Threesome with My Gf's Bf Goes Sideways

Story Info
Camping with party favors, I tease and get a surprise...
2.5k words
3.37
54.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
st8cey
st8cey
6 Followers

Hello everyone,

My name is Stacey. I am a 23 year old woman, am 5'1" and am 115 lbs. I live in the Santa Cruz mountains near a couple of really nice parks. I love to run on the trails to keep in shape and am a bit of a tease with the running outfits I wear. I like to run on popular trails during the weekend so my older retired neighbors get to watch me run past them up the hill. I have a pretty nice waist and ass, and a decent C cup. I am engaged and am loyal to my boyfriend, but I do have a few fantasies that I have wanted to live out. I have had a couple of threesomes with my girlfriends and their guys, but no actual sex - just making out and a bit of oral.

However, this summer a few weeks ago I had an experience that I'm conflicted about. In the end it really turned me on and excites me even now to think about while I'm writing this...but it was really dangerous and I even considered going to the police. I still haven't told my boyfriend and while I don't think I should - I'm not sure what to do...again - after what I'm going to explain happened, I was still turned on and aroused by it.

So this all started when 1 of my girlfriends Sarah came over to my house and told me that her man really wanted to have a threesome with me as his birthday present that weekend. I didn't know what to tell her because I just got proposed to and want to be loyal...but since my guy was at my parents place after we had a dinner together, I was totally blunt with him and pulled him into my bedroom with us and asked if he was ok with it. I was as shocked as my friend was when he said yes as my friend was when I asked him lol. I got pretty excited about that, and she asked me to go camping near a beach we all love to go to. I said yes and got some stuff together and left with her a short time after that.

Sarah took us to her man's house and he was perma-grin since she texted him and told him I was down lol. I gave him a big kiss after she did and he was definitely loving that - he put his hand around my ass onto my pussy from behind to check if I was serious...I didn't stop kissing him and Sarah was watching us for a couple minutes make out...I was very turned on by that. I even gave him a bj during the ride to the camp spot since Sarah suggested I sit in the front seat with him. I was wearing a bright blue mini-spandex jogging short bottom which barely covers my pussy and ass cheeks lol. He was rubbing my pussy the whole time we were driving and at a certain point I just gave in and pulled his shorts to the side and started to go down on him.

My friend exaggerated a bit when she described him before lol...he wasn't tiny, but not that big. I did enjoy going down on him, but wasn't as excited as I was when she 1st offered lol. I kept teasing him when he asked me to take off my shorts and top and I had more fun doing that the 1st day we were there than anything else. It was his birthday on Sunday so I was planning on holding off for then for him to have sex with me...but I did sleep with them in the same tent naked on Friday when we got there...Sarah slept in the middle though lol. ;)

I didn't know they were planning on having party favors and on Saturday evening when the sun was going down Sarah's bf handed me a pill of moly and a couple of small mushroom caps...I had only done moly once and shrooms once but never together...I was curious to know what that was going to be like and because I had already had a couple of beers I wasn't thinking too much anyway. I remember them both hitting me pretty quickly and I got light headed almost the same time I felt the moly. I went to lay down in the tent and Sarah and her man came into the tent soon after. I remember the sun going down as they were making out; he had me out of my clothes too and was fingering me and kissing my chest while he was fucking Sarah.

I was really turned on, but didn't want to have sex with him yet b/c I was teasing him lol. I put on what I thought was my running shorts and my sports bra. I did get the sports bra right, but not so much on the other as I'll explain in a second. I told them I was going to go for a run on the beach which was about a mile away across a couple of farm fields and a few sets of trees. I was totally rolling and feeling great while I was running to the beach...the sun had just set and the sky was still glowing. There was nobody at the camp area b/c its a private ranch that my dad's friend owns and when I got to the beach it was totally empty too. I had run so hard that I was really out of breath and I was light headed again. This time I felt like I was going to faint.

Since I was breathing really hard and was really sweaty (it was in the 80s all weekend when we were camping) I took my sports bra off and layed down on the beach. I was very high and if not drunk I was close to it...the beach was perfect though and while I was laying there I 1st noticed that I had on a see through white lace boy short panties instead of my running shorts. I laughed about it because I was so messed up and sat there and watched the remaining sun light disappear into the ocean. I could see my pussy easily through the panties since I was swollen and so wet from being in the tent with Sarah and her man. I was in the zone after a bit and while I was sitting there, 2 hispanic farm workers from the ranch walked up to me as I was sitting there. I was so out of it that I thought it was my friends at 1st and was really overly friendly to them lol.

They layed down with me since I asked them to come over to me and before I realized who they were, they had their hands all over me and were making out with me and taking their clothes off...and my panties too lol. I didn't know what to do and I tried to stand up after I started to make some sense of everything, but as soon as I did - I felt like I was about to faint again. I got a head rush and don't remember what happened until a while later when I woke up on my back in the bushes near the beach on a big blanket. 1 of the 2 men was on top of me between my legs and deep inside me and he was kissing me really hard. They had taken off my panties on the beach before I fainted, and I kept thinking about where they were for some reason. I asked them and at some point 1 of the guys gave them to me...after I had them in my hands I remember feeling really happy lol.

I was still really high and confused and actually was turned on by the sex after I got my panties back. I had been really wet before I went on the run since Sarah's bf was making out with me and kissing my chest and fingering me. So when they pulled my panties off on the beach I was soaking wet...I remember thinking it was hot that Sarah's bf came to the beach to make out with me when they 1st layed down with me on the beach, but when I was feeling the 1st guys cock and making out with him - the second guy pulled my hand over to his cock and I was shocked. He had been going down on me before he came up and was making out with me and pulled my hand over to him, so I had thought he was my friend Sarah until then. That's when I tried to stand up and fainted.

So once I had my panties back and had some time to think while I was awake, I ended up really enjoying the 1st guy while he fucked me for a long time. I was so high that they all had their hands and mouths on every part of me, it turned out that there was 3 guys working there together - 1 of them was inside the ranch house and came outside to join the other 2 after I fainted. While I was being fucked in missionary by the bigger of the 3 guys, the other guys were holding my arms down and feeling my chest and all 3 were taking turns making out with me.

The bigger guy came really hard inside me and to tell the truth, that made me cum hard too...I was really loud when I came and I think that gave them all the green light in their minds lol. I was kind of embarrassed when they all were quite for a second and were watching me while I came as the 1st guy was still deep inside me...I was so high and honestly, that felt amazing. I was scared still, but I was in such a daze or confusion or excitement or combination of everything that I couldn't think and process anything. After that, I was being kissed and my chest and clit were being rubbed and each guy took his turn fucking my pussy while the others held me down...that lasted for a long time - I have no idea how long I was lying there and being fucked by those 3 men. I didn't resist after the 1st guy came in me and I came so hard, but they still were all surrounding me not letting me go anywhere and holding me down while they were taking turns fucking me and cuming in my pussy while I was on my back.

After they each had fucked me a couple times on my back, they turned me onto my stomach and the bigger guy sat in front of me and forced himself into my mouth and the other 2 took turns fucking me from behind. I don't ever offer anal to my boyfriends, but I wasn't resisting at this point and I don't speak spanish lol...not that I was able to process too much anyway, but both guys took turns cuming in my ass while I was going down on the bigger guy. I remember being on my knees and elbows and feeling their cocks inside me pulsing and shooting their cum into me - it was really exciting and I remember cuming hard while they were in my ass...I think that turned all of them on too...for me being on moly really made the sex feel amazing. They were really hard too, I remember the bigger guys cock pulsing so hard when he finally came in my mouth. They all came a few times before they let me go. I was coming down from the shrooms for sure, but the moly was still going strong.

I was so turned on by the whole situation that I think they all felt it was okay to let me go because as soon as he finished cuming in my mouth, the 3 of them stood up, put on their clothes and walked away down the beach. That was the strangest part about the whole situation was sitting there on their blanket with parts of my body still throbbing and that certain taste in my mouth while still rolling and shrooming a bit. I did get a little worried after sitting and trying to think for a while since they were all going bare in me and all came in me a few times...but I was so horny and excited and high still that it didn't matter...I have definitely never cum more times than that from sex - that part was amazing to be honest.

After I gathered myself and sobered up, I started to realize what really just happened...I didn't have my sports bra any more, so I put my panties back on that I was so happy to get back! I had them in my hand for what must have been a few hours while they fucked me lol. I ran back to the camp ground and Sarah and her bf were totally confused when I told them I had to go home immediately and wouldn't tell them why...I didn't know what to do, but I knew I couldn't be in bed with both of them naked after what just happened. They would both smell what happened if I stayed in the tent for too long lol. I took a bunch of baby wipes (girl campers' best friend ;) and cleaned myself up on the other side of the car while Sarah and her bf packed things up. When they dropped me off at home that night, I went straight to my bedroom and laid down...while I was laying there sobering up I was still really turned on by what happened.

I've even considered driving back to that ranch and seeing if the same guys are working there...it was kind of magical to be on that beach in just my panties with no top after having had Sarah's bf kiss my chest and get me all hot and bothered and have 2 guys appear from a mirage and lay down next to me. I had 1 of their cocks in my hand and 1 of his hands on my chest and the other down my panties before I recognized them and stood up. I can only imagine what he was thinking as I'm laying there bare chested and he feels how wet I am when he slides his hand down my panties...I fingered myself when I got home that night and thought about that.

So I am conflicted now and don't know what to do. Luckily I was on birth control and the test came back clean so far (it was only 3 weekends ago). I am really thinking about going back to that beach at night by myself, but I'm not sure if it's safe. I still love my boyfriend too, but that experience was the most exciting 1 of my life.

What should I do?

st8cey
st8cey
6 Followers