All Comments on 'Threesome with My Gf's Bf Goes Sideways'

by st8cey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
See a shrink?

Why would she risk her life again? Even if she was a moron it makes no sense to go back. Does she have an unexplained death wish? With a character that has the IQ of a rock this just wasn't any fun to read on any level. Just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this story!

And I LoVE that you were so turned on by this experience. I also LOVE that you had the courage to follow your feminine sexual instinct and had sex with your friends boyfriend! Wow! That is soo HOT! Your fiancé may not think so but he has a super hot and sexy woman in his hands so I hope he mans up and starts playing things your way! Yum babygirl! Wish you my girlfriend and fiancé! I'd be soo angry and jealous but soo turned in that your are such a WOMAN! WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The person who wrote the story

Sounds more like the one who's high rather than the person being described in the story. If it's based on real-life events, I'm sorry but this pretty much did a helluva job in convincing me otherwise.

Not to mention, the parts with 'lol' are distracting and annoying. I don't think anyone can take this story seriously enough to derive any pleasure from reading this.

Even that suspiciously positive feedback seemed more genuine than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
how old r u?

Your writing seems like u should no t write LoL. Bullshit!! But again my time is valued!! Fast forwarded this SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sex with her friends bf

All that I read was the bf kissed her chest. If this is your story what happens to the farm house. When I came to the first lol I thought I was wasting my time.

kinkboikinkboiover 8 years ago

Stop using things like bf and lol. This is supposed to be a story, you aren't texting a friend. Too irritating to continue, and very poorly written as far as describing the action. Seems like it could have been good, though. Maybe take a writing class.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Waste of time

this is the most poorly written story I've seen here. Take this down, learn basic grammar, and post it again when you are literate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous