All Comments on 'Threesome with GF gets Interesting'

by TableofFables

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 8 years ago
yeah, what he said...

...and "manhood"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW!!

Loved this story...Ignore the trolls, they're morons.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 8 years ago
meh

Nothing wrong with the genre, or what they did. I just don't like the fact that she was cheating and set up the threesome to be able to fuck her lover openly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Love the story....excellent attention to detail (appearances, clothing, environment). Maybe it's just me but I appreciate it when an author takes the time to describe the characters & places & stuff. Helps me get into the story more. Hope to see a sequel for this!

engine1844engine1844almost 8 years ago
awesome

great story. hope you continue

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 8 years ago
Fetish or non-consent category would fit better

Sam did not wish to perform gay acts with Ryan, compelled by girlfriend Jade, yet his balls were being crushed while he was held down, so he had little choice unless he wanted to be in a fight and get hurt. Even though he later climaxed, it was all coerced. Plus the gay element dominated, not to mention the "domination." He thought he and Jade were in a relationship and then finds out she's been cheating. Maybe he was really a closet submissive, but neither he (nor the reader) knew that. I think he should dump Jade and find someone who actually loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
let readers know what to expect at the start

Look if you and other readers are in to forced bi or gay sex that's fine. I'm not and you should let readers know what to expect at the start. Otherwise your just gonna get one star ratings because the story turns in to something that some readers didn't expect or was looking for. The stroy is fairly well written and if u let people know what kind of story to expect you'll keep the readers that are in to it and get better reviews.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think she hugged their shoulders not their shareholders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A VERY HOT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please keep writing!

I enjoyed reading your story. I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

Notime4thinkingNotime4thinkingalmost 7 years ago
Earrrrgh.

I love bi MMF stuff. I can even get into forced bi, cuckold, and sissification stuff.

Buuuuuuuut, this, "oh, I've been cheating on you for quite a while, without your knowledge, with the guy I just helped *rape* you" stuff . . . Ummm, no.

This wouldn't have ended well for Jade or her "lover" if I was writing this. Stuff would get real dark, real fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All for 1 and 1 for all.

No GF, but wouldn't mind a GF and BF adding me to their mix. Maybe his big dick to enjoy too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I wish my girlfriend was as adventurous as Jade. I would love to have that whole scenario happened to me. I'm going to read this story over and over and over again thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO COMMENT ON THIS. JUST GOT BACK FROM PUKING IN THE BATHROOM. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS I SOLVE IT WITH A GUN...THEN OR MAYBE LATER. HE GETS KILLED, SHE ONLY GETS A LEG WOUND. I'LL PAY THE PRICE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous