Threesome Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The class was on Tuesdays and Thursdays...we determined it was just easier to shack-up, on Monday and Wednesday nights. Eric laughed, "Her roommates were fucking jealous they weren't getting any."

He looks over at me, "I mean...I know how I get, if I'm not getting any."

"Then, you still keep in touch with Katie?"

"We just had lunch last week...she says, "hi." She wants to get together sometime."

"Yeah, she's been great during the divorce...she and her husband went to the same counselor, I'm going to. They're still married and doing great, but you know...I could never get him to a counselor. It probably wouldn't have saved the marriage, but I think there would've been less turmoil."

"Do you ever see Sara (the other roommate)?"

"No, she's got three kids...really busy. We exchange phone calls once in a while...Christmas cards...that kind of thing."

We went to bed shortly after the big talk, again with Laura in the middle...she always insisted.

I got up and made coffee. When I brought it into the bedroom, there he was stroking. I gave him the cup and whispered, "Dude, let's save it for her."

"That's what I was thinking, too...but it feels so sweet!"

"I know...I woke up hard, but lost it while looking for filters...coffee filters. I threw back the covers so I could watch. Watching Eric, for just a few seconds, was starting to bring it back.

When she stirred, I said, "Good morning, princess. How'd you sleep?"

She said, "Great sweetie!

"Lar, Robbie's got coffee for you."

"Robbie, that's so sweet...thank you." She gradually awakens to focus, first on Eric, then me. "Mmmmm...you guys don't lie...can I have some of that, before coffee?"

"You got it...great way to start a morning!

She scooted up in bed and grabbed with both hands, "Fuck...it is amazing to wake up this way!"

"Do you mind, giving me the phone? I wanna send pictures...it's over there on the dresser."

"What are you doing Laura?"

"Oh honey...having a little fun...I wanna prank Katie. I'm sending her a picture of breakfast. You boys don't mind do you?"

Knowing where this was going, we both smile with a little hesitation and I answer, "Yeah, yeah, go ahead."

She snaps a picture and texts, "Just like college...enjoying one of those breakfast meeting! Eric says "Hi" and his boyfriend wants to meet you."

"Look...what do you think? Good?"

"Eric always looks good, Laura, but he'd look even better if you could see his face...though, I don't think that's what you're after."

With a sexy grin, "I guarantee she'll be calling soon...we need to get busy! And you boys look ready!"

"Born ready!"

That morning, we did get busy. Before leaving, we fully exploited every inch of the morning wood, in that bed. For our threesome, it was the perfect start to a perfect morning!

*************************

Over the next month or so, we spent a few weekends with Laura. Within our little trio, there was a lot more of what could be considered sex-therapy and a great deal of discussion about life, sexuality and relationships. The experience was a little weird with all the emotional undercurrents, surrounding Eric and Laura...but things worked out.

Things started to change, for her (and us), when a client asked her out for coffee. Whenever she mentioned him, she was giddy and so alive...all Laura. We just knew she had found what she was looking for...a soul-mate. But when his description included the same qualities, common to present company, we began to realize how much we impacted this woman. When we finally met Tim, for the first time, the search for a straight man like Eric, or myself, had clearly come to fruition...we all laughed about being related. At dinner, he labeled us "the triplets;" and Eric joked that she had two back-ups, if something ever happened...a gay version and a bi version. Tim was okay with that.

Laura, being Laura, was very vocal with us about things; the experiences we shared, enabled her to move forward...or even establish a confidence and self-worth. Counseling aside, undoubtedly, our threesome weekends did help her find a successful, happy marriage, because what she needed from a partner and a relationship, took on some clarity. We don't know whether Tim knows about the threesome, but it doesn't matter...now, it's the past. They recently got married and seem super, happy together...I think it'll work. Eric will always maintain a close friendship with Laura...they will probably always be connected, in some way. After our weekends together, I could always expect something beyond a friendly hug...a sexier than normal kiss...or a discreet little squeeze.