Threesome with GF gets Interesting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan pulled his dick out of my mouth with saliva dangling from it and pulled my chin up with his right hand to look at him.

"You are such a good little cocksucker" Ryan stated to me. "For the rest of the night now you are going to be known as Samantha instead of Sam."

I heard Jade giggle at Ryan's Statement.

Ryan tilted his head down closer to mine, "You are going to be our bitch for the night Samantha, you got that?"

I looked up at him and stammered through all of the saliva coming out of my mouth "Yes."

Ryan held my chin more firmly with his hand, his cock dangling in front of me. He moved his torso down closer to me. "You will address me as sir and Jade as mam."

"Yes Sir!"

He let go of my head and put his left leg up on the bed and moved his crotch toward my face.

"Now come here Samantha and taste your Master's balls."

"Yes Sir." I moved under his dick to greet his balls. I had gone so far now that there was no turning back; I would do what I was ordered to do. I looked at his balls as I went in to engulf them. They were curled up in a nice tight sack under his dick. He was so nice and smooth; there was no hair on his balls or under them at all. I imagined it would be like going down on a bald pussy. I pushed my lips into an open kiss like gesture and then grabbed onto his nut like a suction cup and played with it with my tongue. I could feel the skin getting wrinkled as my tongue teased the ball sac.

I tried to figure out and test all the different ways I could massage Ryan's sac with my mouth. I could taste the sweaty musky taste of his balls and instead of turning me off like I thought it would it actually made me even hotter. I could hear him moaning and feel him squirming with pleasure and it made me feel amazing that I can turn on another man like this. He was giving the orders, but I felt like I was actually in control of him. Is this how women felt when they gave blowjobs?

Jade continued to play with my ass, as she had broken me in a bit I could feel her start to insert multiple fingers into my tight butthole. I could feel my sphincter being forced to stretch around his new visitors. It felt like my skin was breaking apart to let her enter and yet it felt kind of good.

"Hey Ryan baby, I think Samantha is ready for you now" Jade explained to Ryan.

I realized where this was going and I started to feel a deep sense of nervousness in my stomach.

"Are you ready to let Ryan fill you up with his manhood Samantha?" Jade asked as she slapped my ass cheek with her free hand creating a loud whack.

I took my mouth off Ryan's balls for a second and hesitated as I saw his big member in front of me.

Whack! She slapped my ass again.

"Yes Mam, I am ready" I let her know. At the same time I was having doubts in my mind.

Jade slowly pulled her finger out of my ass and then slid her body out from under me and hopped of the bed.

"Now flip around so our lover here has a nice view of your ass."

I listened to Jade and slowly spun around, I watched has she slowly walked over to the cabinet and opened a drawer. I turned the front of my body towards the headboard of the bed and spun my ass around in a doggie style position to face Ryan in front of him where he was standing at the end of the bed. I careened my neck around towards Jade as she rummaged through the drawer. Ryan slapped my ass a couple times making loud whacking smacking noises. I continued to look at Jade and saw her pull out a small bottle from the drawer. She then faced me and shook the bottle in my direction letting me see it was a bottle of lube; she then slowly walked back towards Ryan like a model on a runway, one leg in front of the other, all sexy like. When she got back to Ryan she put her left hand on his shoulder and then bent at the waist to slowly bend down and started licking the tip of Ryan's dick. Her sexy legs were tall and at attention. After a bit of teasing she brought her body back upright and looked at Ryan.

"Are you ready to fuck my boyfriend you nice big hunk?" she told to Ryan as she ran her hand over his muscular chest.

"Yes baby, I am going to make Samantha here my BITCH." Ryan said in a forceful tone as he squeezed my ass with his hand. Jade embraced him in a long kiss and then hopped on the bed standing up. She straddled me by sitting on my back like she was riding a horse but faced backward towards Ryan. I was still in the doggie position and turned to look forward as I couldn't keep careening my neck at the angle with her weight on top of me. I heard a plasticy "click" as she opened the bottle of lube.

She smacked my ass and then started to take her hand and massage it up and down my butt crack. I could feel the cold lube on her hand as it pushed into my skin. She then took her two lubed up fingers and stuck them inside of my asshole to prepare me to for what was coming next. I was actually kind of scared. My dick without any new stimulation and with the fear of my asshole getting violated calmed down to a non-hard state and just dangled below me there in my doggie style position. Jade was done lubing me up and then firmly grabbed one of my ass cheeks with each hand and pulled them apart.

"He is all yours baby." Jade told Ryan looking up at him. With my butt parted by Jade, my asshole all lubed up, and Jade on top of me I was completely at Ryan's mercy. Jade looked up at him with a grin as she continued to hold my cheeks parted.

I felt him reposition behind me. Then I felt his stiff member flick the top of my asscheek. Slowly he started to run his dick up and down my lubed up crack. It slowly made his dick get nice and lubed up and with that he started to push the head at my asshole. I was nervous and clenched up preventing him from entering. It hurt a bit as he tried to force himself in against me. He pulled back, repositioned and then tried to force himself inside me again. Ouch! It was starting to hurt. I let out a grunt as I tried to clench as hard as I could to prevent him from entering. I raised my head up as the pain intensified.

I had all of these thoughts running through my head. A man was about to stick his dick in my ass, how the hell did this night get to this point? I gritted my teeth as I clenched as hard as I could but Ryan applied more and more pressure. Oh god, how did it come to this? I was screaming in my head but my lips were clenched tight. In that instant with a shift in Ryan's position and with me trying to gasp for air I, just for a second, unclenched my body and loosened up, pushing out on the pressure of Ryan's dick. That was all Ryan's mighty shaft needed to pierce me and his manhood quickly slid into my lubed up manhole.

Ahhhh! I let out a yelp. It hurt like crazy. My asshole just got torn open. Ryan's dick was inside and he let it sit there inside me forcing my hole to open up to its girth. I felt a burning fire sensation in my ass. I tried to look back at Ryan. Now that he was inside me Jade hopped off my back and went over to stand by Ryan and kiss him and caress him with her hands. Ryan started to slowly move in and out of my asshole, I could feel the lube working as it became easier and easier for him to go faster and faster. My asshole stretched around his dick with the motion of him pushing and pulling. I could feel my tight butthole widening for him to enter. At first it was all a fiery pain when he entered me, but now the pain started to subside and the pleasure started to increase. It actually started to feel good. Ryan was giving me longer and harder strokes and my ass was now able to engulf all the dick could give me.

It felt unbelievable to get dominated in this way. I gave up all control to Ryan and let him enter me and do what he wanted with my ass. The pleasure kept increasing and my dick began getting hard again. I never had this feeling deep inside me, like this feeling of being full, when Ryan's member was inside me, and I loved it. I felt like he was a part of me while his dick was shoved deep inside. I looked back at him again from my doggie style positon. Those muscles, the sweat glistening on his body, him clenching my thighs with his hands and pulling me into him, it was so hot. He was still making out with my girlfriend as if he owned the both of us, his personal sex slaves.

I wanted to take all of him "Yes that's it sir, fuck my ass, fuck it." I got vocal to give him encouragement.

Ryan stopped kissing Jade but looked into her eyes. "Samantha makes a good bitch doesn't she?" he spoke to Jade as their eyes locked.

Jade looked back down at me and said, "Yes my boyfriend makes a great bitch for you lover; make sure you leave his ass nice and sore." With that she stepped back and spanked Ryan on the butt.

Ryan took the spank as a cue and climbed up on the bed with his legs so that he was completely mounting me. He began to pile drive his dick strait down into me hard and fast. I felt like he was crushing my intestines he went so deep.

With each thrust I let out a whimper of a "Yes, Yes, Yes!" The strangest emotions took over me and all I wanted was more. More of his dick filling up my insides.

Ryan then pushed me down from doggie style to being flat on the bed with the weight from his hips and his arms on the sides of my abdomen. He continued to rigorously fuck me now lying flat on top of me. I could feel his muscular chest on my back, his crotch firmly pressed up against my butt. He reached around with his right arm and grabbed me in a headlock. I could feel his large bicep cutting into my throat. I was dominated by this fine specimen of a man, this Greek-God-Like figure. I was proud to present him with my ass for the taking, and take it he did. I was his obedient slave.

After a thorough pounding flat on the bed with Ryan on top of me Jade came over onto the bed in front of me and Ryan pulled his dick out. I felt an intense feeling of emptiness when he pulled out and wanted nothing more but for him to be back inside me. Jade lay in front of me, opened her legs for me, and scooted down underneath me. I sat up a little bit and entered her dripping pussy with my dick. Ryan came back up behind me and reentered my now stretched out ass.

We then continued to fuck, Ryan thrusting into my ass, and me thrusting into Jade's pussy.

"You love having your ass taken by my lover, don't you Samantha?" Jade stated as she looked up at me and into my eyes as I fucked her.

"Yes Mam, I lovvvve it." My eyes rolled back into my head as I said the words. The pleasure was so good. I took and gave a few more thrusts then I repositioned a bit by pulling my right leg up out of missionary and kind of went into Jade at a side angle laying sideways on the bed with my right leg bent up in the air. This completely opened up my butt to Ryan. He had pulled out as I readjusted.

I tilted my head back towards Ryan, "Fuck me Sir, take my ass."

Ryan positioned his head at my entrance which had shrunk down to normal size. He slowly pushed in and my lubed up ass easily spread for him and the sensation felt great. Ryan then started to pound away furiously. At the same time I was fucking Jade and it was just amazing. Jade started to pull my body into hers, grinding on my dick. The intense pleasure from fucking jade while at the same time feeling all of the sensations in my asshole as Ryan's dick was forced inside was too much to bear.

Argghhh Argghhh. I grunted as I shot my spunk into Jade. I couldn't hold back from the intense feelings from my prostate massage and unleashed the greatest orgasm I had ever had deep inside Jade's pussy. She was so turned on that I felt her body start to shudder with her own orgasm. Ryan slowed down his fucking to a slower pace, and then when Jade and my own convulsions of pleasure subsided he pulled out of me. We sat there in silence for a few moments, then Jade tapped me on the back with her hand wrapped around me.

"Baby, I need to take our lover's cum now."

I slowly pulled off of her body and lay down on the side of the bed, beat and exhausted. Ryan was slowly jerking his cock as Jade hopped off of the bed. She kneeled down in front of Ryan. Flipping her hair to the side and out of her face and looked up at him, she sat her butt on her knees in a kneeling positon and Ryan moved in close to her face. I sat up a bit on one elbow from my lying down position to gain a better view. Jade had purposely gone on the side of Ryan facing towards me so that I could bear full witness.

My girlfriend was about to take another man's love juice. Ryan positioned himself right above her with his dick outstretched right over her face. She had a giant grin as she looked up at him. Ryan's stroking of his cock intensified. His head bent upwards toward the sky in pleasure and then he looked right down at Jade. His body pushed the head of his cock right over the middle of her face as she angled her face upward for him. I watched as Ryan let out a deep sigh as he released a large mass off gooey jizz all over my girlfriends face. It pumped out like slow ooze and he directed it in a number of lines all over her face. She was smiling as the cum covered her white teeth and oozed to the corners of her mouth. The rest of her face also covered in streams of man juice.

My beautiful girlfriend just got a facial from a stranger right in front of me. I felt jealous and at the same time turned on by it. She looked hot with cum all over her face. She took the last few drops from Ryan and then wiped the side of her face toward her mouth funneling all of the gooey cum into her mouth, licking it in with her tongue. After she cleared her eyes she looked over at me.

Jade slowly got up from her kneeling position and climbed onto the bed, moving like she was a panther slowly pawing her way closer and on top of me. She pushed my shoulder down, and I fell back, flat down onto the bed from my sitting up position.

"Open your mouth Samantha," Ryan ordered me from his position standing behind her. I looked over at him and then back at her. She started to smile and cum started to leak out and drip from the sides of her mouth onto my chest. She hadn't swallowed; she had saved all of Ryan's cum. I tilted my head back and opened my mouse ever so slightly to comply with Ryan's order.

Jade placed her head right above mine and then with her hands she pulled my mouth open from my chin and my nose.

"GAlllggghhhh," I tried to speak but it was all muffled and came out like a gurgle with her holding my chin open. Jade slowly put her mouth over mine and opened it wide letting Ryan's cum slowly drip over the edge of her lips and fall into my mouth. I could feel it hit the inside of my cheeks and gums still warm and hot. It had a taste like nothing I had tasted before. This was all so dirty and yet I couldn't help but be turned on. Once Jade dripped a large portion of cum into my mouth she began passionately kissing me with her open mouth and we traded Ryan's cum with our tongues. She pulled back for a second and I pulled her face back towards mine and licked the yummy man juice from the sides of her face until she was all cleaned up.

Jade slid off me and went back to a standing position next to Ryan; they both looked down at me grinning as they wrapped their arms around each other. I was spent. I had gooey cum all over the inside of my mouth, my dick was still throbbing from the intense orgasm, and my ass felt like it was stretched to three times its normal size. The whole experience was so crazy, I felt like I was in ecstasy.

I looked up at the two of them.

Jade spoke to me before I could open my mouth, "That was hot seeing you used by my lover, I told you that you would have the best orgasm everrrr," she looked over at Ryan smiling and he returned the look.

"Ohh, and by the way, Ryan and I had known each other before we met tonight."

I sat up on my elbows and looked at Jade, "What?"

Jade looked back at me, "Ryan has been my lover on the side for some time now, and I thought that if we could set this up, we could see how much fun it would be for all three of us and you could accept it."

I slid back off my elbows and flat on my back. My girlfriend had been fucking this guy for who knows how long without me even knowing... I stared up at the ceiling, my heart was pounding.

Jade spoke again "You always knew how sexual I am, and I learned a few tricks on Ryan that I even used on you."

Ryan now spoke "What do you think Samantha, do you want to keep being part of our fun?" I tilted my eyes toward him, with those words he pulled Jade in closer with his arm around her. I felt betrayed by what Jade had said, I felt used and violated by becoming a slut for Ryan, by another man taking advantage of me. But I also had never had a night as amazing as this one. I had never felt so alive sexually as I did right now. My heart was beating so fast. There were so many emotions swirling around in my head. I tilted my eyes back up toward the ceiling staring at it for a long moment, and then I did the only thing I could think of to do.

I slowly opened my mouth to speak in reply to Ryan's question, "Yes, I want to be with you sir and mam, you can both do with me whatever you would like." A long smile spread across my lips and I sat up and looked up at them, they returned the smile and then came over on the bed to lie next to me. What a night. What... a... Night...

The End.

*****

Thank you for reading, this is my first story on the site and if you think it is good please let me know if you would like to check out some of my other writings. If there is anything good or bad you found that could enhance the writing I would appreciate any feedback.

12