, as Eric took his turn, pounding his way to some satisfaction. Drilling hard and fast, the displaced seed bubbled out around his shaft...it acted as a protein-rich lube for his needs. Down between their bodies, she started rubbing and, almost immediately, her body quivered and she screamed, "Cummmmm...in...cummmmming...fu...ck...fuck...I'm cumming...cummmming agaiiiinnnnn!"

Eric continued to pound her, grunting and moaning, "Gonna cummmmm, too...fuckin' close...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckin' finish me off...take it...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...squeeze that big dick...yeah...cummmmming...cummmmmming!"

After dropping another load in her pussy, even more bubbled out when he humped to a finish. When he finally pulled out, it trickled out around his dick. He flopped next to Laura; his dick was shiny with seed and bobbing in the air. Well-fucked and completely satisfied, the three of us fall back into the couch. The odor of sex filled the room...the couch was moist and our movie was done; we ignore the lame music and the home screen, that keeps cycling through the options (watch the movie, selected scenes or sexy outtakes). All our focus was on the shiny froth between her legs. Eric said, "Fuck dude...I think we did good!"

I answered, "Sweetie...that is a fucking creampie...we fucking don't mess around!"

She spread herself, ran a finger through the seed and shoved it in her mouth, "That's good...mmmmm...you boys are sexy and tasty!"

"You're sexy and tasty, too, hon. Laura...Eric...that was fucking amazing...and you're both fucking hot!"

"Laura, you are hot, gorgeous and horny as fuck!"

"Well...thanks sweetie."

Eric replies, "Fuck yeah! You are gorgeous. It was hot, reliving our past, with a very sexy, special guest!"

"Thanks dude."

"You guys make me feel so good...so happy! I could really get used to having two men in my bed...never had a threesome before. I don't wanna freak you out, but I'd like to do this again...you two are fucking amazing. We need a longer weekend...maybe next weekend?"

I added with a big grin. "We will have to do this again, soon!"

"You could come down to visit?"

"Honey, I may do that. Last night you opened my eyes. I woke up this morning all excited...refreshed."

"Well, that's what good sex will do for you."

"I know...I know, but it was more than that. I literally jumped out of bed to cook breakfast for my two special guys...my special guys...mine! Don't freak...I know there's no commitment or strings, but last night, I felt like you were mine. I realized I'm in the game, and I can have incredible men in my life! I've been thinking about this a lot...you two are exactly what I need or want in a boyfriend...or even a husband...you two are it!"

"Well, that is, if you were straight or bi...comfortably bi...and if you weren't married, Rob."

"Well, all that does present a problem, sweetie."

"I know it's late but let me talk through this...I don't want to bore you, but it's important."

"Go for it...we got all night, but your glass's empty...a little more wine?' She nodded and I poured.

"Eric?"

"I'm good...thanks." "Lar, we're both good listeners...go ahead...talk to us."

"Well, after last night...and what I was able to experience, I woke up ready to move in with you guys...but then it struck me that I was ready! I know what I want and I'm ready to look at men, again...I'm ready to date, again!"

"Eric, sweetie, you've been so right...I just need to start dating again!"

"With all that's happened, I know you're ready!" He smiles and shakes his dick, "And he knows you're ready, too! You haven't lost it...your as sexy as ever!"

"Sweetie that's sweet."

"Laura, from my perspective, you are better equipped, after the divorce, to find the right guy. You're still young, but you know yourself better...you have experience and confidence that will, all but guarantee, a strong, healthy relationship."

"That's what my counselor has been saying."

"And you should explore your sexuality...it's healthy!"

"We've still got some weekend left...maybe we can have a little fun in the morning?"

"Lar, I don't think that's a problem with either of us. Nothing's changed in the morning, for me...and Robbie shares that condition. His wood lasts longer than mine does."

"It's true...again, were twins!"

"Oh, the everyday ritual of morning wood! I never forgot the amazing mornings we had together; remember how it used to piss off my roommates."

"Yeah, definitely! We really tried to be quiet, but it never worked."

Laura laughs, "You know...Katie and I just talked about our breakfast meetings, when she found out you were visiting!"

"If he didn't spend the night, Eric would stop by around 7 in the morning. Fortunately, we had three separate bedrooms, but they all knew what we were doing. And, one semester, we both had the same 8:00 class; we'd always walk in together."