All Comments on 'Threesome with James'

by bi_justin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MadelynMadelynover 9 years ago
Perfect!

I enjoyed that, very much. ;-) Your description are wonderful. And I love the slow unbuttoning as you're watched. Such a tease!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very erotic

I love the image off being told by my wife to pleasure another man for her visual pleasure, and then to give my ass to him while she fucks my cock...hmmmm! The final image off dp'ing her is also very erotic. Thank you so much for this exciting story.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
Hot

First, your sparse writing style conveys so much. I love stories where my imagination is engaged to fill in what might be going on with each character.

Second, I was in a similar scene once with a woman directing the action with another guy, and ending with both of us DPing her. You nailed how erotic and highly charged this scene can be.

Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting story

Quite a few women would like to be in Madelyn's position. They are very curious and turned on by M/M sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You made me beat off.

Fan-fuckin-tastic. My wife and I used to host threesomes with other guys regularly and she loved watchin the man fuckin as part of our foreplay. We also loved chain fuckin, one of us doin her while other guy fucked him up his butt. The grand finale would often be the two of us guys double pumping her, either together in her tight gushing pussy, or one of us pumping pussy, the other ramming rectum. Hot stuff man. You nailed it.

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 8 years ago
My wife loves this!

I could definitely see my wife do this. She gets off making me suck a 6" average joe lifelike. She gets off without being touched. I am curious to know if we could do it for real. I am quiet curious too. The sight of a cock cumming is erotic. I guess we'll see.

goldblokegoldblokealmost 7 years ago
Hot

A very erotic story. The idea of a woman ordering two guys to fuck is so hot. Great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbi_justin@bi_justin
Much of my writing features male-on-male sex or other homoerotica, so if this offends you, please move on. Some of my stories are true stories, some are embellishments on true stories, and some are fantasies yet to occur. I'll let readers guess which are which.